Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Akira Yukito's Introduction [Crappy Quality]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira Yukito
Akira Yukito

Location : Sure, sure, sure...here's my loca-*spots a butterfly* OMG BUTTERFLY, MEOW!!

Akira Yukito's Introduction [Crappy Quality] Empty
PostSubject: Akira Yukito's Introduction [Crappy Quality]   Akira Yukito's Introduction [Crappy Quality] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:20 am

Hi guys! I recently joined this site [yesterday] and look forward to role playing with all of ya! Oh yeah, since I'm new here...it seems I'll get mixed up with the different forums round here. D; So, yeah...expect me to get lost easily. =__= But it's really good effort if I explore more, -starts exploring with no supplies brought- Also, I'm quite a good role player. Though...I'm only good at doing semi-literate posts, literate posts only happen when I get a sh*t load of creativity in my mind. =__= So literate posts are a rare case for me, -begins to curse self for it-. Anyway...I've got a ton of questions. Loads. So...are we supposed to ask if we can join in a roleplay or just jump in? That's the main question now, in my head. If you want to know more about me...DON'T ask about it...but! Though, I have a friend whose fujoshi level equals to Erika...but that's another story!! My OC is a very interesting character, folks, very complicated life too. Hope to roleplay with you all some time soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akira Yukito's Introduction [Crappy Quality]   Akira Yukito's Introduction [Crappy Quality] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Akira Yukito's Introduction [Crappy Quality] Gunji-Emote-122
Hey welcome to the site, your character does sound interesting! Everyone is nice so do not be afraid to ask any questions. See you around!
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Akira Yukito's Introduction [Crappy Quality]   Akira Yukito's Introduction [Crappy Quality] I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:28 am

Hello! Don't worry, you can ask anybody for directions around here! I haven't roleplayed here much, but I think jumping in is the option ~ explore into the depths of the DRRR!! forum! Have fun and it's nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akira Yukito's Introduction [Crappy Quality]   Akira Yukito's Introduction [Crappy Quality] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akira Yukito's Introduction [Crappy Quality]
Page 1 of 1