Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Wonderland (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:34 am

Chocharo blinked and walked off. How rude, he thought. Another server had come by as he left, taking the card from Gabe. "Alright gentlemen, please follow me," he said, ushering them to a table in the back. After they were seated, he placed two menus onto the table. "I suppose you already know what you want?" he asked, directing the question at Meese. The boy nodded. "Your server shall be with you in a moment." The man bowed and excused himself.

[ooc: It's alright ^^]
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Mistero blinked and smirked,” not as embarrassing as you thought it would be now is it?” he questioned his hands folded beneath his chin as he leaned forward. Gabe was seated somewhere else to give the two some privacy but also keep an eye on Mistero. He also made a note to tell the servers only to give the model plastic utensils and not real silverware. Mistero then turned his gaze away from Meese as he looked at all the other servers with contempt. “So you work here as a mouse?” he asked glancing sideways at him.

He noted the slight atmosphere between them had seemed to calm down but the tension in the air was still thick. He began to speak yet again. “Don’t be embarrassed, looking good is what fashion is all about.” He said his grey eye scanning Meese up and now, “ it allows people to feel good about themselves when they dressed smart” he stated, “ and it’s a real confidence booster when people pay attention to you” he said. Mistero did modeling for many reasons, one of them was because he was given attention, the other because he didn’t have to be a twin brother when he was dressed up.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Meese laughed a bit nervously and scratched the back of his head. "Y-yeah. . ." He was amazed that his co-workers weren't teasing him today. Maybe it was because he was with other people today? He wasn't sure. He blinked at the question. "I-it started out as a joke on my first day, then they told me to keep using them. They something about it being a part of my personality, I think." He shrugged.

He tilted his head to the side a bit. "Hm, I never really thought about it that way. . . Is that why you like to model?" he asked. "By the way, do you know what you want to order?"
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:00 pm

When Meese posed the questioned Mistero glanced at him again. “Honest truth?” he asked, “because I don’t have to be myself” he said pushing the menu to the side, “I don’t have to share the same face as my Twin brother” he said. When he asked him them what he wanted to order he glanced at Gabe who waved, “Assuming Gabe has already warned the server’s about me, I’ll just order a strawberry yogurt parfait” he stated.

Mistero then reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a small bottle of pills, popping open the top he poured out two large yellow pills into the palm of his hand and swallowed them taking a drink of the water on the table he relaxed and waited for their server to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Messe nodded. "I see. . . " he said before sipping some water. "What are the pills for anyways?" he asked before looking around to see Chocharo coming towards them.

"Yo, looks like I'll be serving you two today!" he said cheerfully. "So, strawberry cheesecake like usual, Nezu-chi?" Meese smiled and nodded. "And what about you?"
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:41 pm

“They are anti-psychotic pills” he said casually,” so I don’t try to kill myself or others.” He said it as if it weren’t some kind of disease or reason to pose great alarm. “I have a little mental problem” again with great casualty. He put the pills back into his coat pocket before Chocharo approached again and talked to Meese without any true regard to him. This made Mistero jealous for some reason and he didn’t like Chocharo being so chummy with Meese. “Strawberry parfait and an espresso” he said waving Chocharo off again.

He quickly turned his attention if not all of it onto Meese,”…Don’t you ever want to do something better than….” He motioned around himself to the restaurant and patrons, “this?” the question was innocent if not just a tiny bit rude, “you’re obviously worried about something…teasing perhaps? Ridicule or perhaps you want to be called Meese the Mouse” he said trying to rile him up.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Meese stiffened at the question. He sipped some of his water as his anger beginning to rise. "I choose this job because I wanted to," he said sternly, trying his best to keep his temper. However he found that to be very hard, seeing as he started to grip the glass he was holding. "I'm not worried about teasing or being made fun of. I already know that that sort of thing is going to happen anyways. " His grip on the glass increased as he lowered his head to hide his rageful eyes.

