Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:04 pm

(:O I see jealousy in Mori's eyes XDDDDDDDD )

Eiichi blinked, but stopped just in time before he fell on the stranger and before the knife even hit him. He looked to see that sick white haired boy holding knives. Did they find out who he was... or maybe, they knew that he had come to kill their gang boss. (OOC: I'm still thinking of a name for that gang he is looking for! <.<) Whatever it was, he knew it had to be something like that. Eiichi straightened himself and he tried not to chuckle. He removed the knife from the wall that was thrown at him. "You could hurt someone with these." he said looking to the white haired boy.

Mei gasped at the site of another hot boy. This time with amazing and sexy white hair!! Was that really his natural color?! Hearts were in Mei's eyes as she stared. Three hot guys in one room! This room must be the secret temple for the hot gods to reside in, after falling down from the sexy god mountain. Yes, it must be! It must be fate that her baking cookies and greeting her neighbors had brought her here so that she could marry all three of these beasts! Thank you gods of sexy mountain! Mei thought. She didn't even notice the knives in his hands or the fact that he threw on at Eiichi. All that she cared was that she thought the white haired god had woken up from his peaceful sleep and sensed her here, is one true love that he finally founded after being damned and kick off the mountain. That jealousy and love took him over and he was ready to fight for her!

All three guys circled each other, ready to attack as Mei watched, sleeping and in the most beautiful dress. Eiichi made the first move and used his fire powers to try and burn the others. Nora blew the fire away with his wind powers and then Mori growled as with a wave of his hands lightning shot from his hands. It was the most sexiest battle ever. Three sexy gods fighting over a mortal girl, who they had fell in love with, and were willing to die for her. They were kicked off the mountain because of their love for her was so over powering. Mei couldn't do anything, but watch. She didn't want them to get hurt, but she was asleep and waiting for one of them to wake her up with a kiss.
"Mei, is mine you ugly brutes!" Nora shouted and then threw a tree at them.
"In your dreams!" Eiichi shouted and then sent a wave of fire to Nora.
"I do believe you mean in both of your dreams." Mori said jumping into the air and kicking Eiichi, who easily dodged the kick, grabbing Mori's leg and flinging him into the air. The boy was flying, but easily landed on his feet.
"Mei and I will make passionate love that will shake the heavens!" Mori said and then threw many knives at the two boys.
It was a deadly fight and it was hard to tell who would make it out alive for each boy was super strong and powerful.

Mei was drooling from the day dream. A sexy battle for her! OooooOOooo, she could feel it coming on! Their bodies sweaty and heaving from their fight. It would take days, maybe years for them to win because Mei could not decide! She will make it so, even if she had to yell at the president, that she could have many husbands as she pleases and it would only work for her! But what if the president was hot?! Another god that fell from the mountain and it would be fate yet again! What if every boy that fell from the mountain were kicked off, because they all fell in love with her?! YES!! It must be so!!
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:26 pm

(Eiichi XXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Mei is starting to scare me XDD)

Rei decided to ignore Mei from a moment.... though she did slap some random fish onto the girl's face, hoping that it would scare her enough.
I-It's happening!!! A battle for Nora!
Of course, she would like it if Eiichi ***** both of his ukes instead but having two dominates and one Nora uke is good enough for her!!
But they shouldn't fight it out!! They should have a threesome!! Yes! A threesome!!! That would be so awesome that she would faint and die from the sheer awesomeness!!

"N-No-ahhh-an-ngh-n-noo!~"
Mori kept thrusting into Nora's virgin hole as he held onto the other's hip, smirking at his former servant's reaction. Leaning forwards, Mori's chest touched Nora's back, his hands working on one of his nipples and his leaking member.
"M-Mo-Morii~!" Nora moaned as his body tremble in pleasure, not able to resist the other's minstration as he white-haired teen thrust into him again and again, hitting his sweet spot everytime.
Another erection pushes into Nora's mouth, Eiichi hovering over the uke of the two with a smirk.
"Lick."
As ordered, Nora did so, licking his the other's erection, his mind full of lust and pleasure, not able to think straight. Nora moaned as he did, his breath shaky as the minastrations were continued on his lewd and sensitive body. Eiichi, feeling himself almost come by just watching the lewd expression on Nora's face and the moan's vibrations that he felt through his erection, took out his member from Nora's mouth, the other whimper at the suddenly lost of warmth.
Eiichi smirk wider as he change the position where Nora is practically sitting on Mori's erection. He soon after made it as if Nora is squished between the two, his erection soon after joining Mori's in Nora's virgin hole-

"Yesh!! that should happen!" Rei declared out loud as she looks at the three with eyes of excitement.

