Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Ask Tsugaru

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:04 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Hello everyone. Feel free to ask your questions and join me for some miso soup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:35 pm

What happens when you get angry? Do you end up like Shizuo-san and his vending machines or do you do something differently?
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Hey Tsugaru, are you and Delic related to Shizuo? All three of you look like siblings!

Last edited by Kida, Masaomi on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Hello to both of you.

I don't really get all that angry. i suppose the only times i have though, I do become quite cross. I can't recall throwing vending machines though.

As for the relations question. Delic and Shizuo are my cousins. we just happen to look a lot like twins or siblings in this case.
Back to top Go down
Kanra_yagami
Kanra_yagami

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:21 pm

Tsugaru-san how do you keep so calm all the time? you should really teach Shizu-chan some of your tricks.
Back to top Go down
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:56 pm

"Hmm?"

Tsugaru looked over at the person and shook his head, "There are no tricks to teach. If one is happy with themselves, then they won't become disgruntled in such a manner that they become irrational. Shizuo just needs time, he will mellow out someday."
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:14 pm

What do you really smoke in that pipe? Is it from a cigarette?
[Because I would really love it if you replaced the smoke with bubbles.]
Back to top Go down
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:17 pm

"Hmm? What I smoke? I usually smoke opium, but Psyche has confronted me about that habit so now it's usually tobacco. Although Psyche likes to switch it up with soap and I end up blowing bubbles for a few hours. I think he just likes seeing them pop out of the end of the pipe."
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:30 pm

What was your weirdest moment as an Psychiatrist?
Back to top Go down
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:29 pm

"My weirdest moment." Tsugaru paused for a moment, tapping a finger to his chin as he thought about it. His mind flickered through his patients. Of course he would be unable to release information regarding his clients, but...

"My strangest moment would be a client who decided that their clothes were trying to eat them. He was trying to persuade the entire building that their clothes were to be the death of them as well. I cannot tell you how awkward it was to be pulling a naked man into my office and locking the door. Police don't take that as a great sign of sanity."
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:38 pm

I laughed harder than I was supposed to.

Out of all your alternates (and originals...), who do you like best and why?
Back to top Go down
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:47 am

"Who do I like best?" Tsugaru paused silently, thinking for a moment before giving a soft smile.

"I love Psyche. He's a very kind, bubbly person who is always happy to see me here. I suppose if I had to choose I would choose him."
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:14 pm

Where'd you get your kimono from (I'm pretty sure that's the name...)?
Back to top Go down
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Tsugaru blinked in surprise, "my kimono? I got my yukatas merely from a small store in the Minato area of Tokyo. My haori though I have far less of and they were made my the elders in my family. It is a more plain and simplistic design than some of these shops here in the city make. Simpler, but I feel more practical. I do not need to be an advertisement in my kimono or a moving painting."
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:45 pm

What's your favourite food?
Back to top Go down
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:32 pm

"Anything sweet, although I really love shakes and cake." He smiled and felt his stomach growl at the thought of food.
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:18 pm

When did your smoking addiction start?
Back to top Go down
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:48 am

"Ah... My smoking habit started a very long time ago. I don't remember not smoking for a long period of time anymore, at least before now. It is as natural to me as walking and talking. I suppose in a real sense, I would have to say sometime during my adolescence I began to smoke. As for specific age, I am not sure."
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Why are you a psychiatrist?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask Tsugaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tsugaru   Ask Tsugaru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Tsugaru
Page 1 of 1