"The name, Meese, was something that somebody important gave to me a long time ago. I know it sounds like nothing more than a silly name to you, but to me, it's much more than that. . ."
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:04 pm

“That irritated look makes you handsome”

The words left his mouth despite Meese’s angry look at him; it didn’t deter Mistero in anyway. “I like that expression on you” he smiled tilting his head curiously at the young male he’d accomplished what he wanted to see and it male his heart quicken as he leaned slightly closer to Meese, “Then I won’t bother you further about the name but you have to do something for me without any if, ands, or buts” he said gripping Meese’s chin and tilting his rage filled gaze back up. Seeing Meese’s eye’s made Mistero suck in a swift breath and his mouth became dry as he gazed at him, ‘beautiful’ he thought and grinned.

The moment and spell was broken almost instantly though as Gabe’s voice drifted in. “Having fun boys?” Mister’s gaze began one of irritation and he snapped his gaze towards his manager, “Gabriel!” he hissed anger lacing his voice, “Sorry Mist not today.” Said the dark haired manager and Mistero puffed up temporarily before sitting back in his seat arms crossed. “Jack ass” he muttered. “So what will it be Meese?”

Gabe sighed shaking his head and walked away pulling a watch out to glance at it quietly, “Sorry Mist too soon” he said and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Meese's cheeks reddened a tad when Mistero had grabbed his chin. He kept glaring at the blonde boy the entire time. He kept his grip on the cup, the glass threatening to shatter from his hard grip. "What do want?" he asked spitefully.
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:15 am

Mistero looked back at Meese and smiled, “...I want you to become mine” he said simple as can be. “I’ll provide your school tuition, you must still be in high school, as well as your living arrangement’s.” he began to list off. “Also meals will be provided as well.” He said crossing one leg over the other, “You may continue to work in this establishment if you wish but you must be at the house when I arrive home.” He stated. “You’ll be provided my schedule so that you should be able to work yours around mine.” He said and pulled out a paper to list down the things. “The only thing you have to do” he began. “Is keeping me company, as well as do some part-time modeling with me.”

The demands were simple and he was offering Meese life on a silver platter, well not a complete life on the silver platter. He didn’t want Meese for a slave, no he just wanted the company and the only way he could ensure Meese being there was to bring him into his home.

Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:03 am

Meese felt the glass he was squeezing break, the water flowing off the table and mixing with some of his blood from the cuts on his hand. He didn't break it from anger, the glass was broken was surprise. He thought the deal over. He would be able to do his normal routine to some extent and not have to worry about bills and he wouldn't mind doing an extra job, he also had to admit, his apartment was pretty lonely. He wouldn't mind a roommate, as long as they got along. However, this deal took away the thing that Nezumisu enjoyed so much about his current life. His freedom.

If he accepted the deal, he would become nothing more than a lab rat being lead through a maze. Why did Mistero want to do this much for him anyways? Couldn't they just become roommates or friends? 'Is this whole deal really necessary?' he thought. He didn't see a need in clipping his ear and throwing him into a cage. He pulled out his phone, typed a message.

"Hey, sorry for the wai- Meese, what happened?!" Chocharo exclaimed as he put the food down on the table and examined Meese's cut hand. "Come on, the first-aid kit's in the back," he said as he tugged the boy up. Meese nodded, sliding the phone over to Mistero before walking off with his friend to clean his hand.

"Just one condition," the text read, "let me have my freedom."
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:53 am

Seeing Meese’s expression change and the glass break made Gabe’s expresison fall instantly. What was Mistero up too.

