Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
L-Chan
L-Chan

Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:25 pm

~*~*~*~*~ Tsukasa Nijima~*~*~*~*~

"Why in gods name do I keep coming back here? It's not the same as it used to be... It's lonely and quiet. It almost seems like I'm the only one who even remember this place exists."

A girl with scruffy brown hair laid on the couch that was risen up in the old warehouse that was claimed as the Yellow Scarves base. She laid facing the back of the couch, her emerald colored eyes blinking open and closed as she mused to herself. Like every day, she was alone, and the base was empty and hollow.

"The leader never bothered to come back... That's why I'm here today." She spoke to the emptiness like she was expecting a reply. So when she got nothing, she continued to speak. "What I would do to see this gang lively and happy again, together under one leader. I think it should be me..."

She stopped to think. Was she thinking right? How long had she held her grudge against the boy who had left the gang when they needed him the most? Since she couldn't remember, she pulled out the long yellow bandana in her pocket, and played with the silky cloth in her hand.

"I want people to be happy. No... I want the gang to be happy. We'll fight together, have adventures together... It'll be like before anything happened." She smiled, reaching behind her neck and tying the cloth like how she remembered the last leader had.

"Whether Masaomi Kida comes back or not... the Yellow Scarves will rise again. This time... It'll be under me."

She whipped out her cell-phone, and began the tedious task of messaging all of her fellow gang members.

~*~*~*~*~ I just keep coming back ~*~*~*~*~

Last edited by Elequoi on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Tenahi was strolling down the streets for a walk. She watched the people walk pass her and smile. She glanced at them and continued walking, she couldn't care less about the people here. Afterall, her step families were all ignorant to her. Why show love to people she doesn't want to be aquainted with?

Ugh.. This city and the overcrowded people coming in every damn day is too much.. It's not like how it used to be when I came here.. She frowned alittle thinking to herself, the girl with brown hair and bleach blonde tips missed the old Ikebukuro days. Before the damn Dollars started the riot along with the weird Black Rider and that cocky Son-Of-A-Bartender who always got in their way.

She was walking back home on the same direction she left the house from until she stopped by the alleyway that was familiar to her. She remembered running through here with her brothers and sisters into the Yellow Scarves Hideout. She smiled and shrugged and thought, Heh.. It wouldn't hurt to see what happened to my home.. I hope one of my siblings are still there.. Like Melissa... Or Joseph..

She started walking through the long alleyway. She walked faster. Then she started jogging. Running. Sprinting. Faster and Faster and FASTER and suddenly... she stopped and stared at the huge building. She looked around to see any familiar faces, however there were none. She sighed and started praying, wishing, hoping, that someone was still in the base.

I can imagine it.. I'm sure Masaomi Kida came back to us, he must be sitting on his favorite couch, making up funny jokes and tell me how he hits on every girl in Russia Sushi. I hope he's in there.. Please let the Yellow Scarves be in there.. The thought brought a smile in her face and as she opened the large gate-like doors she walked in and called out.. "Kida?.."
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:13 pm

When she heard the name, Tsukasa held back a small sob that made it's way to her throat. She had had a small... infatuation with the boy before he left. But his ties with other girls had left her cold and heartbroken in the end.

"Kida hasn't been back. If you're looking for the Scarves, right now, I'm the only one here." Her voice was cold and sad, and she kept her back to the entrance of the base. It would take time for the others to come to her side. It was a small gang that followed her after all. She was a weird one.

"Whoever you are, if you're looking for the leader of this gang, you're not going to find the old one around here. I plan on being the new one, since that boy left us when the last of us were being beaten down."

Her voice was low and slightly muffled, but she kept her back facing the entrance, and her face buried into the couch.

"So, what do you want anyway?"

~*~*~*~*~ Tell me what you're here for ~*~*~*~*~

Last edited by Elequoi on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:18 am

Her eyes widened alittle noticing there was no one there but only a scruffled brown hair chick she doesn't have the slightest clue as to who she is. God.. Who the hell does this chick think she is and what the hell is her goddamn problem? She thinks I'm new here huh..? Hmph. She walked up to the girl.