Nora blinked at the knife and look at Mori.
"... you should be back in bed." Nora couldn't help but deadpanned. Mori shouldn't be up and running.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:35 pm

(Mori shall retrieve his uke!)

The white haired teen stepped beside Nora, his head slumping to lay on the man's shoulder as he rubbed his eyes, sensing no more threats on his part as he looked around the room, his pale lavender eyes looking to the girls who stood there and frowned, knowing these were the problem of his slept apnea. He glanced to Nora as he said something about him needing to be in bed but seriously, who in the right mind (who wasn't Nora) could sleep soundly through all this?! He glanced to the man he still didn't know the name of though...he looked familar...He still couldn't figure out where. The corners of hislips tugged up into a smirk and he raised a delicate eyebrow.
"Really? I had no idea."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:48 pm

(XDDD)

Eiichi raised an eyebrow. Mei suddenly attacked Eiichi, by hugging his arm and squealing. "You boys mustn't fight over me~!" she gushed. Eiichi blinked and sweat dropped. Is that what she really thought? She looked over to Mori and smiled. "Aw~ is my husband sick? I shall heal you with my love!" she declared and then looked around wondering what to do. She shoved some cookies into his hands and then took Eiichi's tea, handing it to Mori, smiling. Eiichi blinked as his tea was taken away.

(<.< too lazy to type more~)
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:46 pm

(Mori xDDD)

Rei tackled Mei on the floor before he ugliness and evilness can rub on the boys before coming back up making sure that her foot is preventing the other from standing up.
Rei smiled innocently at the boys, tiliting her head as she looks at both Nora and Mori, replacing Mei as she hugs Eiichi's arm with a suspcious glint in her eyes.

"I'm sorry that Mori need some rest Nora-san~ Why don't you put him back to bed~" She suggested, grinning over to the two as if she expected them to do something in the bed room.... well, she did expected them to do something in the bedroom.

Nora sweatdrop, faintly wondering if their new neighbor is okay..

(yeah, short too XD)
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:28 pm

(What's with the short posts?! Lazies!!)
Mori blinked as he stared at the girl on the floor with a large sweatdrop and he couldn't help but snicker lightly even though he knew he probably shouldn't be, considering how Nora was right here and he could easily and without mercy hit him for his rudeness. The informant looked to the girl and he glanced to the nervous black haired man and he turned to the girl again with a mocking polite smile.
"I don't believe I caught any of your names. Considering you are in this house, I would prefer knowing your names formally if that's alright with everyone here."
Mori looked up specifically to the boy who had a girl hanging on his arms, his lavender eyesnarrowing just a bit yet his smile still pleasant as much as he could manage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:03 pm

(It's a disease =P)

Mei was glowing with anger. With her strength she pushed the girl off of her and stood up, taking Mori's hands. "I am your future wife, Mei!" she said sweetly and smiled. "I was thinking we should have our wedding some place romantic, like Paris!" she said and then gave Rei a evil look. "Where we shall share our love!" She looked at all three of the boys and pointed to them. "From each of you, we shall have five kids! So that's making it fifteen children." Mei squealed again a the thought. "I can already see it now!!!"

"I-I'ts a boy!" the nurse exclaimed and held up a crying baby in a blue blanket. The three boys stood over their wife and looked at the child that was given to Nora.
"Wait! There is another one! Come on! PUSH!" the nurse said and then another crying baby was in her hands. "It's a girl!" This one was handed to Mori.
"Look! She has my eyes!" he said as he looked at the little baby girl in his arms.
"Oh my- another!"
Soon another baby, well two babies were born. "It's twins!" the nurse exclaimed and handed the two to Eiichi.
"I have twins!!" Eiichi shouted with glee and looked to the kids in his hands.
Mei smiled as she laid against the pillows. Tired and hungry. Giving birth was tiring, but she wanted to hold her children and share her happiness with her husbands.
"I've couldn't have done it without you..." Mei said as she slipped into slumber. The three smiled and then kissed Mei one at a time.

Eiichi blinked as the girl said she wanted fifteen kids. He did want kids in the future when he got married, only one or two, but fifteen?! That's where he drew the line! He didn't answer the white haired boy, since the kid didn't tell him his name. Eiichi acted like he didn't hear him and ignored his narrowing eyes.

