Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Healing in Music (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Acromatic
Acromatic

The Healing in Music (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:54 am

The Sun haired teen sighed lightly, roaming the hospital hallways.

He had made a habit of coming here. It was one of the things that he did with his free time, coming to the hospital and playing music for the patients that asked. Of course, he had gotten permission from the hospital to do so, and he liked to think that the music helped the patients feel better.

He'd even go a step further and say the music might even heal them, or at least help, but if he told that to any doctor he'd seen before they'd probably laugh at him.

Whatever, he didn't care to listen to them, but he came here to lift spirits.

With another sigh, Linda patted the guitar sealed up in it's case, hanging from his back.

'I wonder if I can heal someone today...' He thought idly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:48 pm

Upon the streets of Ikebukuro, another fight has begun and ended and the city is left in a bad state yet again. A fight had broken out of what to eat for dinner between two friends who seemed oddly like the monster blonde and sneaky informant of Ikebukuro but the new couple looked different from the original mischief. A white haired teen walked down the street, rubbing his side with a wince. Honestly, was teriyaki chicken and rice too much to ask for? Well…..he did ask for the shrimp and the sauce and the drink and all sorts of other expensive things too but that didn’t really matter much did it? Nooooo, Nora just had to put in his input and say no and tell him he was going to cook something entirely different. Mori was used to just eating whatever Nora cooked but he was in the mood to actually eat something that sounded delicious. At the moment anyway. Now, he had a few bruises and a lovely headache. Ignoring peoples stares at the blood stains on his clothes and bruises on his pale skin; he walked into the hospital and stepped up to the nearest nurse, asking for assistance to his battered state. It was going to be impossible to ask Nora for help and he knew that he wouldn’t be able to help himself when the bruises were practically everywhere.
The nurse seemed to blink in shock and she quickly led him over to a station and started pulling out bandages and the like. The white haired teen with lavender eyes sighed silently to himself and looked around the room curiously, seeing other patients who were reading magazines and coughing or sneezing or sniffling. Mori made a look of disgust before returning his attention to the nurse.
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Linda's golden eyes fluttered open, greeted by the glare of alabaster ceilings and white lights.

It seemed he had dozed off. Oh well, back to work.

Since no one seemed to be coming over to him, he decided to strum a few notes on his guitar. Sighing, he whipped the guitar case off of his back and set it in his lap, unzipping it and pulling out the instrument.

It was a simple acoustic guitar, not the best sounding or prettiest, but he loved it nonetheless.

After a quick tune, he began to strum a light hearted tune, humming lightly to himself.

"With every sun that sets I am feeling more, like a stranger on a foreign shore.."
He began to sing.

[Music copyright Death Cab for Cutie, song My Mirror Speaks]
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Mori inspected a cut on the back of his hand for a while before turning his head as he heard the nurse return and beckoned him to follow her to the check out room. He followed her to the door and walked inside, looking around at the simple room. She gestured for him to take a seat and he complied, the albino sat down carefully on a chair, wincing only slightly at a bruise that started to flare up in pain in his side and he took easy slow breaths before turning to the nurse and handing her his hand for inspection. She flipped it this way and that and asked for bruises and other such things. He told her of his cuts on his arms and the huge pain in his side but the others were just a few ssimple bruises. She nodded and he removed his jacket so she could start bandaging his arm's cuts and look to the side in a bored manner. He wish he could just go home and work on them himself but when testers his mobility after the fight, he knew that moving his arms this way and that was going to be too much for him to take and he knew Nora was too angry to help out even a little bit. He didn't want to test the man's anger in such a weak state.
The white haired teenager blinked as he heard alleging, like the.....well he couldn't tell what but it sounded familar. The albino used to be the son of a mafia boss before he ran away and though he was allowed anything in the entire world his father had to offer, he was limited to the worlds secrets like music. He suddenly recalled that the instrument was sure to be a guitar. A person he knew had played something for him and made a song for him. He remembered that this was music and what this tune was supposedly a song. Mori blinked in confusion as he heard someone start to sing and he lowered his eyes to the floor and quietly listened...
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:58 pm

"...with an eroding dish disappearing from underneath.."

