Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

What's The Hurry?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

What's The Hurry? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:36 pm

"I like it. It for a school project, or a modification, or something else?"
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:41 pm

"Free time when the summer starts. I'm going to make it and sell it in the store." Shawn explained.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:48 pm

"Hope you can mass produce by yourself then otherwise you'll crash and burn. on second though, go ahead. It'd be fun to watch." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Shawn frowned, but then smirked.

"Well, you'd be in for disappointment then, my loyal customers favor my unique designs. I'll never run out and I do take commissions so I will not go out of business."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Fate sighed. "Oh well. Oh well. Woulda been fun to watch though."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:32 am

"I wouldn't have nothing left if that happened and would have to move back home with my parents."

Shawn told her bitterly, unsure why she thought that his failure would be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:45 am

Fate just shrugged. "It'd still be awesome to watch. Not like it'd be my problem either. I'd just go back out on the streets by myself. Not a big deal. And wouldn't it be nice to see your mom? I wouldn't know."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:20 am

"I guess but they work so much, and I imagine that my room became their new studio," Shawn shrugged and then yawned...

The day passed by quickly and the teen stretched, "I'm heading to bed since I wanna go in early to check on your fabric Fate. It'd be in your best interest not to disturb me."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:32 am

Fate rolled her eyes. "Fine fine. I'll watch tv. And then fall asleep and waste your tv electricity. Go sleep. Go sleep."

She made herself comfortable on the couch, wrapping the blanket around herself as she turned on the tv. "I'll probably fall asleep soon anyway."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Shawn put his sketchbook away and then stopped by the door to his room, "Good night Fate." He glanced back whether or not he got a response and then went into his room.

He shut the door, and changed before getting ready to sleep by leaving some lights on.

Once the natural sun hit his room he was up and awake and then headed into the living area to find Fate asleep on the couch. His TV turns itself off after so long so he didn't have to worry about wasting electricity. Doesn't she know most TV's now-a-days have that feature? Oh well..

Shawn began making breakfast.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:49 pm

She didn't. After all, she had been living out on the streets. Slowly, she sat up and yawned rubbing her eyes. For a brief moment, less then a second, she panicked, not knowing where she was. That was over before the second was over.

"ShawnShawn is cooking~ Yay! Yummy food~" She skipped into the kitchen to watch Shawn cook.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:58 pm

"I'm glad you like my cooking, but why did you give me a nickname?"

He asked wondering if that boosted him from 'toy' to 'not a toy'.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:05 pm

"Hm? Ah, I give everyone a nickname~ If I know them enough, meaning for than one conversation." It was just something she did.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:10 pm

"I see," At least it wasn't what his mother called him. He frowned recalling the times she's embarrassed him among his friends or whatever.

"Breakfast is almost ready, can you set the table?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:20 pm

"I don't know where anything is or how you normally set it. So technically I could, but it wouldn't be very well done. Now, if you tell me to, I would. But again, it probably wouldn't be that good."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:40 pm

"Just set it okay? At this point a little random is going to be good for my daily routine."

Shawn grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Fate shrugged. "Fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine." She got stuff out before setting the table. Two plates. Two cups. That was all.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Shawn laughed that she couldn't find cutlery, seems they were eating with their hands this morning.

He portioned out the food and grabbed a drink, "I should hopefully be bringing your fabric home so you can start working on your dress."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Fate grinned and clapped. "Hurray~! Now let's eat. She didn't mind eating with her hands at all. In fact, she grabbed some and started to eat right away.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Shawn was right, and laughed that he wasn't surprised at all by it. Fate was cute in a way. It scared him to think that though, and he finished eating in silence.

After cleaning up more mess than he bargained for SHawn gathered his school bag, "I'll see you for dinner, so be good Fate." With that, off he went.

(hmm, me thinks Fate SHOULDN'T be there when Shawn brings the fabric home? Like Yori found her or something, so without her around Shawn realizes how lonely he was)
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Fate rolled her eyes. Yeah. Good. Sure she'd be. "I'm bored now..." Fate grinned before going out. It'd be fun.

She sighed and stretched before heading out the door. However, she noticed something when she exited the place. Yori is near... That meant she couldn't come back for a bit... Its going to be really boring not messing with Shawn.

Fate frowned before heading away. She didn't want her brother to get her. Then it really would be boring. Yori usually watched a place for three days... so day four, she'd be back, if Yori was gone that was.

(Naw. Yori is only in the city to get Fate. However, Yori could be keeping an eye on Shawn's place for a bit, forcing Fate not to go there for a bit, till Yori stops watching the place. Three days seems good.)
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Shawn arrived back home, "Fate! I got your dress material!" He stopped though as he was hit with unbearable sinking feeling. The apartment lost all his life and he gulped, "No, she'll be home for dinner!"

Shawn put the fabric in a safe place before getting started on dinner... Ten O'clock and still no Fate... He saved what he didn't eat and then waited some more. 'Where is she?' he wondered feeling that his apartment was very quiet. Put that with the mix of darkness outside and Shawn was getting anxious.

He turned all the lights on in his place and began to pace nervously, afraid to sleep too worried about where she was. Shawn waited for hours until the dakrness was replaced with sunlight. The fashion student didn't sleep at all.

Nevertheless he ate and went to school as if it was a normal day.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:28 am

Fate yawned that morning when she awoke. Slept in an alley. Wasn't asulted. That was a plus. Still, it was boring. "Stupid stupid Yori. I don't do anything too bad. I don't gotta see why you gotta try to bring me home." She sighed. And she was going to be able to make that dress... or at least attempt to...

"Two days. Then I go back." She grinned. After all, she wasn't bored of Shawn, so she was allowed to go back. That was the deal. "Maybe if I'm lucky or unlucky, I'll run into Shawn Shawn on the street~"

This house... apartment. Place of stay. It seems like Fate. Her attention span isn't that long. One lone human won't keep her interest. She'll find another place. However, I gotta watch this just in case. One more day. If she doesn't show, I'm gone.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:01 pm

Shawn had gone to school the next day and he looked just dejected and lost. His music blaring into his ear to cope with this sudden change. 'Maybe she did get sick of me?' But he had gotten the fabric. She was so excited to make that dress, so why would she disappear?

Even at school Shawn had no will to stay focused, and even his model had noted the change in his outlook to life. It was almost the same as when he first moved to Ikebukuro on his own.

After shcool he went to the park to see if she was there.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:13 pm

She was. Except she was longing up in the branches of a tree, staring at the sky with a bored expression. Of course, she'd be easy to spot as the clothes she was wearing didn't blend into the natural color of the tree at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's The Hurry?
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: