Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:15 pm

If it was within Nora's character, he would've smirked.

"By the way, I was lying. I don't have to the time to get through all of your encrypted passwords." Nora bluntly stated, putting up his phone as he looks over at the, now clean, kitchen. Despite the fact that Mori doesn't have much experience cleaning, he did a perfect job at making sure the kitchen is spotless and nice. He could've sworn the floors and even more cleaner than he could ever make them.
"This is way lying is bad." It seemed that he did it for the fact that Mori had lied to him earlier about the burgaler or whatever the made-up reason is. Though it was a lie that is easily unbelievable, it is still a lie nonetheless.

Soon after, Nora promptly kick his ex-master out of the kitchen.
"I'm preparing dinner before going to work- don't come back in." Though Nora hoped that the punishment is enough to convince the other not to come back into the kitchen no more.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Upon hearing his friend's comment, the teenager stiffened once again and he looked up at the demon with a deadly glare before he was kicked out of the kitchen brutally. Mori lay 'dead' on the floor for a moment, too tired and lazy from all the darn cleaning he had been tricked to do that he didn't even want to move from his spot...Then again, if he was in threat of being in Nora's space or in reach of the katana then the living room might deem a safer haven. He abandoned his post and walked or rather crawled his way to the living room and onto the couch. Later he would take a shower to get that awful smell of bleach off of him, probably after he ate Nora's dinner.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:18 am

The normal routine of Nora's caretaking and Mori's trolling/playing around/laziness/etc begins to settle back slowly into their lives once again. It wasn't something unwelcomed; for sooner or later, moving to this city recently, there are bound to be some casualties sooner or later. This routine might change due to the fact of the city's own... well, craziness. Nora wouldn't be surprise, choas comes whenever Mori is involved. And devoting himself to take care of the smaller male, he has to make sure the other wouldn't get hurt or anything of the sort.
The truth of it is; he doesn't have to serve Mori as if he is his master. They equals now and Mori specfically express that everyday, making jokes and testing him in ways that a servant and master relationship should not be. They're best friends, he doesn't have to do all this servitude stuff. But it's probably out of habit more than anything.
Well, if an outsider looks at their relationship; it's more like a mother and child relationship.

Nora took a few herbs and sprinkle it upon the food. Dinner should be ready and Nora would have to go to work. He'll have to eat later since he doesn't have time to stay and eat with Mori. The thought of leaving the shorter teen alone in the apartment doesn't sit well with him (for the sake of the apartment or the actually well-being of the light-haired teen; it's hard to tell) but he trust Mori enough to know how to take care of himself and expects him to know the rules.
Besides, the teen couldn't stay in one place long enough. Sooner or later, Mori would want to go out into the city and explore once again... wait, that still concerns him. Who knows what trouble the informant could've gotten himself into.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Mori stayed as silent as ever as he lay on the couch and rested out the aching he felt in his body from actually having to do work. How currel of Nora-san to actually make it do something so tedious. The man truly was cruel. Mori buried his face into the pillows, trying to get rid of the throbbing headache he now possessed, damn that butler. He wondered when dinner would be ready, it wasn't like the pale haired boy had anything else to do while the dark haired friend would go out for that old job ofhis. Maybe Mori would troll around town for a while, just to dig up some more informerion about the other informant that resided here. Like a dog who smelled bacon, Mori sat up immediately despite his protesting muscles. Food. Nora's food. He got up and slowly made his way to the dining table where he sat cross-legged on one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:55 pm

And true to Mori's nose, Nora came out with food soon after.
He put down the plate of curry rice in front of Mori with some side dishes, like miso soup, and some japanese sweets to help mild down the spiciness of the food if needed. The meal looks rather ridiculously extravagant, but nonetheless, it looks delicious too.
Out of habit, he ties a dining cloth over Nora's neck so that the latter wouldn't dirty his clothes.
"I'm going to my next job, so I ask of you to.... actually nevermind."
He was going to ask his so-called 'best-friend' not to make so much trouble, but this is Mori. How can he not expect trouble out of the latter?
"Call me if there is anything wrong. My cell phone is always on." Though despite the fact that Nora doesn't show it often (or at all) he does greaty care for the smaller male. He knows the other for almost all his life. He's almost the reason that Nora has to live.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:40 pm

