Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:34 pm

Mori stood at the end of the corner street, looking past the people to the park that was just across the street. The young pale haired boy looked up instinctively before pulling his hood up over his head. Why was it that even though he was in a popular district that no one had hair as bright as his? He grinned. Finally.In Ikebukuro. It took some convincing but he was able to come here. Mori looked from side to side as if ready to spot the dark haired demon but he could see no sign of the tall teenager. He hurried across the street, wondering if he would come to see the mess the pale haired male had left behind in the kitchen. He knew a couple of things but maybe experimenting already in their new apartment was a little risky. Mori knew he shouldn't be showing his face around until the demon calmed down. The informant rubbed the back of his head, curious as to how long he could stay out of Nora's wrath before that man found him. For now, Mori enjoyed the sights of Ikebukuro, pale eyes taking in everything.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:43 am

Nora is furious.
No, that would be an understatment. He's practically feeling murderous. In fact, it wouldn't be a surprise if he went out and cause a massacre in the park. But no, he has to be the adult here.... who is going to instill some punish towards a certain informant that would not be named.
As if he had some radar attached to his body, Nora stride over (while earning some fearful glances from the people near him) to the park nearby.
Mori had did the unthinkable- he has entered Nora's kitchen and tried to cook.
While that does sound TO bad; you should never mix "Mori" with the word "cook".
Nora doesn't even want to go back and rethink about the damages done to his kitchen. And they just moved in!
When he gets his hands on that boy....

Nora was somehow still able to keep an expressionless look to him, despite that an bloody aura is coming out from his whole being (there has been screams of 'demon!' in the background). His handsome face is able to catch a few admires but because of the fact that he seemed unapproachable, many people stay cleared of him as he went through towards the park as if he could just sniff his bestfriend's scent.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:50 am

Mori smiled absently as he stood on top of the railing that lined a hill that overlooked some of the part. Though as if an omen had appeared in the sky, he could feel something like impending doom on the horizon. Cutting his scenery viewingshort, he began walking quickly along the railing, now searching for a place to hide. Despite such thoughts, he lookedc alm if not a tad bit smug about the idea of having to hide like a child waiting for his parent to come find him and say 'Peek A Boo!'. The pale blonde informant took rrefuge in the trees, jumping neatly from branch to branch till he was high in the leaves. He looked down warily, supporting himself on a single bended knee while he let his other leg hang. Mori relied on his attire, black shirt, black shorts, black shoes. The typical punk look with a few (not one) colorful belts and a few rings on his fingers. The informant couldn't supress the shiver that ran up his spine as he prayed to the sky, Goodness the demon was close...
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:11 am

Nora looks around at his surroundings, trying to find any indication of where to find his little charge. Despite the fact that they are both the same age, Nora is obvious the oldest one in charge.
So far, his Mori radar is telling him that his ex-master is somewhere in this park. Sadly, where isn't really clear but at least Nora's options are narrowed down. From her, he has to rely on his brains so that he wouldn't be outsmarted by his friend. But in one way or another, Nora is going to find his master soon enough, with a befitting punishment nonetheless.
His ex-master is cunning but there is a reason why Mori hasn't gone all diabolical yet. Or there is a reason why the world hasn't been destroy and why there wasn't been any new World Wars yet.
Nora has been taking care of the -spoiled, idiotic, sadistic, childish- man for years and he practically knows what makes the pale, haired man tick.

Nora looks towards the trees, narrowing his eyes as he tried to find his master up there.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:26 am

Mori had to restrain the sudden urge to whistle as he passed the time but he knew if he made even one sound then the demon would most likely find him. sensing that Nora was dead on his tail, he frowned and looked around before sighting the ex-butler a meter or so away. He quickly flicked out a knife from somwhere in his clothing unknown. With all those pockets in his shorts, it was hard to tell. Mori glanced to a tree far away and circled around the bark, trying hard not to shake the branches, so Nora wouldn't see him if he looked over. He took another knife out and threw them at two far away branches, one right after the other. Upon impact, the branches shook violently as if someone had been jumping on them. Mori relied on this as he stealthily slipped from the branches he was on and tried to find a tree closer to the edge of the hill so he could take refuge on lower ground.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Highly trained ears picking up the sound of shaking branches not so far from where he's at, he looks up, only to narrow his eyes in realization. A decoy.
Though he hasn't exactly look at the branch where the knife has hit, he knows his ex-master enough to detect that he would send a decoy.
Fushou frown (well, barely to the point that it wasn't detect unless you were standing real close) as he wonder how long this game of Cat and Mouse would last. He hope not too long; he has another job coming up.
So, despite all the people that is around the park, Fushou brought out a katana in the open. And it looks real.
Both him and Mori kept an array of weapons -many from the gangs/mafias/yakuzas they have defeated- and would use them at time.
And right now, Nora is too angry to even care of the fact that people are giving him stares; either of fear or of wariness.

