Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:26 am

Yushiro seems to have vanished from the face of the earth. So far he has missed two weeks of school and seems to have yet pick up his cell phone to answer any at all of the worried calls about him, about 70% of them from Miyuki.
There have been a few rumors floating around. The most common being that he picked a fight with Simon from Russia Sushi, which was clearly false yet somehow still believed, and was sent to the hospital afterwards. That was only half true though.
Yushiro stands on the roof of Raira Academy, now back in school, with his full neck in bandages showing no skin on his neck at all. His entire left hand has also been bandaged. The bandages from Yushiro's left hand seem to stray to underneath the sleeve of his Raira uniform, meaning that his whole arm could be in a bandage...
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:08 pm

When Miyuki had been in the stairway with her friends they started shouting about how Yushiro was a good for nothing monster. Of course Miyuki didn't believe that. She had been so worried about him. Everytime she would call he'd never pick up. So when she heard that he was back in school she almost passed out where she was. She had been going to the roof because one of her friends had seen her and she missed him. She opened the door and saw him there. "Yushiro..."
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:11 pm

Yushiro turned around and saw Miyuki. Yushiro grinned and hugged Miyuki. "I'm sorry." Yushiros voice was slight hoarse, as if he hadn't spoken in such a long time. Despite it being hoarse, it is saddened by something. Yushiro had some tears falling, though his normal personality is more tsundere than he really seems to let anyone else see.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:44 pm

"I...Why didn't you answer my calls?" She said hugging him back and asking him. During the whole time she felt like her heart was breaking. She didn't know what to say or what to feel. She felt broken. Anju sighed behind her and motioned to her two friends to the door. They nodded and the three left, leaving Miyuki and Yushiro alone to talk.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:58 pm

"I'm sorry. My phone was smashed after..." Yushiro seemed to trail off. It seems that the fight of Yushiro and Simon might actually have been true. The idea of it seems to be there, but there doesn't actually seem to be a reason as to why Yushiro and Simon would fight each other.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:44 pm

"Oh..well I guess its okay!" Miyuki said with a large smile. She was just happy to see Yushiro again. To see him alive and somewhat safe. "You just worried me when you didn't pick up!" She said a little more quick, giving off a sense of worry.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:48 pm

"You don't have to worry. I'll be ok. Everything is going to be..." Yushiro seems to trail off again, this time though, it seems to create only more worry in his own voice. He seems a little forlorn.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:43 pm

"I want to know what happened. I need to know!" She was too worried and him trailing off like that didn't help.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:35 pm

Yushiro stepped back from miyuki a few steps, then he faced her again. Yushiro held up his left hand with the back of his hand facing Miyuki. He began to unwrap the bandages around his palm, his fingers must be in different bandages, he stops when the bandage unravels to the wrist. there's three different stitching's in that hand alone. from the size of them they look like knife stabs, the might have gone through the whole hand. Yushiro trusted Miyuki, so he was going to tell her.
"Let's just say that... there's some debt to pay to Yagiri Pharmaceutical..." Yagiri Pharmaceutical was the place that supposedly did experiments on humans. What was the debt about though?
"Miyuki..." Without bandaging his hand again he puts his hands on Miyuki's shoulders. "...Listen, because I'm not sure I should even be saying this." Yushiro looks around the roof to make sure that no one else is listening, there's no one else on the roof.

"For some reason they decided to snatch me and bring me to the building. That was about two years ago. I was forced to agree to be an... Experiment for them. They never said when they would need me, but it looks like that was two weeks ago." Yushiro can't seem to keep a steady breath. Suddenly Yushiro staggers backwards and falls onto his back, the stitches break some blood soaks the left sleeve of Yushiro's school uniform. If anything, this is something to call 119 (Japan's 911).
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:41 pm

Miyuki was still trying to understand what happened. What he told her. Oh god. Why did this happen? Why did he even tell her? She just didn't undersatnd. When he had stepped back and fell onto his back she rushed toward him. She was so terrified. She grabbed his bleeding hand. She wanted to scream.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:03 pm

In a matter of moments two other students walk up to the roof, seeing what happened, one of them took out there phone and called for an ambulance. It's only a matter of minutes before an ambulance arrives. Yushiro is soon put in the ambulance and taken to the hospital.

Before Yushiro got to the ambulance he said something to Miyuki: "Please, don't tell anyone what I told you about me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Problems (Miyuki, Yushiro)
Page 1 of 1