Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Eiichi twitched a little at the nickname. "No comment..." he said calmly and then walked away standing in the living room and looked to the door then the window. Maybe he could leave since this girl possibly only came to see these guys and their... he shuddered a little. This was getting so weird. Why was he here again? Oh right. The girl wanted to heal his bruise. He rolled his eyes. It would only heal in time, he didn't need any help. He looked over as the dark haired boy was getting some medicine. Letting some strangers into a house was not a smart thing to do... maybe the boy was so distracted that his... friend (Yeah, he'll call him that) was sick and he was focusing on that and not the fact that strangers were here. One who was a gang leader and the other was a yaoi fan.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Nora trudge around the kitchen like a professional chef, making soup with his own special ingrediants with different kinds of herbs and spices that would help make Mori better. He is even making his own medicine, crushing the herbs and putting them in a small capsule for Mori to swallow. He wasn't really doing this just because he seriously, immensely care for the other- it's because that if he doesn't do this, Mori would whine and complain like no tomorrow unless he gets what he wants. He has been especially picky when they were kids. He wouldn't eat unless it's the specfic thing that he wanted. He would take the medicine unless the medicine is handmade. The first time Mori had gotten sick- those were dark times...

He then remembers the two outside of the kitchen and in their apartment and get what is necessary for their wounds.
Why did he let them in? Well, it's not like they could really hurt him (it's not that he's being cocky, it's kinda the truth). Plus, he didn't actually see any harm in it- of course he wouldn't, Nora is just that trusting enough to go along with his instincts.

Coming out of the kitchen, Mori took a bag of ice that he made up for the other teen with the bruise and press it against where the -whatever the guy he's fighting- had made a mark on him.
"Press it on the bruise to let the swelling come down." It sound like he ordered it more than instructed it.
He then turns to go towards Rei, a wet towel in his hands as he cleans her face like a persistant mother would. She only giggled as she grabs the towel herself.
"Don't worry about me~ Go back to Mori-kun and take care of him~ I'm sure he's impatient~~"
She was definitely implying something on the impatient thing. But Nora didn't hear the underlying meaning towards it and went back to the kitchen, getting the medicine and the soup in a tray as he then came out and goes into the bed room.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Mori blinked as he tried listening into the conversation but all he heard were a few mumbels probably from that irrtating stalker~ The informat turned his head towards the and tried blinking the image of Nora in a nurse's uniform out of his head. What was wrong with him? Thinking like that, it was unsanitary.

Hearing that girl talk again, the man shivered and grabbed one of his pillows and planted it on his head, trying to drown out the people's voices. He groaned, shivering inside his bed as if he was watching some sort of horror movie and he oculdn't stand to look for another minute longer.

He could faintly hear Nora returning and he glanced out of the edge of his pillow and watches as the man came close and he couldn't stop the short little somewhat green dress on him and he shivered again, letting out a small terrified eep before hiding under the pillow again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:31 pm

Eiichi blinked to the boy and then nodded in response. He only looked at the ice pack and then walked to a mirror, lifting his bandana a little bit to see a small purple bruise forming on the right of his lower jaw. How was he going to explain this to Nanaka? He made sure to not show any other part of his face that might give his identity away and pressed the ice pack to his face, wincing a little. He bit his bottom lip trying not to groan a little because this bruise stun! The guy probably did have brass knuckles, no doubt about it. These guys just loved to think of ways to hurt him, which wasn't a problem, but Eiichi seemed more distracted today for some reason. He could not put his finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:36 am

As Nora enter into Mori's room, he saw the man hiding under the pillow at the sight of him, making a small sound of 'eep!'. Nora raised his eyebrow but decided that he rather not know what the other is thinking. It's not like he's going to kill him or something while he's sick.
"Mori. Come out from there and take your medicine." Nora demanded, as he put the tray on the night stand, taking the pill in his hands.
He gently shook the other just to make sure he wasn't sleeping- Mori need to take his medicine if he wants to get better.

During so, Rei is going around the apartment, looking for any evidence (though she declared their 'love' for each other is evidence enough, she had to get more for her fans of her yaoi site~) in their home.

She first come across the kitchen, her mind going wild with scenes that could possibily happen here. Maybe there is a mysterious stain in the wall that she could find.
Oh, she could just imagine it now....