Closing his eyes, he put himself into a stances, ready to attack of the slightest movement he could feel from the informant.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Mori stilled as he distantly heard a shing. He stilled as he wonder about what that was but then a chill went up his spine.The boy stiffened as he finally recognized it. It was the unmistabkeably sound of the demon bearing his teeth. He went still as he sat in the bushes, quickly glancing side to side wondering what to do now. The man was on the prowl, he slowly moved his hands down to his pockets where the knives resided. Mori blinked and looked to the side as a dog stared at him which made him frown. If he stayed there then Nora would surely notice, the pale blonde haired boy tried to shoo the dog away but it seemed that it thought to come closer and he was tackled by the canine.
"Ack!"
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:06 pm

As soon as he heard the 'Ack!', Nora didn't waste anytime nor did he waste any unnecessary movements.
Much to many people surprise, he dashed at an inhuman speed -through the bushes, pass the trees- and like some kind of ghost, appeared behind his ex-master with a darkening look, the blade of the katana already next to the shorter teen's neck. The blade shone against the light of the sun, the glint coming off of the metal making it look especially dark and dangerous.
Of course, the blade isn't the only thing dangerous; the pale, white eyes of Nora also gave off a dangerous glint that one wouldn't want to come across with. The face deprived of emotion didn't give any other indication of any emotions but you could tell by the dark aura that Nora is angry. The dark aura didn't came out exploding; the dark aura is slowly seeping out of the tall figure, giving an example of 'the calm before the storm'.

"You better have a legitment reason for coming into my kitchen."

Nora didn't expect a good reason coming from Mori, but he's a 'reasonable' person and decided to hear the other out before putting his unholy rage against his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Mori practically turned to stone as he felt the man's deadly gaze on him and even though he wanted to shudder, he didn't dare move even an inch with the blade pressed right against his neck. He pushed the dog away so it wouldn't get caught up in the fight then he did the usual Mori-like thing to do which regular people who WERE in the right mind would even think to do. The pale haired boy turned around and grinned up to his ex-butler, his bright white grin creatign an even tenser air around the two of them as people stared at the scene in front of them.
"Nora-chan! There you are! You know, I've been looking around for you everywhere, some strange man clad in black snuck past me while I was making ramen and totally demolished the kitchen. I barely got out alive when he started shooting lasers out of his eyes!"
If one were to say that Mori was playing chess with the devil, it wouldn't be too far off then telling a lie to Nora. The pale haired blonde smiled up at his friend as if delighted to see him.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Even though Nora is emotionless most of the time, he has his limits. A vein, albeit small, popped out of his temple, indicating his mood quiet clearly. His eyes even got narrower than usual. Though lucky, his brows haven't furrowed yet so that shows that Nora isn't see red yet. But you could pratically hear the man snap, like a bone being snapped into two by a hammer. And if possible, the aura around him has gotten even more darker.
But despite the fact that Nora looks ready to kill (though not in his massacre mode yet), he only grab the back of Mori's jacket and shirt collar... for the purpose that the smaller male wouldn't run.
It's hard to tell whether Nora not killing Mori yet is a good sign or not.
Shething the katana, Nora made sure his grip on Mori is tight and drag him towards an unknown direction....

The possibility of Nora killing Mori is high; what is the man thinking? Maybe it is because of the fact that the park is populated that Nora decided to move them to a much quieter location so that the black-haired man could torture his ex-master? That does seem likely all teh sudden... though not a method that Nora would use. The ex-servant is rather blunt and straight forward. If he's angry at someone, enough to go out and murder them, he would stab them with a knife than try to have his fun torturing them. That's Mori's way of killing.

Peope in the background watches, with dread, as Nora decided to drag the other towards somewhere unknown. Some tried to ignore the scene, hoping not to be caught in it. They already have Izaya and Shizuo wreaking the place- they don't need another couple inhuman creatures.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Mori sweatdropped though it was so tiny and hidden by his idiotic grin that no one could notice it. The man was in short terrified but he had to keep positive that his babysitter wouldn't kill him and though he had a smartass comment on how angry wife mode Nora had gone on him, he couldn't say anything unless he wanted to have an early dinner with death. He felt Nora grip the back of his clothes and was dragged away from his hiding place and forced to be dragged to who-knows-where. Giving the paparrzzi a confident smile, he nudged Nora in the side like it was a joke he was now telling.
"Hey! Yeah, let's go meet those alien-like, superman, burgulars out of the house! You go in and I'll go get the police."
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:19 pm

