Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Empty Courtyard [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Hearing a noise made the man's eyebrows twitch, did the blonde haired man have a phone that he carried. Yes, he did but it was only to be used when he really needed to use it. Kage only did give his number to night clubs and parties and such. Never had he once gave his number to his old man or his friends or anything else related to friends. Always liking to keep his number secret, Kage kept his number to himself or the night clubs that he had come to work for. That was all in his contacts anyway was 13 night clubs world wide including a few places known as bars and such. Was their any other numbers on his phone with actual names. No, well actually their was one but it was his doctor that he normally visited every two months. He liked the doctor and it was a weird like for the man like Kage to have. When he would go he would get happy and excited, was he like this with the dentist. Funny as it sounded, yes he was happy to see them as well despite the drilling and such that went on into his teeth. Kage still was able to smile and show his liking of the treament. Opening his eyes lightly did Kage feel really weird, a heavy weird and that was only cause he still had the sleepy feeling. Closing his eyes again did he slowly get up and he heard something and he glanced over with his hair sort of in his face. Was Mori planning to leave at this moment. Perhaps. The man couldn't keep him here anyway. Sure, he liked the small time that they had shared but it was going to come to a end sooner or later and besides he had come to upset the boy way to much. Maybe he should of waited on his response from earlier. That response that he had said was for the boy to forgive him for being annoying as well as being a bit of a pest. That sort of did relate to him some what. Kage wasn't paying attention to what Mori said.

"So, your leaving? I guess it can't be helped, you are mad as it is with me anyway. For that though, I'm sorry about not watching the kitten, most of everyone sort of know me quite well to understand that I am not responsible sometimes. That is why I'm clearing up some of the tension and everything which is why I'm apologizing. Hope your day works out ."

As Kage said this, his head was down and his eyes were lightly open showing how honest he was. He even looked weak looking, a thing that he did not like but he was looking like this cause he still felt bad. Glancing to his gym bag did he reach over and pull out a pure red phone and as he pulled it out he checked what the noise was. A reminder on the phone was telling him about tomorrow's night club song routine at 8:00 pm. Narrowing his eyes some he may not go to it, but he needed the money to continue to stay in inns such as these as well as getting enough money to pay for a apartment for a short time. The short time stay would come to a end quite quickly so he would have to be quick about buying a apartment before returning to Hong Kong. If he kept staying out on the streets some people may feel bad for him, but isn't that what he wanted so they could give him more money.

Shaking his head silently and returning his phone page to the main home one did he check his call listings. He probably missed some calls though that never happened cause some places don't call him everyday. The do call him from time to time though and he wanted to make sure that he didn't miss anything. Having no voice mails left over sort of made him feel better and seeing that no one called place a positive feeling to go through him. How hqppy he was that no one called. Kage laid back on his bed some what with his head upside down and off of the bed. Staying like that did he place his phone up and check the time. It was well past the evening being about 9 or 10. Something close to that time range. Kage closed his eyes and went silent for a small while.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Mori blinked at what the man said as he looked over the things in his phone before frowning slight, didn't he bother to hear him correctly. If you're going to eavesdrop, you might as well try to comprhend what was being said. The date was not somethign he would have to go to till the very end of the week after all the other meetings he would have to go to.
"If you had been paying attention, the date was nowhere near today. But if you want me to leave, I will."

Mori didn't say anything about him being mad because in truth he was but he wasn't as mad as he had been when he had thrown the pillow. The past was another habit that Mori found himself doing much more foten. Ignoring it and throwing it over his shoulder as soon as it was over and done with. The kitten was okay. Yet the man was sick and he didn't look too good either.

The white haired informant watched him before sighing a bit as he stepped up and got off of the window pane and walked over to the bed, crawling up on to it and sitting next to Kage, careful because the man was at the edge and he didn't want Kageyama falling off again. He patted his lap as if he wanted the blonde haired man to do something and he waited patiently for Kage to respond while his hands rested in his lap before patting his lap again, clearly indicating that he wanted Kage to put his head down on his lap and rest.

"Laying upside down will make you sick again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Hearing what the boy said made him glance up from where he was looking at and he frowned somewhat before sitting up and looking to Mori's lap in curiousity. The blonde haired man who was 21 years old didn't know what to think but he also wanted the boy to know that he could leave at anytime. Keeping someone of a young age in a room with a man would only bring problems and besides he was facing a lot of problems right now having that little connection with the boy. Kage couldn't actually bring himself to actually say that he likes Mori but somethings do tend to happen under another's eyes and he didn't like it one bit. He didn't like the fact that he could be liking a boy more than usual at this moment. This wasn't like him and he had to blame everything on the damage he had took moments earlier. To a man as out spoken and adventerous as Kage of course he would come across obstacles. That fact seemed to happen alot with him and not just him either but everyone had the same problem and he hated it. All that he wanted to do was live his life, find a decent soul to kidnap back to Hong Kong and go about his day without much of a second thought but even that was proving to be difficult. When he had thought about it he moved his gaze away from where he was looking and he was now looking at his guitar case. To the man known as Kage he actually looked at his guitar as a silent women with hardly anything to say. Being a mute, she allowed him to do anything that he wanted. Even having her on his back and carrying her around. No name would be mentioned about the name of his guitar which he was imaging as a women right now. All that he could call her was very pretty and very special to his heart which was like a animal's heart. Sighing some what he closed his eyes and tried to picture how great looking she could come to be.

Kage liked women and he liked men, actually he liked males more than females but if a right female came along then he could come to like her. He gave himself that option. The guitar's womanly image was a one of a kind look, having light short brown hair and crystal blue eyes to match his two different blue hues. A normal sized body didn't hurt but having a great body also didn't hurt. Her smile would be a priceless one and her silent laughter would capture his full on attention. Her touch as warm and as soft as silk and her personality breath taking. Kage seemed to like that image very well and he knew good and well that no women would come to match that image let alone a male looking to be that well amazing.

Shaking his head did he lay his head onto the male's lap without much thought other than the thoughts he had on his dream girl that his guitar took the appearance of. Keeping silent for a moment did he come to continue thinking about that girl and how rare some girl's would come to look like her. Kage liked kids and if a kid looked like that women he had thought of he would lose it. Making sure his mind was blank now from his childish thoughts which were pointless did he speak. In a way it looked like he wasn't hearing himself.

