Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Shizuo

Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo] Empty
PostSubject: Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo]   Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:51 pm

It seemed like it had been years since he had last talked to his brother, of course that wasn't entirely realistic, but it's what he felt. I suppose that's why he was so surprised when he was called earlier this morning, during his work shift with Tom, his little brothers voice on the other end of the line asking if he was free that afternoon.

So that's why he was here, sitting on one of the oak boarded park benches as hundreds of citizens bustled by in their rushed lives just across from him on one of the busy sidewalks.

Last edited by Shizuo on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo]   Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:10 pm

I'm well aware that all of us
Can at times, be too uptight

It was only a few minutes after Shizuo arrived that Kasuka did. He walked towards the spot his brother was at, before sitting down.

"I'm glad that we could meet up, brother. It's been awhile."

Other than that, he didn't say a work, instead waiting for his brother to speak now. It really had been awhile since they had seen each other. He always had work, and was unable to contact the other. This was a rare chance for them to see each other. And he wanted to take it. Because, most likely, the next day he'd be gone, working again.

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo]   Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Shizuo didn’t have to wait long before his little brother showed up sitting down right next to him on the old bench. These were one of the moments he was glad people were naturally frightened of him, he could talk alone with his brother, without much worry of fans or interruptions.

"Kasuka…hey, it has been awhile" Shizuo wasn’t one to talk small talk much, but seeing Kasuka here after such a long time got him curious "Hows work? I heard you got another staring role recently?"

Shizuo loved his little brother, he knew this, but of course would never admit it to anyone, especially in this place, where a piece of information like that could send some really nasty people after Kasuka. But as much as he liked to deny it to himself, he was also a little jealous of the brunet, not because of his money or fame. But because of his calm nature and ease when controlling his emotions….something he himself severely lacked.

Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo]   Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Kasuka nodded slowly.

"Not exactly a new role. Still the one from before. The director merely was sick, so I had a day off."

He didn't answer his brother as to how work was going. He assumed that his brother knew it was going well, and had just asked to be polite. "How has work been with you, brother?"

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo]   Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Shizuo’s lips upturned in a small smile, he loved to here Kasuka was doing well."Well, I’m glad you could be here today, even if it is under those circumstances, I won’t say I’m sorry to hear your director is sick."

He stood from the bench, raising his arms above his head in a stretch. "Work is as good as it will ever be, I haven’t done much damage this month…" He trailed off toward the end as he thought about his rampages through the city, they had been quite minimal recently.

Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo]   Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Kasuka nodded slowly.

"I'm guessing that Orihara-san hasn't been around that often then?"

Either way, he was glad that his brother didn't wrack up as much debt as he usually did.

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo]   Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:26 am

The mere mention of the flea sent his blood boiling, although Kasuka was right he hadn’t seen Izaya since he had declared he was going underground a few short weeks ago.

"I haven’t caught a whiff of that bastard in nearly a month" The blonde snarled, the debt he had to repay to the city was already to much to pay on his income, but with the steady decrease over these few weeks he was able to treat himself to a few things.

Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo]   Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:40 am

Kasuka nodded again. Perhaps...

"Brother, would you like me to pay off some of your debt?"

He doubted that his brother would accept the offer, but he asked anyway. Either way, it was good that Izaya wasn't around though. It meant his brother didn't have as much to worry about. That was, if he was right about most of his brother's debt being because of informant breaker.

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo]   Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:29 am

Soon as those words were uttered they were put to rest by a small shake of the blondes head as he sighed sitting back down beside the famous actor.

"No Kasuka, you know I couldn’t allow you to do that." Shizuo leaned back in the park bench, resting his arms behind him as he pondered in thought. Izaya caused his life enough hell, he didn’t need Kasuka paying for it too. The sat in a comfortable silence for a moment before Shizuo spoke up again. "Did you want to go get something to eat?" The ex-bartender suggested as he thought for something to do, Kasuka wasn't one for extravagant outings. Something Shizuo was more than often glad for.

Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo]   Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:28 pm

"I know you wouldn't want me to pay it off. Better to ask and make sure though."

At the question, Kasuka paused. Something to eat? "Something to eat sounds nice. Anything in mind, brother?"

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo]   Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:53 am

Did he have anything in mind…? Not really, although there was that Russian Sushi place, he had heard good things about it. If he remembers correctly Kasuka had even done a live advertisement for them at one point.

"There is a place called Russia Sushi, does that appeal? It’s my treat."

Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo]   Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Kasuka thought about it for a moment. Russia Sushi? Sounded nice. So he nodded.

"That sounds fine, brother. Shall we go?"

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo]   Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brothers [Kasuka/Shizuo]
Page 1 of 1