Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibi-chan
Admin
Hibi-chan

A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic] Empty
PostSubject: A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic]   A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:04 am

In my crown, I am KING

The raven had grown tired of being confined to his home. There was not much to do there, and he had grown tired of the few options the house had permitted him. There was only so long in which he could stand being confined, reading books, playing solitary games, or skulking about the house waiting for someone of interest to be home and deign him with some kind of attention. It had not taken long for the state of little action to cause the prince to become restless and desire freedom from the home.

And of course, when the prince desired freedom, it meant that he was going to take it at any and all cost. He was, after all, royalty and could not be told what to do. He commanded his own destiny and needed no one to tell him otherwise.

This had led the raven haired young man to leave with no note to warn the others where he had gone. There was no need to deign the common folk with his whereabouts. If they desired to find him then they would call him on the dratted cell phone that Delic had purchased for him. It would ring (partially because he hadn't the slightest clue on how to silence the dratted machine) and he would deign them with an answer if he so chose. Or he could simply answer and hang up on them if they were going to irk him.

The first target had quickly been decided on when his stomach gave a rather loud and undignified growl only shortly after he had left the house and started out in the only direction he trusted he could follow well. He was heading towards the center of Ikebukuro, a place where he had been many times with various members of his 'family'. Golden eyes flashed with determination as he headed down the streets knowing the exact location that he was going to head towards.

His target was none other than Russia Sushi.

For who else could provide him with such marvelous slabs of ootoro? While the establishment was substandard at best, and the giant brutish black man who worked there was rather... strange (read: intimidating), he could not deny the quality of their ootoro. Not to mention that the kind Denis-person always seemed to treat him fairly enough, as did Simon even if he did get a little too close for Hibiya's liking.

And he was now coming upon the shop. Thankfully, it did not seem that Simon was in front of the store handing out fliers today... That meant that he must be out on an errand or so. He could be left in peace..

And now, to acquire his ootoro..
I LOVE their ENDLESS worshipping~

Last edited by Hibi-chan on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic]   A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:46 pm

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

Yawning, the young raven dragged himself down the stairs. It was still early in the day, not exactly morning, but not much later than noon. Psyche was used to sleeping in late into the day. With a pout, he walked into his kitchen, confused at why there was no delicious scent of baked goods wafting in the air.

Shuffling into the hall where all the bedrooms were connected, he peeked into Tsukishima's room. The bed was made neatly, everything was dusted, and the blonde was no where in sight. He scrambled over to his eldest cousin's room and saw that his room was also empty.

Oh yeah, Tsuki and Roppi said they were going to go out that day. Psyche was giddy at the thought of them finally going on a date - even if it wasn't a "date", per say.

He struggled to make himself a breakfast...lunch...brunch. Whatever it was, he ended up with burnt toast, and not so appetizing pancakes. This was exactly why he liked when Tsuki or Tsugaru were home. They could actually cook! He tossed out his scraps and settled for a sugary bowl of cereal, instantly satisfying his sweet tooth and settling his empty stomach.

That's when he noticed that there was another person missing from the house. The only person who remains home.

"Hibi-chan?" He called out as he roamed the house, looking for his baby cousin. He slowly started to panic when he realized that the prince was no where to be found. He wasn't in his room, or in the den. He wasn't out with Alfred in the garden, and he knew that Delic didn't come to pick him up. Delic always left a note.

In a frazzled hurry, Psyche bounded up the stairs to his room and slid himself out of Tsugaru's extra kimono - taking time to gingerly fold it and place it in the spot where his lover slept - before getting dressed in his normal white attire. He scrawled a quick note for whoever came home first, and ran out the door, locking it behind him.

He sprinted into the heart of Ikebukuro, ignoring the burn in his lungs. He had no time to waste sitting around and resting. He had to find the prince!

Last edited by Psyche on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/
Hibi-chan
Admin
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic]   A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:51 am

♔ Prince Hibiya Orihara ♔
"One hardly saves a world without ruling it."
A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic] 0000z6z0

It was not until Hibiya had arrived almost to the doors of the restaurant that he realized he did not know if he had the necessary funds to gain his ootoro. Such things as grabbing his wallet when he left his room had escaped him in his pure need to get out of the house and get some fresh air besides that his garden offered. Now, it was time to search for his wallet and hope that he had grabbed it subconsciously.