"You can leave whenever you want. Who cares about my health? All that seems to be in my world is just me and my thoughts on music."
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Mori stared as he watched Kageyama sit up and stare at his lap as if wondering if this was a joke or not or maybe thinking about it. He seemed to appera curious. The white haired teenager waited patiently, the cat on his head meowing and trying not to hget her paws tangled in Mori's white hair

...Now that he thought about it, when was the last time he had brushed his hair. Sure, he took baths and everything because of the fact that hew ould sometimes get beat up because of his job. Not that he was complaining. In fact, he got off easily with some people rather than how some other swould because of his background.

It was strange though, he would hardly ever brush his hair unless he was forced to so his hair often looked like it was in a mess yet some people often commented on it for complimets. So maybe somewhere down the road, he was doing something right.

Mori patted his lap again as he watched Kageyama, now beginning to get a little impatient. He could see the man's eyes swimming over in thoughts but that didn'y give him any reason to ignore Mori's politeness. Finally having the blonde headed man on his head, the informant rested one hand on Kage's shoulder and the other he curiously ran his fingers through Kage's long blonde locks. He ignored Kage's comment and continued to play with his hair, stroking it, obviously he had never seen someone or rather a male with such long hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Kage was as silent as they come now for his eyes were closed, he felt a little better but even that couldn't last long. He had a weak head and it was obvious that the impact of the fall made it worse, he may come to be lucky to live for another year at most. Nah, he was just worrying over nothing, though their was a lot that could kill a human being both mentally and physically now a days. Getting hit by a moving car or train was one that could kill a person, not knowing how to swim was some what of a funny way to die. Getting eaten by a shark. Getting cut by metal and getting that illness that followed suit. Tumors, cancer, heart attacks, losing way to much blood, etc. Kage's eyes were closed but they did twitch some what. Back in the day the common death killer was like what not keeping yourself clean. He didn't know but from what he knew things killed people now. If it wasn't eating something after a monkey, it was people making stupid videos to get on Tv. Kage saw ton of those videos of people hurting themselves to get on Tv. It was what passed his boring days when he had nothing to do and was taking a break from work. Which also something caught his attention though his eyes were closed his ears were open to some music playing on the Tv and he had come to realize that he didn't turn off the Tv after his little date with the bathroom. Feeling something going about his head made the man sort of feel well uncomfortable and at the same time he found it weird. That just went to show he did his own hair and touched his own hair. Never did he let many people touch his hair. It had been like that ever since he was a boy of a young age and his old man kept complimenting him on how hair makes a man look much more well manly. Kage obviously believed it since his hair was long and it had stayed that way for as long as he could remember. His private school he went to actually didn't like it but didn't say anything about it. All that they did was teach him how to take care of his hair properly without much complaints or anything from Kage. When was the last time he had went to go get his hair done, it had been a little over a year or so he had guessed. Having people do his hair seemed weird but he would allow it if he trusted the person well enough. The one who did his hair was a women by the name of something related to a flower of some kind. He didn't remember but she was always so considerant of his feelings and even asked for permisson which made the blonde haired man nod in approval.

That was something that he liked really well growing it. He never had his hair cut and he was going to keep it that way, most of the people he knew liked their hair short but he had lived with short hair way to long and that was why he was letting his hair grow out now. Kage's hair was thick so that was a sign of it being healthy but he had to also remembered that it maybe healthy but it had its own problems. Kage's hair seemed to grow sort of slow for what he last time remembered especially when he was growing up. It took quite a while for his hair to get to this length only cause his grooming skills weren't all that great. Never had the man brushed his hair but twice a month which was probably why it grew so slow. Also, Kage's head was never itchy much like everyone elses hair which he found that to be pretty neat. When Kage brushes his hair with his hands does it always follow his actions willingly. Though, it still puts up some complaints every now and again. Kage never even remembered any hairs coming out of his head which meant that he was never shading much of his hair. At most at least 5 hairs would come out each month and that was it. He may need to step up his brushing of his hair. Then again he liked his hair the way that it was and he would never change it for anything in the world.

Kage opened his eyes lightly and as he did so he could see bits and peices of Mori's face due to his long bangs being sort of in his face in that bushy manner. Why was he petting his hair anyway, maybe he had never felt anyone elses hair and was curious? That would be a stupid reason so he didn't think much of it. Staring at the ceiling looking completely by Mori's face was the man thinking about other things. Mainly about what kind of food he should eat in the morning and how much of it he should eat.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Mori continued to run his fingers through his hair, his eyes on the tv yet he wasn't really watching it. His mind was elsewhere yet he still manged not to poke Kage in the eye as he petted him like some sort of cat. His mind was on the insane amount of meetings he would have to deal with later today. What was he going to do. He would have to cancel. He only had one and though he was not really a star customer, he couldn't afford to lack in his own payments. He took out his phone with his left hand and gave it to his right so he could pull up things and still run his fingers through Kage's silky hair, he looked carefully for the boss he would have to end up with tonight and he sent him an email to meet him instead at the same place but two hours later so he could have time to do some other things first.

That was what he was saying though...He may be with Kage still by that time or maybe he would be gone and on the road by then. WHo knew but he couldn't afford to meet him at the approved time. Even if he went now, he would end up arriving there about thirty minutes late considering the train and such with all the people and such. it would take forever and the boss he was meeting up with was not one for people who were late.

Not to be rude or anything (if he was) but he doesn'y want to die just yet. He recieved a email in just a few seconds and he stared at teh agreement though he could tell from the text of the person ont he other line that he was not pleased at all. He was planning to meat him at eleven. Now, he would have to meet him at one o clock in the morning...If Nora found out, he would not be pleased
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Closing his eyes somewhat quickly before opening them did he look to the Tv in curiousity and seeing who was singing just made the man sort of smirk. Rap music was his favorite kind of music and he could listen to it for hours, though not that many people like it all that well. Kage still felt his hair being petted and didn't do anything really to stop the touching on his head, after a little over a minute did he sort of lift his head up making a strange noise similar to a animal who had been stiff for so long after sleeping and glancing to his red phone he had in his hand he couldn't help but make a face that said 'How long has that been in my hands?' after some more thought did he narrow his eyes at the phone in a manner of trying to scare it off but he got rid of that look and sat up entirely and softly did he pet his own head and after doing that did he stop himself. The touch of his own hand felt different from Mori's and he wondered why, then again it was another person who was different. If everyone was the same then things would get to dull around here. Shifting his eyes onto the paper of Mori's song did he snap his finger's on his right hand and folded it up before placing it near the boy who had lended him his lap a moment ago. The music was done and so that was a bit of something off of his mind right now, he had to much to think about though really he thought about a lot things 24/ 7. If a mind was to quiet then that would just be to scary. It would be like talking to yourself without really getting much of anything back. Just a few buzzing noises and then a old lady kind of creepy laughter. Shaking his head and shrugging his shoulder's did he sort of make that manner of positon as saying. 'Now that was something that I don't want to think of everyday, but I still thought of it. Oh well~' and after stopping that did he look to Mori silently in a glance with his hair still hiding his face.

