Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Healing in Music (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

The Healing in Music (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:32 pm

Mori didn’t seem to take to the annoying tone coming from the blonde. Fact….he didn’t even think about it. Considering he was too busy trying to bite back a frown/pout to keep from lashing out again, taking in to consideration…no, he did not a thing about music. He knew some of the essentials as in what it was and what was involved and what was needed to create such a ….. thing…. But no, sadly, he was not raised up with these sort of teachings and he knew next to nothing…well some would say anyway. He didn’t want to go so low and hurt himself in the pride to say he knew nothing about it. He was an informant! He was supposed to know! He always knows everything! And especially when he needs to know it! but….it was like music was a complication. A wall he found himself confronted with and he would rather not admit it to this smug little child. Keeping his face emotionless, with a sore throat to keep from asking any more stupid questions, he looked over the blonde’s shoulder at the envelope and the thread-string that he held.
“…So…”
He didn’t quite understand. So…the names with the string or the string with the names…went according to sound…
“What the hell does that mean?”
He pondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:43 pm

"You really are clueless aren't you? If you don't know anything about music you can just ask." The fiery yellowed haired musician snickered quietly at the boy's lack of knowledge.

But seriously...how could one not know about music? As far as Linda was concerned it was his entire life! To live without music, well, that just seemed extremely impossible to him, to be blunt. Poor boy, maybe he just needed to educate himself about the wonderful rhythmic phenomenon he'd come to love.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Mori blinked and he rubbed his nose, looking away as his face started to flush in embarrassment. The blonde’s comment certainly did hit pretty close to home. He huffed and turned his head away to hide his face.
“I just didn’t learn about it when I was growing up. It wasn’t considered very important as my other studies….”
He didn’t even really know what to ask…
“So…your…gu..guitar? You gonna fix the thr-string…?”
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:40 pm

"Yeah, I can't play very well with a broken string..Well I could but it's easier to play when it's fixed."

Linda made his way back to his spot, sitting down and unraveling the string from his package. He took the red string attached to the string and wrapped it around the broken remains of the string to his guitar. When that was done, he turned the peg back and tuned his guitar then.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Mori rubbed his nose absently before following Linda to the place where all his stuff was and sat down on the chair that he had occupied before, staring as the other replaced the string on his instrument and began doing something along the lines of messing with the knobs at the top. He tilted his head, watching blankly.
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Linda plucked the string at the beat of quarter notes, trying to find the correct pitch. After about ten seconds or so of doing this, he cracked a wide grin at the sound that resonated from the string.

Muttering a soft "Ah.", he then strummed all of his gutair strings, pleased when the created an open chord.

"Well that's that." He said, trying to remember where he had left off.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Mori blinked as the other seemed to have gotten the string attached to both sides of the guitar and he watched as the other looked over it with a satisified expression. Curious of to what the boy was going to do, he sat on the edge of his seat and watched, leaning his elbows on his knees and paying attention.

"A new position for a different veiw, and nothing changes but the slightest use, and I'm standing face to face..."

The albino said in a rhythmically way that was borderline of being sang but the fact that he didn't know how to sing made it just sound like he was reciting a poem as he recalled the boy's lyrics clear as day.
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:50 pm

"Oh! Thanks!~" Linda smiled and nodded to the other, tuning his gutair just a bit one last time before beginning to play.

"And I'm standing, face to face..." He took an instrumental break for a few seconds, before the beat itself reached the bridge, and halted completely into a simple strumming.

"'Cause I'm a man, who hides, from all, that binds in a mass of fading lines..." He sang quietly, almost in a whisper sort of tone as if to echo through the halls.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Mori nodded, blinking as the other then continued to sing and the corner of his lip nearly twitched up into a smile but he managed to keep his blank expresion and quietly listened to the other. He could hear the small echos go through the halls and blinked as he looked to the side, Was this song over? he wondered this before his stomach grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:12 pm

"And there's a tangled thread, inside my head, with nothing on either end...."

And the strumming began to pick back up and the beat returned once more, as he repeated the chorus with the same beat it would have once had. The song was coming to an end, and in the back of his head he vaguely wondered which he would do next. Perhaps Marching Bands of Manhattan? Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Mori sat back, leaning against the back of the chair once again and he crossed one leg over the other, and listened to the section he had sung earlier. Was there supposed to be a repeat? How strange and interesting. he hadn't really ever heard of any of the songs that the boy has sung but he didn't mind listening to the other and his new songs.
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:48 am

And as Linda sang the last bit of the song, he went on a bit of an instrumental break, lasting about five seconds and ending with a nice major chord. The chord rang out in the hallway and he smiled. He hadn't gotten a nice ending like that in a while...

"Do you wanna request something?" He asked the other, putting his guitar right up on it's rounded end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Healing in Music (OPEN)   The Healing in Music (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Healing in Music (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2