"I see Kida hasn't came back yet. And don't worry about me.." The girl with the yellow leather jacket with black stripes on the sleeves replied as she looked around the interior from the ceiling to the walls. "I just came to look around at the place after a year it came crashing down into an abandoned warehouse like it once used to be.."

She frowned and remembered where everything was once used to be. "I remembered there was a whiteboard over there, a-and the pool table right across. What happened to everything..? Now there's nothing but the old couch Kida once claimed.."

She looked at the girl who still had her back turned towards her. It pissed her off, she hated when people had their backs turned against her, it reminded her how she was just a nothing and a dumb useless girl who allowed her parents die that day. She walked up to the girl and sighed angerily, "Ugh, suck it up girl, you're a proud Yellow Scarf, stop acting like a whimp and covering your face on the chair. Even I miss Kida.. It's not like you were the only being who knew him really well."
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:39 am

"This place hasn't been used in ages. I guess someone came and took the stuff out. The gang kind of... dispersed." She checked her phone with a sigh. There wasn't a single reply yet. "I kept the couch. It's the only thing let that was in here. It's..." Here she stopped, and bit her lip. Why was her grudge suddenly fading? Why were these emotions flooding back to her... why did she feel so love sick suddenly?

"This has always been the leader's couch. Horada used it, Kida used it. Now I'm using it." Now she rolled over and opened on eye to the girl standing before her. She couldn't see, but the scar was hidden well enough so that it was impossible to tell.

"You weren't their that last night. When the takeover happened. You didn't sit there and watch it all go down the drain. I'm glad I'm a scarf, sure. I know that." She growled a bit, and turned back over on the couch. "Quite frankly, the couch is comfortable."

She could tell she was lying to herself, and she dug her nails into her shorts.

Why do I keep doing this? I just wanted... I wanted love... Happy emotions, those comfortable ones... No! I won't! She dug her nose into the silk fabric and winced as she argued with herself.You keep lying to yourself and... what was I thinking!? It's impossible. I'm the leader now...

And so she spoke it aloud.
"I'm the leader now..."

~*~*~*~*~ I'm in love, I'm in denial. ~*~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:14 pm

"Wh-What?!" Her eyes widened hearing the word's coming out of the female's mouth, as if it was echoing in the dark emptiness of the room.

"I'm the leader now.." She scoffed and shook her head from those words and looked up. "Y-You can't just assume you are NOW our leader.. Also, now that all of the Yellow Scarves have left..." She looked down for a moment wishing they would all return and looked back up, "... Now that they all disappeared from the gang, who are you going to order around? We're basically the only ones here."

She frowned thinking they were the last of the gang, the last of the tribe, the last of the civilization as if.. They were the last of what she could actually call.. 'Family.'

"Tch, screw this!!" She turned around, turning her back and began walking towards the door. However, she stopped just until she lightly touched the huge gate-like doors. She sighed and felt sympathetic towards the scruffy brown haired chick and turned around. She was part of her family, even if she didn't actually knew her. Whoever is and was part of the Yellow Scarves.. She thought to herself.. Is part of my Family..

She walked alittle closer to the unknown girl and smiled slightly. "Um.. I guess we.. Didn't start out so easily.. Lets start over.. Hi.. My name is Tenahi.. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:10 pm

"Tsukasa." She stated it softly, and didn't look up from the couch. When her phone vibrated, she felt no need to look up.Now we have four... "There are more of us you know... We're not the last ones. It takes time to gather scattered members. I'd say I know about 50% of the gang is still in this district. It's small amount, not like it used to be." Here, she chuckled a bit, and lazily tossed her hand to the door. "But, these two have always stuck by my side."

"So you're bringing us back?"
"Is this true? Are you really going to do it?"

"Yes, Bianca... Of course Spencer..."
At these words, the tall male skipped over to the brunette and pulled her into a spinning hug, kissing her cheek once to express his gratitude. "You two, this is Tenahi." By the time she was looking at the girl, she kept fidgeting to keep her bangs in front of her eyes. "I guess Tenahi, you're either with us or not. I'm going to bring this small number up and up, until we're back to where we started."

The small girl smiled and closed her eyes, extending a hand to the older female. "So what do you say? Follow along with us?"