"I'm glad you found my hair so pleasing."

Kage sort of smirked, did this mean he felt better. Sort of, sort of. His stomach was still giving him a weird feeling and his head was faintly hurting but it was going away which was a perk. Looking away from Mori for the moment did he look to the guy rapping away on the Tv and he sort of smiled to it in pure delight after sort of copying the finger and hand movements of the man on Tv before quiting and made a long faced frown. Since he was up what should he do now. That was a question he didn't know to much about. He was also sure the planes to Hong Kong were closed, wait did he really think of taking a plane to Hong Kong and with what just himself. That would be a way of him giving in to his old man right? After all he went on this trip to find himself a person to take back home and sort of rub them in his old man's face and then laugh all night about it.

Narrowing his eyes so did he tap his chin with his right main finger as he was silently humming about what he should do. Hey, he had come to think to himself. He could order one of those order brides. That would be funny, ordering a women and then showing her off to his old man who would probably gawk and point and yell out crazy things showing his disapproval of the marriage. Kage closed his eyes and smiled a weak smile. Those thoughts were pretty much music to his ears. Getting rid of that thought did he return his eyes on Mori though they could not be seen because of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Mori blinked and he stared at Kageyama as he sat back up and he waited for a moment frozen as he held his cellphone in one hand and his other hovered after being forced to remove itself from Kage's head. He seemed to be a bit lost as if he didn't understand what just happened but he blinked again and he noticed Kageyama was no longer in his lap. He looked to the man, setting his hands in his lap calmly as he waited for an explanation to why the man removed himself so quickly. He wondered if his petting was bothering him. If that were so then the white haired teenager would come to feel sad. He never touched someone's long hair because where he came from, if a man were to have long hair, then he was not a true man which is why his hair is usually cut monthly just to ensure that he wouldn't get it too long. Mori sometimes would go in disguise just to gather more information because believe it or not (*rolls eyes*) people would end up talking to a girl rather than talking to a albino male who would troll the streets.

People actually prefered him as a girl for some odd reason. THat brough a temporary frown to his lips but he shook it off and looked up to Kageyama as the blonde haired man began speaking to him again and he commented on how Mori must have liked his hair. Haven't realized that he was petting so instinstly, the teenager looked away a bit embarrassed.

"Sorry...There aren't many long haired males where I come from. Also females in the business liked to keep their hair up and tight in one of those....twirly thingies."

Buns. He didn't know what it was called. But his father insisted that no woman be aloud to have free hair unless it was too short to be in a ponytail. His father was a very demanding and businesslike man. Which only irritated Mori but it seemed to give him satisfaction to cross dress so he insult his father that way. Though those skirts he got were a bit..breezy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:25 pm

The mans face was very much well bothered, there was nothing wrong with long hair on a man. It just made them look cool and slick. The length of the hair was just like their length of their travels. Hair that was grown out had stories to tell and even more stories to see. Shaking his head he couldn't believe that some people didn't understand the sure on joy of letting their hair grow out and long. His old man thought that lond hair was the best thing in the business. Running a company was like taking care of your hair. Wait, now he just lost himself? How would it help with the business. Narrowing his eyes which were under his bangs he looked to be in a lot of thought but shaking it off mentally did he give Mori the look of not believing that. Kage had to think of something to say to the boy, someone obviously told him a lie either that or they had little fun in them strict bones. It was like a new mayor which would come to act like some kind of high powering China ruler of some kind. They would rule over the favorite food places and while they got fat did their people get skinny. No wonder they lost in the war. Ah, funny humor was something that placed a positive feeling into the blonde haired mans heart. Feeling lifted by his happy thoughts, for they were just for fun did he rub his lower lip with his thumb on his right hand. Licking it lightly, did he brush that thumb upward giving his hair a slight side way flick to it moving some bangs out of his face showing his two different blue hues again. He was back people, though his stomach was still sort of off stage at the moment it would come back after a small sort of break. Kage turned to face Mori and he pointed to all sides of the boy's head and he hummed out in a happily tune with his eyes closed and giving off a hyper smile.

"What I have learned. The hair made the man. The longer the hair the more manly he is. It gives off a slick look and that if you show it off you are showing off your order of dominance or something. That was what I was told from my old man. Your hair being short is just a crime. You got a life so let your hair grow for as long as you are alive. Be free my friend!"

Putting his right thumb up did he laugh lightly before patting Mori's song which he was trying to get the boy to see it so he won't forget it. The last thing he wanted was for the boy to leave the music here and then when Kage would go to sleep would some person walk in here and take the song and use if for their own gain. That happened a lot in the music world and he did not like it one bit. Why was Kage being so happy right now. Cause, he has to teach the young one a thing or two about life and living it. You only got one life and one youth. Use it before someone comes along and tries to get you to mature up and marry women 10 to 15 to even 20 years older than you.

Kage sighed after his little happy fit and he made a pout, a adult kind of pout. The boy was again getting to him. He needs to draw a line with chalk that says 'Do not cross' though Kage acted tough he could show signs of the most ridiculous of all nature. The blonde haired man would get to hyper he would lose sight of everything and buy a maids outfit and have someone wear it. Could he do it right now, no. The stores were closed. He was pretty sure of that.

Last edited by Kageyama Subaru on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Mori blinked at the disbelieving look on Kageyama's face and pouted just a bit, not obviously embarrased because he did not know much about people with long hair. He crossed his arms sulkily and he looked to the side with an irritated look, clenching his teeth in frustration. It wasn't his fault that his father never introduced him to these kinds of things for the whole enitre time that he was under house arrest. He felt as if he were being judged and most certaintly didnt like that. He glanced up to Kageyama only because he was speaking again and telling him about how a hair makes a man. Mori's hair was somewhat short. But also somewhat long considering it was past his ears and able to hide his lavender eyes. He tilted his head a little bit but then looked away agian but to look at the music piece that Kage had put closer to him and he stared for a bit as he wondered what he was going to do with it and he picked it up hesitating for a moment then opened it, llooking over the strange foreign language that was drawn and written across the page.