Mistero eye’d the text message with a smirk and picked it up beginning to write up a new text as well. ‘When I’m not around, you get all the freedom in the world’

He put the phone back down on Meese’s side of the table and leaned back until his moment of silence was shattered quickly, “Trying to make your cage less lonely?” came Gabe’s voice and Mistero glanced up and eye’d the dark haired man quietly for a moment, “shut up Gabe” said Mistero as he glared. “Now now Mistero…I’ve made your cage everything you’ve wanted and I can easily break it…you owe me don’t you?” he said his tone growing dark with Mistero for the first time in a while. “If I remember correctly, I found you half dead in an alleyway thanks to your brother” he said taking a bite from Mistero’s parfait and making a face “Gross human food yuck” he said spitting it out into a napkin and then tossing it out. “I thought you liked your cage” he sighed.

“Even birds have the urge to fly” he said, “well…I guess I can allow you this. Don’t go againest me Mistero. I made you…I can break you just as easily and the prince will come crumbling down off his throne.” He said and stood up and walked away. Mistero growled and bit the corner of his lip drawing blood.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Chocharo sighed as he pulled Meese into the back of the cafe. Meese stayed silent and stared at his bloody hand as his older friend took the first-aid kit out of a glass case on the wall. Chocharo sighed as he pulled out gauze, bandages, and rubbing alcohol. "Give me your hand." The boy obeyed, holding his wounded hand out for the other to clean. "So what happened?" he asked, rubbing some alcohol soaked gauze against the cuts. Nezumisu winced.

"He wanted me to keep him company. . ." he muttered, Chocharo was barely able to hear him.

"Like. . .as in. . .being friends? Living together?" Meese shrugged. "Then how so?"

"I'm not sure," he said, shaking his head. "All I know is that he pretty much wants to provide for me. . . I'd be able to stay in my apartment, go to school, and keep working here, but I have feeling that I'd be giving up my freedom. . ." He hugged his knees to his chest once Chocharo finished wrapping his hand in bandages.

"Did you say yes?" Meese nodded. Chocharo's eyes widened. "Why?! I thought you liked being free more than anything?"

"I felt that. . .he was lonely. . ." he nuzzled his knees. "I. . .I want to help him. . ."
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:06 am

Mistero sighed and waited for Meese to return quickly getting impatient….He wanted Meese for a lot of reasons, he wanted to own him, to keep him, and posses every fiber of the boys mind. Mistero was alone…alone because of his wish to survive. Twirling a spoon around in his espresso he began to table his fingers irritably againest the table top and glanced back towards Gabe who was reading something and his mind immediately drifted back to 4 years ago.

Flashback:

The rain had begun to pound down hard, his body hurt, everything hurt! He swallowed and tried to shift but his vision was blurred by the rain and the red coating his vision. Had his brother really left him here? Alone to die? Mistero tried to think about it but each time he thought the idea just seemed to slip that much farther away.

“Ha…ah” he sucked in a strangled breath and the pain seared through his chest, his stomach, lower legs, throat.

The red was everywhere again and the blood just didn’t seem to want to stop, more of the wounds screamed in agony and he clenched and unclenched his fingers in the dirt trying to grab onto some kind of substance…he didn’t want to die…he didn’t want to disappear, he wasn’t ready. Not ready at all.

Then the sound of footsteps met his ears as they approached squishing in the muddy alley way, the sound blared off in his ears like a siren…were they here to make sure they’d finished him off? Fear seized his body and he wanted to scream but his vocal cords strained againest the inflamed cut in his throat and refused to let him try to save himself. That’s when his eyes found the tall black haired man staring down at him with redish brown eyes. “Lookie lookie and just when I thought I’d had no luck” he said arms crossed and a smirk crossing his lips.
“!!!”
“What lovely fear!” the mans eye’s lit up with absolute joy at seeing Mistero’s expression and knealt down. “I’ll explain later boy depending on your choice.” He said leaning to whisper into the silver-blonde’s ear. “I’ll save you boy and I’ll grant you anything you so desire…but you must promise me your time in exchange…all your time.” He said waiting paitently he said, “Tell me what you want…”

Mistero’s mind ran through hundreds if not thousands of ideas, possibilities till it settled on one. His brother, jealous of sharing the same face with his twin he’d done this to him…tried to kill him…make it look like a murder….hours ago perhaps and yet his parents had yet to try and come find him…..his thoughts instantly twiced around and were swallowed up. He parted his lips and Gabriel sucked in a breath of anticipation.