~*~*~*~*~ Three and one make four. Who's the odd one out now? ~*~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Tenahi stared at the 2 other Scarves who suddenly appeared and one embraced Tsukasa. She smiled to see more comrades to help in their aid. Maybe there's still hope in this clan of ours..

"Heh.. That's great to see more people.." She walked closer towards the couch and the 3 beings she had aquainted with and smiled. "Alright then.. Tsukasa.. I'll follow you till the end. Let's bring back this fam- err.. I mean gang." She smiled nervously and shook the other's extended hand.

She placed a hand over her chest and slightly bowed to her future leader. "Please do everything you can to bring the gang back here. And I would like to help out as well? I know lots of other members in my neighborhood and I'm sure they would love to drop by." She took out her cellphone from her black jean pocket that has cuts going down row by row.

She began texting everyone an emergency message. Going to all Yellow Scarves. Emergency Gathering at Base. The Yellow Messiah is Born.. She smiled and looked at the girl. "Alright, what shall I do?"
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:41 pm

"Do we even need to do much?"

Spencer did the same as Tenahi, and bowed to the brunette girl. When he raised up again, he shot his hand into the air and snapped. As if they had been waiting, a few more people came running in, yellow adorned on themselves in many different ways.

"The last of our apartment. There are seven of us in an apartment." Tsukasa laughed, and jumped back onto the couch, laughing as her white haired friend plopped down next to her. "Oh god, I haven't felt this great in ages!"

"We'll be a perfect match. Tenahi-san. Your arrival has made Nijima-san very happy."

"Like my dear Spencer said, not much needs to be done now." Tsukasa gestured out to the few members that had scrambled in when Spencer had called them in. "But..."

She stopped for a moment. Tsukasa looked at Tenahi curiously, then leaned forward, her head resting on her folded hands.

"So tell me Tenahi... What brought you here today? Why are you a Yellow Scarf? I mean, I want to know... and it'll pass the time."

~*~*~*~*~ I'm just curious, that's all.~*~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:22 pm

. . . . . The girl with the Yellow Leather Jacket . . . . .

The girl with the yellow leather jacket smiled widely as she watched a flock of beings running in with yellow scarves, hats, shoes, shirts, jeans, hair, tattoos, etc. It brought her great joy as she spun around.

Yes! Everyone is coming back again! There's Michael! Henry and Jake! My dear friend Cody! Melissa and Joseph are here as well!.. She looked at Spencer and smiled. "I-It's no problem."

She watched Tsukasa gester at the others and watched her lean closer. It sounded quiet. Ah yeah.. She doesn't know hm..? She smiled and nodded, "Yes I am, my dear friend Joseph found m-."

"Hey there Tenahi-san! Long time no see!! How have you been sis?!"

A tall red haired man came along and hugged the brown haired with bleach blonde tips. She smiled and embraced the other and looked back at Tsukasa. "Heh, he found me when I was just walking home from grocery shopping. He and his gang conquered the street right by the butcher shop over here. He noticed I was wearing yellow and thought I was already part of the group."

"Heh, and she said she wasn't and I was like are you sure?! Oh, sorry bout that!"

"Hehe, yeah, and as I was let free, he kindly said, 'To make it up to you, why won't you join us?' and I was like really?!" She laughed softly and looked at Joseph. "We've been friends ever since.. and he helps me out during work." She winked and laughed at Joseph and the tall red head shrugged and smirked before he gathered back to his comrades by the corner of the warehouse.

She looked back at Kasuka and smiled. "Yeah, that's just a short summary of how I got here. Heh.. well, Ms. Yellow Scarf Leader.. What's your story?"

- - - - - Love Me, Hate Me, You can Never Play Me - - - - -
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:46 pm

"Well, when I ran away from the main district to Ikebukuro..." Tsukasa shook her head, and looked up. "No..." She put a finger to her lips as she thought, and suddenly stood up as she opened her arms wide.

"I'm here, because well... I was asked. Kida was a friend of mine at the time. We weren't close or anything, but I mean, we knew each other. I never did find out if her was flirting with me or not, but he told me I had a nice personality, and brought me here."