He didn't understand a single....letter?

he didn't know what these...things were called. He looked positively confused and he replied to Kageyama, his lip sturning into a small pout because he couldn't understand how this music thing was supposed to go.

"My father said that long hair was a man's unworthiness."

He tilted his head this way and that to see if there was some sort of puzzle to this thing that Kage had written but apparently there was not. Sadly enough. He glanced up to Kage to katch him making that strange almost cute adult pout again and he blinked, staring curiously before becoming nosy.

"Something bothering you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:00 am

Narrowing his eyes to what Mori said he shook his head before noting the confused look on Mori's face about his song and so he sighed slumping his shoulders and then did a forehead palm with his right hand. It was his way of saying 'Right~' before jumping up did he open his guitar case and after doing that did he pull it out and checking everything over did he close his eyes. Kage didn't need to look at the page he had given to Mori since he sort of did come to memorize it upon making it. Softly tuning his guitar to make the sounds of the music soft so it wouldn't disturb the other residents who were staying at the inn did Kage come to play a positive sounding tune. It had its peaks fused in with its low sound peaks. In sync the song that was Mori was putting so much emotion and feelings into the song. Happiness, adventerous, and acting sort of tough even around a big man who was very well know as Kage being 6'7 did this song bring out another sound related to the boy. It had a perfect sound to it which made it sound relaxed and yet during the middle part of the song did it come to be faster and more demanding of each note which was placed right after the other. This meant that the song was hard to play if you didn't understand the key notes that Kage commonly used, the notes he used was his own creation of fusing three to four notes to mix up the sound in a perfect sync sound. Every player of music had their own way of playing and this was Kage's way playing. This was called the 'Wildman's cyclone' for it fused all notes together. If Kage would come to play this song more than 4 times then chances are his fingers may come to be cut and that just showed how hard and strainful the notes and demanding of places of where the notes go were. Kage liked the sounding of it though and that was why he made the song the way he had made it.

Ending Mori's song for it lasted well over 3 and a half minutes did he put his guitar down onto his lap and made a smirk which said that 'Hey, that was for you kid. Hope you liked.' Kage took his guitar off of around him and placed it back in its case and right when he had done that did the man placed some kind of oil on his hands which eased the feeling of roughness on them. The cords on his guitar were not the problem, the problem was that his hands had come to clench around each cord almost as if slitting his hand as he played Mori's song. That was the only way anyone could play that song and so he made the song for Mori only cause the boy was unique and the sounding of the music was the same way. It was unique.

"Nah, nothing really is wrong. Just wanted to buy a maids outfit for you. I know you would decline so I won't do it."

Kage teased this as he leaned back and he sighed some happy that he had played the music for the boy before he would come to have a heart attack about what the heck did this mean. The notes were normal notes that everyone used, he just spiced it up and made it difficult for others to play. He wanted the song to be important to the boy and no one else. Since after all it was his music which in a way said many things about him and his personality.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:16 am

Mori blinked at Kageyama's reaction and seemed to look to the side with comical tears falling out of his eyes like a waterfall, an arrow over his head pointing to him and calling him useless. He blinked them away though as he spotted the man return with his guitar and he watched for a moment as the man tuned before realizing that he was about to play the song an dhe quickly found the beginning again and waited. The song began adn Mori struggled to follow along, his mind steadily learning about the music. It would seem...that the music was higher each time the....letter thingy rose up on the lines then the music would fall as the ....letter thingy became lower ont he lines... He watched in fascination, crossing his legs up on to the bed and watching before closing his eyes and listening with a small smirk crawling on to his lips.

He tilted his head at the sounds, seeming to dream in the song, funny how the sound really did make him think of his own self then it ended and he looked to Kageyama with a small smile in thanks and he watched as Kage put some sort of stuff on his hands, his very expression questioning it alone.

He looked up curiously at the comment. The first though was. Why? Then he blinked again and he narrowed his eyes at the tease and he smiled playfully.

"My bad, I didn't know you were kinky like that."

He sat up striahgt adn returned to his usual void of emotion self.

"But Why? Do you need something? That somehow involves a maid outfit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:31 am

Kage laughed and looked Mori over before closing his hues which was his way of saying 'You could probably wear a medium sized outfit' the adult was back to being himself. Teasing and flirting was just in his nature, he didn't do it often only cause of his little date in the bathroom and then making Mori mad and that was something that would not get rid of the anger. He knew that all to well, it was like trying to hug a dog with a bone. You are going to get attacked by that dog no matter the size or breed. Though when he had saw Mori's face about how he liked the sounding of the song made Kage smile some actually showing his own happiness. He was just happy the darn song sounded right and that his head didn't mess up on anything though it never seemed to do that when he was making a song but still it could just go around the other way and mess up all of his songs entirely and when he thought of it that just meant that it had happened. Kage narrowed his eyes some to Mori's response and he felt his hair fall back over his eyes which in a way was probably a good thing, after all the boy wouldn't be seeing his planning and such. After all he had thought of planes just now. Wait! Stop! was his common sense talking to him making his eyes snap open quite quickly as he looked away making that sort of 'Darn' expression. He was about to cross over his own line and that was so not right. Kage made the line and he wasn't going to cross it, flirting as well as teasing was only bringing the man closer to the boy. Why was it hard to ignore such urges, though those urges he had were quite strong after all he loved to tease and he loved to flirt all to much. Shifing his head to look at Mori did he come to the edge of the bed closer to Mori and placed his hands onto Mori's waist as he smiled some. It was his way of teasing. That wait and stop from deep within his head wasn't stopping him, and in a way he knew to stop but he just couldn't help it. Darn him and his love for teasing and flirting with the younger youth.

"Cause well, beileve it or not somethings happen when a maids outfit is involved. My pup which is you can have a whole lot of fun with the game change. Don't you think? After all I want you to forgive me for all that I have done. Hm, I know. I'll let the pup have its way with me."

Was he really going to allow such a thing, he wanted to control the boy but he couldn't just go and do that for it would be just like his old man controlling him or well trying to anyway. Kage knew that controlling some people was just not the way to go and so if the boy wanted tops then he could have it for now after all Kage felt guilty and such for putting to much on the boy in the first place. The wild man wanted to make Mori feel better and he was going to do it by doing something that he did not like. Kage also was just flirting and teasing, if Mori took it then he would be happy or actually try to be happy. Then again who knew what Mori would do after hearing such a thing.