“Kill them all”

End Flashback

Mistero was suddenly started from his stupor and memory when he heard a waiter accidently drop a glass that clanked loudly againest the floor shattering the calm silence that had overcome the restaurant and he let a shuddering breath go. He hadn’t realized he’d been holding his breath so long at all. Mistero suddenly felt trapped, crowded, and afraid but he tried to cover it up by drinking his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:49 am

Chocharo sighed and ruffled Meese's hair. "Well, it's your choice on what you decide to do. Just be careful alright." The boy nodded, still curled up in a ball, as he said as he went back to work. A crash rang through the cafe along with a loud, "DAMMIT CHOCHARO!" causing Meese laughed a little. He figured that he should head back to Mistero soon, but he wasn't too sure on how to talk to him about this. He didn't understand.

'Why did it have to be me?' he thought, his thoughts racing through his head. 'I don't get what's so interesting about me that he decided that he wants to provide for me. . . We've only known each other for a few hours too.' He sighed as he got to his feet again. Meese looked at his hand as he felt the sting of the rubbing alcohol continued. He kept staring at his hand. Something had happened to this hand before right? Didn't it hurt much worse than this?

He blinked, shaking the thoughts out of his head. No, now was not the time for flashbacks. He could lie in bed and listen to music box songs as he reminisced about the past another day. Just not now. He walked back over to his table, taking a seat as Mistero was drinking his coffee. Meese put his smile back on as he began to dig into his cheesecake.
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:56 am

When Meese sat down again Mistero didn’t look or speak to him right away. He observed him instead, the boy was trying to hide something perhaps a memory, he also tried to cover it up with some kind of lame smile. Like that would work…Mistero had seen that look many times before, staring into the mirror and his reflection…seeing the scathing eye’s of his twin. He noticed Meese pay close attention to his hand and licked his lower lip focusing on it too before bringing his attention back to Meese’s face…a moment or so later he was concrete in his resolve to state the following question. He didn’t want to be alone at all, not anymore that is.

“Live with me” ontop of it would insure Meese was always around when he was at the apartment. It would also prevent Gabe from sticking his sneaky fingers into the boy as well. “Your apartment is useless if you’ll be spending majority of your time with me…come live with me..I have an extra room.” Of course he did..his home was a penthouse apartment.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:10 am

"Huh?" he asked as he snapped out of his daze. "Oh. . ." He blinked, finding his gaze going back to his hand. Meese mentally slapped himself. This was definitely not the time for such things. "I-I guess. . ." He did agree to live with him after all.

Oh how he would miss the cheap apartment he lived in. Sure it looked like it had been around since probably the Black Rider had begun to ride the streets in Ikebukuro, but it was still home to him. He had lived in that apartment since he was in elementary school. He would surely miss that small place.
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:19 am

Mistero nodded and ate his parfait finishing it quickly before motioning Gabe over. “yes Mist?” answered the man only to earn a glare, “Were going to take Meese to his house after lunch and were going to retreive his personal belongings and furniture please ask one of the assitants to bring a truck to help.” He said and Gabe nodded turning and walking off to make some calls.

“I should warn you though…You can sometimes see flying vending machines from my apartment as well as a random assortment of signs and convience store appliances” he said unaware of who or what the reason was for it. “I’ve only been living in Ikebukuro a couple months so my apartments sparsely decorated and furnished but its comfortable so.” He looked at Meese, “ don’t worry.” It was the first kindly thing he’d said since their meeting.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:39 am

Meese smiled a bit and nodded. He had no idea that Mistero's home was near where Heiwajima, Shizuo had gotten pissed. He hadn't seen too many of the "Wonders of Ikebukuro." He had seen the Black Rider once or twice and Orihara, Izaya a few times when he was running away from flying vending machines. He felt a little giddy about telling Mistero about some of the mysteries in this city.

