Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Empty Courtyard [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:46 pm

Mori closed his eyes after a while, thinking of the kitten. What would a kitten need? And especially a bengal kitten seeing as how it was a different sort of cat.. He was silent and he didn't know what to do so he would have to leave all the work to his friend Nora. After all, the other was smarter and knew what to do even if he had had not ever had a pet before but surely he must have taken a class somewhere that thought something about teaching a pet what to do and knowing how to feed them and care for them.

Mori blinked his eyes open before raelizing that it was Kage's hand on his head and after feeling it stroke his hair after a while did he come to relax again and close his eyes once more as he continued to feel the soothing touch. He didn't complain. Didn't compliment. He just wondered what was going through that blonde man's head. It seemed that the man's thoughts were always inside his head. Not that Mori was one to talk but before it had seemed to Kageyama was willing to talk.

Oh well, he must have grown tired, for whatever reason. Mori just continued to relax and tried thinking over his own problems. He also realized that he had his jobs to attend to though that was only just trying to get a schedule worked out seeing as how some of his clients were always open for business as it were. So, contact clients. Set up appointments. Meet. Trick. Earn some cash. Create some chaos. Just another day in the life of Mori Aurum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:00 am

As the man continued to pet Mori's head did his own mind stray to his friends back in Hong Kong. Well, they weren't really cool as some kids. They were still his friends though they always tend to talk about nonsense. Women ruling the world and the man become their slaves, or tarzan will return but in a futuristic setting. When he thought about it, his friends were a little on the nerd kind of side in the human race. Kage didn't mind it though, they were still his friends not that they stay in touch everyday. Since he left from Hong Kong did his friends declare him as 'not there friend' anymore. That was alright with him. They were boring him out anyway and besides he was a grown up now. Never did he actually continue the conversation about the talking nerds. It was like a unknown language to him but he stayed with them only cause well some people actually thought of him as being cool or looking better. Either that or they thought him to be a nerd as well. Whatever the reason his friends were not his friends anymore and yet here he was with a boy wanting to be his friend. Kage actually didn't think it would last all that long. It was hard to understand the blonde haired man known as Kage but it takes time to get to know the man. Much like a animal one must first gain the animals trust either that or try to be on their good side. Kage got rid of that thought as he now thought back to his basketball team. The people on the team were not at all his friends, they just wanted him to be on the team only cause he was tall. After thinking that did he come to notice it was a dog eat dog world out here. No matter where many people were from, only the strongest survive and the weak perish.

That was what the message was on one of those animal channels, always watching lions going after and killing another animal. Kage always found shows like that entertaining. It was like the super bowl to him. Getting popcorn and soda and just cheer on the lions, and each time they missed would he actually scream out or look mad. In any case he liked those shows better than watching those darn shopping channels that his old man tended to watch. They were for women and yet he watched those channels. Kage always found that weird, walking in and then seeing his old man point at the items on the Tv just made the blonde haired man blink and slowly back out from the room and return into his own room.

Shifting his eyes to look at Mori did Kage feel something come on and actually did he yawn which surprised the man more than anything else. It was random and yet he had yawned. Did that mean he was tired, he did take a nap but did he need more sleep. Probably. Kage would think about it later besides his thoughts were keeping him amused, the last thing he needed was those thoughts to stop and then letting his wild man sense of play out. As the man thought about it, his old man and himself were two different people living in the same location. Ironic really for the both of them didn't look the same they actually looked like complete opposites ,strangers even. Yet they were blood related. Where did Kage's childhood memories go? They died along with his old man's brain. Funny as that sounds, that was probably what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:14 am

Mori began to doze. Again. Though lightly. He didn't really fall asleep. Just...took a little nap. With the rhythymic petting of his hair and Kage's calm breathing, everything seemed to just lull him to sleep once again. He heard a distant yawn and wondered about why Kageyama was still tired even after he had fallen asleep. Maybe it was because he was lazy? Yeah, when someone whot ends to be a little lazy, any comfortable spot might seem like a great place to fall asleep. An arrow pointed to Mori, also seeming to want to indicate that he too was also extremly lazy. Mori fidgeted on Kageyama, his legs moving closer to him as he all but curled up onto the man's body. There seemed to be a light rining sound coming from the informant's pockets? Like metal sliding on metal and clanging together gently. That would be the dozens if not hundreds of knives hidden in the boy's clothing for protection against his clients. What could he say? His job was sometimes a very dangerous one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:52 pm