Kage guessed that he would come to be surprised, but what was the fun in letting the same person be in control. They could change it up like a shaker. Things tend to be better when you taste something different than always having to eat the same thing over and over. Blinking only once did his mind give off his red alert. He crossed his line again and he removed his hands quite slowly and politely as he said in a laid back tone.

"But you know that is up to you and besides you may not take it anyway so that is okay with me."
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:33 am

Mori twitched at the look that Kageyama sent him and he narrowed his eyes before noticing that the man seemed to have tossed that idea. Good. There was no way he was getting in a maid's outfit again. He sweatdropped then looked to the Tv Though again he was not really watching him. His thoughts bugged him and he blinked, jumping a bit as Kage placed his hands on his waist. The kitten moved from his head to his shoulder and she mewed as he turned his head to look up at Kageyama with a blank expression. He raised an eyebrow questioningly and tilted his head.Great now he was wondering why Kage would look like in a maids outfit. Surely he shouldnt since he had such a muscular build. Much more so than Mori would could easily disguise as a girl though he wasn't always willing. Playing along with Kage's game did he ignore the man's latter comment and his retreat and he placed a hand on Kages thigh, rubbing it lightly and he looked with a sly innocent smile.
"Would Mori-chan need to be in maid uniform as he tops~?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:26 pm

Raising both of his eyebrows as he looked to the touch that he had gotten from Mori did he look upward to the boy and he faintly smirked. His expression seemed to vary between curiosity and then interest, Kage was hearing that alarm noise in the deep parts of his mind and actually it was pretty funny for the blonde haired man to think of such things especially thoughts of his own brain cells running around as the alarm goes off making a loud screaming sound of some kind. Using his right hand did he place his hand over Mori's and he smiled some to the boy in an innocent manner. The pup was teasing or was he flirting? He was probably doing both from what the man could see. After sometime did he take a hold of the boy's wrist and placed it on his left shoulder completely over the tattoo that was there. Kage had a lot of tattoo designs and that went to show he liked to use himself as some kind of man to show off his own art. Though Kage could never do this to himself only cause of the corners and such did he let some other tattoo artist do this to him and from his own drawing pad. That was a time that made the blonde haired man smile and then laughs in a smug manner. To him he was the better tattoo artist in town since some of the people that did body art only did simple things such as names and or small pictures of stars and such. Did the art speak with Kage more than anyone else? Yep, it did. He took his tattoo art seriously, if the person that was getting a tattoo wasn't happy then Kage would not be happy and he would do everything in his power until that said person was happy and pleased with his art. It was the truth. Kage cared about his image and if his art didn't look good then chances are his art didn't look good either. Returning his thoughts onto the pup did he take his other hand and placed it back onto the man's hip. That way he could lean up toward the boy and smile one of his most interesting smiles that showed his sharp teeth to the boy.

"Not quite, unless you want to involve a maids outfit into this type of play but from what I can see I don't think it could work out and besides..."

Taking Mori's hands off of him and his head leaned away did the man sort of made a face that said, 'Chances are you don't want this which is okay, after all what kind of friends do stuff like this anyway?' after making that face did he make his face become a normal type of image. They were playing around, or well Kage was playing around after all the boy may have some kind of mate of some kind waiting for him not to mention he had to keep a eye on his kitten or else something bad may come to happen to it. Cat's as well as kittens tend to wander off but they always find their way back home. Cats can travel a little over 2-3 miles before returning back to their home which was pretty cool. Dogs could do it to but sometime things happen to them like being caught by the dog catcher or being sent to pound. Things like that happen. No collar on their ID then they would be sent off to the pound and be put down within a few days or hours. What a sad world this was, but it didn't concern Kage all that much for he wasn't a real animal he just acted like one. Shifting his head to look at the Tv did he come to want to change it and so he softly reached over to the TV and began to change the channels though there wasn't much of anything on at the moment which made the man sort of mad.

Kage sighed when the channel came onto a normal kind of channel which told the stories and such of people that were either taller than the rest or smaller than the rest. How weird, thought the blonde haired man as he raised an eyebrow silently. The tallest man in record was 9 foot tall and he died at the age of 22. Kage was 6'7 and the last time he checked he was still kind of growing, he may come to reach 6'8 in a few months. But even he wasn't completely sure about it. Kage looked to Mori and he smirked sort of tough like, as if he was taunting the young male before him.

"Even though I told you to do what you want to me, it doesn't mean you will do it. I know a lot of the people around here are with other people. Like those couples I saw a lot from earlier."

Narrowing his eyes to his thoughts of remembering the moments from earlier when the pup was following him, did he come to remember to see a lot of people with women clinging their arms onto men that seemed well not all that interesting. Kage just thought that Mori was the same, but the only perk of that was the boy was interesting and heck he could get any woman that he wanted all because of how interesting he was. The blonde haired man was like an animal and some chicks and man always found him very much so weird with no good traits of some kind. Because his hair was long did a lot of people think that he didn't groom himself? Which in a way he does groom himself, just not often cause he was on the road all the time. When he found a place did he actually did clean himself. Back in Hong Kong did they make him take 4 baths in one day? He hated that. There was a limit to how many baths one could take in a single day. Shaking his head mentally did he sigh some and glance upward at Mori. The chance was to great, that he was playing around and teasing a young pup who already was well um you know...interested in another person. Then again who wasn’t? When someone gives you the 'look' you get drawed in and that was no lie, and he always found that so weird. Like it was some kind of memory treatment of some kind what was it called again? Therapy or was it hypnotism. He didn't know and he didn't want to know about it. To Kage someone should call this city, some kind of love town with no fancy words or terms because that was what it was beginning to look like. The blond haired man didn't mind a lof of the people being with someone else it just irked him to no end that women found boring guys well attractive which Kage was very much colorful than they. That just went to show that he did not understand the female mind and it was sort of the same for other males for they were like caged off books or cages. Kage was an open book in a way but sometimes he would get serious and not show much of his feelings. That was when he had thought of a random thought; maybe he should take a break from flirting and teasing with others. Who knew when some kind of body guard was standing by and watching him talk to their kind of person of choice? It reminded him of a very funny novel that he read when the main character was talking to a girl did he get the crap beated out of him. Kage always found that part funny and that was no lie. Though he did oftenly lied about it to others who have read the book. Which was funny too?

