Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Hello! --Self Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RongYu

Hello! --Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Hello! --Self Introduction   Hello! --Self Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 4:40 pm

Hello! I'm brand new to this forum, and I hope to get along well with all of you! Also, I'm really interested in roleplaying, but it may take a while for it to happen, as I'm trying to learn the ropes here first. I see that the forum has been somewhat inactive lately, and I'm hoping it won't continue to be that way. I hope I can be friends with you all!
If anyone has been on here for a while and can help me get a feel for this place, would you mind messaging me, and letting me ask some questions?
Back to top Go down
Eloranondra

PostSubject: Re: Hello! --Self Introduction   Hello! --Self Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 9:05 pm

Yo RongYu, I've noticed it's a bit inactive too. I'm new to all forums so if it gets active again we can help each other out learning the ropes. I'm just getting into online roleplaying but I love it too!
Back to top Go down
RongYu

PostSubject: Re: Hello! --Self Introduction   Hello! --Self Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:32 pm

Hey, but more people are joining, that's something~!
Thanks for answering my introduction, I'm glad to know I'm already making connections! I think I'll go and reply to your topic before I go any farther.
Back to top Go down
KanraKhan

PostSubject: Re: Hello! --Self Introduction   Hello! --Self Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 12:48 pm

Hi everyone. I'm kind of new to roleplaying too and I really want to make own OC (but the OC list of requirements isn't available to me apparently) so till then, I'm just hanging around the site.
Back to top Go down
RongYu

PostSubject: Re: Hello! --Self Introduction   Hello! --Self Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 2:23 pm

Actually, that's kind of the problem I had too, for a while. I think there was something anti-intuitive about it... I can't remember if I actually read them or not, but I think I finally managed it. I did try to use the template that was provided to make an oc.... but when it came down to it, although I thought that the oc would be accepted on a site such as Quizilla or Fanfiction ---I didn't have the guts to put it down, because I'd read over another oc that someone recently posted, and someone else tore it apart (granted, it did deserve it a little), but some of its sins were ones I didn't even realize were sins... And it ended up that I didn't know whether it would be a good idea to put it down. IF either of you want to work together though, when we figure out the requirements and so forth, maybe we could all have a brainstorming session?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! --Self Introduction   Hello! --Self Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! --Self Introduction
Page 1 of 1