She kept her eyes open as she spun about a few times, stopping only to look at Tenahi seriously.
"Well, after that, I just couldn't leave. There was too much excitement to be found, and I was addicted. But it also led to some trouble. Not that I like discussing it, but since you knew him, I guess you'll be interested in this..." She sighed, and jammed her hands into her pockets, and walked closer to Tenahi, and put her face near her ear.

"Masaomi came to the warehouse that night ready to die. And Horada almost gave him that. That boy was a bloody gold and white mess before some people jumped and saved him."

Scowling, Tsukasa jumped back, and immediately sought comfort on the couch. Almost as soon as she sat down, Spencer wrapped his arms around her, which mad her pout, and jump off him. "No. Flirt with me at home."
So she kicked him away, and crossed her arms as she sat back.
"So now you know... and another thing, I won't be happy to hear his name, or to see him back here. It'll be bad for us. I'm still pissed that he left the gang for dead."

~*~ He didn't save me, I won't save him. ~*~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:05 am

"Ah.. I see then. So we were both asked to join then hm?" She smiled and watched her spin afew times and her eyes rested onto her coldly in a way. Heh, I don't think this girl likes me very much.. Can't blame her..

"Oh? I even loved the suspense and the excitement just as you did. The village where I came from had nothing like that, tch, it was just a wacky farmland graveyard!" She thought about the short period of time she spent with her parents and watched them die right before her. She remembered all of the neighbors working into labor until they either passed out or dies from lack of energy. Yeah... Just a dead graveyard..

The brown eyes looked at the other as she told her about Kida's tragic incident that led him to flee from the gang along with his dear beloved, Saki. "I heard the talk around the city when I first came here actually. So I barely walked into the District just as soon as everything went down."

She watched Tsukasa explain how she hated to hear the name of the Ex-Leader.It wasn't that hard to tell this girl really hated to hear Masaomi's name... "Well.. I won't speak of his name in front of you.. And by the way.." She turned as she looked at the massive crowd of people all around. No one else is coming through the door after awhile and she sighed. "Well, this is about 3/4 of all of the Yellow Scarves. Would you like to make a speach as to how you will become leader?"

• • • Show. Us. To. The. Better. Tomorrow. • • •
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:53 pm

"That's perfect~" Tsukasa's grin grew as she hopped up off the couch once more. Now she just couldn't keep excitement held in. She twirled about once and stopped, opening her eyes and crossing her arms as she put a calm and collected face on.

"Listen up! You've all been gathered her for one reason." She raised a single finger up and wagged it to add emphasis on the number. "That one reason, is to bring this wonderful, beautiful, exciting, amazing gang back from the ashes that were left by our previous leader!"

She scowled suddenly and tossed her head up and bit her lip. I have to stop bringing it up. They're not going to want a handicapped leader. But... No! I won't lose my chance! Looking back down, she grinned and gestured across the crowd.

"A majority of you were reached either by my text, or miss Tenahi's words, of which I do not know. But, I am here to tell you that I'm doing this with the help of these two..." She pointed to Spencer and Bianca who sat at the edge of the platform by her feet. "And now Tenahi. Be mindful of them!"

"But most of all, we need to have fun!" Now she chuckled, and tossed her arms up and hopped down and made a move to part the crowd in front of her. Managing to do so, she stood in the center put her hands on her hips. "I don't want any of us to look like cocky kids that don't do anything! So, either you're a proud Yellow Scarf or not! So who's with me!?"

~*~*~Like a phoenix, we will rise from the ashes~*~*~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:25 pm

The tall girl watched Tsukasa discuss her proposal speech and she smiled as she nodded, agreeing to the words she spoke out. She glanced at everyone cheering from one corner to the other, afew chanted out 'Yellow Scarves!', and many others rose up their arms and fists as they cheer.

She watched the female walk towards the center of the room and proposed her final statement into creating a better tomorrow. Tenahi took steps back, allowing others to watch and listen closer.Everyone needs to hear this.. I can listen perfectly, even though, I do have good hearing of things.

It was quiet for a short minute once she asked if anyone was willing to continue living on with the gang. Tenahi was alittle worried, thinking no one would say anything. Suddenly... the crowd were applauding and rejoiced! Everyone seems to have agreed they will come back to the Yellow Scarves. Many of them yelled out, 'Then why are we here for?' and 'It's time to get back what was once ours in this turf!'