Shifting his head to look at the left did the man seem to be think of another art kind of idea, maybe a demon surrounded in flames or heck even one of those creatures. What were they called? An incubus? Yeah, that would be an interesting art tattoo design. An incubus covered in flames with a mirror in his hand to show which women that he wanted to prey on next. Closing his eyes did he smirk before returning his faint colored gaze of two different blues back onto Mori. He went silent after that and waited for the boy's response.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Mori blinked as Kageyama moved hs hand around. He watched intruiged before seeing the tattos on his body and stare curiously before Kage moved his hand away again. Why so many tattos? Was there really a need for them? Tattoos appeared to be binding people and therefore, they didn't appeal to Mori. He would never get one. Though they looked pretty cool..
"People are inferior."
Mori said casually after his hand had moved away from carressing Kage's body and he left his hand limp from where the man left it. He seemed to look thoughtful and unbothered by what he said. The white haired teenager smiled to Kageyama and he tilted his head innocently.
"I don't fall in love. So I'm quite shameless."
He said again, so simply, as he looked to the side with another thoughtful Look. He didn't care about women, he just played around on the side. He kidded around with guys at times but he was never serious. The informant smiled innocently to Kageyama once again and got up on his knees, hugging the man around his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:04 pm

When his eyes went wide is when he had noticed he had been hugged by the boy named as Mori, when he also heard his response made the man sort of confused but he wouldn't think about it all that much. He had his mind set on creating another tattoo design, having ideas can really make a man go a very long way and he liked that very well. Silently his eyes closed as he patted the boy's back in a gentle manner as best as he could, since he sometimes didn't know his own strength. When the man heard what Mori had said from earlier made him wonder some about how others were well what they were called, then again he wouldn't think about it much and besides he was giving the boy a hug or well was trying too. Kage took his hand off of the boy as he looked at him. Raising one eyebrow made him think of how a young male such as Mori be shameless then again some people found close relationships sort of a bother much like one person he had remembered seeing a while or so ago maybe it was a few weeks ago or was it longer than that? Kage didn't remember and so he would not think about it much until their next meeting. Smiling some to that thought of meeting that really interesting fellow made the blonde hair man sort of happy, what he will do when he saw that guy again. Maybe mess him up a little bit, sprain his ankle, knock some of his teeth out, and probably dye his hair pink? There was so much he could do. Kage looked to Mori and made an 'Hm' noise as he made a sort of innocent face, it was like that only because the boy was saying stuff that he did not understand. A man of the age of 21 only knew so much of the outside world since well his old man didn't really keep him to date about what goes on. He was only told about the new items that came in, and what he should do or not do at meetings that he had went to countless times before. Kage never understood what he wasn't supposed to do, and he guessed it was because he hadn't done anything wrong yet.

"You are not shameless, from what I can say you are interesting. Believe me but you can have just about anyone you want. Maybe even have one of those actresses’ that sell perfume or maybe a guy with tons of money. What I am trying to say is, you can have anything and I mean it."

After speaking those words did Kage look to Mori, he still had a hold of his neck and he looked down silently. It was like he was making an expression that showed his embarrassment but he wasn't feeling that way, actually he felt completely opposite. Why was the boy hugging him, did he just want to hug him to make him feel better. Kage blinked once before keeping his hands on his sides and was looking at Mori in bland confusion but he wasn't saying anything since well he spoke quite a bit already not that it would stop his talking long. If the right response came along he would answer it.

Closing his eyes and opening them lightly did it seem to make his two different blue colored eyes lighter in color, and after showing such a color in his eyes did he smirk and chuckle silently making his shoulders move some without the sound. Kage looked to Mori still very much silent only because well he didn’t know what the boy will say or do; it was like a never ending silence on Kage’s part because well he wasn’t keeping up with what he would do next afterward. Did the blonde haired man find it a bit of a bother? Not really, it just kept him busy with somethings while he waited for what Mori will say or do.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Mori blinked and he stayed silent before plopping down on the bed next to Kageyama and he sighed to the cieling as if he was tired and he looked to the side silently as he stared at nothing in particular. Wow. He was dense. Well, Not as dense as Nora but it would seem that words don't really process through his head like they should.

"I don't care about those things. Romance. And Relationships. It's all...worthless as the end of the day. I fool around but I'm no serious."

He looked down to his hand and seemed to inspect his nails for a period of time before glancing tot he tv, the kitten on his shoulder was trying to get down but she was on his shoulder and she could see a thread on the bedcovers that was begging to be pulled and clawed at. She jumped, earning a soft thump from the bed as she landed.. Mori glanced at her with a small look of surprise but seeing her paw at the thread of string hanging out from a pieace in the bed, he calmed down, reassured that she had not hurt herseld.

"My father enforced the rules that anybody who lived outside our manor were inferior. He was a boss of a strong mafia so it was pushed onto the gang as well. I guess it sort of...stuck to me... I hardly find anyone now and days really...worth my attention..."

He rubbed the back of his head, his soft lavender eyes dark and clouded with thoughts of his past...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:39 am

Kage sighed some with his eyes closed, that was something he wasn't expecting to hear for he was expecting to hear the complete opposite of what was said. A normal response is really what he was waiting for but this kind of response just about broke his heart and so many ways. Beileve it or not this blonde haired man felt sorry for the boy but he can't say anything about it since he probably had been through that constantly. Either that or has heard of the 'Sorry' response before and not only that kind of response as well for he was certain that Mori heard it all. Lets not forget that he probably also hated feeling pity from others. Who knew though. Kage didn't know and he didn't want to push anymore buttons either. That was how the boy was taught and so he had no right to say anything more about his teachings. Darn it. He was caring again. Why won't his random thoughts just cease. But if it did that, the he would be brain dead would he? Not thinking about it any longer did Kage open his eyes lightly with his arms just normal. On his lap did his arms seem pretty much useless for the time being. What could he say. Noticing the kitten jumping down made the man watch her in complete well interest just without the interest really. He looked lost, confused, and above all else looked to be thinking long and hard on what he should speak of next without making the boy feel bad. That or mad. Whichever one came first. Kage sighed and then looked to Mori for a few moments before lowering his head and saying somethings to himself that were silent. It was like he was sayings things to himself without really saying anything that were well normal words.

"Well I just said that to try and make you feel better. I can obviously see that you kind of don't care about those things. I wish I could say the same really, but I'm here for well plenty reasons. To get my point across to my old man as well as trying to find someone I can show off to him. Honestly, I just think he thinks that I can't get a person. Either that or he thinks of me in a totally different sense. I just know that my old man wants me to take over his company and that is it."

