Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Administrator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

Administrator Application Empty
PostSubject: Administrator Application   Administrator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Think you have what it takes to be an admin?

Being an Admin can be a tough job. We've gotta make sure we have capable staff members who are willing to be devoted to the site. And just like for the moderators, before we can bump anyone up to being an admin, we need to know a few things about you.

But first, some things to know:

1) The only pre-requisite we have for applying for an admin is being a mod first.
2) We will only be promoting TWO moderators to become an admin, for a total of four admins and six moderators to run the site.

It's only fair that we have moderators apply to be an admin. Our mods have experience and knowledge of running the forum. And besides, it wouldn't be fair to randomly pick a member and make them an admin before a mod! Mods work hard, and they deserve to be admins. You need to work up the ladder.

And of course, being an admin is a very serious thing (not saying getting our new mods wasn't serious). So, we're asking that the more experienced moderators apply. This does not mean that the newly appointed mods can't apply: it simply means to think long and hard before applying. We want to make sure that those who apply are fully prepared. Remember, only two can be admins: and we want the best two (and the more that apply, the harder it is to choose!)

So, now that you have read the requirements and have decided "Yes, I want to apply to be an admin because I think I have what it takes!", then continue on!

Simply take the form below and answer each section as best as you can. Details are always a good thing to have. Once you finish, send it to an admin to check over. We will message you back as soon as possible (within 3-4 days) with the answer.

Spoiler:

Once again, we apologize for the long questionnaire, but we want to be certain that we appoint admins that will benefit the site!

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and thank you for wanting to be a bigger influence to the site!

-The Staff
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/

Administrator Application
Page 1 of 1