"Okay," he said simply as he finished up his cheesecake. "Um, also I don't really have any furniture at my apartment, so there's no need for a truck." The only furniture in his home belonged to the complex and weren't to be taken. It was only a small dresser, three lamps, a refrigerator, freezer, and a television (that he had never really used), so there was nothing really needed. He had his own futon and was given many hand-me-down clothes from his neighbors and the complex owner's son, so he didn't buy much unless he really needed it.
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:53 am

That would all change though living with Mistero, “Then get your personal belongings.” He said simply his apartment was equiped with all the latest gadgets and gizmo’s and furniture of basic needs. He didn’t have anything useless or cluttering. “Come on” He moved to stand up his tiara glinting with the light of the sun and added light of the restaurant. He walked towards the front quietly. Gabe already paying for the dessert/lunch. Mistero informed Gabe not to bother with the truck they could just take the Limo there. A couple women who were at the restaurant swoon as they recognized Mistero but he wasn’t in the mood to pay them attention and walked straight by leaving Gabe in the Chataeu and ther driver to the limo immediately jumped out of the drivers seat to rush around and let the two patrons in.

“Give the driver your address” Mistero informed Meese.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:03 am

Meese nodded as he quickly told the driver his address. He waited patiently, staring out the window as they approached the apartment complex he lived in. He shyly stepped out, saying hello to the neighbors that were currently out and about.

He sighed as he opened the door to his apartment. He knew that it wouldn't be good to keep Mistero waiting, he did his best to shove all his things in his old backpacks. There wasn't too much to pack though, it was all some old hand-me-downs, school supplies, and his old music box. Meese looked around at his now empty apartment, making sure that he didn't forget anything. Nezumisu blinked as he looked at the medium sized case. "How could I forget that?" he said softly to himself. Meese smiled as he grabbed the case's handle and walked out of the small home, closing the door with a nostalgic smile.

Meese sighed as he walked up to the complex's owner. She smiled at him sadly as he explained. "You're finally an adult now. We're all so proud of you, I just wish that you had told us sooner! We would've prepared a party for you."

"No, no! You don't have to. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, but my friend had just asked me today and I got a bit excited. . ." he said shyly. "I have to go though, I'll see you around! he called as he walked back to the limo.
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:24 am

Mistero watched him go and waited paitently. Well as paitently as he could. When Meese returned he had the driver put it all in the back seat of the car. “Gabe…do some grocrey shopping for us” he said and the black haired manager made a face at Mistero,” sure thing”. Obviously Mistero wanted to keep him out as long as he could. He’d give him time for now.

When they arrived at the building, Mistero got out first with Meese the driver would bring Meese’s things up in a moment and as they entered the lobby it was obvious it was one of the more nicer buildings in Ikebukuro’s downtown area. Mistero didn’t waste time though in the Lobby and headed to the private elevator and opened it with a key card walking inside, “I’ll have a key cut for you soon” he said. The elevator ride was rather uneventful quite with the standard elevator music. After a minute or so they reached the 36th floor and Mistero stepped out into the private penthouse suite the elevator only separate from the front door by a few feet. The hall was sparsely decorated too and Mistero approached the door and opened it walking into house.