May as well be honest about his answer, since he said most of what he thought about his old man was probably the best way of going about it. He didn't want anyone to feel pity toward him, he just wanted people to understand his problems and such. It was better to tell your problems to some than keep it to himself. Use to or actually Kage kept things to himself all the time. Telling Mori was a way of opening up to the boy a little bit so he could stop thinking about his past. Kage did it all the time only cause he had too. Never would he know when he would return to Hong Kong but he knew it would happen sometime or another and that is why he tried to think about it as much as he can. If he didn't he wouldn't know of his next plan and chances are he would lose the fight with his old man and be used to no end. Kage didn't want that and sometimes he had heard from many people that, that was probably the best choice cause right now you are completely weird. Kage didn't want to think about it anymore especially on those thoughts on giving up. He wouldn't give up yet, not until he tries everything in the books of plans. If that didn't work then he may come close to giving up and being looked at as a doll or puppet. Either way he would not like that. Some people actually ask, why don't you run away from it? That was something that Kage actually thought of doing, but after sometime did his old man always figure out where he was and so he had to think of another way to get out of his old man's grasp especially for a little while. Since he hadn't heard from him was he certain he could stay here for a moment longer. At least he hoped so.

"I understand of somethings your are going through. I think anyway. Is that so, well we all have are likes and dislikes don't we?"

Noticing the sound in his words did Kage sound well horrible and tired, but that was only cause on the feeling of this conversation. Talking out about your past and such growing up did it really take a lot out of you. It did that anyway to Kage and he didn't like that as much. Trying to act tough did he look to Mori with a normal expression. Looking as if he wasn't feeling anything was he really thinking of a lot of things which seemed to annoy him some what. He would to stop getting rid of his tough guy face but as always like his personality does it come in and then it goes.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:09 am

Mori laid back on the bed and rolled over, poking the kitten as she tried pawing at the thread.. She let out a small mew and looked to him with what seemed to be a pout. He smiled and tilted his head as he raised her tail in a huff and stalked off away from him. He chuckled at her reaction and he glanced to Kageyama over his shoulder as his feet lightly kicked the air. The white haired stared thoughtfully at nothing as he picked at the thread that the kitten had forgotten.

"Hm...I don't care really. And...Why? Do you have ot take over your old man's job? My father had expected me to do the same which is why he had me specially trained everyday for my whole life. I wasn't even allowed outside the doors. But...When a friend of mine was beaten and destined to be fired from being my servant, I ran away. Tore away from my family and their accursed name. I guess I shouldn't even be calling him my father at this point..."

He stared at the bed covers thoughfully and continued to pick at the thread as if it was going to help him think betted abotu his situation and come to clear his thoughts. HE closed his eyes at Kage's words and sighed silently. He looked to the blonde haired man, rolling over on his side to see him better without straining his neck. HE smiled despite himself and chuckled.

"Yeah. I guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Hearing all that Mori said made the blonde haired man think back to what he could do, how could he escape from his old man and the chances were pretty low that he could escape from such a man with such well interesting qualities. Kage looked to the boy silently without saying anything, it was obvious that he was thinking on what he should say. Wanting to grumble out loud only led to Kage sighing and looking from side to side in a bland manner. Everything that the boy had said seemed to annoy him further and it wasn't the boy's fault. Kage was only trying to think of what he could do, the club owner was better at giving advice he had come to thought. Shaking his head to get rid of such feelings led to Kage smirking some before taking his phone yet again and looking up the club owner's name. The problem was that it was very low on his contacts list and he had come to hate looking for it. Kage may need glasses since he was narrowing his eyes some to try and read his contacts on his phone, then again he had his hair infront of his face which was probably the reason why he could not see anything at this point. Giving up and shaking his head lightly before pushing the bangs out of his face did Kage look to the boy and after that did he again try to think of what he could say. Since he was random in his thoughts meant that it was hard for Kage to say anything right off the bat. Unlike the young man he had come to know at the club. He always said things wrong and so that was why he laughed at the white haired man. Snowflake was a perfect name and that led to him to laugh and close his eyes while doing so.

"Wish I could do what you have come to say, but I can't since well he always finds me. Chances are he will force me if I were to try and run. Ah, it is alright. When you think about it I am just out here to live the remainder of my life to the fullest. Having fun and playing my guitar included."

After speaking this did he lean his head back and had come to sigh before blinking one and finding his red hoodie jacket that he had come to wear everytime he had come to go out. Taking it up by reaching for it did he place it on himself and shivered to the cold feeling on his jacket and after doing that did he hug himself and look down as if in more thought. Why was it so hard for his old man to understand that he wanted nothing to do with his job. But that was the problem, his old man was stubborn and would come to take nothing for a answer. When he had come say something, it only meant that he had meant it and that no matter what Kage would never escape from his grasp. It was sad really not that Kage thought of it that way. If he did come to take that job then he would be living in the high life but it wouldn't be like that for long. Kage would come to dull himself out and then he would feel bad and at the same time not feel anything for anyone much like his old man.

"Unlike your father, my father is a brute that only pretends to be nice. When he says something that is it. You can't escape it. Oh, I'm glad you agree."

Taking his mind off of his old man did he smile some to Mori right after he had said the later response, Kage was happy about it, but he still was hugging himself and then glanced downward and after doing that did he come to think of just changing his name but even that would not help or so he had come to think anyway. After a little while did he glance back to Mori and watch the boy for a little bit before putting his phone up and looking down sort of well tired. Having his hair hide his face it looked like he was thinking, and was thinking very hard on what he could do.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:14 pm

Mori blinked as he frowned just a bit and he came to focus on his kitten as she came back to him, flicking away his finger so she can start playing with the string again and the informant smiled just a bit as he watched her distract herself, pawing the thread before falling back. The kitten seemed to be in her own little world as she played and Mori watched but he wasn't really paying attention as he thought about his own father. He made his life sound so easy. What Kageyama and eve Nora didn't know was what his father did to him. He was abused through out his child life...The white haired teenager could still find the scars on his body and he hated his father for it. He kept them a secret from Nora as best as he could.

"My father wants me dead."

He mumbled quietly into the bed covers as he closed his eyes and buried his face into the white blankets. He wasn't sure why Kage oculdn't take action but he guessed there were people who didn't want to be captured and there were other people who really do not want to dare trying to escape ini the first place. Mori was one to take action and he was younger than Kageyama. He tried to shake off the feeling. He hated talking about the past. Instead he sat up and watched Kageyama before poking the man in the back.

