Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
L-Chan
L-Chan

Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:15 am

She clawed and grabbed the man's ankles, pulling her legs down in an attempt to squirm her way out of his grip. Only... the blow only connected with her lower left keg instead of her knees.

White light, fiery pain, and a sick crack went through her mind as her body fell slump, and a high pitched scream echoed throughout her base. It nothing was happening before, the Yellow Scarves were acting now, as their leader lay dangling and broken upside down in some random persons grip.
Back to top Go down
Lobo Argost
Lobo Argost

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:15 pm

Cesare dropped Tsukasa and quickly incapacitated those among her underlings that attacked him, giving the rest a look that gave them pause for thought. "Now you have a choice. You can either join me, or you can suffer like your leader," he said, planting a foot on Tsukasa's broken shin to use her scream of agony as part of his example.
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:31 pm

It felt as if her leg was on fire. The pressure on her leg was enormous, and the sickening grin on her captors face was even worse

"Let them go! And if you guys... Don't stay! Get out of here now!"
    Despite the pain, she needed to get the message out, some how. All of the Yellow Scarves slowly began running out, the mass mob of exiting yellow calming her down a bit. Above all else, she didn't want anyone else in this position.

"You... You think you might win this but..." She stopped when a foot from a fleeing gang member hit her in the stomach. It was a moment to distract her from the pain, and she could taste blood in her mouth. The male turned, with fearful eyes, and kept running out into the night.

"You won't win. We're smarter than you think..." She hoped her gang knew to blend into the night crowd of the city. But in the mean time, she had a much more painful, and rather annoying matter to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Lobo Argost
Lobo Argost

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:36 pm

"You seem to have forgotten about my men," Cesare said as the sound of his underlings attacking the Yellow Scarves could be heard. "Now then. What will it take to recruit you? You've got moxy. I like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3