Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Forbidden Letter

Go down 
+4
L-Chan
Ren
DaniCojo
Seliphra
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

The Forbidden Letter Empty
PostSubject: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:08 pm

The forbidden letter! As you go through a new letter is forbidden as in you go from the letter a to the letter z and each post has a new forbidden letter. You must type your ENTIRE post without using that letter! Your post MUST be longer than a few words and you can not simply omit the letter. As in say the letter forbidden is W:
Okay post: If one had been born at such a time, could they not then also be around for a second go?
NOT okay post: *ould it be okay if *e did that?

See the difference? Some are easy and some are hard. If you mess up your post and use the forbidden letter, the next person does the letter you screwed up, for example (we'll use w again)

Post 1: Could it be that all this is a lie and we don't see it?
Post 2: It could be so if one has used the letter that had been forbidden to them =)

The only part you WILL post your letter is at the start of your post for instance if your letter is C you would type it at the top so everyone knows what letter you are avoiding and then your post with no C's in it.
So who want's to play~? I'll start of course and the letter is...

A:
This is not so difficult to do for some of these letters, however it will become so once this progresses further...fun tidbits of knowledge could be posted too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:10 pm

B:
So in a sense, do we have to go from A to Z? And then repeat?
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:48 am

C:
Yes, that is the answer! If we use our letter though the turn we used is voided and the next person uses the letter the one above them failed to avoid!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:43 am

D:

Ah I see. So better let someone else continue this before I play all of this out.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:10 pm

E:
This particular thing is hard to do, but I think I may still do it! *sigh* I usually wish that I might find such things not so hard, what a wish though, and alas, no way for it to crop up.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:48 pm

F:
I hope you don't mind me jumping into the game. This seems like it could be very entertaining! Although I get the notion that I have a generally easy letter. I'm excited to see who tries the next one! "G" can be hard! You can't use many verbs!
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/
Ren
Admin
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:07 pm

G:
This seems like fun. I definitely have taken an interest in this contest. Who will be the next victim? ;3
Back to top Go down
http://ren-the-leaf-ninja.deviantart.com/
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:44 pm

H:

Well, I guess you need to know, I'm the one playing now. It's really simple, once you use your brain. Avoid your letter at all costs. Now, continue your silly game peasants.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:13 am

H:
Poor Elequoi. A word in your sentence contained a forbidden letter. It looks like I'm going to be responsible for eliminating it now. ;3
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:53 pm

I:

Ren, very good eye! Psyche had to reread the post over, because he had not seen the letter that must not be named (lol harry potter ref) when he read the post formerly. Oh man, the letter that Psyche had to get sure can be hard to not use! ;A; He almost used the letter!!
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:59 pm

J:
Yeah, the vowels are always the hardest to avoid, but don't be cocky as the other letters tend to sneak up on you and yell 'SURPRISE!' While running around screaming and bouncing on your head....okay, ignore that last bit as I am merely insane and crazed...
On a side note, the more the merrier, I am most pleased you have chosen to come play this as well!
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:10 am

K:

Well, I screwed up last time... but I shall not fail again! Let me try this game again, and this time, I won't used that stupid letter. Again and again I will play, and never again shall I fall to the accursed letter.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:14 am

L:
Fear not! There is no punishment for using that which you may not use. I can not make my own name appear at the moment, nor may I write the name of this game. I curse thee, oh game, for containing what I can not type!
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:29 am

M:

Never fear, for Elequoi is here! This Forbidden Letter cannot be used in this new post, but I cannot stress enough how I shall not fail~ Since Elequoi can say her identity, she dares you to play next! So go, dear friends! Participate with us~
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:56 pm

N:
Seliphra would love more people to play as well, for having more would make this less desolate! Seliphra is pleased to see, however, that this game has amplified its popularity!
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:28 pm

O:

Well, I get the hard letter... Such a sad story, I have been given. Well, I can't say much with the letter I can't use. Well, then, I shall finish my sentences, and hurry away.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:30 pm

P:
Cordially done however, vowels are always a difficult task to overcome with this game and I often times find a thesaurus most useful in finding what needs to be said! All the same I am glad this letter is rather easily avoided.
Did you know that ostriches don't actually bury their heads?
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Q:

Actually, I did know that.
It's pretty easy to realize that it's not true. I mean, why would an animal need to bury their head? It's very dumb, and a very dull ability anyway,
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:03 pm

R:
Indeed. Instead they lay close to the sand and simply look like they hid it below. Though they have not. This one is annoying to avoid, I must say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:59 pm

O:

This is rather delayed, but I had realized that this particular letter had been utilized in a certain message up there whilst reading the tales and Internet talks. I will assume that it is fine that this was latently released, and pass my greetings. An aside: Why are all the messages written in what I see as fancy, ancient speak?
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:12 am

S: Oh my! I had failed to notice the letter had been entered in! And fancy ancient language? I do not think it ancient, however the ability to find a word that can be identical with different lettering would be a good ability to have in the game we currently play!
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:32 pm

T:
Good job Anri, you found Elequoi's error. Now we've moved along nicely, keeping words flowing and speaking all fancy like. However, I believe we'll move along even more easily once I'm finished.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:35 am

U: Indeed we shall as few people seem to post in this thread as of yet. This saddens me greatly (sigh!) as right now I need all the distractions I can get!
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:39 am

V:
I'm sorry to hear about what's going on at home Seliphra. (I read your [Only admins are allowed to see this link].) You're absolutely right. We're almost done and hardly anyone has joined us.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:45 pm

W:
Ah, but once the letter 'Z' has been hit it restarts the game at 'A'. And yes, life generally sucks at the moment... also have all of the van gang members been filled? If so you lot can start up at last eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Letter
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next