Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Classroom...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Classroom... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:54 am

Alois collapsed to his knees and stared wide eyed at the empty appartment, maybe Yukio had just went out to look for him...or...maybe...
"Y-Yukio..." Alois felt tears roll down his cheeks again as he burried his face into his small hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:52 am

Rei sad when look at Alois, she fastly open her phone and call Izaya. Unfortunately he didn't answer. "Tsk, sometimes he tricked me". She pulled the boy's hand and fastly running, searching Yukio.
"Don't worry, I will find it for you"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:22 pm

"No we have to go back, Yukio wanted me to stay home in the first place. I must do what he says!" Alois dragged his feet finally getting the girl to stop running, he breathed heavily as more tears escaped his red eyes.
"Even if Yukio dosent come back I'll sit in that appartment until I die, i just want him to come home. If I stay there, he'll come back. I won't leave there until he does." Alois was shakeking at this point, his eyes wide and his breathing fast. This kind of look was the one Alois usually got...when his medication had worn off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:27 am

Rei stop moving and looks at him, then her eyes widen "W-wait, what's wrong with you?!"
She shakes the boy and really worried at him
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:13 pm

Alois's eye twitched as he was grabbed and shaken by the girl, he grinded his teeth together as he shut his eyes tightly.
"Need....to go....home...." He thrashed his way out of the girls grip and started running full speed towards his appartment.
"Yukio!" Alois screamed as loud as his tired lung would let him, more tears spilled out of his eyes as his breathing started to become dangerously fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Rei was panicked and don't know what to do. She decided to call Izaya again to know Yukio's phone. "Izaya I want you to search Yukio's number, now!" and for few minutes, she got it. "Okay I will call him!! ....... Y-Yukio-san?! Where are you, there's something's wrong with him!"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:57 pm

"Hm? You mean there's something wrong with Alois? I had just ran out to look for you two, where are you both right now?" Yukio asked, he had regonized it was Rei by her voice, he had only gone a few blocks away from the appartment actually. He could have sworn he could just hear someone screaming his name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:55 am

Rei feel relief when she heard that the taller boy was okay. "He's on the apartment, on the room! Come on, he calling your name and screaming. I don't know what's his disease, but he shaking and his breathing really fast!!"
She patted Alois's back and looks so worried at him, while telling Alois condition to Yukio.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:03 am

"He's probably just over exsited and needs his medication, just keep him there until I get to the appartment. Oh and try to slow down his breathing or he'll pass out." Yukio said before hanging up the phone, he stepped on the gas of his motercycle and started speeding down the road to his appartment. Meanwhile Alois was laying curled up in the floor as he shook and fried for his older brother, he whimpered so loudly you would have thought he was some kind of trapped animal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:55 am

Rei shock when hearing that, "Ok sure Yukio-san"
She fastly goes to Alois, "Alois, please calm down. I need you to calm down."
She thought that if she just being like that, won't help him. She decided to hug him and lock the arm to not let go of him.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Alois let out heavy and fast breaths as he was hugged by his friend, he bit his sharp teeth into his lower lip as he tried to stop shakeing so violently. Blood dripped down his chin as his teeth nearly tore his bottom lip in half.
"He promised...he wouldnt leave me." Alois started to claw his finger nails into the palm of his hands as he tried to get his mind away from the extreme mental pain he was in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:32 am

Rei worried and patted the boy head, "He promised. He will be here soon, Alois. Please don't thinking bad things like that"
She look at the the lower lip, and clean the blood. "Calm down, calm down..." She keep patting and try to comfort him/
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:44 am

Yukio parked his motercycle in its usual spot before raceing up the stairs of the building to his appartment. He swung open the door to see Alois crying on the floor and Rei trying to calm him down.
"Alois why are you crying?" Yukio asked shocked, apparently Alois didn't hear him so Yukio bent down and picked up the albino to his feet.
"Don't cry Alois, everything will be ok?" Yukio said as he hugged Alois, the smaller make wrapped his arms tightly around Yukio and continued to whimper and cry even though Yukio was right there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Rei patted Alois's head, "Oh I'm sorry, seems he can't hold his crying even with you, he really wants to be with you and he scared you'll be gone"
She took tissue and erase his tears, "Come on, he's here now"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:16 pm