Mei had hearts in her eyes. "Yes, it will happen!! Maybe we could get married under cherry blossom trees?" Mei had forgotten the fact that Rei had ruin them with her yaoi thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:53 pm

When the girl pushed her off, she almost fell down to the floor, growling as the girl decided to go for Mori. In an instantly, she kicked the girl away from Mori in a strength that would usually make anyone fly to the kitchen. Soon after she did that, Rei began to shove the boys -Nora, Mori and Eiichi- towards Mori room and practically almost throw them into the room.
"Don't worry! I'll protect you from this icky fiend!" Rei said as if it has been her duty as she looks at them with a glint of.... well, it's better for some if you don't know what that glint is.
Before the others could protest or do something about it, Rei soon after close the door and sucessfully began to barricade it from the outside- with furniture and many other things that would hide them from the fiend called 'Mei'.
From there, Rei began to defend it- with roman armory and a realistic spear in her arsenal. Oh yeah, she had gone to war.
"Make sure to barricade from the inside!" Rei yelled at them from the outside.
Oh yeah, as if they'll do that.

Nora sweatdropped as the whole thing happened, twitching as they were literally exiled from his living room to Mori's room.
That girl better put his funiture back...
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:33 am

Mori smiled sweetly to Mei though it could be told obviously that he was trying hard not to twitch due to what she was saying. Being as polite as he could muster at the moment, he laughed and tilted his head. How strange this girl was seeing as how she wanted how many kIds? Fifteen. and what, she wanted all three of the boys. There was seriously something wrong here...
"Wouldn't that be alot of work? Ha..."
Then the other girl was back and he blinked curiously before yelping as he was pushed right back into his bedroom with all the other boys and heard scrapping on the side of the door and he sweatdropped before walking to his door and testing it, trying to open it and he frowned and pushed harder against the door seeing as how it wouldn't budge.
"What the heck?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Eiichi blinked and sweat dropped. He was now in a room with suspicious strangers. Great. A sick teen and a spacy teen. He sure hoped that Rei had a good explanation for this. What did she expect them to do... Oh hell no. No way was he going to do what she thought was going to happen in this very room.

Mei glared at the girl. "Your messing with the wrong girl!" Mei growled. "Don't worry my loves! I shall save you from this cold heartened girl, who is jealous of our love because you fell from the sexy mountain!" Mei got into a fighting stance, glaring daggers at the other girl. There was no way that there could be two girls sharing the same guy. She was using them for selfish and nasty reasons, while Mei's was out of love and happiness! She WILL marry these boys even if it means getting rid of the competition!
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:37 am

You could've sworn that Rei had fire in her eye, burning with determination and hate towards her most hated enemy of all.
Oh, she thinks that she's messing with the wrong girl? Well, Mei is definitely messing with the wrong fujoshi! She might be inclined towards yaoi but she had seen enough manga to efficiantly put down an elephant! If the other thinks that she's losing this battle so easily- oh, she is so wrong. Rei is not giving up these boys to this- unrealistic idiot who couldn't see the bond between them and have her force them to marry her!
Well, even if she tried, Rei knows that they would refuse! Their love is strong in the first place!! (well, they're refuse but for another reason than that...)
Putting up the random spear pointing towards Mei, she gave a crazy grin of a manic.
"Oh it's on! I dare you to try and get through me!" Rei challenged as her japanese armor was already around her body. She looked very prepare to make an all-out war with her enemy no matter the consequences.

"We're... stuck..." Nora deadpanned as he realized the situation. It seemed that they would not be getting out any time soon as long as the girl's are fighting. And even if they do get out- Nora was not sure he want to be in the middle of the war that the girls are making. He faintly hoped that they won't ruin his house. But that's not really the problem here at the moment...
"It's probably better to let them battle it out." Nora said sighing. He didn't like the situation as much as the others but he don't escaping would be a good idea or an option.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Mori tried pushing against the door then tried pulling but of course, couldn't do that either. He huffed and glared at the door as best as he could with a high fever and a dizzy mind. He rolled his eyes at Nora and smirked to his friend as he raised an eyebrow.
"Hm? Did you just figure that out, Nora-cha?"
He chuckled as he made his way back over to the bed and laid down with a groan, burying his face into a soft pillow as he curled up his legs, ignoring the noises outside again though he was sure that he wouldn't be able to sleep. The white haired informant stared at the bedside table and yawned quietly into his pillow.
"How long do you think they'll take? Will they destroy the house? If they do, they are going to paying for the damages."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:06 pm

"Seeing how they are... they'll break something." Eiichi commented and leaned against the wall arms crossed. He looked out the window for a moment and sighed. This is one crazy day for him and these two... well that Nora guy seems pretty calm... Eiichi began to think that this probably happened to him a lot. He sweat dropped a little.