"Don't you look delicious, Nora-chan?~"
Nora can only glare at Mori from his position; his hands tied around his back, his body naked, his member high up in the air- hard and dripping with pre-cum- not to mention that he had been drugged and his whole body burns hotly as if he had been in a desert- he's not in a good situation. Mori begs to differ.
In a normal situation (heck, since when does Mori and Nora has ever been in a normal situation?), Nora would easily be free from these rope and would currently beating up Mori until he's 10 feet underground. But the drugs made Nora strength unless- he didn't not have the energy to break himself out of the ropes digging into this sensitive skin, making him slightly groan.
Currently spread on the kitchen table- Nora doesn't really like the fact that his furniture might be ruin. Of course, in a situation like this, Nora would be the one thinking of something like that. And of course, Mori doesn't like the fact that it is what Nora is focusing on.
"I say, this is the best dish you made- Nora-chan~"
Nora narrow his lust, hazed-filled eyes- somehow, it made him look erotic.
Mori snickered as he pokes the harden erection in front of him; Nora parted his lips in a silent moan. His body is much more sensitve because of the drugs.
Grinning, Mori pop open a lid of chocolate syrup, soon after pouring the sweet liquid around Nora's body. Nora gasp at the cold sensation of the syrup, squriming slightly as it has been put around his whole body. Mori made sure to put extra chocolate around the other's erection, making the one tied up groaning at the sudden coldness to his hot, heated member. Mori then lifted up and spread Nora's leg even farther, the informant's touching his more than usual sensitive skin making the other shiver, and then pour a lot more syrup onto his not-so-virgin hole, Nora flushing brighter.
Looking at the chocolate cover rear, Mori couldn't help it, he lick it up as he then thrust his tongue into the hole- Nora moaned loudly in ecstasy as his body twisted to a beautiful angle, saliva trailing from out of his mouth and his eyes hazed from pleasure. His bottom his lifted up so that Mori could lick up the chocolate, his tongue swirling around from the outside to the inside of his former ex-servant. Because of the extra sensitivity, Nora cummed much quicker, his seeds spreading on his stomach and some on his face. But as soon as he had cummed, his erection went back to life again- due to the effects of the drug.
Mori smirk in his sinful ministrations.
"Bon appeitite~"

A new fresh of blood appear out of her nose, but the wet towel was able to conceal it and absorb it. Well, not for long at the rate the blood is flowing from her nose.

She then looks towards the bathroom, another fantasy coming up.

"Mori... get out... I'm taking a shower...."
"How are you going to get rid of this then?" Mori questioned teasingly from behind the former servant, his chest against the black-haired teen's back. Mori grabs the other's hard erection- Nora gasp as he tried to keep himself from falling onto the bathroom's floor.
"And besides, you can't tell me that when I'm already inside of you~"
That's right, Mori is already balls deep within the other; the water made it easy for the other to slick his erection in right inside Nora's virgin-hole~
"That's because you suddenly came into the bathroom while I was showering and thrusted yourself into me..." You can definitely hear the annoyance in the other's voice, though it was high- probably high of pleasure?
Nora didn't know what exactly happen. He was just taking a shower and suddenly, as he uses the bodywash, his whole body heated up in a pleasureable tingle -accidently moaning- as his member became full erected. He didn't understand and didn't know how it happened, but the next thing he knew, Mori came in -naked and all- and immediately attack Nora. The next thing the other new, Mori was already thrusted into him and he's leaning over the bathroom wall, trying not to fall down the shower floor.
"Get it out Mori-aaaahhh!~" Nora was rendered speechless Mori pulled out of him, leaving the tip still in, and thrusted into him once again- hitting the memorized sweetspot inside.
Mori smiled as innocently as he could.
"My~~ You're so dirty Mori, let me clean you up~"
Mori reach over as he gathered more of the same bodywash into his hands- Nora eyes widen in realization.
"M-Mori, w-wait- no-a-ahaaah-ngh-aaaahhh~!"
The hand full of the bodywash gel, that is actually made specfically for this ordered by Mori, was rubbed onto Nora's erection, making it hotter than it was previously. To make it even more hard for the other, Mori then began to thrust towards Nora's sweet spot once again, driving the other off the edge.
It wasn't long before the other came on to the bathroom wall. Mori smirk as he did so- but it wasn't over it. Just another rub on Nora's limp member, which is still coated with the bodywash, and it came back to life one again, Nora groaning as it did so. Smirking wider as his other hand play with is nipple, Nora already reduced to a lewd and erotic body under the showering water of their bathroom tub, Mori kiss the other's sensitive back while muttering: "You're still so dirty Nora-chan~ Guess we're staying in the shower a little while longer~"
He obviously wasn't talking about how dirty Nora's body is.

By the time her fantasy has finished, her nose bleed increased. The towel didn't last for long. She looks at the couch, her fantasy going wild once again.

