Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The precinct [Open, new]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

The precinct [Open, new] Empty
PostSubject: The precinct [Open, new]   The precinct [Open, new] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Tsuzuki yawned widely, his boredom apparent to others. There was actually a lack of crime so they had him working minor cases and petty theft. The nerve of them! Tsuzuki was a homicide detective... one with a long juvi record only over looked because of his unique abilities, but still in homicide anyways!

"Ugh..." He hoped someone came soon, even if it was about stolen bicycles...
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The precinct [Open, new]   The precinct [Open, new] I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:56 pm

Haruka walked through the streets quickly, glancing worried looks over her shoulder constantly. Only a few more blocks before she can finally relax. She even stopped playing music to hear the world around her, but specifically a pair of feet that she's heard since she left her brother's clinic.

She turned a corner and red and blue lights met her with ease, at last: the precinct.

Haruka walked past the police cars and the two motorcycles and entered the building. That pair of foot prints would be dumb to follow her in here. She talked briefly to a lady at a desk before they directed her to another.

There was someone at this desk, they looked bored.

"Uhm, are you Tsuzuki Asato?"
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The precinct [Open, new]   The precinct [Open, new] I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Tsuzuki's jade green eyes jerked up and settled on the woman before him. He frowned a little, noticing her aura of emotions, she was worried and unsettled for certain.

"Yes, please sit down, what can I help you with?" He asked, smiling in as reassuring a way as he could.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The precinct [Open, new]   The precinct [Open, new] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:00 am

Haruka sat down, and took a little sigh, finally able to relax a bit more.

"I think I'm being stalked."

She was prepared to give every detail she could remember, which was a lot.

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The precinct [Open, new]   The precinct [Open, new] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Tsuzuki frowned when she said this. It was a serious thing to say but what concerened him the most was that she was very honest. Her emotions radiated fear and seriousness and it was never a good sign. At least he could be sure this was no joke.

"Alright, give me all the details you can," He said, his voice gentle, hoping to calm her at least a little. He used his own emotions for this, letting calm seep though him and radiate out in a small radius from him. Any inside it would feel calmer though it was much harder for him to maintain then feeling others and he could only manage the area around himself, though she was close enough for the benefit of it.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The precinct [Open, new]   The precinct [Open, new] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:15 am

Haruka sighed, and gathered her thoughts, "Okay, uhm, where to start-ah, every night on my way home from the clinic I work at I hear the same limping footsteps behind me. Though it only started three weeks ago."

She reported to him, recalling more details about her route from the clinic to her apartment. Left on the street of the clinic, and then walk four blocks before turning another left. Right at a major intersection and one more left before arriving at her apartment. Access was granted by a key, so she had a bit of security there but there was no doorman, and the final stretch up to the fifth floor.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The precinct [Open, new]   The precinct [Open, new] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:09 am

Tsuzuki listened carefully, nodding quietly as he took in the information.
"Tell me, do the footsteps follow you right into the building and have you tried looking around to see if anyone is following you?" It was important to know if she had seen the person who could be following her after all. Alternitavely it could very well be someone who simply happened to live near her and work near her.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The precinct [Open, new]   The precinct [Open, new] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:07 pm

"No, they don't follow me inside, because they'd need a key and I watch the door from the elevator. But I don't see anyone walk past the door after I enter." Haruka replied to him. She has tried glancing back before but she saw no one there that looked suspicious.

"I've glance back a few times, but I see those people every time."
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The precinct [Open, new]   The precinct [Open, new] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:55 pm

"Is it the same people everytime? Or are they always different?" It may be he simply had to walk with her at some point and see her to her door. That way he could let his abilities tell him if there was anyone who intended her harm of if she was mistaking something harmless for something serious.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The precinct [Open, new]   The precinct [Open, new] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Haruka nodded, she recognized every one of them.

"They are the same faces I see every time, and I know half of them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The precinct [Open, new]   The precinct [Open, new] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The precinct [Open, new]
Page 1 of 1