"Yes. Don't forget to get Spiderman and his amazing friends, Batman and Wonderwomen. They'll be a wonderful edition for this adventure." The remark was sarcastic despite the fact that his tone was monotonous. It almost sounded like he was serious if what he said wasn't ridiculous enough.
"Oh! How about the headless rider? She'll be a good edition. And I'm sure you could find a few possesed katanas around here." Then Nora looks at Mori with a blank stare. "Need I say more?" He deadpanned, obviously not finding Nora's little lie amusing. It was unbelieveable in the first place anyway; who in the world would believe that?
Finished with his sarcastic attack, Fushou continues onwards towards his distination.... heading towards a supermarket....
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Nora's sarcastic tone went through one of Mori's ewars and out the other. The comment he had made only seemed to make the pale haired teen's grin widened as he thought of the possibilites though he was only trying to buy himself time. He couldn't afford not being like this since he knew that his friend would be ready to hill him in an instant. The informant beat his fist into his palm with a light pat.
"Hai! They'll make wonderful additions to our team! And the headless Shinigami?! Even better! Think of the possibilites. Wow, I can't wait to see her shadow scythe."
Stars replaced the pupils in Mori's eyes, almost unable to keep back his excitment as he thought of the wonderful legend of Ikebukuro, the one that involved the scary deathbringer brought a shiver to the man though a wide grin was on his face.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Nora couldn't help but uncharacteristcally roll his eyes. Of course, his best friend went to lala land at the mention of Ikebukuro's legends. It's pretty much the sole reason (also because of the fact that they have to escape from the local Yakuza) that they came to Ikebukuro. He only heard of tibits about the rumors that happens around here. Something about invisable gang (Invisable man?), headless rider (Headless horseman?), Fortissimo (some kind of band?), Yellow Scarves (a brand of clothing?) and something about an infamous informant (Nora questioned when in the world did Mori already have such a fearsome reputation.). There might be some others too but, honestly, he could've cared less. Sure, he might be involved because of a certain best friend of his who doesn't know the meaning of 'private' or 'secret'; but he doesn't have time to worry about whether these people could possibly pop into his life.

Anyway....

People gave them strange looks as Nora and Mori, who is being dragged against his will, entered into the small market.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Mori stared at the sky with an absent minded smile, almost dazed in a way but he snapped out of it as he slowly begun to realize that they weren't in the park anymore (though they hadn't been in it for a while now). His ideas, fantasies, and imagination popped like a bubble and he now had questions marks practically popping up and around him. The informant frowned slightly and he looked around curiously, pondering the possible reason why they were in the supermarket. As the ideas slowly began toform, he desperately tried grabbing at whatever he could find; a shelf, the door, and even random people's legs, trying to detach himself from his maniac ex-butler. Sometimes he wondered if this man was somehow related to the demon people from that one showed called Black Butler with the weird kids and the many butlers who fought like they were born out of the mafia.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:43 pm

At one point, tired of having to pry Mori off of almost everything, Nora soon after tied his legs and arms together with some rope (that he randomly found). Also, due to the fact that he doesn't want to hear Mori's complaints anymore, Nora then taped his mouth shut and contines on dragging the man into the supermarket.
After going through a few shelfs and gather a few things;
Nora bought some cleaning supplies.

He then went towards the direction of their apartment.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:48 pm

Mori, first of all wondered where the rope came from then very soon came to wonder how the heck he was going to get out of it when his arms were tie tightly. The informant sighed though was very soon silent with the new addition of the duck tape. Man, thatw as going to hurt when it came off later and Mori knew for a fact that Nora was not going to be gentle about it either. Oh well, there goes his hopes for growing out a mustache. The boy sulked before wiggling his arms and reaching for a knife in his pockets and since there were so many it didn't take long to produce one. And thus he began to frantically cut at the rop in haste before Nora could even think of a way to kill him or torture the poor pale haired teenager any further.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Nora became too caught up with the items he bought, making sure that he didn't bought the wrong one and that he didn't mix up the wrong brands, that he didn't notice the knife coming out.... yet.
He will notice sooner or later but even if his ex-master could get out of the ropes; Nora still does have a freakishly strong grip on the young man. So escape isn't possible unless Mori is fine going down the street half naked.
Checking the receipt and making sure that things are in order and such, Nora continues the way down towards where he is head, hoping to finish things up before going to his neck job.