"Moriiiii!~ Noooooo~" Nora moaned as the other thrusted into himself once again, hitting his sweetspot for the, what it felt like, the millionth of time. This has been their thirteeth round and yet Mori isn't relenting. In fact, he seemed to be getting more energized by each round they did- not giving the other a break. Nora has been in the same position for hours now, his front body against the couch- actually, this is not their usual couch. This couch is actually bought by Mori (who Nora complained about the waste of money) for... this purpose. The couch is filled with toys, a cabinet underneath full of the stuff that Mori personally chose for himself~ (much to Nora's grief) and if the cum on the couch, it comes easily off~ (Mori said that with no shame) And so, the white-haired informant decided today of all days, the day where Mori had just got the couch, to be a good day to try it out.
Nora had came back early from work on a bad day. Now restrained on ropes made from bondage, Nora had to endured the hours of torturing pleasure and of Mori's constant pounding. Everytime Nora tried to get out of these rope, they send a pleasureable rub to his body, making him moan and groan- especially around his erection which is bonded with ropes. Everytime he moves, the ropes rubs his erection and squeezes it, making the black-haired teen scream in pleasure. And when Mori added along his hand to pump it...
Another feature of the couch his the texture.
"A-Ahhhh~! M-Mor-ahh-ngh-a-ahhh-Mo-ri!!!~" Whenever the other would thrust into him, his bonded erection would just slide back and forth on the texture of the couch, making the former servant shiver and moan loudly and pleasure.
After two more thrust, Nora came once again, his cum adding in the pile of cum that occupied the different spots on the couch.
Nora thought he was finally finished through this little game of Mori- but he made the mistake to accidently move; the rope bonds rubbing onto his limp member and the brushing his member across the texture of the couch. It's obvious that it came back to life again after such a pleasure feel.
Mori chuckled- obviously, he's not tired of hours of endless sex.
"You must really like this couch Nora-chan~"
Nora couldn't protest as Mori began to abuse his prostate again.

At this rate, Rei has to use highly absorbant tissues to stop her nose bleed and block them.
She then looks towards the bedroom: yet again, another fantasy.

"A-Ahhh-ah-nghhh-ahhhhhhh-M-M-or-ri!!!~~"
It was late at night yet the sadistic of the two wasn't tired at all continuing his ministations. It couldn't be helped, since Nora is very addicting~ Pounding into the other constantly as the bed creak at the pressure, the moaning adding to the sound of skin contacting with skin- how could Mori really stop when his Nora-chan is being so erotic and lewd like this all the time without a break?~ Well, that's probably his fault, since he kept giving the other's body to be so lewd and sexual, but it's for the good of mankind- though only he would be able to see the erotic expression that would probably come up only in a life time (or every night for Mori's case), the god-like body twist and turn into many different poses that form so beautifully like a beautiful painting, and the lewd voices and sounds that Nora would make that could get Mori to be simply turned on just by that- it's like this body is built for him and his sexual needs.~
No women is satifying and no other men either- only Nora and his need-to-be-more-often naked body.
He's addicted to his former servant like a horrible drug that he couldn't just quit on. He needs it so often and felt so empty without. His and only his- his body and soul was his from the first day his father has given Nora to him.
"M-Mor-riii-a-ahhh-ngh-I-I-m-g-gonn-na c-!" Nora was cut off short as Mori slam into him once again, his head thrown back as his lips parted for a silent scream. It's entertaining how Nora is still so erotic after doing so many rounds with him- but this his why Nora's body is like no other; feeling and acting as if he's still a blushing virgin and that he never had sex before.
Many who knew the black-haired teen like he do thought that; of course, when Mori founds the chance he knew that Nora is no blushing virgin- he is the one who took the other's virginity in the first place~
This has been their, what?- 28th round? They have been at it since Nora came come- somewhere around 9PM at night. It should be about 3AM now.
As Mori smirk, he stroke the other's erection- Nora's reaction was beautiful as always, jerking in pleasure as he screamed a loud moan.
"Oh? You want more?~ Beg for me then~"
At this point, much to Mori's satisfaction, Nora threw away his pride and moaned Mori's name repeated as he clutches onto the other despartely.
"Call me master too~"
Mori almost felt himself come by just hearing the word 'master' directed towards him by Nora's voice. It's been a long time since he has been called that but it has been incredibly satisfying~ It express that he's in complete control of the other. Sure, some might thought it would be the other way around but he couldn't imagine his innocent, oblivous Nora-chan to top him~ Now that would be a indirect hit on his pride.
Licking his lip as he saw those lustful eyes looking at him in pleading again, both Mori and Nora came together at the same time- Mori filling his cum into the already fully filled hole inside Nora. Nora added his cum to the other mess on the bed and on himself.
Mori harden once again as he notice how beautifully Nora looks with all that cum on his body- from his face, to his chest, to his stomach, to his member, around his legs and his arms and to the cum leaking out of the other's ass.
He smirked as he saw his former servant's member come back to life once again- probably turn on by the fact that Mori had licked some of Nora's cum on his fingers.
He began to thrust into the other once again, hitting dead-spot on his partner's prostate. The moans, groans and sounds of pleasure gave indication that Nora doesn't mind.

Ah, Rei has to press more superabsorbant tissues into her nostrils.
Man.... she bet that they have *** every day and every where here!!!!!

You know the sad thing is?
She said her fantasy out loud also.
It's not as detailed as it is in her mind -the way she said it and how she said it might as well be jibber jabber- but it gave enough indication to what she's thinking.
And she said it loud enough to the point that it can be heard all around the apartment.