The expensive, delicious, fivestar course meal didn't seem to surpriseMori any more than it surprised Nora. Frankly, he just grabbed a pair of chopsticks muttering his thanks to Nora before snapping them apart. After receiving a napkin around his neck made him frown slightly but he didn't question it as he ate anyway. The pale haired teen smirked to the demon's comment, trying hard not to grin after hearing his friend not even finish his sentence about Mori behaving while he was at home. Really, did he expect him to actually be like a normal person and sit here in this boring apartment. Mori gave a simple nod as he heard Nora continue on about his job. What the dark haired man actually did, he wouldn't know but he found that it didn't really matter as long as he was making money and giving Mori the chance to slack off.
"Yes, ma'am-Ah!-Sir.. Have a nice day at work."
The boy sweatdropped and focused on his food, letting his bangs try and cover his face as best as he could, knowing that he would be glared at
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:23 pm

It wasn't really a glare but Nora's narrowed eyes are a good close second anyway. Nora pulled on the napkin around Mori's neck, purposely choking him for only a second.
"Do your job seriously too. I don't have enough manpower to pay for everything." Nora said, frowning only slightly as he went towards his bedroom, planning to get a small bag of his stuff before heading out.
Seriously, they would be living in a much more better situation if the latter only tries to get a lot more serious with his job than try to practically target himself with dangerous people every minute of every day. Some day, he's going to get them killed. But true to his loyalty, he would follow him to the ends of the Earth.
Probably.
Maybe.
In some way....

Nora grabbed his bag as he then continues towards the front door.
"If you're going out, make sure to lock the door!" Nora instructed. Though in an emotionless tone, he sounded very much like a mother at that time.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:30 pm

Mori made an 'ack!' sound as the napkin tightened around his neck and he loosened it as Nora released him and he pointedly stuck his tongue out at him before returningto his food, stuffing the food into his mouth without a second thought, he wondered what happened to his clients. He had recieced quite a few calls from some of the residents around here. Funny enough, he found out that some were recently using that strange demon figurehead informant before they switched to Mori. Which they would learn would probably be the biggest mistake of their lives. The pale haird boy looked rather calm as he thought about this and quietly looked over his shoulder to wave a goodbye to his friend with his free hand before returning to the food, picking up the bowl of soup and drinking it from the side. Mori pulled his laptop over to him where it had sat on the table for a while and opened it. He set down the bowl and turned on the screen, logging in, and looking over his emails that he recieved.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Nora couldn't help, as he leave, to shoot a glance towards his friend. Whether it is out of worry or out of something else, it wasn't quite clear. But it's obvious that Nora felt something forebading coming towards his way.
Sheesh, it felt to him as if an apocolypes is coming.... that's probably not so far from the truth.

The quite tall male close the door silently before continuing his way towards his next job. But knowing Mori, he probably has to leave his job earlier just so that he could save the other's sorry little soul for who knows what or whatever that coud possibly kill the light-haired teen.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Mori tapped on his keyboard rapidly, the quick moving action of his fingers were a blur as he typed in reports of what he was researching over. A current client had assigned him to meet him at some place in South Ikebukuro and he really didn't know what to do about that. Some reason, he felt compelled to look over his clients history just to make sure he wouldn't be caught doing something stupid by meeting him. Mori ate some of the sweets that Nora had gave him and stood up after skimming over the thirteenth page of his client's history. He knew what to expect now so he slipped a few more knives into his pockets and checked his cellphone's life before grabbing the plates and stacking them neatly. Then left them there. Nora would kill him if he stepped inside the kitchen again. He grabbed his keys, checked around then locked the door and returned to the streets.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Chapter two: The Battle

Fast Forward to tonight:

"MMMMOOOOORRRRRRIIIII!!!!"