It was a sight…a literal sight. Instantly the room was flodded with light, the entire northern wall of the apartment nothing but floor to ceiling windows with curtains at either end. A large white sectional couch sat there too and a flat screen off in the corner. The kitchen was also apart of the living room seperated only by a island and the kitchen was one a professional would use to cook. The apartment was nothing but colors of white and black the floor a deep dark brown hard wood and Mistero pointed down the hall to a door that was open, “That’s you room.” He pointed down the opposite hallway, “That is my bedroom.” He said kicking off his boots and leading Meese down to his room. He walked in and the room too was rather spacious and large. It had three floor to ceiling windows as well with white curtains and a small sliding door that led onto a private balconey, A bed pressed up againest the left wall it was large and comfortable with a deep black color and white cascading lily design and two entables on either side with drawers for clothes or personal items. The closet was empty and huge enough to accommodate many clothes. Four feet from the edge of the bed was a large white desk and computer chair, and ontop of the desk was a small laptop and desk light. To the side right corner of the room was the private bathroom. “There’s another bathroom across the hall its large and more like a hot spring” he explained walking to the windows and opening the curtains, “ you can decorate the room however you like and if you want anything for it just as and I’ll buy it” he said turning to him. “Any questions”.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:37 am

Meese shook his head. This was all going to be a lot to take in. This place was a complete change of scenery. He was so used to living in a small apartment. He'd miss the tatami mat missing some of the wood, the leaky roof, the cracked off-white wall, the limited space, the stove refusing to light up. It may not have been the most terrific place to live, but it was his home. He admitted that he did complain a lot about his old home, but it was nice in it's own way. He would definitely miss the neighbors. Those people treated him as if he were their own son.

"No," he muttered as he stared at his feet. "Can I get some time to myself though? This is going to take awhile to get used to. . ." He held back a sigh as he began to wonder. Did he make the right decision in accepting this request? Would he even be able to get out of it later?
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Mistero didn’t answer right away. More he looked Meese up and down. He knew it was going to be as hard stretch to even pull this off. “Fine…come out when your ready” he said turning and leading the room and closing the door behind himself. If keeping Meese a kind of prisoner would keep Gabriel from sinking his claws into the boy then so be it.
Mistero didn’t even want to think of subjecting the boy to any fate worse than death and made his way to his own room to change into something a little more comfy. The modeling clothes were growing uncomfortable and he really wanted to wash off the makeup. He’d talk to Meese when he was ready. He didn’t want to be too unfriendly with the boy, even if his psychotic desires demanded he tease Meese.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Meese let out a sigh that he had no idea that he'd been holding in. He walked toward the large windows and opened the glass door. The boy walked out onto the balcony, staring at the sight before him. 'The view's really nice. . .' he thought as he leaning against the railing. 'Feels like I can see everything from up here. . .' He sighed and closed his eyes.

Meese felt the nostalgia hit him like a wet noodle. This reminded him of that day. The day before he moved to Ikebukuro. He remembered it all.

Flashback

A younger Meese gripped onto another boy, at least a year old than him. He cried as the other boy tried in vain to get the seven year old to stop crying and release his shirt. "Meese! You need to stop crying," he said.

"B-but! But ------- I-I won't e-ever get to s-see you again!" he wailed, hugging the boy.

"Y-yeah you will!" the boy bit his tongue. He knew how sugar-coated those words were.

"W-we're m-moving to I-Ikebukuro! H-how?!" Nezumisu hugged the boy tighter. The other boy began to stroke his hair, waiting for the child to calm down. The younger brunette's sobs began to turn into sniffles, then small whimpers. "I don't wanna leave you. . . or Miguel-kun, or Kana-chan, not even Hayato-nii or Kuzamaki-nii!" The other boy smile and hugged Meese even tighter.

"Don't worry Meese, we'll see each other again!" he said as he pulled Meese over to the balcony's rail. The two looked through the bars, staring at the setting sun and the huge view of his hometown of Saitama.

"Really?" he asked enthusiastically. The other nodded. "Can we bring the others?"
The boy laughed.

"Only if Hayato-nii and Kuzumaki-nii promise to buy us tako yaki!" They laughed.

He blinked, wiping the tears away. Meese sighed, the cherished memories he had with all his friends back in Saitama. The boy often found himself wondering if they all even remembered him. There was a huge chance that they didn't even remember him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderland (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next