Mei readied herself as, she herself, pulled out a spear and pointed it at the other yaoi loving freak. "My husbands are not those type of guys, I'll have you know." Mei growled. If this girl thought that those three boys were going to do those nasty things, they she got another thing coming. They didn't roll that way! This strange girl was forcing them to do something that they completely did NOT agree too! (And forcing into their minds that they will marry her is something that they agreed on? No.) It was obvious of who they were and why those three were on this earth. To be with her forever and ever, until she grew old and died! Withered away to dust and was buried under the cold soil, where the three would live forever since they were immortal gods.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:24 am

Rei rolled her eyes as if she could read the other's mind.
"Heh, who would marry you?" Rei scoffed as she shrug ever so insultingly. "I feel sorry for the poor sap that got convinced to marry you."
Rei smirked.
Why would those guys, who Rei is very convinced that they are in love with each other, marry a sad sap like her? They love eachother!! And she knows it!! Right now, though very quietly because Nora is embarrassed by the audience outside, they could be doing ***** and ****** with ******* while ***** ****** *******!! No- she knows that they are doing the exactly same thing!!!! There is no other option!!! The reason that she kept them in there is- yes- because of this crazy girl who is convinced that these boys are her husband, but also so that they could have a little alone time....-insert wiggling eyebrows here-
Oh yes... she could imagine it now.... (and so began the imagination war)

Nora cover his mouth to muffle a moan, tears gather on the corner of his eyes as Mori slam into him again and again without missing a pace. It's not like he's hurt or anything- the pleasure is just too much for him and it's getting hard for him to be quiet. As if noticing that, Mori smirked upon his adminstrations. The white-haired teen doesn't really care of anyone would hear them, especially the girls outside, but he is rather amused by the other's attempt to stay quiet.
Slamming his erection onto the other's prostate, Mori's name stumble out of Nora's mouth and the sadistic teen couldn't help but grin. It's just so cute~
"Come on Nora-chan~ Yell out my name~" Mori cooed as he thrust inside the other again, trying to encourage the other to scream out his name.
Nora almost did- till his mouth was taken over by another mouth, making Mori frown deeply.
Eiichi smirk in the kiss as he swirl his tongue around Nora's hot cavern, Nora's moans muffled and quieted by the hot, searing kiss.
"Oi, get your own uke and leave mine alone." Mori growled as he narrowed his eyes, not particularally liking this guy touching something that is his since day one.
Separating from the already lewd black-haired teen, a single strand of saliva connected them together which is soon after licked up by Eiichi. Eiichi couldn't help but chuckle as he saw the lustful eyes staring at him in a daze, panting as plump lips parted teasingly.
"But our uke seemed to want us both."
"I'm not sharing."
"Sharing is caring~" Eiichi stated as he played with Nora's nipples, pincing it and rolling it. Nora's body shuddered violent as his body slightly twisted, moaning slightly as Nora continues to try to contain his voice so that it wouldn't be heard through the thin walls.
Mori narrowed his eyes in response as he thrust into Nora once again, the other studdering his name almost loudly, which made Mori smirk in victorious. Eiichi smirked back as he took one of his hands to Nora's weeping member, pumping it soon after. Nora arch his back in ecstasy as one hand worked on his member and the other worked on his harden nipples, his hands covering his mouth so he didn't have to scream his moans but it's clearly heard through his hands though.
Mori clench his teeth as he then began to thrust into the other once again, hitting the prostate dead on every time and began to massage Nora's butt cheeks, only adding the pleasure that was already there.
One could say that they abused Nora's body for the rest of the night.

"-And that is how it should have happened!!!"
And Rei is just waiting for the moans to appear....

Hearing the yelling happening outside, their voices muffled through the walls and their words a bit unclear, Nora decided to ignored it and put a blanket over his ex-master, tucking him in.
He sighed as he hoped the girls wouldn't destory his house- it has to survive enough damages from Mori and him already.....
It's hard to hope for his apartment in one piece, huh?

(I'm bbaaacccckkkk~ Did ya miss me XD)
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:33 pm

Mori blinked as he felt the blankets over him then Nora tucking him in again for the third time that day. He blinked and through a bleary eyed gaze, he grabbed his friend's wrist and pulled him on the bed beside him. Despite being weak with fever, he had the element of surprise on his side.

"I'm cold."