× • × Now, What Is Your 1st Decree.. Dear Leader? × • ×
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:45 pm

~*~*~*~*~ Now The Proud Leader~*~*~*~*~

"Spencer!"

"Yes my dear leader~?"

"I'm going to ignore that. Take your role seriously, and go with the Scarves. Let them show themselves off to Ikebukuro, and let the whole city know we're back!" Tsukasa chuckled, and waved a hand at the blond who happily hopped down from his post near the couch, and hurried over to the entrance where several member were already on their way out.

"I don't want any fighting started right now. The last thing we need is a huge bounty on someone's head."

But I still have an eye out for anyone that remembers me. I'm the one they'll be after once they know I'm back. Tsukasa shook her head and placed her hands on her hips as many more left the building behind the tall man. "Well anyway, it's nice to know I finally got something done here."

Turning, Tsukasa laid her eyes on Tenahi, and the several Scarves remaining in the warehouse. "Well, now that we're back in business, how about we go walk around? You know, show off our Yellow Scarf pride a bit?"

Bianca hopped down from the couch next, scurrying over to her friend as she adjusted the headband on her head, and stood loyally next to her friend.

"I think we should..."

~*~*~*~*~ Now leading the Yellow Scarves to victory ~*~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:23 am

Tenahi smirked and rest a hand on her hip and scoffed. "... I like the sound of that, what are we waiting for?" She turned towards everyone and shouted. "Let's show Ikebukuro who's boss!!" Everyone cheered and they all went outside towards the streets.

She smiled and as she turned to Tsukasa, she waved at her and began walking towards the gated doors. She watched the members as they ran in front of the streets and cheered in front of cars, others walked down the sidewalks and afew ran into shops and screamed out, 'Yellow Scarves baby!' and ran out.

The tall woman smiled and waved at her friends Joseph, Cody, and Mikaela and walked with them and told them how much she had missed them and their absence in the Yellow Scarves. At the same time, she glanced at Kasuka, making sure nothing happens as they are exposed to society.

. . . . . We Are All In This Together <33. . . . .
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:52 am

~*~*~*~*~ I have to worry about my friends~*~*~*~*~

"Good god this feels great!" Tsukasa was brimming with energy for once as she stepped out onto the streets, happily parading about in her yellow attire. "I just love, love, love this city! So much to do so much to see! Oh god, let them wallow in fear! Let them challenge us! Ikebukuro better be ready, because here we come!" She was chuckling and bouncing about, spinning around as she rambled on about the gang.

"It seems as if we play our cards right, we'll be set for life! Recruit some members here and there, maybe a few fights. Don't be too violent, we don't want..." She stopped herself, suddenly wide eyed at something that flashed through her mind.

"Spencer."

She dug into her pockets, and whipped out her phone dialing a number and pressing the the device to her ear as she suddenly panicked, pacing about in a wild fashion.

"Shell be fine in a few minuets."

Bianca stated this to anyone how gave the girl a funny look. The small girl placed a comforting hand on her friend's back as she speedily talked into her cell phone.

~*~*~*~*~ Now why did I send him off alone? ~*~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:45 pm

. . . . . The Girl in the Yellow Leather Jacket. . . . .

Tenahi was walking along with her close friends, everything was supposed to be somewhat perfect, however, something wasn't completely right.. Something felt wrong. But what was the problem? She glanced at Tsukasa to make sure things were fine but she noticed she was frantic on her phone.

"... You guys walk on ahead and I'll catch up.." She told her friends as they nodded and walked off.

The brown haired with bleach blonde tips turned her head towards the leader and walked up to her. She frowned slightly. Something horrible might've happened.. It feels as if there is.. ... "Is everything alright, Tsukasa-san?" She walked closer to the girl with her eyes focused onto the screen on the phone.

..Don't Be Upset.. I'll Be Here For You..
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:08 pm

~*~*~*~*~ It's impossible for me to erase the past~*~*~*~*~

"Spencer, listen... I just..."
"You saw one of them didn't you?"

The male's voice on the other end of the line was calm, unlike the girl frantically watching the streets with worried eyes. Why in the world was she freaking out over something this small? It was in her past, and she knew the male could take care of himself.