After a moment or two did the man notice the laying manner on him from Mori making him raise a eyebrow some but his eyes were hidden at this moment due to his hair. Looking to the side did he get a good enough feel of his body feeling heavy which was always a sign of his body doing a sneak attack to knock the man out and put him to sleep as some people call it. Keeping his head to the side his mouth opened lightly but nothing came out of the man's mouth. It seemed strange to let his body have its way with him though usually it always seemed to do that to the man. Pushing himself so hard and traveling all around. Not talking to many people, just the people at the night clubs. Getting into some fights with other people who make fun of his music or tattoo idea's. Watching people make fools of themselves everytime he goes to work. Seeing kids and always getting his heart broken about not being able to adopt them. Yikes, when he had thought about it this was a 24/7 kind of thing. Always did it repeat itself and always did it make him run until he could not do it no more and yet he managed to. Much like a rabbit being chased by a pack of wolves, he was still able to hop about and run for his life though there wasn't much of anything to chase him around. The only wolf that seemed to be chasing him was his old man. It will always stay that way he had come to think to himself. Shifting up in a sitting up position did Kage's mouth move lightly in a term of saying something though it was more like a 'Hm?'

The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 Gunji-Emote-67

The blonde haired man had come to silence up a bit as he grunted a bit silently as he softly pushed Mori off of him and laid him down on the bed beside him and after doing that did the man stand up and place his arms up and into the air in a major stretching session. Kage wasn't going anywhere but he needed to wake up his body or else he will be sleeping the day away much like he had always come to do when he had little to nothing to do. Looking back at Mori with his hair in his face did he yawn silently again this thime with his right hand going up and over his mouth before returning into the air again. A traditional yawning stance if you would call it. Yep, he was lazy and some animals were lazy and that was the only perk he had come to like about being wild. They were allowed to be free and be lazy all at the same time. It was the life really. Shaking his head somewhat did he walked toward the Tv and began pushing buttons to find something good to watch and as he changed the channel did he come across a animal channel of wolves hunting large deer. Sitting on his knees did the man watch the tv before plopping down with a hard and sort of painful thud not that he minded it much.

Watching the Tv did the man shift himself to be in a better sitting position, with his right leg up and his left leg crossed underneath his right one did he look like a natural person watching Tv. Kage tilted his head sort of in a dazed manner with little white bubbles of air coming out from his head. He really was out of it now and yet he was still able to watch the tv. What the man needed was sugar for sometimes this happened to him when he didn't get much to eat. He had ate earlier this morning but he guessed that energy was dying quicker than he had realized. Then again, he did eat a candy bar. Maybe it didn't have much sugar in it? Oh well, Kage would call for room service. Speaking of which he turned his attention onto the phone and getting back up did he groan somewhat. So much for getting comfortable. Picking up the phone did he return to his spot in the same sitting position and began ordering something to eat for himself and for the boy while still watching the wolves on Tv hunt their prey.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Mori blinked his eyes open as he felt Kageyama shifting qnd he groaned as he was pushed off of him and instead back onto the comfortable bedsheets. He continued to grumble and complain before shifting a bit and burying his face into a pillow as he closed his eyes again and dozed. Sheesh, he was like some sort of animal, but he paid no real attention to how he was acting, growing comfortable where he was. He heard some shuffling around but didn't pay attention as the bed moved due to the absense of an extra weight. He heard distant clicking and put a pillow on top of his head to down out some of the noise. He wanted to yawn and he waited but he heard some more shifting, must be Kage trying to keep from having his limbs falling asleep. He didn't pay it any mind and got used to the noise eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:01 pm