Patting down his tunic to the pockets inside, he felt no reassuring bump of his wallet or any denomination of cash on his person. There was nothing. It was probably sitting on his dresser still, collecting dust. Hibiya could not allow himself to groan aloud, for that would alert the common masses to his problem. He needed to be much more princelike about this and devise a new plan without alerting anyone to the lacking of funds. Internally, however, he was hitting himself for being so thoughtless as to leave it at home and not bring any method of paying for himself. He could not secure his ootoro this way!

The plan flashed in his mind only seconds later.

Surely some of the peasants in the area would be more than willing to buy their prince his ootoro. They could gain themselves favor and make the prince indebted to offer them a favor in return. Who could possibly deny themselves such a luxury?

"Greetings Peasant! I, your Prince, require funds to buy myself sustenance! Would you be kind enough to supply them fo--" the first passerby didn't even bother to look at him as he tried to convince them of the need to buy him food. He scowled, golden eyes flashing as he settled on his next target.

"Hello there, Sir--" This time the man gave him a roll of the eyes in response, muttering something before heading off and leaving the prince to his own devices.

Hibiya, on the other hand, was only getting more frustrated. Golden eyes flashing dangerously now, set in their determination to find some soul who would bestow him with the funds for sustenance.

"Peasants! I demand aid now! Commoners should know to come to their prince's beck and call!" His voice rose in volume and level of annoyance as his foot stomped down, boot creating a 'click' against the pavement.

And still no one stopped.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic]   A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:24 am

Running non stop for who knows how long, Psyche finally stumbled to a halt in the middle of the city. He panted heavily and gasped for breath as he looked around the busy streets for that familiar crown. He rubbed his eyes and squinted to try and see farther, but with no luck.

He walked as fast as his legs could take him, since they refused to run another step, and asked various bystanders if they saw a young man wearing a prince costume. No one said they recognized the description, but would look out for him.

Psyche was starting to get nervous. If he couldn't find Hibiya, Delic would kill him! What if the prince got lost? Or worse, mugged! If he got hurt some how...

He shook his head, forcing those thoughts out of his head, and yelled at his legs to move him forward. He jogged at a painful pace, his legs burning as they wanted to rest. His throat was parched, and his lungs ached. He cried out Hibiya's name, hoping that he would hear Psyche calling for him.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the glimmer of gold. The familiar sound of an upset prince caught his ear, and Psyche burst into a run toward Hibiya.
    Hibi-chan!!

Before the young prince could cause much more of a commotion, he grabbed his cousin by the arm and spun him around into a hug. "Oh, Hibi-chan! I was so worried!" He turned around to face the few people who stared and smiled widely,"Oh, don't mind him! A bit bonkers at times! But it's ok now!" He held Hibiya's hand tightly and dragged him into Russia Sushi, telling him that 'everything was better now' and that he 'shouldn't run off again'.

Last edited by Psyche on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan
Admin
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic]   A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:45 am

♔ Prince Hibiya Orihara ♔
"One hardly saves a world without ruling it."
A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic] 0000z6z0

Hibiya was becoming more and more annoyed and distraught at the lack of response from the public to his needs and demands. They either passed by without looking or gawked at him like he was insane! Did they not recognize royalty when they saw it? They should be pushing each other over in eagerness to serve their prince and the one who would one day be in charge of the lot of them.

"Stupid. Filthy. Common peasants," he hissed under his breath, scowling at the whole lot of them who were passing by or staring at him. They were utterly useless, the lot of them!

He had turned away from the direction the other raven was coming from mere moments before the raven showed up. He let out a squeak, thrashing against the hand that held him, spinning him around rather unceremoniously before hugging him. It was only in this instant that he knew who it was, and that it could be no other. Only a few people would be so audacious as to do this to him! And they were far too short to be Delic...

"Psyche-san! What do you think you are doing! This is.. highly inappropriate!" he snapped, not in the mood to be coddled and hugged by his cousin. He pulled against the raven, trying to separate himself from the other who was now tugging on his hand and directing him into Russia Sushi. And why was he telling such lies to the peasants gawking at them?

"Do not tell them such lies! There is no reason for them to gawk1 They should have been aiding me!"he quipped, nearly snarling as he fought against Psyche's hold on him. He did not appreciate being treated like a child, and unless Psyche planned on buying him lunch there was no reason to head into the sushi restaurant. He continued to protest, squawking at his cousin to let him go.