His fingers slid up and down the strings skillfully, as if it occurred to him like a second nature. It wasn't too far off from the truth either.

Ever since he had been a young alternative, and he had first laid his tiny little hands on a oak wood acoustic guitar, he had been far off more skilled than most. Instruments, music altogether just came naturally to him. After excelling on instrument after instrument he had become content with not choosing just one to play, but just being able to create pleasurable tunes with a plethora of different tools.

"And when my mirror speaks it never limps it's words, because these eyes don't shine half as bright, as they used to do when they haven't for quite a while..."

His voice wasn't the best or most gifted, but he was content with it. It wasn't something to flashy, and it meshed well with his favorite choices of more mellow instruments.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Mori continued to listen, quite peaceful for a first, not minding the nurse that was now working on his other arm. His thoughts soared though, through the roof and into the sky. An eroding dish? Disappearing from under what? He never understood the metaphors to some songs and would be caught confused when someone sang like such. Wearing an expressionless mask on his face, he blinked a little in confusion as the woman told him to stand up so she can inspect his side bruise. Doing as she said without complaint, he ignored her as she lifted his shirt and inspected the purple and black spot on his side, covering nearly two ribs.
Nora would be amazed to see the young albino so cooperative but it was only because he truly did not have any more strength to be his usual self, he was tired and worn out, especially from this fight. He was bruised and injured and nearly crippled (probably reached the over dramatic portion here.) He truly could not even spit out a sarcastic remark or hit on the cute nurse attending to him. Mori winced as she slathered on some sort of antibiotic, explaining to him that this would help keep the pain away for a few days while it healed. Apparently, he had bruised his ribs but not yet broken them, he was strong like that in a way and would need to take caution for the next couple of days until the mark had completely healed and grow smaller. The white haired teen only nodded as bandages were wrapped around his lower torso, glaring a little more hateful at the wall every time the bandage would tighten on his bruised side. The nurse led him out but yet again, the voice caught his attention. Perking up just a little, he left her side unnoticed and headed towards the room that the voice came from. Lurking a bit near the doorframe, he leaned against the wall and continued to listen.

It wasn’t like he was expected at home anytime soon, might as well take a day off from work and trolling around the house. Yet the words only got more confusing. Mirrors speaking? Limping? He would never understand but maybe if he asked. The albino raised curious lavender eyes to the blonde that played on the instrument that Mori was able to identify as a guitar.
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

Linda took no notice of his being watched, but simply continued his work.

"And I'm a man, who hides, from all, that binds in a mass of fading lines." He uttered out, noting as he hit the chorus for the first time.

Tilting his head to the side, he began to drown into his playing. It wasn't something he did on purpose per say, but it wasn't something he regretted either. Like the waves of life that constantly threw humanity for a loop, he didn't fight it, but instead moved with the flow of the musical current.

Each vibration and humming of the guitar shot electric sensations up his spine, as his hands and fingers molded against the instrument like they were one and whole together.

It was a surreal sort of state, where he could genuinely say he had become one with his music. Every pause, stop, note, and chorus melded into a harmony so amazing. It took him higher than any substance could, to the point where he was on cloud nine, floating with whole notes and leaning against bridges.

"And there's a tangled thread, inside his head, with nothing on either end."
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Mori watched quietly as the boy sang and tilted his head curiously; the music would stop or seem to pause from time to time. Having no idea what that really meant, he fidgeted near the doorway, his curiosity to ask was getting to him and he found himself almost unable to keep the informant in him to stay inside. The albino unconsciously began to move closer, sticking to the wall like a lifeline and staring at the person played. A blonde, it would seem, with golden eyes, he couldn’t quite put his finger on it but the person did look familiar to the informant….Leaning against the wall, he silently continued to listen, keeping quiet on his own terms though to the outside eye, it might have looked like he was being respectful to the one playing seeing as how he wasn’t interrupting with questions like a child who couldn’t hold their tongue. The lyrics still did not make any sense whatsoever but he managed to just ignore the questions and comments and keep still though his mind was racing.