He muttered calmly and rather too simply for one after pulling their friends into this sort of position, before yawning and curling up next to Nora shamlessly. He forgot about the other guy who was in there and he fell asleep easily. Seeing as how he was a young stubborn prince who usually got what he wanted, Mori was used to falling asleep almost instantly when having Nora beside him. Who knows why? Maybe it was that boring expression he had on his face all that time that just made Mori want to snooze? Either way, he was out in a second and could no longer hear the girl's rants outside though he did mutter something about a nurse's outfit before completly conking out.

(neh, i texted you so *shrugs* jkjkjk!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:19 pm

(Wow this is SO over due? Hm? So to pay back I shall make this LONG! ;3)

Mei growled. If she could turn into a tiger, she would clearly rip this stupid girl's eyes out. She would eat her head first because that's where all her nasty thoughts and images were. Then she would eat her hands because god knows what she's done to paper with those hands. Maybe her feet because she was stalking for husbands!! "That is totally not what would happen!"

It would be deep in India (possibly the 1600s?) in a gorgeous palace where three princes lived in. The oldest, Eiichi, was more taller then the boys and had a love for warfare and fighting. The middle, Nora, was more into politics then anything else. The youngest son, Mori, had a more of a broader mind. He'd rather travel and not be held back with responsibilities that he would soon be left with once his two brother's were gone. The oldest was next in throne and was soon betrothed to a princess of another kingdom. Her name was princess Meilin(totally made it up!) No one has ever seen her face because she'd rather be isolated from the world since her mother's death.
She arrived to the kingdom to see her betrothed, Eiichi. When Eiichi found her in the garden's he was frozen. She was beautiful! Beautiful then all of the other princesses he's seen.
He cleared his voice, "Hello."
She was startled and stood up, bowing. "I'm sorry!" she said embarrassed that she was caught wandering around a palace that was not hers.
"Oh no, please. It's okay, I've just never seen... I mean... Your... I..." Eiichi has never stammered like this before! If the general's could see him now they would be laughing at his poor skills with the ladies. "What's your name?" he got out once he regained his courage.
"I-I'm Meilin, your highness." she said shyly and curtsied.
"What a beautiful name... it fits your beauty wonderfully." he said with a charming smile.
She blushed more and then scampered away. Eiichi just stared off after her and sighed lightly. She really was beautiful and was glad that it was her he would be marrying and no one else.
---
Nora was of course to busy helping his father with plans of how to feed the people, since food was becoming short.
"We shouldn't start any wars with our neighboring countries. That would make us more desperate." Nora said as he read over sheets of paper.
"Then what your highness?" the man asked, watching the prince.
Nora thought for a moment and walked out onto the balcony to think. What was he to do? He sighed deeply and looked out into the sunset. Something caught his eye by the lotus shaped fountain and it was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. She was trying to hide her face with a blue scarf, but Nora had a good view of her flawless face. Who was she? He'd never seen her around the palace before, but one thing he knew was that... he must talk to her. He imagined what her voice might sound like. A sweet and honey like voice.
"Sire... are you looking at princess Meilin?" the man asked seeing what he was staring at.
She was a princess, which made it all the better. Well, it would have been cool if she was a peasant too, but when life gives you a beautiful woman that makes your heart sing, you take that woman to be yours forever.
"Yes. I was wondering why I haven't seen her in the palace before, but that clears up my wonder." Nora said.
Suddenly his face fell when he heard what the man said next and wished that he could stuff those words back in that mans mouth.
"She is betrothed to your brother, Prince Eiichi."
---
Mori was sitting in the library. No, not reading, but planning his travels when he finally got the hell out of here!
Where should I go? Asia? Maybe to France? There was so many places to visit that Mori just couldn't decide! He would of course need his best stallion. Maybe he could take Eiichi's? His horse was more faster then his and besides... he liked Eiichi's horse and making Eiichi angry. He chuckled to himself and flipped through more maps. Suddenly he froze when someone was looking over his shoulder.
"Do you m-" he stopped as he saw something so lovely.
She was so beautiful that he was angry with himself that he almost snapped at her!
What a jerk I am!
"I'm sorry," she said and it made Mori's heart speed up. Her voice was like a song in his ears. "I was just curious about what you were doing." She bowed her head and blushed a little.
"It's fine. I'm sorry that I almost snapped at you... Your pretty." he said and was soon embarrassed that he said such words out loud.
She giggled which made his heart sped up. She sat down next to him and stared at the maps he had laid out. Soon, they began to talk about the world that Mori dreamed about...

Mei just couldn't go on! But she knew how this would end! She would finish the thought when her nose bleed subdued. A large puddle of red liquid was formed on the ground as she thought about this day dream. Three ultra sexy hawt mega gorgeous princes falling for her!
"That's how it all began with my ancestors." She dramatically placed a hand over her forehead. "Oh, how they must have fallen for the same reincarnation of me or just my great ancestors. How romantic!"