"I do not need to be treated like a child, Psyche-san. I am an adult, and can care for myself. It is not my fault the peasants are so disagreeable," he growled as he was dragged in... Things were so unfair when people treated you like a baby.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic]   A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Psyche pulled against his writhing cousin, forcing him into the restaurant. He tightly held onto his cape as if it were the scruff of a cat, and covered the prince's mouth with his hand. The elder cousin hated doing this, but it really was the only way to make Hibiya shut up when he was in this type of rampage. Other than grovel. But he was trying hard not to make them look like fools.

"Pardon me, Hibi-chan. I'm only doing this because you're going to cause a scene." He ignored Hibiya's muffled yells, and hushed him as a waiter he had never met before led them to a table near the back.

Psyche had trouble getting the squirming prince into a seat, and decided to sit across from him. He quickly ordered a water for them as he got comfortable. He sighed, feeling Hibi's golden eyes glaring daggers at him. Once they were sitting down, he let go of of Hibiya's mouth and cape, and folded his hands in his lap; he was prepared for the onslaught of curses that would soon burst.

Last edited by Psyche on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan
Admin
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic]   A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:56 pm

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya continued to fight as Psyche pulled him into the restaurant, struggling against the hold the other raven had on him. But the strings of his cape were cutting into his neck, causing the yanking to be painful and forcing him to follow along with his cousin. No, he would not stop fighting. Even a prince had to go through pain at times to escape things that threatened to take away their freedom and rights to rule. Even if that thing was his cousin.

The thought of biting the hand currently clasped over his mouth came to mind as Psyche was forcing him into a seat in a booth after following some waiter. Causing a scene? Why would Psyche even suggest such a thing?! He was being entirely unreasonable carrying him around like this and treating him as if he needed to be muzzled!

"That was highly inappropriate of you, Psyche-san! You should never think to treat a prince with such roughness, or presume that you know what is best."

Hibiya was fuming, golden eyes furious as they watched the other across from him. Anger and frustration were welled up inside of him to the point of brimming over. Such an affront to his dignity! It was so horrid and unimaginable!

"It was so undignified! I was merely following custom and trying to find a way to finance my meal! There was no reason to try and drag me away in such a fashion, so unbefitting of royalty. And I still do not know how this meal will be financed and now it will be horrid and embarrassing when the waiter comes and there is no way to pay."

He didn't even think to ask Psyche if he had any money. He assumed that they were doomed, far too upset with the other for such a thing. He wasn't willing to let it go that easily. Not when he had been affronted so!
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic]   A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:13 am

Psyche hung his head, a small frown on his face. Although Hibiya was younger, he held such an authoritative demeanor, he couldn't help but feel like he was in trouble. He twiddled his thumbs together, letting the prince rant and rave before he looked back up at him to speak.

"B-but Hibi-chan! I was only doing it because...well... Psyche paused for a moment, knowing that he had to word his sentence carefully to not upset Hibiya. IF he said something wrong, the prince would surely storm out of the restaurant. "...people now a days are rude, regardless of how royal. And I didn't want you to get in a fight with a gang member! You could have gotten really hurt! Nice save, Psyche. Roll with it. "S-so I only did all that to protect you!"

He stammered a bit, murmuring a quick thank you to the waiter who brought them back their drinks and asked what they would like to order. Psyche dismissed himself, saying he wasn't hungry. He turned back to Hibiya and smiled, "What would you like to have, Hibi-chan? It's my treat!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic]   A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:29 pm

A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic] Delic-2
████████████████████████████████████▌( ) █▌

The underworld…was getting boring…

For one who had worked so hard to get to where he is it can come as a bit of a surprise that Heiwajima Delic is capable of feeling almost lackluster about his position in Tokyo. However, there was no denying the truth of the way the blond felt as he stared at the faceless women that filed into his booth day in and day out. At first the blond had presumed he was having some off days since, after all, even the best have times where they are just tired of the usual. And, despite just how unusual his job really was, Delic was finding it quite repetitive. The lines he had once spent days coming up with to make the women swoon at the beginnings of his hosting career were now unexciting, expected, and empty words in which the blond could feel no pride over. They were droll, pointless, and in the end helped him to get nowhere. For once you reached the top there was no more ladder’s to ascend and with no direction Delic began to fall into what could be called a form of depression that was battled in the only way he knew how.

Leaving so soon?