Apparently, Nora was too busy thinking about what he did wrong with the soup out of the fact that he felt like forgot something. Nora is a perfectionist, like always.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Mori made a groaning sound and shook his head as he refused to remove the pillow from his head. There was something terribly wrong with that girl outside. What was she thinking? Believing that Nora should be walking around in a nurses's outfit. Wait...Not all nurses wore green. Mori removed a little of the pillow and looked over Nora, imagining him in a pink dress this time. He couldn't help but shake since he was trying hard not to laugh. He probably already knew that the man would never do something like that or wear something with that much color but surely, it was certaitly amusing to imagine.

He removed the pillow after a while and looked to the medicine that Nora brought, not saying anything since well though he may have been a spoiled brat back in his day and was trying his best not to have to take any medicine in the first place but Nora had stubbornly made him the medicine by hand like he had ordered.

The pale haired informant frowned as he looked up and he couldn't help but shudder to the thoughts that were running through that little girls's mind. If she continued like this, he would never be able to look at Nora the same way again without imaginging all those things.

"I think that girl might be a little dim in the head. Maybe she needs to rest. I have a sleeping shot in my other pants there on the floor. Hand it to me. I'll shoot her from here and shut her up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Eiichi glanced over to the girl and shook his head. She was... yeah. There were no words. He blinked as he heard everything she said and then looked to the couch. No way was he sitting on that now. He looked to the floor and turned pale a little bit. WHAT WAS HAPPENING?! Was what he was thinking. Did they really~ No! They couldn't they were probably just really... really, really, close friends... really close. Or brothers. Eiichi shuddered and went back to taking care of his bruise. Suddenly their was a knock at the door. Eiichi glanced over to it and shrugged. He wasn't going to answer since it wasn't his house.

Behind the door stood, Mei. A fresh baked batch of cookies were in her hands as she stood there waiting for the door to open. Mei was pretty cute girl when it came to the male population. But she could care less about that... if only the guys were her dream man. What if the man of her dreams opens this door right now?!?! Mei bit her bottom lip trying not to squeal with delight. It was a total 50-50 percent chance! She prayed that it was, because everyone in this building were either old, or so not her type.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Nora sweatdropped at what his former master is saying, shaking his head.
"That's illegal." The black-haired deadpanned. Besides, he's not going to let Mori shoot a sleeping shot while he's sick- he would probably accidently aim for something else....

Nora then heard a knock from the front, wondering who it is since they weren't expecting visitors.... ah, he have to make tea for the guest that he has too. He mentally make a note of that.

"Take your medicine. I'll be right back." Nora said as he stroke back Mori's hair, putting a cooling pad on his forehead soon after. He stroke the other's hair a little more, just to calm him down, before going out- Rei was suddenly quiet as soon as she heard the knock.

Due to her super-fujoshi sense, she can tell that it's female and suddenly, her mood change as she looks like a offending cat defending it's territory. What is a girl doing here? Oh, she does not want to know- how dare she come into the holy home of the most sexually attracted (to eachother) men in Ikebukuro?? Oh, if she's here what Rei think she's here for- a war is about to start.

Fushou look at them, sweatdropping slightly at Rei's expression on his door, before going to the front door and opening it.
"Yes..?" He questioned in his baritone voice, looking down at the girl with a plate of cookies.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Mori mumbled under his breath about how they had done a lot mroe things that were more illegal than shooting a girl with a sleeping shot. It wouldn't even hurt that much...if Mori wanted it to. Which was probably wiser not to let him because he was tempted to send it through her head. He calmed though as he felt Nora pet him again and he shivered slightly to the cooling pad but was soon very calm as he closed his eyes and rested in the bed obidently while Nora went to go check on the door. He was almost like a cat who had found a sun spot and he soon began to drowse lazily to himself.
Though with some doubt, he begun to think he wouldn't be sleeping as peacfully as he though as those images of Nora began to show up in his head and he sweatdropped and wondered if he could shoot thatgirl from here while Nora was tending to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Mei could see it now~

The door opening to revel a true prince charming! He would have a super duper smexy ultra deep manly mouth watering voice. He would say, "Hello, my princess." and then she would giggle and show him her cookies. "Ah, made by my princess... How wonderful... but," he would pull her in and set her on the couch looking so handsome. "It would be better if she would feed it to me."

YES! OH YES! It had to happen! She snapped out of her day dream as she heard a baritone voice. She blinked and looked up to the dark haired boy who has answered the door. Her eyes went wide as she looked at him, the plate of cookies shaking in her hands. He. Was. HANDSOME! She peeked over his shoulder to see another boy, attending to a injury on his face, but what got her was that he too... WAS HANDSOME!!!! No. Both of these guys were hot! Instantly, it was love at first sight. Even if she liked to guys, who cared! She found her dream guys. There were two dreamy guys in an apartment that she just so happened stop by to share some cookies- Heck, she wants more then just sharing cookies! Another daydream was coming on~

"Oh, you poor thing." Mei would say to the injured sexy, super tall, dark haired boy (Eiichi). He would wince as she cared for his injury. He would grasp her hand and squeeze it tightly, looking deeply into her eyes.
"It's okay, Mei," he would whisper in that deep sexy voice. "Only if it's you..."
"B-but your hurt!" she would exclaim.
He would just push her hand away. "Forget the injury, Mei. I can't hold myself back any longer. I need you. I want you. Having you here and making love with me will heal my wound."
He would lean in and they would share a passionate kiss on the couch as Mei would simply forget about the wound.

