Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Hello! Sakuraya here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakuraya
Sakuraya

Hello! Sakuraya here! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Sakuraya here!   Hello! Sakuraya here! I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:39 am

Hello, everyone!

I'm Kersten, 22 yrs old, and I live in Illinois. You guys can refer to me as Sakuraya(who I roleplay). My main hobby is cosplay photography. I actually will go to cons and spend 75% of it doing photography. I, also, cosplay. I usually will make my own cosplays or modify stuff(unless it's too hard then it's off to ebay! XD) As far as Durarara I've cosplayed Izaya, Pysche, Roppi, and Shizuo. I"m planning on doing Sakuraya this summer. I actually plan on doing all of Izaya's forms. Maybe a few of Shizzy-chan's too. Um, I also draw(do both realistic and cartoon). I actually spent all high school drawing realistic and wanted to major in art but couldn't afford college, and then I got into anime and that's when I started drawing cartoons. XD

That's pretty much the main stuff about me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplayerwithcamera.deviantart.com
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sakuraya here!   Hello! Sakuraya here! I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:54 am

Hello Sakuraya! Welcome to the forum, it's nice to meet you! :3
Yay! Another person who likes photography! ;w; Lol, that's what I'm like at cons too, but then I either get lost when I try to chase certain cosplayers down or my friends pull me aside for a gathering. XD I hope that you show us your cosplays and drawings sometime! :3 *really wants to see since you cosplayed two of my favorite forms of Izaya*
I hope that we get to be friends and RP with each other sometime! Have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sakuraya here!   Hello! Sakuraya here! I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:58 am

Welcome to the forum, I can't wait to rp with you! Also, your drawings are awesome *~*!
Back to top Go down
Sakuraya
Sakuraya

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sakuraya here!   Hello! Sakuraya here! I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:25 pm

I definitely will show you when i'm allowed to post links on here! >_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sakuraya here!   Hello! Sakuraya here! I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:33 pm

If you remove the http:// and the www. It will work.
Back to top Go down
Sakuraya
Sakuraya

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sakuraya here!   Hello! Sakuraya here! I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Oo thanks for pointer!

Cosplayerwithcamera.deviantart.com is photography
Alliedkersten.deviantart.com is cosplay
Xxxkerstenxxx.deviantart.com is art.
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sakuraya here!   Hello! Sakuraya here! I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Hey Kersten (or uh, Sakuraya...)! Welcome, and let me just say that your cosplay photos are awesome! (:
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sakuraya here!   Hello! Sakuraya here! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it and I look foreward to rping with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sakuraya here!   Hello! Sakuraya here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! Sakuraya here!
Page 1 of 1