The long wait occured right after he had placed his order on the phone and sense he was close to falling asleep he had a hard time watching Tv but he managed to watch it still. Glancing to the boy his urges to attack him came over him again and he sighed standing up. Kage walked over to the boy with his hair still over his face and softly did he place himself over Mori and softly pushing the pillow off of his head did he place a shiver of a kiss upon the boy's lips. It was his way of saying sorry without the words. Moving his lips away from Mori's his body shivered slightly only cause he didn't know how the boy would react. He was free to push him away if he wanted too. From the looks of it anyway the pup looked rather annoyed and that bothered the man quite much. Though they were friends, Kage always wanted something from his friends. Different emotions as well as actions were needed for the blonde haired man to accept everything he has been through. Ending the kiss which seemed almost weak and easily fragile did he move his head away and returned his attention onto the Tv and twitching when he had heard some kind of noise similar to thunder appear onto the Tv. Though it was a animal channel it still showed things of nature and everything else related to it. The call that the man had ordered food from actually told him that it would take a little over 30 minutes or so to prepare the food and then send it up so he would have to wait until then and by that time he maybe dead without much energy. That kiss which he had done was almost like a shot down kind of kiss, a kiss that had little to no energy into it and almost seemed well lifeless in a way.

"If I'm bothering you then you can just say so. Don't be afraid to hit me or push me or call me something of that of a bad name. I can take it. If I can take a dog bite to the leg I can sure take hits from other's."

Kage was acting like this cause he had no energy, no food in that black put of a stomach of his. In a way this was how he acted around his old man and his friends at the meetings. This was sort of his mature side fused together with his weak side. In a way that was odd to the man but he did not mind it at all. Looking to the ceiling did he hear noises and he knew it was coming from the Tv and after listening to the noises did his head sway from side to side. He really looked trashed if anything else, his old man did say he had a problem with keeping his sugar up either that or maybe the hard work finally caught up with him. He didn't know and he knew that this little problem will come to pass or so he had hoped so.

Moment's went by and he glanced to Mori and then fully looked to the boy with his arm's crossed over his flat stomach which had little to no fat onto his skin. That just told many people that he ran alot and worked out a lot by just running or walking around while he traveled. It was a good thing for he needed to keep moving for if he didn't keep moving then chances are he would become a fat man that was to sorry to take care of himself. He so did not want that.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Mori could hear distant noise still but he wasn't able to hear wha was going on. He was quiet for a while as he rested, awake under the pillow but with closed eyes. The informant blinked as the pillow was pulled away and he turned his head, staring at Kageyama in confusion before feeling him kiss him again. He made a confused muffled sound and he blinked again once Kageyama had pulled away. What did he do? Was there something he said? Noticing that Kage's touch was rather different than the first time he had kissed Mori, the informant forced himself to sit up. The white haired teenager tilted his head at Kage as he hugged his legs to himself, trying not to get them tangled in the blankets.
"Hm? Why would I do that?"
He asked groggily, still half asleep in a way as he looked at Kage through tired eyes. He rubbed his lavender hues, trying to get the leftover sleep out. He stared at Kage afterwards and wondered what happened. Mori blinked and he glanced at the TV seeing something like an animal show on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Shrugging was his only real answer at this moment, the man never did think some of his actions through but sometimes he did think them through. It was just this time he didn't think them through and it seemed to Make Kage feel weird if not feel bad for his actions to the boy from earlier. Looking toward the Tv with wolves chasing a large deer again did the man look back to Mori with his eyes lightly shown through his hair locks of blonde coloring. Seeing how Mori reacted and hearing his response sort of helped the man feel a tad bit better but he felt as if he was holding the boy back from something. Having Mori worry about the man was just something that was looked badly on. Then again maybe Mori didn't have to leave, maybe he could convince the boy to stay with him. He would like that though he knew that could never happen. When he noticed how tired looking Mori was did that make him smirk lightly in a positive way. It sort of made him happy to see such a cute face on the boy but he regained his composure and he sort of move closer to Mori for it seemed that the man was blind with all the hair in his face. It at least looked that way but he could see fine, it was just how tired he was. No food in his stomach only meant a bit of dizziness to take over him and his mind's actions. It was like the man ran a ton of laps. Softly, Kage had come to reply to the boy's question and he was going to say it in a polite if not gentle tone. A tone he had never used before in public.

"I have no clue, just that if I'm bugging you and such you can always like you know throw me out the window and watch me go splat onto the floor? Would you rather hit me with the pillow? Whatever you choose it is alright with me."

Grumbling somewhat to himself did he shake his head and then he reached into his pant's pockets pulling out hair clips and softly he began putting them in his hair. It made his appearance seem professional if not mature and completely different for how he usually looks like. Sometimes his hair was a pain and he had to put it up to control it. Kage silently sighed and then he looked to Mori and then something clicked into his head. The boy seemed to like to give him payback for everything he did, not only that but he guessed he can give the boy what he wanted. That way he could have it then he would come to feel better.