OR

"I made you some cookies..." Mei would say blushing and holding out the plate of cookies as all three of them were sitting on the couch.
The dark haired one (Nora) would push away the plate of cookies and then take her hands.
"Forget the cookies, Mei... I-I only want you!" he was declare and then share a passionate kiss with her. "I love you! Let us take this couch and show it our love!"

"I-I-I'm n-new here a-and w-wondered if y-you..."
she slowly lifted up the plate of shaking cookies as she just looked back and forth between the man at the door and the guy attending to his injury. Suddenly she fainted.

Eiichi looked over to the door to see a girl and then looked back out the window. He hoped it wasn't another yaoi fan. There was one in this house and he didn't want another. He winced a little at the bruise as he put more pressure onto it and then shivered for it felt like someone was thinking about him... and not in a good way. It felt... dirty? He shook his head. Even though his legs were tired, he was NOT going to sit on that couch.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Nora blinked in surprise as the girl fell back, automatically catching her -and the cookies- just before he body could hit the ground.
He sweatdropped, wondering if she's the new neighbor that the landlady had told him about. Well, no point in leaving her here... he doubts that the landlady would like it if it looks like he had a dead body in front of his apartment door- well, what would look like a dead body. He doesn't exactly want to answer any questions.
Picking her up, also making sure that the cookies wouldn't be wasted, he took her to the couch, raising an eyebrow as he saw the disgusted look that Eiichi gave to his -very clean- couch but decided not to question.
He laid her there and sigh. More guest. He needs to make tea soon.

Rei then suddenly went back behind Nora, hissing at the girl like a cat claiming her territory. She knows what the girl is thinking and she doesn't like it. These are god's yaoi sexy creatures! As if she'll let her have them!!
Nora sweatdrop at Rei's reaction. Like a host, he automatically asked: "Do you want any refreshments?"
"Vanilla mint tea please~" Rei responded back before going back to hissing at the knocked-out girl on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Mori continued to rest quietly yet it could be seen that his eyebrow twitched noticeably in his sleep. He was no longer thinking of Nora in a nurses's outfit, not matter how funny that would have been but he could tell that Nora was extending his hospitality a little too far and he knew that Mori hated having so many people in his house/apartment because he was not truly a fan of people as it were and rather the opposite of Izaya, he hated them yet he loved torturing their poor lives and turning everything upside down. He earned hsi kicks out of other people's misery~

Mori opened an eye and he sighed to no one in particular as he just looked over and took his medicine before closing his eyes again and he tried to rest though he was aware of how many other busy bodies were in the living room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:31 pm

"Er, green tea..." Eiichi said as he blinked at the passed out girl on the couch and then to the hissing Rei. What was going on here? And why was she hissing at her? So many questions and he blinked as the girl was passed out on the couch... the couch Rei just so happened to have dirty thoughts about... the couch that was soiled with (you know what I mean). He guessed it was okay, but he was still a little paranoid. WAIT! This is not how a gang leader should be like! The calm and kind Eiichi was showing, not the serious gang boss! "What's up with you?" he asked Rei, standing next to the couch and then froze once something gripped his pants leg.

"My princess, are you okay?" (Nora) the dark haired boy asked leaning over the couch and placing a wet towel over her forehead.
"What happened?" Mei asked as the world was spinning.
"We made love to the couch, my dear, and you just passed out." he chuckled.
It must have been freaking amazing if she was to pass out do to s*x. She blushed, but he only kissed her sweaty forehead.
(Eiichi) The other walked into the room, carrying a tray with steaming tea. He set the tray down and sat next to Mei's head. These boys looked like Greek gods when they were half naked. He looked down and smiled.
"I was worried when you passed out... I hope we didn't hurt you." he said.
They had a threesome... A THREESOME!!! Mei squealed and then glomped them, kissing them and they only laughed.
"Okay, Mei," (Nora) said standing up.
"Where am I?" Mei asked feeling dizzy again.
Suddenly the scene changed and MORE hot guys were in the room, half naked, smiling, and laughing. They all held their hands out and said, "Welcome to heaven, Mei~"
Did Mei die and go to hot guy heaven? She hoped so! They all looked so yummy! While she was passed out and dreaming, one of the boys took her hands (Which is my she is gripping Eiichi's pants) and she smiled.
"We love you, Mei... Will you marry us?" they all asked.

