Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} Empty
PostSubject: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:50 pm

I'm well aware that all of us
Can at times, be too uptight

It was a nice Saturday afternoon in Ikebukuro. The sun was out and no clouds were. The weather was nice enough for shorts, yet not overly hot. Really, it could be classified as the perfect day. This is one reason that Heiwajima Kasuka, otherwise known as Yuhei Hanejima, was in Ikebukuro. The other reason was because he was filming here. Nothing big. Just a small commercial. It wasn't much at all. Except that it had to be, seeing as 'the Yuhei Hanejima' was filming in it.

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:12 pm

"Kuru, are we lost?" Mairu asked her twin as the two walked through alleys. Rather than the main streets, Mairu chose to navigate through the areas with less people. Kururi just followed because there was no way she could argue with her twin. Mairu turned from one lane to another but stopped and looked back, "Kuru?"

Kururi had been following her twin blindly but stopped at a junction that led to the main street. Her attention was diverted from Mairu's from once because of the person she saw.

"Him.... Y-Yuuhei-san..." For Kururi to speak more than one word, it was a big deal. "Mai!"

Mairu stopped and immedaitely came back to her twin and looked in the same direction to see the actor. They didn't care what commercial he was doing or what it was in general, but just the fact that he was there. Mairu looked around, good no Shizuo-san, and then grabbed Kururi's hand beginning to walk them forward towards the small crowd and crew involved.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:34 pm

Of course, Kasuka didn't notice the two girls. He was in the middle of a shoot, after all. The commercial didn't take long to make, and soon enough, they were packing things up. Kasuka made his way to a chair to sit.

'I wonder how brother is doing. I'm sure well enough.'

Now that he was off set, his face was blank. After all, he only acted the emotions out. He normally did not show them himself.

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:08 pm

"Sitting," Kururi pointed out that Yuhei was now sitting down and they might have a chance to talk to him since the rest of the crew was busy and they were small so it was easy for them to sneak in.

Mairu nodded and squeezed her twin's hand feeling nervous as she surveyed the scene to fidn a route to take to get them to Yuhei. "All right, let's go Kuru."

Kururi felt a tug and followed into step with her twin as Mairu weaved through the people until they were there. In front of Yuhei's chair and she swore the air changed around them. It felt warmer just being in this close proximity and she held her breath in awe.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Kasuka glanced up at the two girls. Obviously, they weren't members of the crew. And he had never seen them in a shoot or on tv. So that left one option. They were fans.

"Did you two slip in to see me?"

Of course, that was asked with no emotion, in a monotone. He didn't scold the two for doing so. He was simply curious if they had. It wouldn't be the first time some fans had done so.

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:56 pm

She couldn't believe it. His voice was so.... boring, but this is Yuuhei Hanejima! They've been dreaming of this moment since the first time they saw his face n screen. Now normally Mairu would start rambling a mile-a-minute but for once, the out-going twin felt speechless from the shock of Yuhei's normal speaking voice.

Noting her twin's state of shock and paralysis she was in so she bowed first. "Autograph." She said boldly, but like Mairu she was stunned and unable to think in Yuhei's presence.

She bowed too feeling horribly rude and when Kururi said 'autograph' meaning 'we'd like your autograph Yuhei-san' Mairu realized two key things. One, Yuhei wasn't used to Kururi's one-word-dialogue, and two, they didn't have anything for him to sign!
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Kasuka blinked. Autograph? Did they want it? Surely that's what they meant, but these two fans didn't have anything with them for him to sign.

"If you wanted an autograph, you really should have brought paper and pen."

He didn't seem to be affected in the slightest by how they were acting. In fact, he wasn't. Sure, he was a bit surprised that none of the crew members had kicked them out, but otherwise, there was nothing. And two teens couldn't be there to cause harm to him, else he'd leave.

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:05 pm

]Mairu blinked, did he think they were stupid? If they planned to run into Yuhei they would have obviously brought something for him to sign but they never planned this!

"We didn't think we'd see you, okay?! How weird would it be to always carry a picture of you Yuhei-san in hopes for the one-in-a-million chance to find you?! We panicked, okay--how were we supposed to predict that we'd happen to find you here!?" There's the classic Mairu... Even if Kasuka didn't mean any harm by his question, she took offense to it anyway because they were his fans and they've gone through many rough roads to be here.

Kururi nodded and then looked like she was going to cry because her twin was right and so was Yuhei. To waste this moment without having something for him to autograph was heartbreaking to her but without words she could only use her facial expressions and Mairu's ability to know what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Kasuka shook his head.

"It's alright. But, there are two of you. One could have run to get the paper and pen, while the other stayed here."

He wasn't scolding them at all for coming into the shoot. He didn't mind at all that they were talking with him.

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:11 am

"Home..." Kururi shook her head and looked like she was going to cry. She didn't speak words so any extreme emotions she wanted to convey came out in expressions.

Mairu looked at Kururi and squeezed her hand and then gave the back a kiss. Her attention went back to Yuhei and she hardened her stare, "We were going home so we didn't plan on finding you. Plus our parents don't like us being out on our own." Not that she couldn't kick ass but she only would if Kururi was in danger.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:09 pm

"Well then, I guess it's a good thing that you two aren't on your own. If you would like, since the shoot is over, I can walk you back to your home, and then sign you both an autograph before leaving."