"Topic change."

He requested with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Kage was in his own little world for a little bit but he then heard what Mori had said in a muffled kind of tone about his own father wanting something to do with him. He could tell that parents were really some nice people. Yeah, right they were. From what he had come to know about parents were that they were messed up people which changed themselves to many things. Mainly money was the biggest changer in a parents heart and if that wasn't it then power was another big factor. Xyphate had told him plenty of times how messed up some people were and actually he should feel glad that he wasn't all that messed up like some people and in a way he was happy. Thankful, really. Kage liked that alot about how that man at the club and bar made him feel tons better. Snowflake really didn't help with his feelings but he did make things a little fun especially when they fight with eachother. Maybe what Kage really needed was just fun. no lover as well as job. All that he probably needed was to have fun and constantly run away from his responsiblities but even that could be hard for him to do. When he thought about it maybe he just needed to go find a pack of wild animals and get adopted by them after all he was pretty wild already anyway. Kage smiled some though it was hidden by his blonde locks of hair. Many people had their ways of escaping such hardships, much like those that get married to someone after dating them for a short time and then when they find out how wrong their choice was did they run away and go to another state. That was pretty much what everyone did anyway was run away from their problems and in a way that was looked at as bad to some while to those that did it, did they make them feel good and actually succeeded in getting away from those that caused them harm both emotionally as well as physically.

"Topic change hm. Alright then, I'm going to get adopted by a pack of animals and die in a few years or so."

Chuckling some did that make the blonde haired man's shoulders shake in a amusing way, some people could survive in the wild while others surely couldn't survive in the wild. The strongest will survive while the weak perish. That was actually a saying that he liked sort of good and maybe he should place that tattoo on his wrist to show to people from all over that the saying is more real than it is fake. Nah, maybe he would come to show people it but it was a pretty smart saying in his eyes. Lifting his head up and glancing to Mori did he hug himself tighter and he guessed that he would have to get use to the cold for a bit more longer. Though he did sort of leave himself open from earlier which probably caused the feeling of the cold to sneak up on him.

Kage remainded to himself before a little bit before making a face and then thinking about the man that was always there at the bar/club. Snowflake was his name that he had given him and that was a pretty good name to fit such a man like him. That only went to show that some people relate to things much similar to nature. Man, how he loved to think outside of the box. That was just something that made Kage so interesting and wild. Shifting his eyes to a narrowing look and then he had come to think that even the Snowflake and his boss had some kind of friendly connections to everyone while he didn't. Oh well, that was why he was tough and acted wild. Some people couldn't understand his thoughts and it was rare to find some people to actually relate to him. Though he wouldn't say it out loud but his old man and himself were kind of similar but they were also opposite on somethings that they thought about 24/7. Kage wanted to make a change on the items and decrease the rate by 15% while his old man wanted to increased the rate by 15%. Then again he just said something to sort of make look that he was serious into his father's kind of work. Funny, some parents would realize that their kids wanted nothing to do with their kind of work while some much like his old man were just well hard to talk to since they kind of say no to everything. Then again which parent didn't say that. Weird, he had thought. Kage rubbed the back of his head now. Were all parents alike, and if so then maybe they were connected somehow. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:10 pm

Mori blinked and sweatdropped at the topic that Kageyama had chose and he stared at him, unsure of how to respond but he couldn't help but chuckle, an amused smile on his lips as he tilted his head at this friend.

"Hehe, What?"

He raised his legs onto the bed and hugged them as he grinned in spite of himself, maybe he should have been the one to change the opic seeing as how he could have somehow reverted to something that a topic more uh...no less randomness.

Though he was curious as to how someone could get adopted by animals and then everyone's destiny was to eventually die but seriously, in a few years. He couldn't help but find that rather depressing but maybe he should have changed the topic. He chuckled again and pushed lightly at Kage as if to stop him from kidding aorund. He smiled slightly as he stood up.

"Alright. Try again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Shifting himself from side to side did he stand since he felt held down at the moment since he did seem to be sitting still alot though it was probably for the best since he did just get sick a while or so ago. Hearing the boy's response to what he had said made the blonde haired man smile some but it was all in a unknown way for it had no feeling to it hardly, that was probably cause he didn't know what else to talk about and chances are that may come to stick to him for a little while. Kage placed his arms behind his hands and then walking to his gym bag did he pull out a new roll of bandages that he wrapped over his wrists in a tight manner and as he does this does it keep his mind off of the random thoughts that were wanting to get out right now then again don't they just come out on their own? After putting his bandages on did he smirk and clench his fist to test the tightness on the white bands of paper and feeling them tight on him made him sigh and smile almost close to laughing really. What was the point of these bands? It kept his wrist and hands straight without any disfigurment. Making his punches straight also improved his focus, he had come to teach himself this and so he believed it very so strongly. Kage placed his hands now on the zipper on his gym bag closing the bag in a very fast manner. Feeling his finger's hurt only made him smile some for that just proved how tight they were on him. He will get use to the feeling after all it felt like he was being hugged by something that wasn't there. Kage felt comfort in these bands of paper that were sticky on his hands and wrist right now.

"Didn't you know? If one goes with a pack of wild animals, you would come to be killed because of your differences? Those animals would tolerate it for a short time before killing you off. Isn't life great?"

Kage made his head move to left as he let out a 'Pfft!' noise which was a sign of his amusement with animals, every animal had its tolerance levels and only a few could not stand other animals. Fighting was in their nature much like his nature. Being wounded and getting caught by bear traps would never stop his will to fight, but if the right damage came along then well that was another story. All that it would took was a strong blow to both the heart and his mind and that would be it. Kage would give up or perhaps not care about anything anymore, in a way he was afraid to open up to many people besides the ones that he had come to grow use too. Then again chances would be that Kage would keep fighting until death much like if you cut a wolf's head off it still had enough will power to bite. Interesting theory, he thought. He would have to test it when he gets a permit to kill a wolf later.

Closing his eyes did he lean over to organize his things in his bag and guitar case, making sure everything was in order was the next step in any travelers plans. After doing that did he lift his head to look at the clock and seeing that it was about 12 and a half being 12:30 straight into the midnight channel did he lay down on the opposite bed and placed both arms over his eyes as he tried to go to sleep but chances are he may never come to sleep until two to three hours later. Who know though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Empty Courtyard [Open]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next