"Yes... I will..." Mei mumbled and drooled while she dreamed. She gripped his pants (though she thought it was still the guys hand). She would marry them all in a heart beat! It was heaven and she could marry as many as she want, no rules! Maybe they could all have a infinitysome?
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Rei reacted instantly to the fact that she had touched Eiichi with such a dirty expres​sion(well not that she should talk) and immediately slap her hand away, growling that such a woman is let here on her yaoi territory!! Oh no- she's not going to let this girl have it her way! Nora is Mori's and Eiichi's boy toy!!! And Eiichi is the ultimate-seme! He can't go over to that side!
And to emphasis it, she grab the dark-haired gang leader's shoulder and shook him like crazy as if it's the end of the world.
"Don't go over to that side Eiichi! Don't go over to that side!" She kept telling to him like a mantra, as if it's the end of the world. "You still have to **** Nora and **** Mori but I prefer that you ***** Nora because he seemed like the uke of both relationship so do a *********** with Mori and **** also ****** with ****** and **** ****** ****." She has no shame in what she said- which should not come out of a lady's mouth.

Nora didn't listen to the girl's rambling, he didn't hear it with great skill since he's use to rambling girls.
He went into the bed room first, frowning as he saw that Mori still didn't take his medicine or eat his food. The boy need some food in his stomach.
"Mori, I told you to take your medicine." Nora scolded as he grabs the handmade medicine.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Mori groaned as heard more out of that girl and he sat up temporarily to shed his jacket and his shoes and socks before grabbing the covers and diving under them not wanting to listen anymore to those peoples rants. He was getting tired of it and ather hat they were saying were beginning to affect him as he pressed the cooling pad closer to his head and groaned louder as he heard Nora pointed out the fact that he still had not taken all of his medicine yet and he looked up to the man with big frown on his face. He opened his mouth in an irritate manner waiting for Nora to slip in the pills or drink or what ever it was he was supposed to take so he could fall asleep properly already.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Mori groaned as heard more out of that girl and he sat up temporarily to shed his jacket and his shoes and socks before grabbing the covers and diving under them not wanting to listen anymore to those peoples rants. He was getting tired of it and ather hat they were saying were beginning to affect him as he pressed the cooling pad closer to his head and groaned louder as he heard Nora pointed out the fact that he still had not taken all of his medicine yet and he looked up to the man with big frown on his face. He opened his mouth in an irritate manner waiting for Nora to slip in the pills or drink or what ever it was he was supposed to take so he could fall asleep properly already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Suddenly Mei's eyes snapped open at the sound of another girls voice. She knew that scent... That kind of shameless talk. No. NonononononoNO! There was NO yaoi fan girl in this house! How dare she think that these Greek God's would waste their perfect bodies on themselves instead of sharing it with HER! Mei's eyes shot to the girl and they were filled with fire. "How DARE you!" Mei hissed and then grabbed Eiichi's arm, pulling him onto the couch next to her and cuddled with his arm. "How DARE you call my future husband a seme! And my second future husband a uke! Using that kind of shameless talk! These are Greek Gods! Banished from the godly and sexy mountain itself! To find their one true love, a lonely girl dreaming about her dream man and they soon come to answer her prayer! Their beautiful bodies should not be wasted on ******* other guys! Only on ******* the girl of their dreams! Which is ME!" Mei was flaming with furry. Knowing that a girl like this was in this very house, thinking of nasty thoughts about these sexy beasts! Thinking nasty thoughts about HER men. "I know who you are. The same girl who posts shameless yaoi stuff on the Internet, you should know that I am your number one hater in the world." Mei cuddled more tightly onto Eiichi and then handed him a cookie. "Oh my future husband, you must be hungry. Here, have my cookie! I am an amazing cook!"

"Yes, Mei~" Eiichi would say and then push that girl out out the window and then kiss Mei passionately. "I would never do that, Mei. Only if it's with you! You, me, and this couch... or any other comfy place we could show our love!!"
Mei blushes and then laughs, taking Eiichi's face and then making out with him. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa~ Let's get married!!" Mei declared and suddenly, Mei was in a wedding dress and there was Eiichi, standing there all sexy and handsome looking. But WAIT! Suddenly Nora comes swooping down and scoots up Mei in his arms.
"Never would I let you marry this fraud!" He declared and then stuck his tongue out at a flaming Eiichi. He only kicked him to the side and flew away with Mei in the wedding dress...

Eiichi onky blinked as the cookie was shoved into his hand. Was this really happening? And what was he still doing here?! Here he was, getting fought over by girls (Crazy girls) and he could have left a while ago. He was still shocked by the fact that Rei knew his name, because he didn't even tell her it, and that she wanted him to **** these guys. He looked to the clinging girl on his arm and sweat dropped. He wondered that if he took a bite out of this cookie... Would he pass out and find himself tied to a chair? He gulped. The cookie still in his hand. He wasn't really that hungry. "Sorry," he said. "But I'm not that hungry-"

"You want something else?!"
Mei asked blinking sweetly and then gripped his hand that held the cookie.

"Um, no." Eiichi replied. Mei stopped, her eyebrow twitching and then laughed a not so cute laugh.

