Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Ask Linda Linda~

Go down 
+2
Seliphra
Acromatic
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Acromatic
Acromatic

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:29 pm

Hello Hello~ Linda Linda here, and I'm here to answer any questions you may have for me!~ Ask ask ask your away~ <3
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Do you hate me as much as Kida-kun does? I mean if you do that's understandable but let's face it, I haven't done anything to you~~ ...yet....
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:26 am

//scrunches up face in some sort of pout at the "yet" in his sentence//

//tilts head to side slightly, one hand cupping his cheek as he thinks a bit before replying//

"Well, you're not a very good person from what everyone says, but..." //looks down, nibbling bottom lip// "...Well, I don't exactly know you that well, and you haven't done anything to me really, so, I suppose I don't really hate you...I guess." //Leans back, satisfied with his answer//
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:55 am

Hey Linda~! So how's Gakuen these days eh?
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:20 am

//touches cheek, smiling at the question// //Blushes a bit at the thought of his Gakuen-kun before straightening up to answer//

"Aah, Gakuen-kun is doing well these days~ He's developed a liking to my acoustic gutair and it's nice to hear him singing out back.~"

//closes his eyes and hums lightly, as if he could hear the male singing at that moment//
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Linda, what's your favourite genre to sing?
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:31 pm

"Favorite genre...?" //rolls his eyes up to the ceiling in thought// "Ummm, probably nice calm songs with simple acoustics. Their calming, and nice to sing to Gakuen when he's having trouble sleeping." //smiles//
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:06 pm

Do you hit on the opposite gender, like Masaomi does?
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:25 pm

"Opposite gender? Well, I was a bit flirty with both when I was single, though I don't particularly like to chalk things up to genders and sexualities. I think you should just go after whoever you like despite gender or whatever, and see where things end up." //shrugs//
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:06 pm

What does Linda-Linda think of Masaomi and Mikado?
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:00 am

Hello~! How's my adorable twin doing~?
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:06 am

"Masaomi-nii, and Kado-chan?" //smiles, rocking to the side just a bit// "Masa-nii is nice, and funny, and really cares about his friends." //pauses slightly// "And Kado-chan? Truthfully he always seems a little lost or scared..."

"Nya, Masa-nii I'm not adorable!" *puffs out cheeks and pouts* "But, I'm doing fine~" *smiles a bit*
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:12 am

*pokes his cheeks* Shut up~! You're adorable and that's that!
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:05 am

*pouts and swats hand away* "Am not!" *sucks in breathe, making a childish face*
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:20 pm

Linda-Linda-san! Sing me a song about Ikebukoro, please!
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:13 pm

"Linda-san... would you ever want to sing a song for one of my movies?"
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Acromatic
Acromatic

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:03 pm

"Like an improv song about Ikebukuro? Alright then, here goes nothing~" *swiftly pulls gutair off of back before tuning briefly and strumming a chord, humming* "A city is such an undefined term, by the shoulders it can grab you so firm. Will you be swallowed whole or protect your soul. Gang violence isn't what I'm talking about, it's your own sanity you'll doubt. Something so terribly amazing, it's with this city you'll have a fling. Welcome to Ikebukuro darling, don't let it catch you falling." //sighs and relaxes// "I hope you found that ok! I think I did alright for improv." //smiles//

___________________________________________________________________________________

"A song in one in one of your movies....?" //almost seems in awe, eyes sparkling// "I'm honored! I'd love too!" //smiles brightly//
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:28 pm

Amazing! <3 Do you love all your fans?
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:39 pm

//smiles brightly, nodding enthusiastically// "Of course! I don't have a lot but I appreciate every last one of them!~"
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Linda-Linda, do you play any instruments?
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:43 pm

"Yeah! Lots! Though mostly the gutair, and the piano if not that." //claps hands together//
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Sing a song about Saki~
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:53 pm

//makes a face, looking displeased// "I guess I have to don't I..." //grumbles and mutters a few thing under his breathe before strumming his guitar, playing a more ominous chord. "You better watch out, she'll swallow you whole, puppet strings and your soul sold, you can't trust a thing about her, you better watch your back, watch your trust, and watch even your shadows, because dear, she's in those too."
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Oh, you don't like Saki as much as Masaomi?
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:07 pm

//makes a face// "No, She really messed up Masaomi-san. She's a home-wrecker in my opinion. //crosses arms//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask Linda Linda~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Linda Linda~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next