Eiichi only leaned against the wall, his arms crossed as he waited for this whole stupid creepy battle to be over between the females. It was... nice, he guessed, to be called some hot sexy god, but then creepy because she wanted to get in his pants. The other girl... now that was something he didn't want to think about. She wanted him and these guys to get into each others pants. Not going to happen in a million years. Not even if he was payed a million dollars, or in a life and death situation, or if they were the only people on earth who need to reproduce humanity once more. NO! Wait! That wasn't even possible for men! Unless one of the guys were secretly a woman, then it would be okay...
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:27 pm

Rei hmmped. Yeah right! What a load of baloney (she made a mental note to get some sandwiches from her favorite deli later)!
"You stupid girl! Your ancesor was probably just a servant girl!! Battered and ugly as your are! This is how it really went!!!"

In India, there were three princes who were loved by the people. The oldest is Eiichi, who was next for the throne. He had a love for warfare and fighting and is charge of the military. The youngest is Mori, who rather go out into the world and forget about his princely duties. He is known very well from the people because of his high spirit and very well known pranks. These two are the most popular among the kingdom- mostly admired through young people and women. The middle child was popular also but not so popular as his two brothers -well, not that he cared. Nora, an intimidating man with a serious face, was well handsome as his brothers but his eyes and his appearence would scare his subjects off at times. Except for the children and the elderly who knows quite well that Nora isn't scary. Nora is mostly very popular among the elderly and the children for his kindness though he couldn't express it on his face most of the time.
Unlike his brothers, he looked out for his people most of the time and Nora is the reason why Eiichi haven't gone to war to a neighboring kingdom or why Mori has yet to escape from the palace.
"Nora~~" Nora wanted to groan as he heard his younger brother's voice, looking over documents about the imports and exports of their economy. He was reading them on his bed, almost ready to go and turn in for the night.
"Mori.. go to sleep. We have an assembly tomorrow." Nora ordered as a mother would, narrowing his eyes at the other behind his spectcles.

In truth, the three brothers were actually half brother. They came from the same father but different mothers. It explains how they look so far apart.

"But I want to sleep with you-"
"No." Mori pouted at the instant answer but he was never one to listen to his brother. He strides towards the other quickly and before Nora has a say in it, Mori jump ontop of his brother, making Nora slightly grunt.
Then Mori slam his lips onto Nora's, thrusting his tongue into the other's hot cavern.

There is also a reason why they have yet to have any wives or combuines. They didn't really need anyone else other than themselves. Lovers though their blood is similar. Well, Eiichi and Mori aren't lovers as they are with Nora. They are compeitive to who gets to have their middle brother. Nora loves the both the same but it seemed that his brother wanted him to only belong to one of them.

Mori twirl his tongue everywhere in Nora's mouth, making the other slightly moan and the white-haired teen was already striping the other's clothes off.
"N-No Mori, d-don't..." Nora protested as he tries to get away from the other. They have done this already.... in his office... just this afternoon, the other should be satisfied but judging from the bulge rubbing against his bulge, Mori was definitely not satisified.
"I saw you in the gardens with Eiichi- you little lewd thing~" Mori cooed as he toss Nora's pant somewhere in he corner, the papers that were scattered on teh bed falling down on the floor due to their movements. "Where did he touch you?"
Mori grabs the other's leg and pull him down, licking his lips as he felt his erection twitch at the delectable dinner below him.
Years and years of being controlled and being taken advantage of by the two brothers, Nora's reactions to their touches are almost automatic, the middle son's body because lewd instantly because of a few touches in the right place.
Mori sex was always teasing and rough at times. Sometimes, the other woud be gentle but those are rare times. The younger was always trying to sexually frustrated the other- whether it was during some important event or not. Mori is even shameless enough to even grope him in front of the people when they are making announcement.
Eiichi is different and a lot more decent but that doesn't make the other any less perverted. Because of his duties, Eiichi couldn't do it with him so often as Mori but when he wants to do it, the man would do it anywhere. They once did it in the gardens. They did it in the kitchen (much to Nora's protest), the halls, the armory, and even the library. Eiichi would usually do it dry without preparing the other and he likes to make love to Nora roughly and wildly.