He ignore the looks that they have been receiving due to the fact that he is dragging a tied up teen out in broad day light looking as if the scene wasn't suspcious at all. Many tried to avoid looking at them, afraid that they would somehow be involved when they do.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Mori sawed and sawed at the rop till finally he felt it give a little then he started on another part of the rope to loosen it some more quickly. He squirmed in the hold, trying to make Nora lose his grip if he could and finally slipped the ropes off, regaining most of the feelings in hisa rms and retaining the blood flow again. He looked down to his feet and stared before reaching down with a hand and bending hisknees so he could get better access while Nora dragged him along away from the super market and again, who knows where. He hacked at it carefully, trying to cut the rope but also trying tonot cut himself in doing so. Yet in a position like his, he couldn't fully cut the ropes off his legs and he let them go limp, simply now letting himself go deadweight against Nora's hold hoping that too would somehow make the demon let go of him.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:26 pm

It wasn't long till Nora reaches their apartment. The place was pretty decent though there would be a few leaks there and some grime and dirt. Some of the paint is also peeling off and the stairs are kinda rusted and brown, but it is what you would expect a cheap apartment to look like. Though not as run down or as abandon-looking than most.
Nora went up the stairs (yes, he proceed to also drag Mori up the stairs, not carrying to save the other some butt and back pain) and promptly unlock the door to their apartment.

The inside of their apartment is quite alot more different than the outside, for everything is shiny and clean, the walls are repainted and the furniture looking new and clean. Everything was fixed and it looked like the inside of a family house. Nora did dislike to have anything out of place.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:36 pm

Mori dropped his knife as Nora dragged him up the stairs, not even bothering to hide his pain from his face as he was cruelly hurt against the dirty, rusting stairs. Feeling the pain against his back and backside shoot up his spine made him come to glare at everything he could see. He started groaning and murmering and muttering and pretty much just trying make any kind of sound he could with the duck tape over his mouth so he could try to annoy his friend.The informant remained still as he was dragged into the apartment and didn't look surprised at the clean apartment. It looked spotless....but Mori knew that the kitchen looked completly opposite and for a moment, he couldn't help but feel a tad bit smug.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:18 pm

As soon as the thoughts of the kitchen entered Mori's mind, Nora threw the light-haired boy into the very same, dirtied, messy kitchen; not caring whether the latter would land in a pile of mush or any other unidentifiable mess.

Nora then subtly drop the cleaning supplies in that very same kitchen.
If Mori couldn't figure out what the punishment is, his best friend is more idiotic than he thought.

"Clean." A simple request yet it never sounded so demanding and dangerous before, not to mention threatening.
"You won't leave this kitchen until everything is clean." And true to the punishment, every other exit and opening is lock, shut, and boarded down; other than the door which Nora has guarded.

"I won't help you."
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Mori yelped as he was thrown into the kitchen and he stayed still for a while, his feet still tied together in that darn unyeilding knot and then he slowly started to move around till he was sitting comfortably and he began working on the knot again. it didn't take long for him to cut the rope with his knife then subtly put it away as he looked around at the destoryed kitchen then back to Nora, raising an eyebrow that asked "Are you kidding me?" Surely he was joking. The man must have had a sense of humor ever now and then because if he knew that Mori could destory things, did he really believe that he was any good at cleaning thigs either. After hearing the demon's commment, he looked about the destroyed kitchen once more and spotted pieces of food that survived the previous diasater. Mori grinned and leaned against the wall as he crossed his legs.
"Well, it's going to be a long wait."
He could stay inside here and eat what left over food he can and decide on how to excape from this new mess he found himself in.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:50 pm

"Take all the time you need." Nora said nonchalantly.... then he flips out his phone.

"But you do have an hour until every single information file is deleted and destoryed. After two hours, maybe I'll consider selling your game consoles..."

Is Nora threatening Mori with his stuff? Yes, yes he is. While it is rather rare, Mori's methods tend to rub off on the ex-servant eventually.
How the man finds the time to do that- is a mystery itself though.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Mori stared at Nora in disbelief. His information. All his hard work trying to find the little bits and peices of rumor and speculation...That dirty bast***! Mori swept up to his feet and snatched the cleaning bag from where it was on the floor. Like hell he was goin to sit here on the floor while his precious notes and microsoft word documents got deleted by this wannabe demon! He practically tore open the bag in his haste to get the cleaning supplies out and when he did, he grabbed what he could and began cleaning the kitchen with rapid haste. He scrubbed at the scorch marks on the cieling, whitened the stove where it had practically all turned black and cleaned everything else where the food, flames and other bedris had traveled. The pale haired teenager left no spot untouched as he went over it quickly with bleach and other cleaning wipes. He had magically produced a bandanna over his mouth and was scrubbing the floors down with an angry deterimened glare in his eyes when he finally seemed to get finished. The boy took a step back and fell to the floor again, leaninng against the wall as he breathed heavily from his previous exhaustion.. He sent a glare to Nora that pracitcally said it all. Damn you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next