Closing his eyes did a bit of a embarrassing feeling wash over him, his face was exposed and that was kind of natural to feel that way. Especially in Kage's case it was sort of embarrassing. Blushing lightly over his cheek's did he open his left eye while keeping the other one close and as he kept that expression over his features did he speak out lightly.

"That is up to you though. I can be annoying. Since I am well blushing for you, do you feel better?"

Kage felt as if Mori was mad at him or something and that was why he guessed that he was mad at him since he had his face hidden. Since he had done this he hoped to ease a bit of Mori's anger. It was normal for a adult to think that someone was mad at them. Some adults feared stuff like that, while Kage was different. He was acutally more afraid of thunderstorms. Second on his scale was for hurting a cute pup's feelings and so this was his way of saying sorry to everything he had done to Mori. The tough guy wasn't all that bad, he actually can show that he cares for different people he just had to get to know them first.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:38 pm

Mori blinks curiously, finally seeming to get the sleep out of his eyes and he stared at Kageyama with a bit of leftover confusion before he realized that he had been groaning in his sleep again. Maybe it was because he was tired and grumpy about his job....Maybe what he should do is buy that app in his cell phone and be able to contact his laptop from his phone...Of course, that would make things so much more easier. Why didn't think of it earlier?

He poked Kageyama and stared some more before looking around for the pillow and grabbing it from the bed so he could hit Kage with it. Keeping a blank face though he could feel a smirk biting at the inside of his cheeks, he set the pillow down in Kage's lap and tilted his head at Kageyama's face, noticing the rise in color and he leaned up and kissed the blonde man before pulling away.

"That was for your own good, seeing as how you wanted to be hit, I complied. And seeing as how you expect me to do payback, I shall return it."

He teased, not smirking or smiling seeing as how he was just playing around with the man. The hit on the face wasn't even very hard because he was rather worried considering how worried Kage was acting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:42 am

Closing his eyes and smiling largely did the blonde haired man show his faint happiness but it was still sort of kept back in a manner of restraint. Can't go on being to happy now or else he would scare the townsfolk and cause a ice age to come over the lands. As cool as that sounded he knew good and well that many people would blame him for it and he surely didn't have the time to take everyone's anger and hatred. Besides the Earth is full of people that seemed nice, but like they say don't judge a book by its cover to much or you'll get a horrible ending. Much like those books that give you options, choose the wrong one and you will be killed by something. Choose the right one, you may end up finding something horrible or bad in a way. What was the point of those books anyway, all they ever did was place you in a horrible situation even though one of the options sounded well promising. That just tells you something is up in the world and its order, either that or the book didn't like you to win anything. Kage found books like that amusing and yet at the same time disappointing. Was there no such thing as a happily ever after in books anymore. Even the childhood books. What were they teaching the kids now, how to grow a beard in less than three days. When he thought about it he sort of flinched and rubbed the back of his head. That was certainly a bad thought. Feeling the poke and then feeling a pillow hit his head made him blink in pure on shock though it went away and was replaced with a good feeling. So, the boy actually hit him in the head as well as poke him? That was alright to the man, he could take a few hits and blows. Sometimes.

Picking up on the pillow in his lap made the man look to it curiously with his mouth lightly open. Strange, he had never placed a pillow in his lap before. Even when watching a interesting movie he always seemed to lay back and have a good time. Never did he hug the pillow and its fluffy insides. Wow, that sounded weirder than him in a way. Interesting, he had thought. He was starting to become lively again without the food being there. Was that a sign? Who knows, he will find out eventually if it is either a good sign or a bad one. Noting the kiss however did his eyes close and he went still, a full body still but he smiked none the less after the kiss had ended. Why was he becoming happy about the kiss. Maybe he finally got through to the boy and that he was accepting his weird yet strange apology. Either that or maybe he wanted to mess around? Nah.

"Heh, my own good? You are a horrible young man. Pushing around your elders. Yes, you complied and I thank ya for that. Didn't you already return it tons of times anyway? Sheesh, aren't you something else?"

