Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Ask Linda Linda~

Go down 
+2
Seliphra
Acromatic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Linda Linda~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:25 pm

What's your opinion of Anri?
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:44 pm

"Anri? She's pretty ok I guess, I don't really know her. Nii-san says she's "boobielicious". She seems pretty one dimensional to me, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:13 pm

No matter the amount of research, I couldn't decide so...are you a boy or girl?
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:09 pm

"Oh, I'm a boy, but trust me, you wouldn't believe how many people mistake me for a girl. I guess I'm just feminine~" //totally feminine wave//
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:16 pm

Namie glanced over at the young, Kida look-a-like. "I have a question. What do you think of my boss? I apologize if this has been asked. But he's just an ass. And your look-a-like hates him."
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Hiya~! I'm Tsuki! It's nice to meet you Linda!! -puts out hand to shake-
Has Dei-chan told you about me? Oh and how do you get inspiration for your songs? I'm currently trying to write a few songs but I can't seem to make them as good as yours!
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:45 am

"Oh, hello there!" //shakes hand enthusiastically// "Dei has told me about you, but I tend to stay away from here as much as possible since she takes to stuffing me in random places and not letting me go." //sweatdrop// "Anyway, inspiration for songs is one of the hardest parts of the song making process! The first thing you definitely need to decide is what you want to write your song about. After you've decided that, listen to some other songs or read some stories or research your song topic! That's what I do and it seems to help a lot in the song making process. I hope I could help!"
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:59 am

May you write a poem about Gauken? ((I apologize for asking such repetitive questions.))
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:05 pm

(They aren't repetitive! Really they're fine. uwu)

"A poem about...Gakeun?" //touches cheek a bit, them being flushed just the slightest pink//

"Well, sure~" //reaches for guitar, tuning briefly before playing a nice, mello chord//

"It came steadily, settling softer than any melody. There are sensations that words cannot capture, and, allow me to let that be a determining factor in which, I stare, because fair is not a word that can capture such a feeling. Dealing in such tired words such as love and beauty, lovely, you're beyond school girl words like "cutie." There has to be a fine line when we decide what is real and what is imaginary, and baby, there are things that we all carry. Whether we choose to let the feeling consume us whole or choose to play it with caution, this is no feeling I can auction, and if I have to let such strong desires consume me whole, then, I'll venture down this rabbit hole, chasing you, all the way through."

//finishes with a small sigh of satisfaction//

________Namie's question that I totally didn't forget nope__________________________

"Oh, I have been asked this by Izaya but I don't mind answering again~" //smiles kindly// "I'm not fond of him but I can't say I hate him..I mean he must have some good in there..."

Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Namie scoffed. Good in there? "Kid. I work for him. There isn't good. Now then, how do you feel about yourself? Of course I mean the fact that you're an alternate. Not even the original design. Just a 'recolor' of Masaomi." She wasn't in a bad mood. Well, maybe she was. It was why she asked the question.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:13 pm

"I don't think of myself that way. I am a living breathing separate person from nii-san, so as long as that is, I'm not a copy of anyone." //he smiles at her sweetly//
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Linda-Linda falls through a rabbit hole, and is now in Wonderland! There is a small bottle that says, 'Drink me'. What will he do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Linda Linda~   Ask Linda Linda~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Linda Linda~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2