Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:01 pm

"Ok, how about a manga shop, there's one near by. It's where I normally pick up my Horimiya manga's." Yushiro asks. He isn't entirely sure if she would say yes but he did like to spend time with her, and he was sure that it was vice versa as well.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:13 pm

"Sure. I have to go pick up a few manga and light novels for my little brother." She said not wanting to admit she liked manga. She smiled at him and noticed that she was a little nervous but pushed it off.
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:22 pm

"It's only about two blocks from here, think you can make it?" Yushiro asks jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:22 pm

Miyuki raised her eyebrown. "Race?" She asked seriously.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Yushiro grins. "Sure. I'll give you a five second head start from when you get out the door." Yushiro says in a proud tone.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:05 pm

Miyuki nodded. "Ok"
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:07 pm

"Ready? go!" Yushiro says expecting Miyuki to start while he remains in the booth for another few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:17 pm

Miyuki jumps up and dashes out quickly slipping and sliding a little. She giggled as she ran.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:25 pm

After waiting five seconds after Miyuki had gone out the door Yushiro got up out of the booth and exited through the back door in the kitchen. From here he could actually walk to the manga shop, it was just across the street from the back door anyway.

Yushiro crosses the empty street and stops outside of the manga shops door, now waiting for Miyuki. "I suppose I could've told her about the back way to here, but Aoi would've had my head if I let her into the kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Miyuki frowned but walked up to Yushiro. "Hehehe. How did you get here so fast?" She asked she was very curious about it and kinda jealous he was so fast.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:10 pm

"You see the building over there." Yushiro said pointing to the back door of the Café. "That's the back door from the Masquerade Café." It seemed a little like cheating, but nevertheless, he never did say anything about using it.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:23 pm

"Oh!! I'm so silly! I should've asked you if there was one." She said giggling. Her smile was soft and sweet. She wasn't mad she was pretty happy.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Yushiro was glad that Miyuki smiled, the situation of it was funny after all. Yushiro opens the door to the manga shop for Miyuki. "Ladies first." Yushiro said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:16 am

Miyuki bowed her head and walked in. She began to skim the books looking for any new updates. She saw a few and grabbed them.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:10 am

There wasn't anyone at the counter. "Hey, Tsuki." Yushiro called out after he walked into the store. Suddenly a girl who looks sort of like, well almost exactly like, Aoi comes up behind the counter, her hair is a blonde color, clearly dyed but it does seem to maker her stand out from the gray that is the counter. She's wearing the same uniform that the main female character in the manga 'Tsuki Tsuki!' wears.

[color=white]"What is it, I was trying to sleep. Hmm? Oh hey, Yushiro, the new Horimiya just got here."[/color] Yushiro picks up Horimiya #15. "Thanks Tsuki." [color=white]"Yeah, yeah, you know how to work the machine, I'm going back to sleep."[/color] Tsuki goes back under the counter, she seemed to have totally missed Miyuki.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:19 pm

Miyuki just grabbed her manga and light novels and walked up to the counter. She put them on the counter and waited. "Is this how it always is?" She asked. If she ever got a job she would never sleep on it.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:31 pm

"Yeah, this is how it pretty much always is. It's pretty laid back. Oh yea, the girl behind the counter is Tsuki." Yushiro walks behind the counter and tries to wake up Tsuki, to no avail.

"We call her Tsuki because that's who she always cosplay's as all the time. Though she is pretty much the opposite of Tsuki from the manga." Yushiro takes the price scanner from the counter and rings up his manga. He holds it out to scan for Miyuki's manga's.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Miyuki watches. "Isn't it pretty risky. I mean someone could just steal the money right out and no one would know." Miyuki asked. people were stupid these days.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:13 pm

"Not really, watch." Yushiro grabs a manga and walks out the door, a small alarm sounds. Tsuki seems to come out of no where behind him and kicks him in the back right back into the store, the alarm stops. Tsuki walks back to behind the counter and sleeps. Yushiro gets up rubbing his back.

"See what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Miyuki was shocked from the sight. "She. Whaaaaa.... Ninjia!!" Was all she could say and understand she was still stunned.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:35 pm

"If you want to put it that way, then yes." Yushiro says laughing a little a Miyuki's surprise.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:12 pm

"She and you...and OH MY GOD SHE IS A NINJA!!!" Miyuki ylled. This was the coolest thing she had ever seen!
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Yushiro laughs a bit again. "Don't forget to scan the manga's you want, I'll pay."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Miyuki nodded and scanned her manga and her light novels and smiled. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Yushiro pays for the manga's. "So, where do you wanna head next?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next