Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:58 pm

More like luck than fate... Rei bets that this girl went to every single apartment in this apartment complex just to see if she could find some hot boys to drool over. And no, she did not read the girl's mind. It seemed very likely. How desperate could one be? Then again, Rei does have her horrific faults about her yaoi... but hey! At least she's a bit decent about it- kinda. More so than others.... actually, nevermind. But still, he knows not to invade other people's privacy -at times- when they wanted to be alone. She's a lot more sensible to the fact if the don't want her yaoi and such. Sure he loves it very much that she would rather talk about it 24/7 but at least she knows the cases where there are limits to be met.
But still- she wonders what kind of guy would date this girl.. someone as desperate as her? Where in the world is she going to find a guy like that so that this girl would leave the rest of the world alone? Hm, maybe he could find some of her contacts.....

But anyway, she's testing her realllllyyy badly. But of course, being the better fangirl here, she just laid back and let the girl continue to what she wanted to say or something like that. Maybe she could ask Nora if he could kick the girl out of the house but then again- Nora is too kind of that.
That is why, dear students, that he is the best uke for Mori- because Mori doesn't really have that nice personality that Nora has and Nora makes it up for Nora by being near the other. She would like to go into the sexy detail of how they completely eachother and such (with Mori's **** into Nora's ***) but she decided to refrain herself till this little war and bet is over.
All is fair, love and war~

Nora sweatdropped as he saw his ex-master declaring the other's information out loud as if it's the most normal thing in the world. In truth, since he heard about a upcoming new gang coming and such from several of his boss and the people around, he did know of Eiichi. Not so much as Mori, who can practically sprout out of every personal thing that the other has, but just enough to know how to defend against the other and what not. He wasn't a servant of a dangerous Yakuza boss for nothing.
But the other wasn't so offensive towards him so that's why he figures it's fine for the other to be in his own house- Eiichi isn't a person he's really worried about but the other girls probably destorying his own house.... yeah, that's different.

He watches the other's faces a bit- though he looked calm and secure, the other is actually nervous and confuse. Well, Mori does have that affect on people...
".....Don't scare him Mori and go back to bed. Your fever isn't completely gone yet..."
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:59 pm

Mori smiled innocently at Eiichi though the knowing, calculating look in his eyes could have quickly suggested otherwise. He met Eiichi's smirk with a rather calm expression considering he had a fever and hismind was lagging greatly because of it. He also reacalled a little tidbit that could have probably have gotten him killed. A little girl called-
"Nanaka."
He said subcounsciously before blinking at his words. Anyway. He looked to the man named Eiichi and sensing a rather suspicious aura from him, he quickly added.
"I work and do as I please. I'm not in any gang."
He said it simply as if he could really rather care less but it was dangerous for a person to work alone because he wouldn't have any other gang members to protect him. Nora seemed to be doing a great job, taking all the beatings. He blinked at what Nora said, suddenly remembering his fever. Usually when he had his moments, he was able to trick his body into thinking he was healthy but- Damn. He grew dizzy and fell forward into Eiichi's chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Eiichi blinked and caught the kid in his arms (yuuuum~ ;3)) He should be freaking out tat this kid is stalking him. I need to make sure no creeper kids follow me. Eiichi felt the Mori's forehead, which was hot with a fever. Eiichi placed one of his arm under Mori's legs and he lifted him up into his arms. He walked over to the bed and set Mori gently down on the bed. The kid is sick so he must be babbling crap. Eiichi hoped.

Mei stood up. "I think it's time that we let the handsome gentlemen out of the room." she said walking over to the door.
To Mei, she believed only one special person could have her. The man of her dreams, but he was going to make an exception with the three sex gods in the other room.

(Eh... *shrugs* to lazy to write more.)
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:29 am

Rei rolled her eyes. Ugh, can someone kick her out already? The world of the woman is choking her, especailly when she is trying to be all civil and such. Hey, there is a reason why girls fight more and hold grudges more than boys really. And girls reeeaaalllyyy could hold a grudge.
But she supposed that it's time to let the boys out- she just hoped that they were in the middle of a make-out session (or better, a *** session~) when they come to open the door just so to let them out~~ Oh, that would've been very nice....
But she supposed that they have some 'decency' and wouldn't do it while two girls are here- dang it that bites. Who told them to be gentlemen!?!?
Sighing, she stood up and started to lift the furniture off the door that was on it.

Nora sighed as he saw the other dropping against Eiichi and said his thanks as the other put his charge down on the bed. He told the other that his fever is still pretty bad. Not bad as before but the other needs a lot of rest, fluids and medicines.
He looked at the table to see some pills left over and lifted the other up so that he could take them, subtly ploping the pills into his mouth and grabbing a glass of cold water, nudging it to the other's lip.
Nora looks as if he has been doing this many times before. Well, he has. Being an ex-servant to Mori long ago, taking care of the other is practically second nature to Nora these days. He couldn't help but do it out of the sense of duty and loyal he has to the other. So it wasn't so surprising to find that he other is taking care of Mori like this.
Well, to Mori and Nora and those who knows their past. It might look strange to any outsider that doesn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:53 am

Mori groaned silently and heard Nora's sigh as he saw him collapses, his legs about to give beneath him and he barely even processed the fact that his forehead was touched once again by the boss Eiichi now did he even comprehend that he was being picked up and placed back into bed though he did feel the covers underneath him again and he slowly came to put two and two together. He could hear Nora's voice distantly telling Eiichi about his condition and he turned hsi head away as if trying to drown the sounds out of his head which seemed to give him aheadache and he blinked hazily as he noticed that Nora put a few more pills down his throat and he tried not to gag at the dry supplement but he soon felt the cold glass against his lips and he reluctantly sipped at the drink then quickly turned his head away to wince at the pills, making a disgusted face.

"Blegh..."

He rolled over, ignoring the bed sheets because he felt as if his body was too hot to be under them and he desperately hoped that Nora wouldn't tuck him in like a child once again becasue he was fearing body heat overload or whatever they called it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6