The nearest mail box was then thrown towards the light-haired teen from across the street, people scattering in fear of getting caught into the fearsome battle.
What was strange though that it's not their usual battle of the rumored Strongest in Ikebukuro and sly informant of Shinjuku.
This time, Izaya is younger and has white hair. The same thing with this Shizuo- who has black hair and is wearing a pizza delivery uniform and some could've sworn that this Shizuo is actually taller...
Not to mention, this Shizuo has a rather silent disposition... though he was loud just a minute ago, this Shizuo's white eyes were shining dangerously in silent anger, as if actually planning out the latter's demise. They always did say; watch out for the silent type. Plus, because of the surpress anger, there was a dark, black and dangerous aura that sprouted out of the other's figure.
There would probably be less damages but they have a feeling that there would actually be more casualties. The other seemed like a person with deadly accuracy.

"I'm going to kill you Mori."
Many people that were still there -though distanced- shiver when they heard the declaration. It wasn't just an empty threat, it was a promise. A promise that the other would end the one named 'Mori' and send him to the deepest darkest part of Hell.
"I'm going to kill you."

A strange high pitched scream, that definitely did not come from the fight, was sounded when she heard the man say so.

25 Minutes Before the Fight:

Nora was on his way home, finish his latest job- a pizza delivery guy. Of course, he was able to deliver every thing in once piece and at a fast pace. Got a lot of tips too so it is a good night. Or was.

Turning around a corner, it was then he noticed that he was surrounded.... with men in black suits and guns.
Nora felt annoyance creep up on his spine.

"Hiro Shion-" Who the hell is that guy? It surely wasn't him. "-with the assistance of Mori Aurum-" What's the point of saying the informant name? Are they saying that whoever this "Hiro Shion" is that he should go after the man? "-we have finally found you and we will bring you to our boss for torturing." What's the point of tell the later that? Just so that they would have an even harder time to capture him.

His carefree and peaceful day- just turn into something irritating.
He's going to kill Mori for this.

A girl watches with shining eyes as she saw the fight happening, mumbling something about Semes...

30 Minutes Before the Fight:

Nora said his good byes to his boss as they closes for the night, going down a path.
Then, he bumped into a girl.
"Oh! I'm sorry!" She had said, her green eyes looking up at the unexpecting stranger in front of her. Her eyes then shine in an usual light as she saw the person.
Nora... It's Nora!!!!

Her Fujoshi's heart is beating rapidly and blood began to rush to... her nose. Oh, the need for a bloody nose is essential!! Espeically in all of those position that Nora can do especially with Mori... how he could *** this and ***** this and ****** ****** ***** and then shove his **** into his *** or maybe they could switch!!

Nora raised his eye brow at the blood trickling her nose and wonder if she's okay. He said his sorry for bumping into her and continues on his way. He needs to get home and try this lunch recipe for tomorrow.

It wasn't long till the girl figured out that her victi- I mean target has left and she proceed to stalk her current obsession. She watched it all, the fight between Nora and the black suited men and then watches him as he immediately found the white-haired informant near the park.
And when she heard "I'll kill you Mori" she deciper it as "I love you Mori now spread your legs" and went... well balistic.
Maybe people try to avoid her.

5 Minutes Before the Fight:

It was too long till Nora found Mori, since he does have some kind of satalite tracker or something.
And when he did, his anger increase even further, even though it didn't show it on his face, you could tell by the darkening of his eyes.
That wasn't good.

Present:

And now, an epic battle between the best friends (or was best friends) ensues, with a few yaoi fangirls on the side.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Earlier That Very Same Evening:
Mori walked down the sidewalk with a careless air about him, staring at the sky once again as he went into the alley and saw a man standing there. He wore a staight suit and looked up to glare at the white haired informant as he was approached.
"You said that you would meet me thirty minutes earlier."
Mori shrugged, his expression impassive but his eyes were dancing with mischief as he stepped five feet from the man, looking at him with pale purple eyes.
"I said to meet me here at 6:30. I never said I was going to be here."
He looked to a garabage dump and jumped to stand on top of it. Next to his foot was a black case. The man made a move to grab the case and the informant stomped on his hand just as it placed itself on top of the case. He winced and looked up to Mori who smiled down at him innocently.
"Does it have as much as i asked for? The information I carry is rather dangerous for such an individual as you."
The man growled up at him. Mori had specified earlier that they would trade information that had to do with a serious crime spree going on and the gang that was behind it. Mori had figured it out easily but of course, the gang had now been after him for a while. He smiled to the man as he removed his foot so he could watch as the gang member slowly opened the case and turned it towards Mori. The informant looked over the cash carefully and kneels down, running a hand over the crisp bills. The man slipped a hand into the back of his pocket, pulling out a gun and then pointed it at Mori.
The informant was ready, he swung out his leg so hard, he kicked the man in the face and watched him sprawl out onto the ground, passing out in seconds. The pale haired boy grabbed a few chunks of cash and slipped them into his pocket. In their place he set down a smoke bomb and the trigged on the open latch. When it was opened again, it would explode with blue smoke and stain the important bills and anybody who surrounded the case. He jumped off the garabage and walked off calmly.

