Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

What's The Hurry?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

What's The Hurry? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:37 pm

Shawn didn't see her on his first sweep of the park, but ended sitting underneath her on the ground with his back to the trunk of the tree. He sighed heavily as the music he was listening too was blasting into his ears.

'Who am I kidding? I was only a toy...'

Shawn saddened himself with that thought and frowned, and then muttered, "I'm a toy..."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Huh? Fate hopped down from the tree she was in to land in front of Shawn. Ah! It was ShawnShawn. Yay! No more boring!

"ShawnShawn~ Hello." Ah, what would his reaction be?
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:05 pm

What any normal person's reaction would be to having someone suddenly drop down from above.

Shawn tried to scramble backwards into the tree trunk, "AAH!? F-Fate?!" Though it only took him a moment to realize it was her since she was prominently on his mind.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:32 am

"Nope. I'm a magical muffin fairy ready to steal all your money and buy cake~" She grinned at Shawn, snickering a bit at her answer.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:31 am

"That would make you a thief Fate, not magic."

Shawn was quick with a retort though and then frowned, "Why didn't you come home last night?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:35 am

Fate giggled a bit before pouting. "Yori is watching your place. I can't go back for three more days or he'll get me." Fate grinned. "Its been bbbbbbbbbbbooooooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg out here."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:28 pm

"I see," Shawn said simply, "Well when you get back I have the fabric for your dress."

He shrugged lightly thinking her reason was rather dumb for avoiding him. What was so problematic about Yori that Fate avoided him?
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Fate grinned. "Yay~ I can't wait!" She clapped a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:46 pm

"Then come home with me, why are you so scared of Yori?"

He frowned, since he didn't like the idea of an empty apartment because Fate was so childish.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:51 pm

"M not scared of my bro. I just gotta go home and away from the city if he gets me. That means no more fun and boring." Fate sighed and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:00 pm

"Then tell him, stand up to your brother if you hate what he does to you."

He thought all people did this, if so why is he still afraid of the dark?
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:11 pm

"Nu-uh. I don't ever wanna see Yori. Ever."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Shawn sighed, leaning against the tree trunk more in exasperation with her childishness. And he thought some kids were bad, but Fate was worse.

"If you don't come home tomorrow, I'll get rid of the fabric for your dress Fate." He was serious too, but tomorrow Yori might or might not still be there. So the choice was left to Fate to pick between avoiding her brother and making a dress she designed.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Fate pouted. "Meanie. That'd be super wasteful. And mean! I have to leave if Yori gets me." She crossed her arms and sat down on the ground, pouting more.

"He'll either take me home to a town I don't even remember the name of, or he'll rent an apartment somewhere and I'll have to stay there nearly all the time unless he leads me somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:43 pm

"Oh come on Fate, please came back!" Shawn didn't want to sound pathetic and lonely, but that's what he was without her.

She was annoying at times and had a twisted sense of what people were, but at least Shawn wasn't alone anymore.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:58 pm

"I'll come back today if there's a back window or something I can sneak in through. But otherwise you'll have to wait two days. From how lonely you sounded, you would hate it if Yori got me."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:40 pm

"Sadly no, and I doubt you can fly up to the 22nd floor," Shawn felt dejected then, he wanted her to come home, but it seemed she couldn't until Yori left.

"What if I stayed our with you?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:42 pm

"If ya wanna, go ahead. I got no complaints. But, I was sleeping in that tree there last night, just to warn you."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Shawn looked up and frowned, "It gets dark doesn't it?" He wouldn't like that. At. All.

"Fine, I won't throw your fabric away as long as you promise to come home when Yori is gone." Shawn pouted.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Fate grinned in success. "Promise. As soon as he leaves, I'll be back. And yeah, it does get dark. And the street lights don't stay on all night~"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:56 pm

"Th-They don't?!" Shawn gulped at that, and frowned at her, "Y-You're not making that up are you?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:03 pm

"Why would I? They turn off around three am." Fate shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Shawn gulped at that, "Then I definitely won't stay out..."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Fate giggled a bit as she stood from the ground and took a seat on the bench. "Were you missing me, ShawnShanw?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:53 pm

He pouted a bit, but got up too and sat on the bench as well but with a bit of space between them.

"What if I did? I'm only human, I was lonely without you Fate." He was serious too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's The Hurry?
Page 15 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: