Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Ask Sakuraya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ask Sakuraya Empty
PostSubject: Ask Sakuraya   Ask Sakuraya I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:03 am

Sakuraya ran as fast as he could- which was not very fast, considering that he was wearing geta sandals- to the white gazebo in the garden place. It wasn't like him to run to areas unless he was late for something but, today was a special day for him; he would be meeting new people and making new friends who were coming to visit him.
After making his way up the few steps of the gazebo he slowed himself down and panted slightly, then set up the tea table to sit at and placed the tea set upon it. Sakuraya sat himself on one side of the table, facing the entrance, and sighed placing his hand on his chest for a moment. He was satisfied.
A gentle breeze came through, and from the cherry tree came a few pink flowers, one which placed itself on the top of Sakuraya's head. He gently grabbed it with his index and thumb, and held it in his lap. He admired it greatly for a few minutes, and blinked looking up.
He thought to himself, "Could that be...?" and he smiled brightly.
"Welcome, my name is Sakuraya!" He gave a sincere and gentle smile at you. Sakuraya had a bright sparkle in his pink eyes as he poured you a cup of macha tea.
"Please ask me anything!"
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Ask Sakuraya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Sakuraya   Ask Sakuraya I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:16 am

Saku-chan~, how do you stand being around those Heiwajima's? They're all monsters you know~!
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Sakuraya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Sakuraya   Ask Sakuraya I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Sakuraya, what do you like about Ikebukoro?
Back to top Go down

Ask Sakuraya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Sakuraya   Ask Sakuraya I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Seliphra wrote:
Saku-chan~, how do you stand being around those Heiwajima's? They're all monsters you know~!

Oh, jeez~ I can tolerate what you call 'Monsters' easily! You should really get to know them. And when I say get to know them, I mean to at least try and sit down or have a... "humane" talk or something > <
Back to top Go down

Ask Sakuraya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Sakuraya   Ask Sakuraya I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Mekena wrote:
Sakuraya, what do you like about Ikebukoro?

What do I like about Ikebukuro? That's a hard one.
Hm, the people? Some of them are very nice to me. Though, I don't like the fact that there's so many scary gangs but, overall, it's a nice place to be! There are so many fun things to do! Like feeding the cute duckies in Nishiguchi~<3
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Sakuraya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Sakuraya   Ask Sakuraya I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:24 pm

What's your favourtie type of tea?
Back to top Go down

Ask Sakuraya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Sakuraya   Ask Sakuraya I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:27 am

Mekena wrote:
What's your favourtie type of tea?

I haven't decided on favorite teas~ For now I could say Genmaicha and Mugi-cha, because I really like them a lot!
Genmaicha is more of a tea you drink with your family though, because of the yummy popcorn taste. Mugicha is a kind of Barley tea, and is normally said to have the "taste of summer". It's almost like how most Americans drink Lemonade when they are working or throughout the summer. It tastes best in the summer.
Then, the one that tops the list, is green tea. It has a mild taste, but the smell is rich in sweetness and psychologically, it soothes your mind and body. It helps you let go of any worries or hardships from throughout the day, which is why I only drink it around sunset and serve it when guests are over~
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Sakuraya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Sakuraya   Ask Sakuraya I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Who's your favourite Orihara(as in alternates)?
Back to top Go down

Ask Sakuraya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Sakuraya   Ask Sakuraya I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:40 pm

Mekena wrote:
Who's your favourite Orihara(as in alternates)?

Favorite Orihara? Hm Hm Hm, I guess I can't say myself.
I'm joking! That would be very selfish of me if I said that~
I think my favorite Orihara would be Hachimenroppi-san.
He can appear as cold-hearted, and is a bit suicidal and is a misanthrope. I assure you that he is really nice when we are alone, and he just really needs someone who can listen to his thoughts and feelings!
Sometimes, I think he just needs a friendly smile and hug :3
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Sakuraya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Sakuraya   Ask Sakuraya I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:14 pm

If that's so, then who's your favourite Heiwajima alternate?
Back to top Go down

Ask Sakuraya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Sakuraya   Ask Sakuraya I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Mekena wrote:
If that's so, then who's your favourite Heiwajima alternate?

F-F-Favorite H-Heiwajima?
U-Umm. . . Shitsuo!
. . . *face goes red*
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Sakuraya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Sakuraya   Ask Sakuraya I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:19 pm

Why do you like Shitsuo the best?~
Back to top Go down

Ask Sakuraya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Sakuraya   Ask Sakuraya I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Mekena wrote:
Why do you like Shitsuo the best?~

Eheheh. . . I have. . . "Red", feelings for him. . . <3
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Sakuraya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Sakuraya   Ask Sakuraya I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:53 pm

What are you wearing, exactly? A yukata? A kimono?
Back to top Go down

Ask Sakuraya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Sakuraya   Ask Sakuraya I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Mekena wrote:
What are you wearing, exactly? A yukata? A kimono?

Yukatas are technically kimonos, but they are casual more thsan regular kimonos, and are worn mostly for the summer festivals.
I am wearing a Kimono, but more specifically, a hōmongi kimono with a thin datejime~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask Sakuraya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Sakuraya   Ask Sakuraya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Sakuraya
Page 1 of 1