Present:
Mori held two long knives in his hand as he waited in the park.
It wasn't like he was going to kill his best friend. Only Friend...but he knew he would need something to deflect the bullets that would be pointed at him once Nora would find him. The incident was all his fault after all but he didn't know that they would eventually find his place so soon. The informant would have to hack some computers and change the data in files so he could live to see another few days before he could get mad again at him. Mori gripped tightly to the handles of his weapons and stares at the gorund as he waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Under the watchful eyes of their currently fujoshi stalker, named Rei, Nora continues on his rampage against his best friend.

There goes a few benches, a few trees- ah... an atm machine had just flew over head.
And then... a gun. With some deadly accuracy, Nora shot the bullet towards Mori's head. Apparently, if the streets weren't empty before, they're empty now. No one is going to be around a mad person with a gun in his hands. Especially a mad person with some deadly accuracy.

Nora kept moving forward with his gun, shooting at least 3 bullets every 10 seconds, and he seemed to never run out since he has a pack of extra bullets with him...
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Mori could hear the crashing from miles away, with each sound that peirced the air (And was probably demolishing the city), his grip only tightened on the weapons he held in his hands and he looked up as he noticed a bullet heading towards his way. With striking accuracy and basically pure luck, he slashed at the air, hitting the bullet away from his head. Instead of just staying to dodge the other bullets, he back away. Kicking at the ground as he backed away and he stared at the sky, waiting for Nora to reveal himself. Mori looked to his friend and smiled innocently, tilting his head to the side as he stared at his angry friend, feeling the hating aura from where he stood several feet away.
"Nora-chan. How's it going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:32 pm

(*creeps in* <.< I'll just think of a entrance ^^; since you guys are killing each other xD *does not know if that's a bad thing* Thanks for inviting me! :DD )

Out in the distance, a shadow was watching this fight. Filming it all in his head. Watching the punches, the kicks, everything. The shadow was slightly amused by it all. The only thing that stood out from his dark clothes was a green bandana wrapped around his mouth, under the mask that he wore. He was hidden behind some trees, but was leaning on one, arms crossed. This was like a show. He was planning on stopping these stop, but thought other wise. He wondered on how long these boys would last.

To this shadow it was like a street show, where only he was the hidden audience. The older looking one just pulled out a gun into the fight, making things more interesting, but only to have the other dodge them. He sighed a little.

How did he get here in the first place? Well, he just happened to be strolling along until he heard these two. No. That's not what happened at all... well kind of. You could say he had connections around here.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Nora narrowed his eyes, using the ground to his advantage to make a dash towards Mori.
"Die." It was a simple word that said it all.
It's basically just a summary of how Nora feels: 'Please go die to the depths of hell- no, that's too leniant for you. Please go get yourself caught by some bastard and let him torture you until you want to go to hell.'
Yeah, that pretty much summerized it. Nora is pissed- and it's going to be a long time till Nora could even calm down. It's going to take a lot more time for Nora to stop trying to kill the other.
Using his gun as the blunt weapon, he slash it toward the latter head in a blur, hoping to make the informant fly across the park and die from the impact. But of course, this is Mori- there is no way of telling whether the other would actually die from that or not.