"Calm down, hang up the phone, and forget about it. That color is in your past, and those idiots won't dare come near you. They may not know how to listen, but they sure as hell respect their leader."
"But..."
She didn't have time to finish. The other line went dead on her and she sighed, jamming the phone into her pocket. "I swear, he'll hear a..."

She stopped, and looked to the side, where Tenahi looked at her with worried eyes. "I'm sorry, I've had some... trouble in the past around here. I just saw someone I swear I knew, and... well... It's okay." She waved her hands back and forth to Tenahi, while Bianca loyally stayed behind her, rubbing a soft hand on her back to help her calm down. "I didn't mean to worry you. Come on, let's go catch up."

~*~*~*~*~I just need to keep an eye on the future~*~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:30 pm

. . . . . The Girl in the Yellow Leather Jacket . . . . .

Tenahi watched Tsukasa calm herself down, she frowned slightly and as the other girl explained she was alright, the taller girl nodded and smiled slightly. The past huh.. it just brings horrid memories to every being.. She thought as she looked down, but not very long when the leader commands to catch up with the others. Tenahi smiled and walked along with Tsukasa on their way.

The girl with the yellow leather jacket glanced at everyone walking down the streets screaming in joy and running all around, this made her quite rejoiced. "Well, this is a great day, don't you think Tsukasa? I hope this never ends.." She smiled widely as she placed her hands into her pockets and continued walking.

Suddenly Tenahi stopped right by the intersection they were going to walk across. In the corner of her eye she noticed a group of people ganging up on acouple of students... from Raira Academy. Wait.. those guys are wearing.. yellow! D-Damn, didn't we explain it?! Her eyes widened as she watched them and spoke out, "Tsukasa, some of our men are surrounding High School Students over there..." She looked back at Tsukasa. "... Did you explain to everyone no violence of ANY WAY in public?"

. we мυѕт ɴoт мαĸe тнe ѕαмe мιѕтαĸe тwιce .
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:44 pm

~♠ Tsukasa Nijima ♠~

"Tch, some geniuses they are..."

Tsukasa's eyes darkened as they turned to the scene Tenahi was pointing out. Surely enough, there was a group of men in yellow surrounding a couple of kids in high-school uniforms. For a moment, she paused, wondering if she should really just jump into action, and break the little fight up.

"I don't want any fighting started right now. The last thing we need is a huge bounty on someone's head."

She sighed, digging her shoes into the concrete as she thought. Well, yeah, she had said that... but did she really want to?

Well, when she heard someone scream of fright, she realized she had to act.

"You idiots!"Tsukasa looked up, and managed to slip her blade out from under her shirt, from the pocket her had hidden in her sleeve. Closing her eyes, she took a wide jump across the street, flipping up on her hands to allow her foot to come in contact with one man's face. From there, she flipped over, slamming her foot down on his back, flicking her blade out into the street light, the glint of it reflecting in the dark night."What part of no fighting did you not get? Is it that hard for your tiny minds to understand?"

Now she chuckled, tossing her arms to the side a bit as she jumped up. To her, it was suddenly like a game, and the scene of the high-school kids huddled up together just sparked a memory in her mind.

"How much about the Yellow Scarves do really know?" She was being held by her hair, and she was pinned to the wall of the alley. The tall man with a yellow shirt held the blade against her throat, and chuckled as she squirmed in fear. "What were you doing? Huh punk?! What were you doing in our territory!?"

"And want all of you, off the streets, and back at the base. Don't think you're getting away, I specifically said no fighting. I'll be dealing with you later."
Sighing, she jammed her hands into her shorts pockets, looking up at the sky with her eyes closed.

"And I suggest you leave before I change my mind."

~♠ Because I know I made myself clear ♠~

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:32 pm

"W-Wait a sec!" Tenahi sighed and watched Tsukasa as she sprung into action and like every follower, Tenahi had no choice but to walk up and slide her dagger out from the belt on her thigh.

She watched the leader chuckled in pleasure as he jumped up. She sighed in relief and smiled. This girl is surely something.. She thought as she watched her.