The females voice was interrupted by the drag of her cigarette, tanned body spread seductively across the bed in which she was strewn upon. “Missing me already?” The comment made the woman smirk in reply even if it held no special meaning for the host as he shrugged a pink pinstripe shirt back upon his body. “I wouldn’t have to if you came back to bed.” The offer was tempting, the foreigner one of the better women that the blond had managed to coax into bed with him recently. However if there was one thing Delic prided himself on it was the ability to find someone new to sleep with every time he felt the itch to. “Already dressed, babe.” A white jacket soon followed the pristine shirt, his tie still undone as the blond bent over his afternoon lover. “I will see you tomorrow, Higa-san.” The client smiled, clearly content with seeing her favorite host again enough to not complain as Delic left her to call her husband in order to check in.

Upon his exiting the seedy apartment a pink cigarette found its way to Delic’s parted lips. Lighting the cancerous stick, the host took a satisfactory drag off of it as he began his leisurely stroll through the district of Ikebukuro. Today he had nowhere to be, Higa-san being the last client scheduled for today. Though of course that didn’t necessarily mean Delic had the day off. On the contrary, such a blessing was relatively unknown to the host. Not that he minded, after all, hosting was in his very being, the whole point to his life. It wasn’t something that he could just turn off. Every smile, every languid movement of his body was only evidence of the host within that would never leave even if requested.

Tokyo’s number one host hadn’t had a day off in years.

Lips tightening upon the pink stick, Delic withdrew a cell phone from his pocket. Scrolling through endless booty call texts a frown graced his otherwise excited face.

For the one that he had longed to hear from still had not messaged him that day.

And it was unsettling.

This feeling of needing someone to talk to him was not one that Delic was used to. It frightened him in ways once unknown. Hell, the very thought of this dependency that worsened with each moment spent with the raven haired prince caused Delic’s heart to hammer against his ribs in a strange mixture of excitement and fear. All of his senses screamed in reaction, muscles twitching to run and find salvation in the safety of his everyday. But his days were no longer what they once were. Fuck, his nights werent even what they used to be.

A few women every couple of weeks was not something that the great host was used to.

And yet that was the pattern he had fallen into ever since his one-time lover introduced him to that devil of a royal.

Was that crown real?”

“Who wears clothes like that in public?”

“He looked like that informant- must be as mental as him

Excuse me~

Delic’s musical lilt of a voice interrupted the gossiping females, their make up heavier than a clowns as pursed lips turned to face the host. “Forgive me, but I could not help overhearing…” Delic’s smile was reassuring, as bright as the sun itself as he coaxed the rest of the story out of the strangely dressed trio. They were quite more than willing once they got over the initial intimidation of the blonds physical similarities to the incarnate of violence Shizuo. After that it was a matter of simply listening to their gossip before making his brisk way towards the Russia sushi restaurant where a bizarrely dressed raven haired male was last seen demanding people for their money like a homeless person.

Stubbing his cigarette out against a nearby wall the blond walked into the sushi restaurant with the familiar ease of one who was used to being overdressed in most of the facilities he visited. “- And I still do not know how this meal will be financed and now it will be horrid and embarrassing when the waiter comes and there is no way to pay.” The sound of a voice already becoming as familiar to Delic as his own echoed throughout the restaurant with an authoritative and almost angry tone. Pausing just long enough to pop a Listerine strip into his mouth (given the prince’s constant bitching about his cigarette breath) and to wave at Denis’ greeting Delic made his way towards the two doppelgangers sitting within one of the booths.

What would you like to have, Hibi-chan? It's my treat!

Ootoro

Without any warning Delic suddenly appeared beside the waiter, back arching so that he could place a hand upon the seat of the booth. “The best you have, on me Psyche-chan~” His grin pulled up on one side of his mouth as pink eyes drifted across Hibiya’s body despite speaking to Psyche before darting back to the waiter. “And some tea perhaps.” The waiter nodded, not bothering to jot the order down as he turned to go tell Denis.

You sure know how to make your presence known wherever you go, don’t you Hibiya?” The lack of a honorific stood out as Delic slid into the booth beside Hibiya, effectively trapping the raven before magenta eyes jumped towards Psyche’s fuchsia orbs. “No hello?” An expression of hurt passed over Delic’s face as though Psyche had stabbed his heart for having not jumped out of his seat to fling his arms around the host. “And why no replies? I told you if you don’t reply to the texts I send Hibiya I might start thinking you don’t want anything to do with me.

As Delic settled into his seat his arm slid behind Hibiya, relaxing upon the back of the booth while playful eyes sparkled, the hunt beginning anew.

( ) ████████████████████████████████████▌
Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan
Admin
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic]   A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:59 pm

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya had been just about to answer Psyche. Perhaps the raven's words had worked on the prince and he was calming down, as he gave a deep sigh before his mouth opened. He certainly looked more at ease.

That was until a certain voice entered his ears, disrupting him from answering Psyche's question and answering it for him. He knew the voice, of course. It fell on his ears far more often than he would have liked. And by more often, he tended towards meaning whenever it fell on his ears. Golden eyes flashed up in annoyance, fixing the host who was now speaking easily to the waiter in a fierce glare.

This glare only served to deepen as the man addressed him without an honorific and insisted on sliding into the seat next to him, which he believed he had been clearly warning him away from taking. If looks could kill, Hibiya was certainly trying to fix Delic with one that would do the job.

He didn't understand Delic, not even in the slightest. It frustrated him to no end. Did he honestly expect to win the prince's favor by showing him disrespect after disrespect, treating him to no honorific, and making fun of him with his words? Because it was the last way that the prince would ever think to respect the man. It was almost as if he expected to walk right into Hibiya's life and be respected and treated with some kind of special treatment!

"I am perfectly capable of ordering for myself, thank you," he said, his voice not quite a growl but close enough for the prince to convey his distaste at the man not even bothering to ask before ordering. "And what if, perhaps, I had desired to eat something else? Now I cannot have my choice and I will be forced to eat something not fitting my current desires!" Because even though he was annoyed at the blonde sitting next to him, effectively sealing him into the booth, he could not be so rude as to refuse what had been ordered for him and not eat it. (And secretly, he would have ordered ootoro. But he couldn't let the other know that!) That would be far too rude and unbecoming of someone such as himself.

But before he had even finished his statement, Delic was no longer looking at him. No, his eyes were focused on the man across the table, his cousin and lookalike. And he looked far more disappointed that Psyche hadn't said hello to him immediately than any emotion he had over Hibiya.

And this sent a stab through his heart.

This was followed by a quick flare of annoyance at his own weakness. Why should he be jealous that Delic was paying attention to Psyche instead of him? It wasn't as if those two weren't well established as friends... had been more than that. Or at least that was what Hibiya had presumed. They had the air of people who had been close like that...

Which meant it would be all too easy for them to go back to being that way again. For whatever reason, that thought made Hibiya's stomach tie in knots and suddenly he wasn't very hungry anymore... But it wasn't as if he could leave either. Delic had seen to that not being an option by locking him in the booth with his own body.

"Perhaps that is because I do not want to have anything to do with you, common-born dog," Hibiya hissed in response, and his eyes wavered for a moment, surprised by the venom in his own voice at the comment. He grit his teeth for a moment, growling at how this man... could just get such a rise out of him. He frustrated him so much! "Besides, you are the one who gave me the dratted device in the first place. I never asked, nor required it. If I wanted to contact you so badly, I would have made the effort of getting one myself. Now if you would kindly take your arm out from behind me and keep it on your side of the booth, perhaps we can be more pleasant."

It was going to be a long meal.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic]   A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:53 pm

“Ootoro.”

The tiny raven squeaked when the blond spoke up, starling both ravens that sat at the table. “Delic!” He gasped happily, excited to see the host. He was practically wiggling around in his seat - he was so happy to see him!

“The best you have, on me Psyche-chan. And some tea perhaps.”

“Hey! I can pay!” He argued, knowing the blonde was ignoring him anyways. He huffed, acting upset even though he had a grin on his face. It had been a while since they got together to hang out. he leaned forward in his chair and rested his elbows on the table, chin in his hands, as Delic slid into the empty space next to Hibiya.

“You sure know how to make your presence known wherever you go, don’t you Hibiya?”

"I am perfectly capable of ordering for myself, thank you. And what if, perhaps, I had desired to eat something else? Now I cannot have my choice and I will be forced to eat something not fitting my current desires!"

"Perhaps that is because I do not want to have anything to do with you, common-born dog. Besides, you are the one who gave me the dratted device in the first place. I never asked, nor required it. If I wanted to contact you so badly, I would have made the effort of getting one myself. Now if you would kindly take your arm out from behind me and keep it on your side of the booth, perhaps we can be more pleasant."

Psyche giggled as Hibiya‘s feathers were ruffled. It was so easy to upset him and make him lash out, and Delic seemed to know exactly what to say and how to act to press Hibi's buttons. Psyche sighed and watched them banter and bicker, entranced by the tones that were like spoken music. Especially Delic's voice. That baritone voice brought back so many memories that flooded through Psyche in an instant. He couldn't help but turn pink a bit and smile at that, as he fixed his eyes on the host.