Kage laughed and then full out grinned showing his teeth before getting up a bit and hugging the boy around his neck softly with his left arm bringing his head under his. After his laughter did Kage look down to the pup and his eyes closed and his grin went away though he did sort of allowed his smirk to take over his features. Why were the both of them teasing eachother. Weird friends were like that maybe. Possibly. He didn't know and he surely didn't want to know for he was having fun. Placing his lips which were still sort of bruised onto Mori's head did his ears expand some what after hearing a knock on the door. Poucning up a few feet in the air did he happily say. 'Yes! Food is here!' quickly turning around he sort of laughed a little which was his way of saying sorry for his random behavior before going to answer the door and surprising the worker of the inn very greatly by jumping out at him and clutching onto him as if he was surely happy to see the stunned man with the food.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:05 pm

Mori stared at Kageyama innocently, tilting his head as he was called a horrible young man and he had to keep himself from chuckling. Well, it wasn't like he was innocent for real. Playing the man was fun yet he seemed to believe that Mori was an all out cute and adorable optimistic pup. He didnt mind the thought though, it didn't really bother him much bit it did seem questionable. He smiled just a little, acting like he didn't know what his friend was talking about.

"Nani~?"

Mori made a squeaking noise as Kage hugged him again but he relaxed as he realized it was just a hug and he playfully nuzzled the man's neck, acting cute and 'puppy-ish' again.

That's true...Mori really didn't care for his elders. Older people, such as those old withering grandparents he might be polite too but for thsoe who did not deserve it were gladly dished back the respect they showed to him. He blinked and looked overhis shoulder at the door as he heard someone at the door and wondered who that could be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:02 pm

The man with the food had a hard time trying to hold himself up with the 6'7 Kage glomped to him in pure delight and happiness, a sort of expression that he shows around his true love. Food. The blonde haired man couldn't deny it, when his stomach wanted food he would get it some food without any complaints or exceptions. Kage liked food, did he like it more than his odd flirting habits with younger people. That was a good question that some didn't know the answer too. After sometime of holding onto the man did Kage let go and grabbed the food from the man who made a gasping sound before falling forward after Kage had ripped it from his grasp. Rude that it was, he needed the food quickly or else he would come to die of starvation. That was something he had feared most of all, ever since he was a small lad he had fears of not eating and then dying from it. Narrowing his eyes which was his way of looking well dangerous did he grin afterwards after placing the plates of food down and he gave the man the amount of money needed to pay off the food bill with a average sized tip making the man gawk but smile before leaving in a hurry. Kage placed the food onto the bed where Mori was and opened it by removing the lid. After doing that did he smirk seeing the different varities of food and he looked to the boy which was a way of saying help your self. Shrimp, steak, green beans, mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, rice, home made rolls, cakes of different flavors, and more stuff to go along with it just made the man sighed with his eyes closed in a happy manner. How he loved to eat.

"Help yourself. If you don't want anything it will be gone in less than well 5 minutes give or take?"

Kage smiled soon afterewards and after doing that did he take a roll and take a bite of it showing his like for the taste. His old man never liked his big eating habits, he told him he would become fat as a hippo. Pff, like that could ever happen to a man who spends well over 6 hours traveling and having fun. Everyone now a days needed to get up and play a hour a day. If they didn't do that then they would become fat. The man made sure to do it for more than a hour, he played all the time and that was a good thing. Something good like that needed to be cherished and he really did cherish it. Did that count for cherishing the moments when a storm happened? He may need to think more on that. After all he did run around like a headless chicken when storms like that happened. In a way it probably was good since well he did run alot and after running alot did he work off the calories of his food. In a way the man could not help but feel happy now, for he was taking small bites of the roll. Last thing he needed was to swallow all the food before Mori could get any himself.

Silence fell over Kage's shoulders as he became a white figure, why did this happen. He heard yelping and such from the Tv and when he looked he saw a pack of wolves trying to take on a bear which made the man smirk some easing his worries. Wolves and bears were something like water and oil. Never did they mix well so of course they would fight and almost kill eachother. After sometime of figuring out where those noises were coming from did he finish his roll and smirk some. At least that placed a bit of food into his stomach for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Mori blinks as he watches the blonde haired man glomp the poor man who worked here and he couldn't help but sweatdrop and feel sorry for the worker. Despite the excellent tip, if he were in that uniform, he would demand more out of what he had to go through. After all, the person was a stranger. Again, if Mori was in a uniform and he had to deal with that, he would have punchedd the lights out of the guy who dare put his hands on him. He tilted his head at the thought and silently smirked before wiping it off as if it was some sort of illusion and he watched Kageyama plop down on the bed and set the food in between them.