Rei tried not to squeal so often (so that she wouldn't be in charge trying to pay for the hearing aids of the next person near her) as she watch the scene in front of her. She hoped that Nora would trip or something and accidently straddling... oh, she felt another nosebleed coming up. She just hoped that this one won't cause her to go to the hospital again and get another blood transfusion.
With her fujoshi senses, she felt another person nearby. She turn her head towards the newcomer that came, her eyes widening as she saw a handsome guy out in the distance in the shadows watching the fight (how she could see him, it's because of fujoshi's eyes >.>). Her first thought was- could he be a seme or a uke?
He seemed cold and is analying things very thoroughly- maybe he's a seme? He does seem like a person that would be in control.....
Does that mean he could both top Mori and Nora???? Sure, both are strong but Nora is too.... ignorate? Yeah, that's the word. Well, he wouldn't know how to seduce someone even to save his life. It's not one of the 'jobs' that he could so easily do without any experience. Mori does look like a person with experience. She bet that he's not even a virgin! (I'm so sorry Mori xD) But he's somewhatly the Uke-type. An Izaya uke-type.
So.... would this new comer be the ultimate seme??????
Her nose finally sprult out at the M-rated scene that appeared in her mind.
She have to make a manga out of that soon!

Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:59 pm

(welcome Eiichi~ and what the heck Fushou? Mori dosen't look like a virgin?! *glances to avatar pic* *...* >>)

Mori sweatdropped and looked to the side. Ah, this was quite serious. It was almost unbelieveable how quickly Nora was to anger and this...this was crossing all the lines so far. This was dangerous. Thank goodness, the park was cleared or else there would be alot of casualites...The snow haired teen blinked as he noticed some thing coming for him and he simply side stepped, dodging the gun and he stared at it as it skidded across the ground, leaving behind a small line of fire which cause Mori to stare pale faced. Ah, yes this was serious indeed. The boy laughed and held up his hands in surrender though he knew Nora wouldn't stand for it so he quickly started stepped backwards, retrieining knives from his many pockets on his shorts and he grinned, tossing them at Nora though he was aware that he would be able to dodge them but the paled haried boy couldn't help but play with him. Yes, the informant was toying around with the dangerous man. Most people would have thought that he had a deathwish well that would have been anybody's point of view really.. Heh
Mori threw some mroe knives, s=taking out several, the way it looked like with all the sharp daggers he had hidden all around his cloths and in cases tied around his thighs and under his shirt. It would take about two hours to be rid of them all if he kept throwing them at Nora at this rare. He glanced to the side, his smile dimming lightly. People were here. A girl and a boy. He wouldn't be a proper informant if he didn't notice that.He grinned and proceeded with putting on a show, throwing knives left and right at his best friend. though some would question that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:12 am

(xDD lmao~)

My, this was getting serious. Should he butt in? Nah, this was getting to interesting. The boy dodged the bullet making the shadow frown, but it then pulled back into a small smirk as the boy started whipping out knives, left and right. The older boy looked rather serious and it made him curious about who in their right mind would make someone this mad? Obviously, this white haired boy. He did seem like the type to go looking for trouble.

He glanced and was surprised to see a girl, watching this violent fight. In fact, this was nothing like a violent fight. No one was getting hurt, which was fine by him as long as they kept dancing like monkeys then it was all good. But the fact that a girl would watch with must glee and wonder that this girl held, it was strange. If his sister saw this, she would have butted in and probably put these both in a time out or make them stand in the corner. The problem was that these guys could beat her up.

Now, he was starting to get notice. That was a bad thing. He should move to a different spot, where they would not see him watching. He pushed himself off the tree and scanned the area for other hiding spots.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:35 am

(What? I'm justify in thinking something like that XDDD )

As expected of Nora, he easily dodges the knifes so gracefully that it seemed as if he was doing some kind of twirling dance- of course, such performance doesn't take down his offensive powers as he shoot bullets towards his other as quick as the other can throw his knife. His eyes are still narrowed and dangerously glinting in a menacing light, only having eyes for the informant, just so that he could kill the other.
He dashed towards the other once again, knowing that his bullets wouldn't be able to touch the other, as he swipe his gun towards the other's head once again, also using his other hand to punch the latter in the stomach. He's a genius in distance combat but that doesn't lower his ability to do close combat either.