Though he spoke in a monotone, Kasuka had a point. They weren't alone if he was there. It also wouldn't do to have two young girls walk home disappointed. They were his fans, so after he did walk them to their home, he could sign them both an autograph. If they happened to be people there to kidnap him or something else, he was athletic.

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Mairu blinked and she looked at Kururi as if to confirm what she heard from the actor.

"A-Are you sure your staff is okay with that Yuhei-san?"

Kururi nodded along with her twin. They were essentially strangers and Yuhei's dealt with weirder people after all, but these were two young teen-aged girls that were fans and just happen to be little sisters to the man that Yuhei's brother always fights with.... Even if they aren't aware of the connection.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Kasuka nodded.

"Yeah. And even if they aren't, the shoot is over. They don't need me and my time is free. I am a grown man and am allowed to make my own choices."

It'd be another story if they were still filming. But at the moment, they were finished. Besides, his manager would call if he had something else to do, which he didn't.

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:31 pm

Mairu blinked at what he said... Yuhei Hanejima offered to come to their house and sign something for them. This was the happiest day of her life and she was certain her twin felt the same even if she never expressed it.

"Okay! But I can take care of Kuru by myself easily," She didn't like that the actor thought she was useless and couldn't defend her sister.

"Picture." Kururi said with conviction and gripped Mairu's sleeve. If they went back home they could take a picture with Yuhei and then show it off to Izaya.

"Good idea Kuru!" She agreed whole-heartedly with her twin and moved closer to Yuhei. "All right, walk us home Yuhei-san and then can we get an autograph AND picture with you?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Kasuka thought about it for a moment before nodding.

"That seems acceptable. I don't see why not."

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:02 am

"Yay! Now Iza-nii will believe us!" Mairu grinned happily and twirled her twin in joy. They've always bragged to their brother that they'd meet Yuhei and not they'd have the proof of it.

Kururi stopped spinning with her sister and then gulped as she approached Yuhei's chair and offered her hand to the actor. Her other hand was holding Mairu's. It would be a chain if Yuhei took her hand.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:16 am

Kasuka's face stayed blank, but he did take Kururi's hand to get up, and let his hand linger there a moment for the girl's satisfaction.

'Did she say Iza-nii? I wonder if it's the Izaya that's always bother my nii-san.' "Yes. Shall we be off? Lead the way, seeing as I don't know where your home is."

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:59 pm

Kururi smiled when he took her hand and that smile transfered to Mairu too.

"I'd be really surprised if you DID know where we lived Yuhei-san!" Mairu laughed and began walking off in the train with Kururi and Yuhei in tow.

The alleys were how they travelled again but this time she didn't delay like before. Within fifteen minutes and a short train ride they came ot the twin's house. Still living with their parents, who were somehow not home, and Mairu opened up to let Yuhei inside.

Kururi let go of Mairu's and Yuhei's hand to grab him a drink. She was quiet but polite. Their house was averagely decorated like a family's and the hallway had pictures of the three kids on display. One picture of Izaya on the couch trying to read and Mairu and Kururi laying on his back bugging him.

It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} Izayaa10
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:48 pm

Kasuka examined the picture with interest.

'So they are the siblings of the one that bothers my nii-san. I wonder if they know, or if Orihara-san has withheld that information from them. Maybe they've found out Shizuo is my brother on their own. Or maybe they just figure that he knows me.'

He really didn't mind either way. The only reason he had taken a stage name was so that his family wouldn't be swarmed with paparazzi. It wouldn't be good, considering Shizuo's tempter.

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Mairu was off searching their room for something Yuhei to sign.

Kururi poured some juice, after a lengthy silent debate between that or milk or water, and then came up to Yuhei.

"Yuhei-san" She held the cup out to him and when he'd take it, she'd lead him to the couch.

Mairu came downstairs at this time--picture for him to sign and camera, and went to the living room to wait for Kururi to bring the actor.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Kasuka nodded in thanks as he took the cup. After a sip, he set the cup down and followed Kururi.

"Shall I sign first... or take a picture with you first?"

He didn't mind either way. Still, it was polite to ask first.

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:07 pm

"Sign," She pointed to the picture of him in their favorite movie. Meanwhile Mairu got the camera on video mode. She would tape Yuhei signing the picture.

Mairu gave a thumbs up to Kururi and waited for Yuhei to sign the picture.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:41 am

Kasuka nodded and grabbed the pen before going to sign the paper. However, he stopped.

"Who do I make this out to? I don't know your names."

Of course, he could just sign Yuhei Hanejima, but he'd rather sign it more 'properly'.

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:23 am

Kururi looked at her twin before looking at Yuhei, "Mai..." She meant that she wanted Yuhei to sign it to them with their nicknames.

"Kururi says she'd like you to sign it with our nicknames. Hers is 'Kuru' and my name is Mairu, so 'Mai'--Kuru and Mai please Yuhei-san!" She elaborated for her twin while recording.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:44 am

Kasuka nodded. That was acceptable. 'To two of my biggest fans, Mai and Kuru -Yuhei Hanejima

"There you two go."

After all, it didn't take long to sign something.

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next