"So, where did he touch you brother Nora~?" Mori asked with a smirk as he wonder his hands everywhere, purposely avoiding the weeping member. "Here?~" Mori brushed his two nipples making the other gasp and squrim. "Here?~" He rubbed against the entrance of Nora's hole, making the other whimper.
"ooorrr here?~" Suddenly grabbing his erection, Nora arched his back in pleasure, his lips parting in a loud moan. He was glad that these walls are sound proof.
Mori giggled as if he found a new toy to play, fondling with the other's balls as he watches the memorable expression twisting on Nora's usually emotionless face.

"Ah, so that is where you went. Not surprising~"
Mori twisted his head around quickly only to frown to see Eiichi, standing at the door with an amused expression.
"Go away and play with your soliders."
Eiichi only sneered at him, making Mori squeeze Nora's erection in irritation, the other naked on the bed moaning in surprise as his body twisted.
Both of their erections buried in their pants twitched at the lewd site.
"J-Just this once.." Mori grumbled as he then went back smirking towards his other older brother, capturing the other's lip in a deep kiss.

Eiichi rolled his eyes and closed the door.

"That is clearly how it happened!" Rei sneered as she continues to point her weapon towards the other.

Nora was clearly not expecting to be forced into the bed with Mori, sweatdropping as he tried to freed himself of the other. As soon as Mori was asleep, he started to pry the other's hands off of him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Mori could feel the disturbance in the air coming from Eiichi and he frowned slightly. It was ruining his peaceful slumber. His arms tightened around Nora as he felt him squirm and try to get away. The white haired boy groaned in his sleep and buried his face into Nora's shirt, trying to drown out the voices from the other room.

.....How annoying....

(SHORT!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:54 pm

(XDDDD Third wheel!)

Mei glared. "It seems that you've been smoking something, that makes you tell FALSE lies and FALSE images." Why was this girl trying to ruin her love? All she ever wanted was a happy love life, with a loving husband, who had a good job and loved her. This girl had her own plans. This yaoi thing was probably a cover up because she wanted to marry them. She couldn't... wouldn't let that happen!! Not unless a murderer was to cut open her heart and stab it, then she would give up (because she's dead.) Mei sighed and straight herself, walking over to the kitchen and cleaning her nose from the blood. "Listen," she said as she turned to the other girl. "Let's talk this out as civilized girls. Acting like animals will only kill these poor boys." If the girl didn't want to talk like civil girls, then Mei was ready to fight. To actually cat fight. Mei has been in many cat fights over a guy. She would win, but the guy would get freaked out a leave taking the girl who lost.

Eiichi felt like a total third wheel and was uncomfortable with this. If there was going to be anything dirty going on, he was going to bang on the door for this life, begging the girls to let him out because he did not want to see what these two could do or were doing on that couch. Though he was thinking about all of this, his face was emotionless and he was looking out the window. Suddenly, it hit him. A window!! He could climb through the window!! He walked over to the window and then took out his cell phone. He scrolled through his contacts and then dialed a number, placing the phone against his ears.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:07 pm

(poor Eiichi XDDDD)

Rei narrowed her eyes at the other........................................................................................................................................dang it, she doesn't even know what would be best. What in the world is that girl planning? Suddenly being all civil? Did she finally realized that these three boys love each other? (well, more so from Mori and Nora but Eiichi is just a fun tease to add in)
Rei highly doubts it... but she'll play the girl's game and see how this would end...

"Fine. Let's try to 'talk' this out." Rei agreed after a few minutes of pondering. It doesn't mean she'll like it.
Rei almost scoff at the thought of girls being civiled. Hey- there is a reason why men are scared of a women's scorn.

Nora frowns as he struggles to get the other off of him. Dang it, why in the world is Mori clinging onto him??
"Mori, let go." Nora grumbled as he try to pry the other's grip off of him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Mori frowned at Nora as he was tried to being pushed away and he chuckled silently as he tilted his head and ended up pushing Nora away instead to the other side of the bed. He got up and he looked to the other male in the room as he saw a quick flash of the cell phoneand frowned slightly, tiltig his head and he watched quietly. He then reached for his cell on top of his nightstand, making sure Eiichi would not notice that he did and he quickly rolled over again turning his back to Eiichi and facing Nora once again. He turned on his phone and typed in a few numbers before gaining access to Eiichi's call and he set it on his name, hidden under his ear and he waited for Eiichi to start speaking. Ever the informant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:56 pm

(XD What a creeper Mori!)

