Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Finding the Music in Silence [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acromatic
Acromatic

Finding the Music in Silence [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Finding the Music in Silence [Open]   Finding the Music in Silence [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:14 am

It was a moment to be treasured.

A day where the sun was shining brightly, and there was not a cloud in the sky was rare enough, but on such a day there were few people at the park was even rarer.

A soft breeze caressed the warm air, making Linda sigh contentedly.

He was perched under a big Sakura tree, the blossom in full bloom as they were carried in the occasional breezes.

It was times like this that the teen liked to sneak away with his acoustic guitar and just strum around and sing a bit, in his own blissful solitude.

He hummed a bit, tapping his foot as he tuned the instrument. Smiling when he found the right key, he began to play the first few notes of the song...

"Love of mine, someday you will die, but I'll be close behind, I'll follow you into the dark..." He sang quietly.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Music in Silence [Open]   Finding the Music in Silence [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:01 pm

"A Death Cab For Cutie song, is it not?" Yori asked, walking up behind the male. "A beautiful American band. Interesting music. Mostly dark themes. It's interesting. And you're singing a love song. Waiting for a girl? Or maybe a guy? I can't judge a thing. I don't know you. Though I do wonder what my book would say of you."

"Are you young and naive? Mature for your age? Or are you three-hundred-fifty-six and two months old, having found the potion of immortality and eternal youth? Perhaps you've found the fountain of youth, as many people have search. Or maybe I've simply become crazy again and have no idea what non-sense I'm spewing from my lips. Happens all the time. Especially when I meet someone knew and for what I've been through."

"Alas, I'm out-of-character for myself, aren't I? No no no. Don't answer that. You don't know me. I am though. I'm sure of it. Ah, my name's Yori, by the way. What's yours?

((I wanted to be Kasuka...but I didn't know if he and Linda would have known each other or not, so I didn't know how to reply. At least I can be an oc though.))
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Music in Silence [Open]   Finding the Music in Silence [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:55 am

Meese hummed to himself as he skipped along the sidewalk. Today was a beautiful day. No work, no homework, and he was currently on a three day weekend. 'How could this day get any better?' he thought as he found himself skipping through South Ikebukuro Park. He came to a stop right in front of where Linda and Yori were, he had heard a little bit of Linda's singing when he had first entered the park. He looked to Linda. "Were you the one who was singing?"

[[I was so tempted to RP as Masaomi, but I have no idea on how that would work if he met Linda. .w.;;]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Music in Silence [Open]   Finding the Music in Silence [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding the Music in Silence [Open]
Page 1 of 1