Rei swoon as Nora tried to get close to Mori once again.
...You know what that means, right? Nora wants to have some delcious yaoi s*x with Mori!!!!!! Why would he try to get close to Mori for? To grope him or maybe to touch his **** and ***** and do **** ***** ******* ***** to him... oh the possibility!!!!!!
Rei drooled at the thought- she could just easily imagine it now.... but wait, shouldn't Nora be the Uke then???? Of course, he's taller and bigger than Mori and probably has the bigger **** than him but that doesn't excuse that fact that Nora's personality would condemn him as the Uke in this relationship! Nora is pretty much clueless how to seduce someone. He probably didn't know how to masubate! The poor guy!!
Of coures, Mori would be able to help his poor little ex-servant (how she knows that Nora used to serve Mori is beyond other's thinking) by doing ***** and ***** and also ******** *** ***********. It's just perfect!!! Then with some experience, Nora could top next time! It's just perfect!!!!

Rei then notice that the other teen is leaving, probably wanting to get to a safer place (though her mind said that the guy just couldn't handle the sexy body of his ukes and is going someone to help his urges and need). Oh no, she's not letting a good seme just walk out when his ukes are fight.... wait a minute- they're probably fighting over him!!! Yes, the two uke and fighting over thei sexish seme! That's just perfect! But they main character of this fight shouldn't escape!! He should embrace it and have a threesome!!! (*ish dying of laughter*)

Immediately, Rei ran over to the unknown guy and glomp him.
"NUUUUU. YOU MUST STAY AND WATCH YOUR UKE~~" she squealed in happiness.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Mori jumped and ran from side to side as he continued to run away, trying to keep his distance from Nora. Both were good in close combat and both were decent at throwing things with deadly accuracy though Mori recalled that one time, he had thrown a knife and Nora, slicing his leg. and though he claimed that it was because he couldn't control his aim jsut yet, it was because Nora wouldn't allow him another soda before he went to bed. He still had a good ten minutes to guzzle that thing down!! Mori dived forward, doing something that people wouldn't have done in a regular fight but this was Mori, he was going to do the unexpected and disapperaed the knives. He then pulled out two hand hald scythe's connected with a long thin detachable chain. Mori, the pale haired informant, swiped forward with the twin blades and hit the gun knocking it away from his head and he smirked, teasingly punching out at Nora with the deadly curved blade aimed for his head. He wouldn't kill his best friend but this was a rare chance to train that he wouldn't be able to do again. He pulled the other sycthe back and slashed it upward, starting low to try and get Nora to back up away from him. The two scythes could be a close ranged weapon and a far range one but he would prefer his friend stayed back and away even if he had a gun that could kill him instantly.
"Eh? Is that all you got, Nora~Chan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Eiichi gasped a little as he was glomped by the unknown girl. Uke? His uke?!?! What on earth was this girl talking about?! Eiichi looked over his shoulder to see her there. He looked back to the fight, seeing that those two did not hear this girls squeal.
"What are you talking about?!" he asked and then quickly pulled her with him behind the tree before either of them could notice. If this girl was here, she would possibly be in trouble or worse, hurt. What was she doing here anyways and watching the fight like some crazy fan girl? When peeked out from his hiding spot and then turned back to the girl, glad to be in disguise, but he would have to make sure she didn't try anything funny. His mouth covered by the green bandana that alos covered his nose mouthed a little as he spoke, "What on earth are you doing here?"
His voice was calm and deep, bot even trying to disguise his voice since this was his real voice. He kept his hands on her shoulder's to make sure she did not run or anything else. Wait. He should just let her run and so he removed his hands.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm

"Don't call me that." Nora hates it when -chan is added to his name. Well, in truth, he wouldnt' mind it from some people but it's very annoying when it came out of Mori's mouth.