"I-I cant stop c-crying, i-im to much of a w-whimp. Im r-really sorry Y-Yukio, i dont hate y-you. I love you Y-Yukio." Alois cried, he clawed his fingernails into the back of the mans shirt as he cried harder, Yukio grined and hugged the smaller male tightly.
"I love you to Alois and dont ever think im not going to leave you. You'd probably be dead in a ditch if i wasnt here, just look what happened when i only left you alone for five minutes. You went all pyshco." Yukio laughed, he brushed the tears away from the boys eyes and kissed the top of his head.
"Why dont you go dry off your tears in the bathroom and get your medicine. You could probably use a dose to calm down right about now." Alois sniffled and nodded as he went to the bathroom to do as he was told. Yukio sighed as he threw his keys on his bed and took off his jacket.
"Thank you for looking after him, he's rarely ever like this. But i can see why he got so freaked out when he thought i left. Especially since he was abandoned by his mother anf father." Yukio exsplained to Rei.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Rei nodded, "Yes, your welcome. I can tell how important you are to him..."
She put her fist to the taller boy's shoulder, "At least, you're here. That made him feel better" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 pm

"Yea poor kid really needs me, when i first met him he had been alone for two whole weeks and he was already half dead and spazzing out in an alleyway. I really do love him, not just as a brother way though, kind of like a son as well. I'd do anything for that little bunny." Yukio said, Alois came rushing back with a syringe of some kind of red liquid.
"You do it, you know i cant." Alois said, handing Yukio the shot. the gentel boy smiled and carefully stuck the needle into Alois's outstretched arm.
"There you go little guy, all better." Alois hugged the boy again as the effects sllowly started to make him sleepy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:10 am

Rei smiled, "Ahh, Alright then, Yukio-san~"
She leans to his ear and whisper, "Yukio-san, I knew you're only 19 and know how to be responsible. I think you'll be a great father" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:09 am

Yukio smiled as he patted the young boys head.
"Thank you. That means a lot to me." Yukio said to the girl before nudgeing Alois backwards onto his bed.
"The medicine is going to start kicking in so why don't you just relax while it does. Rei your welcome to hang out here if you like, but I need to go to work now do you to will be here by yourselves for a while." Yukio said as he grabbed his leather jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:09 pm

Rei nodded, "Sure, Yukio-san. I will be here until you come"
She wait and sit on the bed while looking the Collage boy go out, "Good luck, Yukio-san."
Few minutes after he left, there's message in, "Rei, where are you? I just arrived at your room"
She smiled and reply, "I'm hanging out with my new best friend Alois, since I'm on charge, I will stay here until Yukio-san back"
"You have new best friend? I'm glad to hear that, since you can't be alone by yourself *laughs*"
"Hey, now I'm different from before. I'm not crybaby and always clinging to you"
"Yes, I know you're change. This city pretty surprising, there's someone who really strong versus someone who really a fast runner."
"Oh, that's Izaya and Shizuo-san. We're pretty close friends"
"Alright then, just to mention, please don't go into dangerous situation, I don't want you to get hurt again and lose you after I lose my parents"
"I'm a good fighter now, Setsuna, so don't worry. Alois is a good fighter too, so we will be fine. Jaa ne~"
She looked into Alois and patted, while closed her phone.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:16 pm

Alois curled up on his bed and put the girls hand on his head
"Could you pet me until I fall asleep? It's just really soothing and it helps me sleep, Yukio usually does it but he's left." Alois said as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Rei smiled and petted him, "Sure, no problem..."
She keep patting and kisses the boy's forehead, waiting for him to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Alois sighed heavily as he felt the effects of his medicine start to come foward, his eyes slowly closed and he drifted off into a deep sleep in a matter of minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:40 am

Rei continue patted and smiled, "I think he's sleeping already..."
She take one of the manga and back leaned on the bed while reading.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:47 am

Alois twitched in his sleep as he rolled over onto his back, his head started to hurt him slightly as the medicine continued to take its effect. He was only half a sleep so he was able to taste the blood that dripped out of his nose and onto his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classroom...
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: