Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru] Empty
PostSubject: Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru]   Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:38 am

The air was calm, the sky was blue and the clouds in the sky were small and whispy, barely there at all. It was a good day to relax and enjoy the air and maybe see if he could find his cousin.

Delic knew that Tsugaru would probably love a park like this, though Delic found much more appeal in nightclubs in the hustle and bustle of things... sure he liked nature and parks... but only when it was time to relax and take a breather, sometimes he just wanted to do stuff and be near other people though.
Back to top Go down
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

PostSubject: Re: Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru]   Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:47 am

Without a doubt it was where the blond found himself at the present point in time. His haori was spread across the grass as a blanket, his shamisen in hand as he took advantage of the tranquil nature of the park.

The sun seemed to rise over the horizon as he played his music peacefully. The birds sang accompaniment from the trees. Truly, today was a day of such grandeur, such majestic peace. The blue-clad man could not help but to lose himself in the example of nature at its best. The gentle twang of the music soothing him further into this state of euphoria.

He would not have noticed if a soul found him in this state. All of his attention was absorbed in enjoying the day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru]   Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:36 pm

It was the sight of the blue and white haori contrasting with the jade green grass that clued Delic in to where his cousin sat and he made his way over though there was no way he was sitting on the grass. Not in a white suit, what would his customers think?

Ah... Tsugaru was playing right now too. Delic wouldn't admit that he enjoyed the tune, not to Tsugaru at anyrate.

"Oi, Tsugaru-kun~" He called when he reached the other, not leaning against the nearby trees or sitting. He would stand to avoid getting dirty though he knew like this Tsugaru could get.... distant.
Back to top Go down
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

PostSubject: Re: Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru]   Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:42 am

Without pause, the man opened his eyes. The sound of his name given off by the sound of his own voice... This voice though said the name so differently, with that lilt in it.

"Delic-san, if you have come to visit, it would be most polite to sit down so that you can remain at the same eye level as whom you are speaking to."

The comment came out calmly, the melody he was playing taking a turn towards the more harsh, bitter. Undercurrents were such strange things, that was when one was referring to moods. His shoulders were more hunched, his face remaining stoic.

To what purpose his brother had come to join him today, he hadn't the faintest idea.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru]   Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:54 pm

"Sit? No thanks, I'm wearing white you know~" Delic chuckled lightly, as though it was obvious to why he would refuse to sit. He really didn't understand why Tsugaru seemed to dislike him so much, but a lot of his job required the ability to read body language, and Tsugaru's screamed a few things at him. Go away, I don't like you and I'm no longer in a good mood, no seriously, go the fuck away was basically what Delic got from it, even if Tsugaru invited him to sit.

"So how's life treating you~? Psyche doing good?" He actually hoped to piss Tsugaru off a little with the mention of Psyche.
Back to top Go down
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

PostSubject: Re: Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru]   Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:58 am

"Psyche is doing well, he was exhausted from work so he went to sleep just about as soon as he got home." Mentioning of the brunet made him relax, easing back into his good mood he had had previous to his relative's appearance. "He looked like he had a pleasant time at work with you and everyone else."

He paused and looked back over at the host. "If you have failed to notice, I do have my haori spread out so that I don't get stains on my yukata. It won't matter if you are sitting or standing, if you come to sit down on my haori with me; however, I will try to persuade you to sit if you are so insistent to stand."
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru]   Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Delic chuckled at that, amused by his cousin.

"He did have a good time~" He chuckled, hoping that sounded more suggestive thaan it actually was. Nothing had happened between him and psyche for years after all, and besides, he'd met that cute cousin of Psyche's....

"But anyways, what's it matter to you if I stand or sit? Sitting's bad for your health apparently~" He'd heard that somewhere, he didn't really give a damn if it was true or not, but he didn't want to sit on someone elses clothing... that seemed rude even when offered.

Last edited by Seliphra on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

PostSubject: Re: Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru]   Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Delic was surely teasing him. Psyche would never do anything anywhere near that inappropriate with Delic. He knew that Psyche was faithful to him. The man was being nothing but a tease, goading him into acting out. "Perhaps you should behave yourself a bit more, Delic. I don't think that Hibiya would approve of such suggestive statements."

He shook his head though, "Stand if you wish, however, please do not complain to me about your feet hurting at a later date."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru]   Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cousins are a wonderful thing! [Delic/Tsugaru]
Page 1 of 1