Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Canon Characters Application

Go down 
+2
DaniCojo
Erika Karisawa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika Karisawa
Admin
Erika Karisawa

Canon Characters Application Empty
PostSubject: Canon Characters Application   Canon Characters Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Canon Character Application Form:

Spoiler:

Fill this form out EXTREMELY thoroughly. These applications are much more serious than original character forms and must be taken very seriously. By applying for a canon, you are stating that you will portray them honestly, will be active on the site, and will follow the rules carefully. Each answer should be at least two very written paragraphs.

Directions: Copy this form. Paste it into a Private Message. Fill out the form. Send it to an administrator. Wait for a PM/Public announcement here saying you have been accepted to play the canon you have applied for.

To see if the Canon you want is already taken, go here to check! Remember, this list can frequently change if users have their canon characters revoked!

Please do not post any of your character submissions here. The only replies to this topic should be either questions or Canon Player announcements. Thank you!

Sincerely,
The Staff

Last edited by Erika Karisawa on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://durarara.forumotion.com
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters Application   Canon Characters Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:04 pm

I'll be sending out e-mails to members to remind them of the new rules.

1) Members with a canon character who have not logged on in over a month and haven't posted in the forums.
2) Members with a canon character that haven't logged on in a month but have posted in the forums.
3) Members with a canon character who have logged on, but haven't posted in the forums.

Those are the people I'm going to e-mail in that order. We need to focus on having people with canon roles that will be regular and use their characters.
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters Application   Canon Characters Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm new here, so what exactly is a conon character list? I don't know if there's an FAQ around here...so could anyone be willing to explain to me? Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters Application   Canon Characters Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:33 pm

Hello Mekena~! It's nice to meet you. I'm Ren, one of the moderators of the site.
To answer your question a canon character list is the list of characters that are from the anime/manga/graphic novel DRRR!!. Our list also shows which canon characters are taken (as in people have been accepted to roleplay (RP) as them) and which ones are not (these characters are still available to members interested in RPing as them).
I hope this answers your question. If you have anymore please feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators or administrators on the site. You can also log in to the Chat Box on the main page or post in the Questions Topic. I hope you enjoy your time here on the site. ~Ren
Back to top Go down
http://ren-the-leaf-ninja.deviantart.com/
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters Application   Canon Characters Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Thanks Ren (: I'll be sending my OC soon!
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters Application   Canon Characters Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Not problem, and I'll be looking forward to seeing/accepting them. ;3
Back to top Go down
http://ren-the-leaf-ninja.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters Application   Canon Characters Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:02 pm

I feel a bit dense to have to ask this, but are we supposed to IM canon character applications or post them in the character submissions section? Sorry to be bothersome.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters Application   Canon Characters Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Don't worry, you're not being bothersome! Canon characters should be submitted to an admin by PM. Only OCs are posted in the character submission section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters Application   Canon Characters Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Oh, I see. Thank you for the help.
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters Application   Canon Characters Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:29 pm

What if a canon character doesn't have an exact personality? Could we make up one that goes along with what is already there?
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters Application   Canon Characters Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:40 pm

You may! Although, we ask that you try to keep as close to the personality that most of the durarara fandom tends to think of them. For example, Toki doesn't have much of a personality made yet. However most would agree that she is not a homicidal psychopath. That is a possibility, but very unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Kuro N Emi
Kuro N Emi

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters Application   Canon Characters Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:13 am

Hi there, excuse me. But I want to ask a question about the canon character application. One of the question asked us to provide a sample of a role play...but what if it's my first time role playing? What should I put in instead? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters Application   Canon Characters Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:04 pm

You must include a sample of roleplaying regardless, everyone starts somewhere yes, but write it as though you are starting a thread for roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
Kuro N Emi
Kuro N Emi

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters Application   Canon Characters Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:53 am

I see. Thank you, Seliphra. That helps a lot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters Application   Canon Characters Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canon Characters Application
Page 1 of 1