The informant looked at the food and felt his stomach growl. Kage had given him part of the candy bar thing earlier but that wasn't enough to fill his hunger. He looked over the food before picking up things and eating them as well. Though he was as skinny as post, he actually ate quite alot. He blamed Nora for that. The man's cooking was just so delicious, he found himself begging for seconds at time.

Mori glanced up to Kage and tilted his head, believing the man was holding himself back. He must have been quite hungry or maybe he was the same as Mori and tended to eat whatever delicasies were in front of him. He was growing hungry again and he began eating again, though he tried to refrain himself from eating too much as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Swaying back and forth in a happy manner did Kage look completely happy, he had loved food ever since he had first come to use his baby teeth. Ever since he was a young boy he had loved food. Never did his old man cook for him though, chef's and cook's always did the cooking whenever he was growing up. At breakfast time he was sure he ate 3x times over his own body weight and yet when he ran around and had the time of his life did it always seem to fall off very quickly and he just got hungry again. The ones that did the cooking always did enjoy him coming into the kitchen and asking how they made that and this as he pointed them out. That was probably why he was such a good cook now, he had a thing with wanting to cook and actually he could always open up his own eating place for many to enjoy but that took time and money and constant planning. That kind of thing about the planning and time, that was something that he just didn't have now. Kage was playing music for as long as he can for it was his way of actually trying to get tired of it but never does he come to get tired of it. Was it is way of saying good bye to music entirely. Probably, he was going to play it for as long as he can and then if things don't work out here then he may return to Hong Kong and meet his nagging old man about his leaving way to fast. After that then his old man may try to take him to a school to learn manners and such and then actually trying to make him love those weird women much older than him. That was a horrbile thing to think about. Shivering and flinching all in the same motion did he look like he was being shaken by a giant monster and then being poured into a hot steam pot.

Trying to shake those horrible thoughts away did he use the fork on the platter where the food was did he take one of everything filling up the fork entirely and after doing that did he stuff the whole thing into his mouth. After that did he began to eat it silently with his eyes now fixed on the Tv as he listens to who ever was talking on the Tv about the animals such as wolves and bears. Where were the tigers so he can say 'Oh my!' wait a minute he thought inwardly. It was lions, tigers, and bears. Then he could say 'Oh My!' though when he had thought about it, it was his own way of saying that original saying. That was a classic thing he had come to do especially inside of his head. Never would he forget such a thought. That would make a very interesting song for the little pups and kittens. Kage smiled a bit to the idea with his hues of two different blues still fixed onto the Tv of many colors and words.

Ceasing in his eating for a bit did he look to his drawing pad that was left alone onto the small counter with the phone on it. Staring at it did he come to think about the boy's song. Maybe he should try and play it on the news report. Then again that would be a little to drastic he had come to think to himself. Kage shifting his eyes to the potatoes and the gravy and he lightly helped himself by getting small servings of the two and placing it in his mouth. As he ate that silently did he return to his thoughts about the soon to be completed song for Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Mori stopped eating after a while of helping himself and he left Kageyama to eat the rest of the food since he had cleraly figured out that he was really hungry and was holding himself back quite alot which was surprising to Mori. He would have to tell Nora about this so he would stop complaing about how much Nora ate. Man, if he really knew. The informant looked around curiously before looking at some of the fish on the plates, he grabbed a plate and a fork and knife and began cutting them small.

He stood up from the bed and he walked over to the couch where a yawning kitten was waking up and she meowed happily up at him and he picked her up, cuddling his nose into her soft fur. He walked back over and set her down next to the plate of fish.

Watching her sniff at it and nibble, she began eating though smally. He knew she wasn't allowed to have too much sicne she was realyl young so he looked to Kageyama and ordered gently.

"Make sure she dosne't get to the other food please."