The boy seemed to look entranced in his own music; it was like he was in a different world. Maybe there was some magic or trickery involved in the making of this “Harmony”. Mori did not understand nor did he look too inclined to jump into that world but the thought was still pretty interesting to him in a way. The white haired teenager crossed his arms casually and wondered how the song would come to end.
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:28 pm

"I always fall in love with an open door, with a horizon on and endless sea." The words flowed out easily, like a warm river of silk.

Linda was completely unaware of his presence being watched, but that mattered little to him, as he enjoyed just being able make music, and sounds.

It might of looked like he was getting carried away, but this wasn't an odd occurrence. The way the teen saw it, getting "carried away" was simply another part of being a musician.

"As I look around for ones who are standing right in front of me."
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Mori didn't know what to make of these words that were strung together as if someone put a dictionary into a blender and this is what it spat out. Sure, these words could have been literal and they could have been theoretical and figurative but the way they were put together, Mori just couldn't put it together how music was popular and why people liked it so much. The albino leaned casually against the wall, crossing his arms across his chest, watching the blonde teacher who.couldn't have been any older than he was. The informant was amused that the kid hadn't even noticed him yet, here he was in an almost empty room, performing for people who walk by, give him a glance and continue on about their daily business. Why would he perform in such a lowkey area anyway? Hospitals were a busy place but Mori was unsure of what was so fun to be playing in one let alone staying here willingly without being injured or of the like.

The albino merely looked on and noticed that more people were coming and sitting down in the waiting room. He raised an eyebrow but didn't question, afraid that if he did then only more people would come in.

Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:04 pm

"And when my mirror speaks with irreverence, like a soldier I can't command, he sees a frightened child in the body of a full grown man..." He sang out, perfectly content in his bubbly surroundings.

This particular song didn't have any sort of significant meaning to him in the least bit, but yet he liked it in the sense that it was lyrical, like all songs by this particular band.

Maybe they didn't make sense, but he didn't mind too much, because perhaps it was that very thing that made the song beautiful.

The neon blonde began to sing the chorus once more, and for a moment when he opened his eyes they locked with another pair, and a soft smile graced his features as his sight returned back to the instrument he was so effortlessly strumming.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:17 pm

Mori looked around the room curiously, he was getting more company now. What time was it? Evening perhaps? Maybe that's when people got sick or injured more than usual or perhaps.....yeah most likely that's when appointments were starting preferably when people got off work and then came to the doctor. Morning and noon usually would be a little less populated considering more people work in daytime when the day just started. The white haired teen glanced to the blonde and....was he smiling? Tilting his head curiously, Mori gave a light scoff, now that he thought about it, evening meant late and late evening meant dinner. He was starting to feel hungry and he had forgotten to eat earlier when he was working so hard on organizing his clients meetings for next week.

Wondering about this hospitals foods, he was a little untrustworthy of it because often times, hospital foods were not always the best thing to eat because they are rumored not to have good food within the building. Maybe it was because some patients needed bland foos or because some people could only ingest certain things. Uncrossing his arms, he instead slipped his hands in his pocketa and stood up straight. Maybe this hospital was different or maybe there was a cafe nearby.
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:52 pm

"A new position for a different veiw, and nothing changes but the slightest use, and I'm standing face to face..."

The teen blinked when his note suddenly turned wonky, only to look down and be rewarded with the sight of his string unceremoniously detached from his gutair.

'Damnit..'

Really? now of all places? Linda sighed irritably as he set his instrument down, reaching into his bag for his spare.

'Now where are you...'

Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:48 am

Mori sighed slightly and closed his eyes listening to the blonde teenager. It wasn't like there was anything that he could do in the first place, well he could go home but who knew what sort of things that were going to be thrown if he tried to enter the lions den. The albino inhaled in contrast to sighing once again and he visibly winced when he heard a weird sound come from the instrument and he glanced over to the blonde before noticing the sour look that the boy was giving his inanimate object. Mori couldn't help but smirk, kicking at the floor with a clack of the boots he wore, he made his way over to the area where the blonde Sat and put his hands on the back of a couch seat that sat across from the blonde. Not saying a word, not offering a smile, the sixteen year old teen just stared with a slightly open curious expression about his face, tilting his head as he watched the kid search for something in his bag.