Of course, Rei thought that it's because Nora was embarrassed by the name because Mori would scream out "Nora-chan!!" in estasy as the do **** and ***** and **** ****** **** and such.... oh man, she would love it if she could hear Nora scream out Mori's name- no wait. Nora should scream out "master~ <3" or something like that!!! Yes! Nora would be sooo sexy to have come when he screams out the title! The flushed face, the sweated body, the hazy eyes full of lush! Mori definitely makes a good uke but- for some reason or another- Nora would make a sexy uke~~~~

Sadly, Rei didn't realized that she said all of those things out loud, having Eiichi hearing her whole yaoi story about Mori and Nora.

Nora dodges the scythe, backing away as he made sure that he still have a grip on his gun while his hit towards Mori has been counteracted by him. Annoying white-haired idiot.
Shooting even more bullets, and having a lot more determination to kill the git in front of him, Nora then went into top speed, appearing and disappearing like a ghost, then appearing just behind Mori, about to shoot a bullet.

Rei then realized- what would Mori or Nora sound like if they scream the name of their delcious, ultimate Seme who she has yet found the name of???? Her nose splurted blood once again, her eyes shining with stars.
She then quickly grabs the unknown man again, looking at him with a strange yet scary predator gaze.
"What.Is.Your.Name?" She asked forcefully, obviously not letting her grip on the other loosen until he answer the question.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:38 pm

(someone order a restrainging order for Rei...)

Mori blinked yet he continued to smirk as he watched Nora get ruffled as he had referred to him as his cute nickname though he knew he would probably pay for it later. Ah...

He was right.

The informant watched as the man ran towards him, nearly disappearing into the air but Mori could always keep his eyes on him. He wasn't going through that rigid mafia training for nothing without learning a thing or two (besides going to annoy Nora while he was training anyway.) He backed up, still smirking somehow and turned to run away again by jumping out of the way but he missed the man running around him and he all but tackled him into the ground.

Crap...

With a wince, he got up on his knees and looked down to the dark haired former mafia friend of his and he chuckled, more out of nervousness, and he smirked down to his former servant.

"Right where you belong?"

He laughed as he jumped to his feet and did not hesitate to run away again as he folded the scythe's behind him, waiting for the sounds of bullets to follow him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:44 pm

(XD lmao)

Eiichi eyes widen as he listened to this girl blurt out her yoai thoughts. Well, he didn't have a choice. She was blurting such thoughts out left and right, it was scaring him. Those two, Nora and Mori, were... Eiichi just couldn't think about that nor did he even want too. He blinked and was surprised when the crazy girl gripped his shoulders and demanded his name.
"Why should I tell you that?" he asked annoyed a little.

He looked back to the fight, interested and yet had to intention of interfering, not with this crazy dirty minded girl gripping his shoulders and having this look of pure hunger. Why should he tell her his name? She could tell everyone else and then no way would he be safe from anyone. He needed to think of a cover up name, one that's not to obvious if he were to meet this (he prays not) girl again. He looked down at this girl, leaning his tall figure against the tree. It was hard to think of a name, and he wanted to watch the fight so badly.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:39 pm

The thing that Nora least expected is that for Mori to tackle him. In fact, he was shocked, that he didn't even have time to shoot the man while he's on top of him. The distance would easily kill the other very easily. Nora slightly groan as he did somewhatly hit his head first when he was tackled to the floor. He could feel the weight of the other on him, pushing him down though Nora could easily kick/push the other off or flip their position to his advantage.
He felt Mori shifted to his knees, making it look like a dominating position. As Nora lifted himself up, trying to clear the haze in his head, his chest touching the other's, he found his white eyes meeting up with the informant's lavender gaze- close to the point their nose are touching.
(Shoot me for this later XDD)

"Right where you belong?"

Nora doesn't exactly know why but that sentence somehow pissed him off in a way. Not to mention that smirk he has when he said it.
But before Nora can reach up and choke the other, Mori then jumped up and ran away with his tail between his legs.
With the gun forgotten on the floor, knocked out of Nora's hand since Mori had tackled him unexpectingly, Nora was content enough to use the park's bench and throw it (with accurancy) towards the running white-haired teen.