He walked awat, going to adventure around a bit in the kitchen in search for some milk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Leaning his head back he had heard something but he wasn't sure of what he had heard, he had the fork hanging out of his mouth which indicated that his thoughts on the boy's music had ended. Kage narrowed his eyes some but looked to the small animal and he watched silently with his eyes normal not at all were they narrowed now. Shifting his head to the side he chewed a bit on his fork which was hurting his jaws and such but he didn't care. Glanching to the plate did he feel his eyebrow twitch but didn't do anything about it as he took the fork out of his mouth and silently he bagan eating the rest of the food on the platter. Not once was he holding back, and in less than two minutes did he completely eat the whole thing. Patting his flat stomach he sighed somewhat more to himself than letting it out of his mouth. Shifting his eyes onto the Tv did he lay forward and lay on his stomach with his face buried into the sheets with his hands over his head. As he remained that way he sliently began thinking of the ending parts to Mori's song. After replaying the song in his head did he pop his head up with his face looking tired. Reaching over to the drawing pad did he take it and began drawing in it. Adding the ending peices of his song did he silently hum it out before continuing on his work, after doing that did he rip the page out perfectly normal with no rips in it. Kage looked it over still on his stomach and he smiled some what actually liking the song. Pushing the page aside did he lay his head onto his arms and he sighed as he continued watching the Tv about how animals lived.

Closing his eyes did he actually imagine a wolf image in his head, that would be a sweet tattoo, the wolf with its fangs showing completely covered in a white mist all around its head. Kage opened his eyes lightly and began sketching the image in his head and then taking his pad for drawing did he begin to draw each image. After the image did he draw a bear and then a tiger. Adding a few more sketches did he do a chin rub at one, did he just now draw a falcon with cool feathers around it as it is about to take flight. Smiling some, this would please people who liked tattoo's like this. Actually stopping in his drawing did he watch the Tv some more. Silently as he did so he began thinking of more ideas, some ideas that he was thinking about didn't really fit him so he ignored them for now.

Rolling around, Kage noticed the empty plates and softly he took them up and stood up and placed them on the counter near the Tv. After that did he stand infront of the Tv and placed his hands on his waist as he watched the screen a moment longer. As he continues to watch it he decided to change the channel and began looking through the channels. Stopping on a channel did he watch it some what. A normal channel that showed music videos with all kinds of music including rock and rap. That made the blonde haired man smile and return to his spot in a very good mood.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:17 am

Mori came back with a bowl full of warm milk and he blinked as he looked at the bed and couldn't find the kitten. Panicing, he set the bowl down and began seraching in the bed sheets, throwing up the pillows into the air and putting his hands under the mattress. He couldn't find her. With heart racing a mile a minute and his mouth beginning to run dry, he turned to Kage with a pout on his face before hearing her.

Meow?

He blinked and looked to the ground where she stared up at him pawing at his socks and purring as if she identified him as some sort of mother. He sighed in relief and scooped her up, nuzzling his nose into her fur as he calmed down. She must have jumped from the bed and onto the floor and walked under the bed as if continueing to adventure around. The thought of her jumped of the high bed with such small legs frightened him. Even if she was built for such actions anyway.

Picking up a pillow calmly, he threw it at Kageyama as if punishing the man for taking his weyes off her for even a second and he walked to the bowl and set her beside it and made sure she was drinking or rather 'lapping' it before sitting on the edge of the bed, a pout still tugging at his lips and his eyes recently frightened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:36 am

Watching Tv did Kage looked to interested but that interesting looking expression he had on his face disappeared right when a pillow of doom hit his head and he fell into the floor making a 'GAH!' noise. Hitting the floor with a hard thud with the back of his head landing onto the floor with his legs up on the bed. Kage was upside down, his eyes were closed and his body went still. Silent thoughts entered his head at that moment, little flashes of his time at home in Hong Kong came back into his head. Seeing his old man working at his desk did he see him look upward and smile to Kage. Of course this was a thought that Kage was having, everytime he had thoughts like that they just seemed so real. Hearing himself call his his old man 'Gramps' always made his old man glare some but it would always leave his face as he chuckle and shook his head for it was his way of saying. "Oh you always did like to tease me!" Kage sighed in that thought, was there anything that made his old man mad. Wait, was he really asking that question just now. His old man was just not normal, you could call him a loser and he would laugh and say that you were a winner of the dog eating contest. Eating dogs, that was Kage's way of saying Hotdog. Though he knew that some places do eat dogs and cats and other animals. He could help but wonder what a actual dog would taste like, he didn't think a cat would taste all that good. They didn't have enough meat on their bones anyway to give a person a full on course meal.