"Your so funny!~" she said punching his arm and then rubbing her face on his shoulder. "Playing hard to get are we?" she purred and then winked.
Eiichi only sweat dropped.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Nora sigh as he lifted Mori up gently so that he would be sitting up a little. He doesn't want the other to choke on his medicine or the water- that would not end pretty. He drops the pills in and soon after gave the other some water just so that it would help him swallow the pills. It wasn't too long till Nora then set the other down, tucking him in like a mother would.
"I'll close the door so that the sounds wouldn't be too loud and I'll try to quiet them down." Nora said as he walks over towards the door to Mori's room and close it.
He then went into the kitchen to prepare some refreshment.

Without any remorse or any kind of dainty evidence of being a girl as she is- Rei then not-so-subtly kick the girl off of Eiichi, her fist up and her body pump up.
Hell no, she's not letting this girl have her way! Besides, Eiichi is gay! It's obvious to anyone that looks at him (not really but in her eyes, yea)!
Oh yes, she remember this girl from her site- this puppy hating, finger snapping, girly girl, yaoi hater!! (Me: Wait, she's doesn't hate puppies or snap her fingers! Rei: I need something horrible to describe her) This girl has been hating on her site for ages! At first, she ignores it, thinking that she would seclum to the wonders of Yaoi but she kept getting stronger and annoyer so Rei banned her from her site. The worse enemy she has- and she's here on her territory!!

"You! Don't you dare come and invade my territory!! This is the haven for Yaoi-men of this century!! Go ruin someone's else habitat!!"
Why she is using animalistic terms, she doesn't know. But she's going to get her point straigt across! Even if it meant decapitating a few heads....

Nora, ignoring what is going on between the two girls brought the tea and put them on the table, giving Eiichi his cup by hand instead.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Mori allowed for the door to close before gagging at the medicine wondering why he was still taking it after all this time and how he hadn't figured out a way to get out of eating it once and for all. His once fool plan on not getting sick quickly failed and he pouted up at the ceiling before sighing as he got comfortable in his bed. Though he could still hear the words being exchanged in the other room, he got his ipod out of his bedroom drawer that was next to his bed and pulled out the ear phones, plugging them into his ear and turning up the music as high as it could go to drown out the fights between yaoi and regular s*x.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Eiichi only looked straight ahead, shocked and stunned of what was going on. He didn't even notice that Nora has placed his tea in his hands. Behind his bandana, his lip was twitching as this was all happening.

Mei dodged the girl's kick, but moved away from Eiichi. She whimpered. Maybe her future husbands would save her?

"Don't touch her!!" Eiichi rawred and pushed Rei out a window.
"Hands off!!" Nora rawred and shoved her into a garbage can.
"WE LOVE HER!! OUR WIFE!" They both rawr again and then tie her up, throwing her into the ocean with hungry sharks.

Suddenly the cookie that was suppose to be in Eiichi's hand was in her's crumbling by her death grip. This girl did not just call this Yaoi haven. This was obviously a room with two (possibly three because Rei mentioned a third) hottest guys in the world!! And a girl like this was hiding their sexiness from the world! Unacceptable!! Mei noticed the other and then smiled sweetly, all her anger going away. She placed a hand on his shoulder. She refrained herself to not drool, that would make her look unattractive.
"Thank you for not leaving me out in the hallway! Oh, I forgot to introduce myself." she said pushing herself off the couch, ignoring Rei, and smiling with hearts in her eyes. "I'm Mei Hitsuji! I just moved into this apartment and I baked everyone cookies, would you like one?" she offered, holding out her plate of cookies that looked amazing.

Eiichi looked to Nora and wondered if he would take the- possibly drugged- cookies? Eiichi thought not. He didn't look like the cookie eating type. Why was he here again? Right. Rei offered to help with his bruise... which she didn't, but that all alright. Then Eiichi began to wonder if Rei already knew what Eiichi looked like, since she knew his name and all. Maybe even this guy? Besides... this guy looked sane... expect for when he was trying to kill his best friend which by the way... Eiichi wondered where he was?
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Rei fumed as she could practically hear the other's thoughts. So the girl think that she's the only one with such a powerful imagination, huh? Well two can play at that game!!!!!!!

"I don't love you." Nora said to Mei, ripping her off him. "I'm sorry but I could never love you.... I love Mori."
Eiichi also rip himself out of Mei's embrace. "I'm sorry.... but I already have someone that I love."
And in response to that, Eiichi grabbed Nora's collar and pull their lips together in a hot, steamy kiss. Nora moaned to the kiss in surprise as his body was pressed against the other, Eiichi wrap his arm around the other's waist. The dominant of the two have his hand on one of Nora's butt cheeks, giving it a squeeze at Nora shuddered at the feeling. Eiichi rub his erection against the other's and Nora couldn't help but disconnect from the kiss in shock at how good it felt. Eiichi kept smirking, grinding his hips against Nora's hips.
"I didn't hear you say that you love me, Nora~" Eiichi mumbling against the former servant's neck as he began to unzip the other's pant, slowly pulling them down.
"N-No, wait, E-Eiichi-san~" Nora moaned as he felt the other cup his bulge.
And they continue their rather sexual sex in front of the girl~~~

Of course, Rei said that actually out loud just to aggrevate and disgust the hopeless romantic. And maybe get Eiichi's mind out of the gutter.