Eiichi is very lucky- since Rei notice the very, very, very close contact and practically fell back from the force of her nosebleed.
Her eyes are heart-shaped as blood kept flowing out of her nose like a waterfall. She was mumbling nonsensical things too at the same time.
In other words, it would probably be best to just back away and let her have her fantasy....
If you want to know Rei's fantasy.....
Well:
(RATED M: DO NOT READ IF NOT LIKE)

"M-Mori, stop it, people are watching." Nora's emotionless face is faultering as his face flushes with red, squirming under Mori. "Stop it Mori- a-ah!"
"Why stop it? You're so hard down there Nora-chan~"
"D-Don't call me that." Nora made an attempt of a glare in his state, his eyes glazed and distanced.
"Nora-chan~ Nora-chan~ Nora-chan~"
"Don't- a-ah!" Mori cup his crouch, Nora's body racking with pleasure. No one has ever touch him there before, not even him. And feels strange yet good at the same time. Was his body suppose to react this way? It's new and he feels violated yet he doesn't have the strength to stop Mori. "Mori, don't touch there!" It feels to weird, to be touched like this. Sure, he's use to Mori's rather touchy touches but he never touched him like this- not down there.
"I'm sorry Nora-chan~ But I command you to be a good little uke for a while~"
Uke? What does that even mean??
"Mori, get off me or I'll-"
Nora froze as he felt his belt being unbuckled. He didn't understand Mori's actions at all- what's the point of unbuckling him at all? He doesn't know how to react when his pants are being pulled down. His first instances were to grab the hand that was pulling them down.
"Idiot- what do you think you're doing????"
They're in public for pete's sake! He's trying to humilate him, isn't he????
Mori couldn't help but laugh at the glare that Nora gave him. In response, Mori rub his hands against the Nora's bulge, making the other quiver in pleasure. Nora's face flush again, trying hard to keep his indifference expression on though proven difficult.
Mori smirked at how his best friend is reduced as he slowly pull Nora's shirt up, touching his abs, his stomach- everything as he did. He then finally brush his fingers against one of Nora's nipples.
"A-Ah!" Nora's eyes widen slightly- are they suppose to feel good like that?
"You're so sensitive Nora-chan~ This is your first time being touch, right?" Mori cooed as he began to roll the very same nipple between his fingers; Nora couldn't speak a coherant sentence because of the minstrations. His body wouldn't react to what his mind said anymore and he felt his anger against Mori turn into pleasure. His body wanted more for some reason.
Mori lick his lips as he watch the delicious meal in front of him- he wasn't sure how long he could last out if Nora kept making such expres​sion(though Nora tried very hard to keep the expressionless facade on).
Mori then press his own bulge against the other as he uses his tongue to play with the other nipple. He uses his free hand, the one not teasing the other nipple, to grope Nora's butt, making the other gasp in surprise. He kept thrust their bulges together and with each thrust, Nora seemed to be losing himself to the sensation. Nora felt the pressure building up down towards his stomach though he wasn't sure what exactly it is. He just know that something wants to be release.
Distracted from the pleasures coming from his nipples and the many kisses that trailed upwards from his waistline to his jaws, he didn't notice that his pants were slipped down, leaving him in boxers but that soon would come off too. Mori then finally contacted his lips onto Nora's, leaving the other shocked.
He was not sure of the minstrations of Mori's but he could at least know what a kiss is. So why in the hell is Mori kissing him?????
He didn't have the time to question since the other immediately force his own tongue into Nora's hot cavern, touching everything that there is inside. Nora wasn't sure why but he fought back, tangling his tongue with the other. Though Nora could easily win the battle of the tongues, he lets Mori claim victory of the battle and the parted with a single strand of saliva.
Nora was panting, his hot breath puffing out and his face is now fully flush- he couldn't keep his emotionless facade up anymore. His body completely submitted himself to Mori- his mind too hazy with pleasure to even bother trying to talk or stop what they were doing; Nora stopped caring whether they're in public or not or that he's half naked.
Mori smirked as he hooked his fingers on his ex-servant's boxers and slid them down-

That's all that Rei could draw for her Manga before being blown back by her nose bleed, quivering on the floor from the excitement.

In reality:

Nora is throwing everything he can at the informant- trying to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next