"Listen, I need you to start searching." Eiichi spoke softly. It was bare audible (if you weren't listening on the phone) that you would have to be pushing your ear close to his lips to hear what he said. "Wait, boss I'm confused weren't you-" Eiichi let out a small growl of annoyance. "Well an idiot gave me wrong information about a fight. So, now I'm in a small hole. Now, get to it. I don't want anything to happen while that gang is out there still." Eiichi said sounding tired and irritated. Why? He was locked in a room with two guys who had a secret thing for each other and two crazy girls in another room. Nanaka must be freaking out by now, but he couldn't call her because with all the shouting in the background caused by the two girls. "Alright, boss. See you when you get out of that hole." the person hung up and Eiichi closed his phone, walking over to the window, unlocking it and lifting it up. Cold night air splashed his face, pushing stands of hair away from his face.

Mei stared down the other girl and smiled sweetly. "Alright, let's get down to business." she said sitting down on the couch. She crossed her legs and placed her hands on her knee. "I think we need to draw the line and let these guys choose. Me or your silly nasty dreams. They can be my husbands or... whatever your... nasty mind thinks of." She waved her hand at the disgusting thought.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:10 pm

"Like your mind isn't nasty enough." Rei grumbled- out of the truth really, the sweet smile creeping her out. "Well, that's fine with me-" Because Rei knows that the woman wouldn't win this round. Sure, she might be wrong about how her 'victims' might be right for each other (which is actually rare in fact) but when it comes to woman and man relationship together, she can see whether they have no chemistry or not. And this woman obviously have no chemistry with these two boys.
One: Because she's crazy.
Two: She's clingy.
Three: She's forceful.
Four: Did she mentioned that the other is crazy? (not that she should talk)

They're not compatiable with each other. (Didn't you just conclude that just because you thought that she's crazy)

Nora sighed as he was finally released from the other, sitting up as he gets up from the bed. Ugh, he would hate to get sick because of the other- unlike him, he's serious about his job.
He looks at the teen in the corner talking through his phone, able to hear good enough snipets of the conversation to know what he is talking about. Nora is pretty inhuman himself already- of course he could be able to do this.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Mori blinked at the conversation before glanincg up to Nora. HE then.threw down his phone and he jumped up off of the bed, ignorign the ruffled bedsheets and he quickly went over to the window, slamming his hands on either side of Eiichi's head as he grinned mercilessly. The information suddenly coming from the deep knowledge of his brain to his mouth in seconds.

"Neh~? Eiichi-chan. Eiichi Hiro, age 16, occupation junior at the academy. Height 6'4, Weight about 160. You hate crowded places and you hate getting lost because of your strange habit of getting lost. You hate negative people and you hate bullies. You also happen to the boss of the gang Green Tigers."

Mori grinned a happy grin as he jumped away from Eiichi and clapped his hands together as if to celebrate to himself how he suddenly remembered. He giggled and looked to the door with a blank look as he noticed the halt of yelling and screaming and crashing and banging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:17 pm

Eiichi looked at the young boy with a sober expression and then smirked. Could this boy-... did he really want to get in his pants? No. This boy was cunning and seemed to know just about everything about him. He was getting a little worried about this. "Don't know what your talking about, kid. The boss part was right, but the rest... not so much." he replied in a calm and collective tone, but in his mind he was terrified and confused. Eiichi looked down to his phone and then all the answers came to him. That little... talked about no privacy around this house! Eiichi narrowed his eyes a little at the boy. How much did he gather from his informants? He was starting to get suspicious that little Mori here really was part of the gang he was searching for. Hm, both did seem strange. A guy with some anger issues and another who was a stalker (possibly)

Mei frowned, but then forced a smile trying her best from ripping the other girl's eyes out. Why would these young, handsome, sexy boys find her attractive? Obviously, if this girl were to be at dinner with one of them she would get on about yaoi and get into very specific detail about it, making the poor boys(and people around her)loose their appetite. In the movies, the girl would probably be shouting and shipping the two guys in the love triangle that every girl in the theater came to see. Suddenly Mei started to have a daydream...

She would be at the movies with one of the boys. Instead of watching the movie, they would do move one. Arm around girl. Then move two, clasp her hand, and move three, come in for the kill. A sweet kiss to distract her from the scary scene, the bloody scene, or the kissing scene. They would be feeding each other popcorn and he would be whispering sweet words in her ear that would make her giggle and blush many shades of red.

Mei was lost in the stars. Her head in the clouds. What else could she think of that wasn't about her future relationships? Nothing. This was the reason why she was here in the first place. Why fate had brought her to these boys. One of them were destined to be with her, not all three! Hearts were going to be broken, noses were going to be bleeding, minds are going to be racing, hands are going to be itching. But who would she pick? Obviously, she had to date all three. To see who would win her heart. She loved them all and would be happy with them all. She hoped that a law would be passed where she could marry all the dreamy guys in the world!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next