“Hibi-chan can be so bad at that! I’m sure he didn’t even bring his phone~ I ran out of the house to look for Hibi-chan.” Psyche added, smiling happily at the two of them.

"Ah well, it doesn't matter now! It's a good thing he left so suddenly and made me worry, because now we are here together. And I'm sure Hibi-chan missed you. I know I did~" He purred, his voice laced in a teasing tone that he has specifically for Delic. It was overly sweet and innocent with a hint of sensuality. Although, he never meant anything by it except to joke around. There was a time he used it specifically to seduce the blond, but that was in the past now. He and Delic had broken off their odd "friends with benefits" relationship long ago.

Ok...it was really only about 6 months ago, but still that's quite a while! And who cares if Psyche still felt some lingering feelings. It was obvious that Delic had his sights set on his cousin, and that made him happy. He was jealous at first, feeling like he had been replaced so easily. However, he soon found himself smitten by another blonde - although he was suddenly too shy to ask him to be anything more than friends.

So instead, he let loose his emotional frustrations until he was with Delic, knowing he'd be able to let them all out without any consequences. Although, with Hibiya in the picture, he wasn't sure how much he'd be able to let go.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic]   A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:24 am

A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic] Delic-2
████████████████████████████████████▌( ) █▌

There was something inadvertantly thrilling when it came to the chase with Hibiya. The male was (or attempted to seem to be) disgusted by Delic’s very presence, something that the popular host was unused to. It offered a challenge that the blond was always craving and searching for, a challenge that the host thought for sure he would be able to overcome. After all, there was nothing insofar that the host had set his mind to and been unable to accomplish.

But as far as Delic knew – no - as far as he suspected, that idea of a challenge was what made Hibiya enthralling.

All other thoughts concerning that piercing golden gaze that sent a thrill down the host’s spine or the male’s manner of speaking that rang unusually unique were merely consequences of having spent so much time with the raven.

Surely,

Surely, it was only the challenge that made Delic gaze at him with such a hungry expression until Psyche’s venomously flirtatious voice rang through otherwise dulled ears.

Magenta eyes narrowing in an equally playful expression, Delic leaned further along the table so that soft fingers could brush against the back of Psyche’s hand before the blond pulled away again.

You shouldn’t stay away so long, then we’d never have to miss one another~

Delic’s laugh was low, eyes glimmering in amusement at the slight lie. After all, they both knew it was Delic’s doing that caused them to never see each other. The blond was always off working and sweeping women off their feet. Sometimes things got so bad that the host would vanish for days without any warning or notice as to his whereabouts. But it wasn’t as though Psyche had ever worried much. After all, the raven knew Delic would always find his way home sooner or later and would never miss an appointment or plans to meet if they were designed before the host’s ‘adventure’.

"Perhaps that is because I do not want to have anything to do with you, common-born dog,"

Delic had just leaned back again, arm sliding further along the booth when Hibiya’s sharp words cut through. Head angled slightly, Delic’s still amused eyes watched the young prince carefully, assessing his testy and yet anxiously nervous mood with a keen sense of perception. "Besides, you are the one who gave me the dratted device in the first place. I never asked, nor required it. If I wanted to contact you so badly, I would have made the effort of getting one myself. Now if you would kindly take your arm out from behind me and keep it on your side of the booth, perhaps we can be more pleasant." Deciding Psyche always enjoyed a good show and that playing with the young male before him would be too fun, Delic began to slide closer and closer to Hibiya until finally the male’s back was pressed against the opposing wall and Delic’s hand was beside his head. The golden eyed Orihara gazed up at the host with defiant eyes and it made Delic’s body tremble with the temptation of just leaning down and kissing the rebelliousness out of him.

I may have given it to you, however, you kept it.

Delic’s head ducked down as his second hand came around to finger an edge of Hibiya’s golden crown.

Just like how I’ve kept every text, no matter how short or blunt, that you have ever condescended to send me, Hibi-tan~

Pulling his hand back, Delic reached into his coats pocket to pull out said cellular device as fuchsia eyes suddenly darted to Psyche.

Would you like to hear some Psyche-chan? Not all are quite as degrading as you would naturally think given the usage of Hibiya’s pedantic vocabulary whenever I am around. Sometimes – I dare say – he was even quite nice, almost shyly so, to me.

( ) ████████████████████████████████████▌
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic]   A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Most Pressing Quest [Hibiya, Psyche, Delic]
Page 1 of 1