Everyone part of the Yellow Scarves were questioning if they are all going to return to the base as well. Some sighed in disappointment and afew accused the one's that were causing the fight.

"Everyone calm your asses down!!" Tenahi screamed, she was getting annoyed by the people fighting. She faced Tsukasa and asked her, "Do you want all of the Yellow Scarves to return to base? It may be better, to calm everyone down before they cause a greater riot."

. . . BEST IF WE FALL BACK, DON'T YOU AGREE? . . .
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:20 pm

~♥ Spencer Greene ♥~ ~♠ Tsukasa Nijima ♠~

"I want everyone to calm down, and go back to the base."
Tsukasa pinched her nose in frustration, and slid her pocket knife into her shorts. A sigh escaped her lips as she tried to think and command the gang at the same time.

"I'll talk to the gang, yet again, at the base. I myself will be back in half an hour. If you don't plan on going back to the base, and miss what I say, then you better not screw up." Now she was scowling, and her eyes danced as she looked at the many yellows in the street. "I need some time to think, and the gang needs to calm themselves down long enough to think about what we do and don't need to do together as a gang."

She rolled her shoulders as several of the gang members began filing out of the streets and back into the dark night. Looking up, Tsukasa's eyes reflected off of the moon as she began to think.

Long arms wrapped around the shivering girl, and Spencer layed his head on her shoulder. He frowned as she sighed, and he simply played with her hair as she was silent.

"Spencer..."

"Tenahi was right. They need to calm down, and so do you. I sent Bianca with them, she'll keep an eye out on them. She may be a kid, but she can take care of them"

"I know... I just don't want the gang in the gutter again. We got into so much trouble last time because we were fighting. And I was starting so many of them... If I can't keep my anger in, and I'm supposed to be leading the gang..."

The taller man kept silent, his eyes going between Tenahi and Tsukasa's shivering form. "I told you, just calm down... and think... It'll be okay."

~♥ I want you to stop and think ♥~ ~♠ I'm not even sure anymore... ♠~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Tenahi watched as everyone made their way back into base, of course everyone wanted the gang back, so who wouldn't want to return to base? Some members groaned in disappointment and others sighed in exhaustion.

She smiled at Spencer's comment and replied, "Thanks Spencer, everyone is so childish these days.."

She faced Tsukasa and sighed. ".. And you shouldn't stress out, I'm sure the previous leaders have dealt with these kinds of situations before."

I'm sure Kida had problems like this many times.. She sighed and looked at the last few members walk inside. "I might walk inside and check if everyone is doing alright, people tend to cause a riot when something happened." He turned towards the base and lightly jogged back.

. We Must Keep Things In Order .
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:05 pm

~♥ Spencer Greene ♥~ ~♠ Tsukasa Nijima ♠~

"Just take a moment to think...What your doing is right."

Tsukasa was just trying to calm herself down. Watching those members of hergang just ganging up on helpless high-school students, just reminded of her how she had ended up in the gang. She hadn't told Tenahi the complete truth about how she had ended up in the gang, and her fingers traced across the scar over her eye. To Spencer, she always appeared to be fidgeting with her bangs, but in reality, she was just feeling the scar that had been placed there.

"I know. Some bad things happened when people weren't listening to the leader and I just...

"This is about him isn't it?

Spencer knew that the girl didn't like hearing the blond's name, but immediately knew what she was thinking. The two friends had a connection, and Spencer could remember how she would ramble on and on over the phone about him.

Tsukasa's eyes went wide and she pushed away from Spencer, a serious glare in her eyes.

"I can't make the same damn mistake! I-If he ever shows his face around here... he'll regret it! I hate Masaomi Kida... I hate him!"

The sudden shout had alerted several of the Scarves in the base, and made them look in her direction. Why she was shouting, Tsukasa wasn't sure, but she knew what Spencer was thinking, and the thoughts only made her mad, sad, and her heart pounded against her chest.

"I... I can't deal with this right now..."Her eyes were dimming, and she wiped furiously at them. "I-I'll... I-I'll be back..."

Spencer stood silent as the girl turned and ran, her bandana fluttering behind her in the street light and light wind.

~♥ Maybe that was a bad idea ♥~ ~♠ The thought of it breaks my heart ♠~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next