He glanced to the instrument and noticed that a string like thread was hanging off from his brethren that were tied fight from one end of the instrument to the other. For some reason, the aight was humorous and he couldn't help but smirk a little, close to laughing at the sight.
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Linda was so caught up in looking for his spare gutair string that he failed to notice the boy who had taken seat up near him.

With about two more minutes of rattling around in his backpack he sighed, blowing a breathe upward to the lemon colored string of bangs that had taken residence in a rather unflattering place on his forhead.

"Must of left it at home, damn it..." Linda frowned, giving yet another sigh and plopping his backpack next to him once more.

That's when he noticed him.

The boy that seated near him, and he couldn't help the vein of annoyance that popped out on his head at the cocky face the boy displayed.

Nevertheless, the lemon head placed on a bittersweet smile.

"Is there something I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Mori tilted his head to the side curiously. Ah, it would seem that the boy couldn't find whatever he was looking for, though in relevance to having a screwed up string, it was clear that he looking for another one of those things that tied onto the instrument thingy. He couldn't help but find it amusing, people had noticed what was going on and scowled at the albino for mocking the other teenager. Yet the white haired, lavender eyed boy took no notice of them as he came around and sat in the chair he was leaning against. He perched his elbow against the arm of the chair and leaned his cheek against a closed fist, watching blankly with the same amused smirk on his lips.
He raised an eyebrow at the strange smile that he was greeted with and he chuckled to himself quietly, his eyes closing for a moment before he refocused on the blonde.

"No. I was just listening to your performance. Don't mind me."
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:35 pm

"Well I'm sorry to say it has to be put on hold until I find another gutair string." Linda didn't really take the care to hide the underlying curtness in his polite dialogue.

It was a bit strange though, since he distinctly remembered putting the spare string in it's little white envelope before setting off for the hospital.

And conveniently, that's when he seemed to notice the hole at the bottom of his bag.

Ah, things just really liked to fuck around with him didn't they?
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow at the tone the other boy used and couldn't keep back the chuckle that arose to his lips and slipped out. It would seem that the boy didn't take too kindly to being laughed out or on this case smirked at since that was all Mori really did until now. People continued to state at them from afar, the people who weren't really busy anyway and loitered around on the room. Mori paid no bees to their words as they spoke ill of him considering when they couldn't hear but see that he was giving the poor blonde a hard time, that he desereved no respect. Mori smiled kindly, perhaps a little too sweetly because in a way, his smile seemed not fake but rather sarcastic in a manner of speaking.

"That's disappointing, truly. I was enjoying it up till that funny sound."

Mori had next to no information and knowledge of the things that involved music considering he did not grow up learning about it. He didn't even know after he ran away from his father and strict home and he was working and doing the things he loved. So therefore he had no idea what the call the strange funny sound that was made earlier. He probably only knew that the boy played an instrument and was performing a song. Other than that, he was virtually clueless. Staring at the instrument other than the person holding it, he found out what this particular instrument was called.

"Geetaar.....Gui....raw....Guitan...."

He mumbled to himself trying to pronounce it bit it would seem that he was incapable of ...doing so.....
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:31 pm

Linda couldn't help but chuckle at the male's failed pronunciations at his instrument. It's like it was a word from a foreign language or something.

"Gi-tar. Guitar."
He corrected, strumming the remaining strings in a cord before standing up.

He had to find his missing string, he had dropped it not to far, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:20 am

Mori blinked at the other seeming to find it amusing that he could not pronounce the single word and he looked down with a small huff escaping from his pale lips, finding it rather embarrassing to be caught in such a manner. Hearing the way the other say it made him nod and murmur it under hi breath just to get the hang on it. The instrument was a guitar. Guitar. Guitar. He wondered what those little threads were on the "guitar". What purpose did they serve? Could it be any string? They were all the same escape a certain thickness was the only thing that truly differed among them and that struck Mori as rather odd.

Whether it was because of the boredom or the simple intriguing person he caught sight of was the thing that made him rise to his sore feet and follow after him a couple of steps aside as a mountain of questions arose to his mouth but he calmly stated only a few patiently as to not show that he knew nothing about music and embarrass himself yet again..