Nora practically ignored the whole gir's rambling with skills that could only be done with practice and asked their newest guest if she would like some tea.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Mori was currently stuck in his room, having to drop all his weapons on the floor so he wouldn't be tempted to hurt anybody with it. So now a stack of ...well rather tons of metal weapons were scattered all over the floor. Yes, he managed to hide each and every one of them on some part of his body. It was a mystery how many he actually carried on a regular basis.

Drowning in his music, he was now serene as he disconnected from the conversation in the other room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Eiichi's eyes widen a little. No. Just no. He didn't want to hear this! Nononononononnonononononooooo! He wouldn't do that! Not to this guy or any other guy!! Oh my god, is what Eiichi was thinking. He gulped down his tea quickly, trying to get the images out of his mind.

Mei scoffed. "Disgusting!" she said standing up and placing her hands on her hips.

It was a peaceful setting. The cherry blossoms were in bloom and Mei sat in her loose kimono. Her black hair pulled into a messy bun as she watched the blossoms. "Mei," a voice called and Mei turned to see Eiichi, dressed in a blue kimono that went perfect with his messy dark hair and those light eyes. It was all so gorgeous. He kneel down and pulled her closer to his chest that was almost bare from the loose kimono he was wearing. "I've missed you." he whispered in her ear and she blushed. "Oh Eiichi." she gushed. Suddenly everything got all hot and steamy, with a passionate night.

Nora was sitting on the couch, reading a book when suddenly Mei placed her arms around him. "Hey~" she giggled and he smiled. "Hello, my love." he said and kissed her cheek. Mei was in the mood and she could tell that Nora was always in the mood. She pushed the book away and climbed onto him. Soon they shared a hot kiss as Nora rubbed his hands up and down her sides. Everything changed into a hot night, with lots of moaning and groaning, thrusting and sweat.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:59 pm

No no no!!! She's not going to lost to this stupid girl and her stupid imagination!! She knows that Eiichi and Nora are meant to be with eachother! As well as Eiichi and Mori and Mori and Nora; they are just meant to be together! Or a steamy three-some! That's always good!
"You call that disgusting!?!? Just hearing you babble on about that makes me want to kill myself!"
And Rei began to make her comeback.

Nora was watching the cherry blossom as they bloom, a surrounding peace comforting him. He wasn't even surprise as arms wrap around his waist, the hands pulling down on his yukata as the soft materials slid down his body.
Nora looks back at the dark-haired teen behind him.
"...Eiichi..." Nora said as he was pushed against cherry blossom, the rough texture of the tree slightly turning him on. "...Eiichi...." Nora said again and shiver as he felt the other's bulge rubbing against his rear end.
Eiichi smirk as he unties Nora's yukata, completely slidding it off the other body's exposing the black-haired teen's lewd body for all to see.
"Nora..." Eiichi kissed the other's senstive skin near the neck as he trailed down the back, making Nora arch in pleasure.
"Nora..."
From there, Eiichi and Nora had the most sexual night of their lives under the sakura tree.

Nora was just casually trying to read his book- well, trying. It's hard when he's sitting on Eiichi's lap and the other's dry humping him while unzipping his pants and unbuttoning his shirt, his hand wandering around him. And now, he has a bulge to take care of...
"E-Eiichi.... I have to read this book..."
"The assignment is not due till three more days... he can put if off for a while.." Eiichi mumbled into Nora's bare skin, grabbing the book and throwing it to some place on the other side the room before continuing his minstrations. Nora wasn't able to complain as he leans back against the other, groaning as his erection was then freed. Eiichi smirk against the bare skin of Nora's, playing with the other nipples as his other hand pumps Nora's erection. Eiichi close his eyes at the musical moans and groans that Nora display around the room, echoing among the thin walls.
From there, Eiichi had ***** Nora on the couch; almost to the point that Nora couldn't walk anymore.

"-That is how things should be done you baka! I dare you say otherwise!" Rei growls as she looked ready to claw the other's eyes out.
...She then got an idea!

With that unusual strength of hers, Rei then push Eiichi towards Nora before the raven-haired teen could notice.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:16 pm

How hard was it to take a short nap? Apparently terribly hard. And he had even turned up his music to as loud as it could but he still could hear the other people's fantasies from the other room. Now picturing Nora in a loose yukata, he drew his knives and glared up at the door, his fever reduced to just a light pink on his cheeks and his eyes were more focused but still held a glazed look. The fantasies didn't really bother him as much when the one girl had been yelling it out loud but now there were just too many going around. Getting up from his comfortable spot of the bed, he had three knives in each hand and stepped outside, looking around with wearey eyes. He looked to the girls and noticed that stranger being pushed towards Nora. Out of a secret overprotectiveness, he threw the knives in one hand slamming it into the wall between the space of Nora and Eiich, the other weapons ready to fly if Eiichi was forced even an inch closer to Nora. He wasprepared to kill even if the guy had nothing to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next