"So what is it that you are looking for? It seems your thread has broken. Does that happen often? Is that normal? Could your instrum-g-guitar be ill or something of the sort?"
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Linda smirked a bit at the other's frustration, finding it rather amusing indeed. It was cute, nonetheless to say.

He was just about to head out and look for the missing string when he was assaulted by questions. His vibrant yellow eyes widened just a tad. It was like the boy had never even heard of instruments before. I mean, he knew not everyone was an expert but still, there were somethings that were simply common knowledge.

"I'm looking for my gutair string. It doesn't really happen that often. It's normal for strings to break after a while. No, my guitar's not sick, the string just needs replacing. Do you think you could help me look for it? I think I dropped the string around here, it should be in a little white envelope with a clear little window on it."
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:30 pm

Mori crossed his arms and followed silently after the blonde boy, looking to the side, at the wall, avoiding people’s gazes as some actually seemed to pay attention to the teens moving around. The snow white haired fellow blinked as he noticed the other smirking and huffed a bit, his cheeks tinting just a bit out of embarrassment and he bit his “silver tongue” to keep from lashing out verbally. Swallowing his ill comments, he reluctantly continued to walk slowly. He didn’t notice the other’s reaction to his questions but listen carefully for any answers as he fiddled around with his jacket’s zipper. The albino tilted his head up just a bit to listen as the blonde spoke once again.

Guitar string? Is that what it was referred to? Strange. String….He fidgeted as he paid attention to the condition of the instrument and tilted his head a bit at the end, frowning just a bit. What did he look like? Some sort of maid? Well, he didn’t exactly have anything better to do nor did he really mind all that much considering it would give him something to do while he was waiting for his friend to gain control of his temper. The teenager shrugged and let out a small sigh, murmuring under his breath.
“Might as well… Why would you put your threads in a envelope?”
The boy looked about the floor, seeing nothing but dirt, mud, dust, a juice spill, and several footprints. Geez, how many people visited the hospital in a day and where was the friggin janitor? This place was a bloody mess. So unsanitary. WASN’T THIS A HOSPITAL?
Anyway, no, he did not spot the little envelope that for some off reason housed the little threads on the boy’s instrument.
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:18 am

"Strings, not threads. And they come in envelopes when you buy them, with the string name on the front." Linda looked back to his guitar to check what string he was missing exactly. "This one is the G string."

The teen ran a hand through his vibrant lemon follicles. He pulled his bangs back with his hand so that they didn't swing into his eyes while he was searching.

If he couldn't find it, then maybe he could call Gakuen and have him bring over a spare. His room was messy the last time he recalled, so if it had to come to that he hoped the other wouldn't have a hard time finding it...

"?!"
The teen looked from around the corner, spying something white. Was that it?

Last edited by Murasaki-Dei on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 pm

Mori seemed to be dumbfounded by the fact that strings have names. What are they? Pets? Why would they need a name? And why such a ridiculous thing that is called the G-String? How strange is that? Why would someone name a string G? How preposterous. The white haired teenager followed the other and blinked as he noticed the other messing with his hair. Well, if he didn’t have such long hair then it wouldn’t be getting in the way, but then again, what was Mori to be complaining about since he practically did the same thing though he might not have had the same problems, his white bangs did not seem to be in the way but he did know that it would keep him from looking suspicious as he looked around for the white envelope in which would contain the string in which the blonde would use. He nearly ran into the kid when the boy came to a sudden stop and he followed the other’s gaze and saw the thing that he was looking at. Seeing as how the boy didn’t seem to be getting any closer, he stretched his arms by folding one over his chest and then the other across his chest as he walked around the kid.

“So is that it? The envelope with your string that you named ‘G’?”
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:17 pm

"I don't know, I have to see first. I didn't name the string first of all, they all come with names according to their sound so we can identify them. Sheesh, you act like you don't know a thing about music." Linda acted like he was annoyed but it wasn't really all he was feeling.

He actually found it kind of adorable that the male had no clue about music. He was cute in a sort of sarcastic slightly annoying way.

Drawing closer to the white, he was extremely relieved to find it was indeed his string. Sighing in relief, he picked it up and found that it was still intact. Now he could get back to playing music...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Healing in Music (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next