Keeping his eyes closed he couldn't really feel anything, did his neck just break. How funny that would be, breaking his neck right in this inn. Wait, he could get all the money from them as some kind of payback. Nah, he wasn't going to do that. Kage opened his eyes lightly and already he felt dizzy and he groaned and rubbed his forehead. Not another dizzy spell, this thought in his head went and then left. Before anything else could catch his attention did his own vison black out and he went still almost lifeless. Weird dreams occured during his lights out. Not much was seen in these weird dreams, just a few faces and hearing muffled voices of the Tv in the room. Since he weighed so much of course a small little pillow would do that to him. Then again he was pretty tall. This happened before he was pretty sure of it, no it was from a book about a boy with a sling shot facing a giant. Waking up from his lights out manner did he open his eyes slowly. Seeing the ceiling he was still upside down. Maybe he should stay that way, since he didn't know wether or not another pillow would hit him in the head.

Making his legs move, Kage felt his knees hit the floor hard and he did a silent 'Oof' before getting up and rubbing the back of his head with his eyes closed. The boy was worried about that little kitten, no wonder he lashed out. Opening his eyes lightly he still felt dizzy and he sighed closing his eyes tightly as he heard a bit of a distant ringing sound. Kage figured he must of hit the ground to hard. Sitting on the edge of the bed did he bury his face into his hands and his body began to shake. Silently demanding his body to stop this nonsense, he laid on his side and closed his eyes hoping for the dizzy feeling to go away.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:48 am

Mori igored Kageyama on the floor. For once ever since meeting the man, he was acting cold to him. The white haired teen would hardly ever be really mean to someone he just meet but he oculdn't help it. He told him to watch over the kitten didn't he? It was obnly expecte to watch over her as well. She was still a child in Mori's eyes and to know that she was allowed to fall and even could have gotten hurt nearly gave him a ehartattack in itself. HE frowned then as he noticed the man didn't get up but he could really rather give a damn. The poor kitten could have gotten alot worse if she were to fall even a mark out of place. He turned his head and ignored Kageyama, his eyes narrow and piercing as he watched over the kitten now, nearly shaking in rage at the thought of her ever getting hurt.

Wasnt' that why he saved her in the first plac? To make sure she was no longer harmed by idiot humans. This is why people were thought to be inadequate by Mori.

Maybe he was going over the top with this...Though Mori was known for being a bit of a dramaquueen, especially with Nora. He looked as the kitten continued to lick the milk and he calmed slightly as if he were a cat and his fur had gotten ruffled and was standing on end.This would be the part where it would slowly start to lower again in an untroubled manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:03 am

Clutching his head some that darn blasted pain would not go away, he didn't over do himself he just got the wind knocked out of him and he hated that feeling. The ringing in his ears remained making his head hurt, what would be next? Breaking a blood vessel in the eyes? Kage's face paled at that thought. Shaking still he bit his lip some what, he knew he didn't hear anything about what Mori said but cats had nine lives. Since he looked at males as being dogs he just about died since well they don't have nine lives only well one life much like humans. Kage opened his eyes lightly as the ringing sort of lowered now but his head still hurted. Sighing lightly he felt something making him twitch before getting up in a hurry and running to the bathroom closing the door in a pure on hurry. The next thing he knew he was by the toliet letting out everything which wasn't good especially for him since he was a big eater. Kage got rid of the unmentionables by flushing and laying his head by the toliet did he look completely sick. Not only did he pass out he also well you know... that was something he had never done but the blow to the head must of caused his body to do such a thing. He could count himself as sick without really being sick. Smirking lightly he couldn't help but think to himself, he probably looked like a women that was having one of those sickness's in the mornings. Great, you get hit by a pillow of doom you now carry its offspring. What is the world coming too. Sighing still he felt his body shaking some. Maybe that blow to the head could count as a well weakness. Then again he was only human, he could only take so many hits.

Remaining in the bathroom he really didn't want to get up for he feared of doing something again, he ate a lot of food and then seeing it going to waste just broke his heart. He was tough around people but he wasn't so tough around food especially seeing it go the way it had gone. Kage wanted to put the hate on something then again that wouldn't solve anything. Keeping his eyes closed and staying near the toliet he couldn't help but feel a little better but if he moved to fast then he may come to make something worse. What did this mean mister genius, it meant to do as your told and take care of a animal. But, it wasn't his fault it was his minds fault being to busy with the food and eating it. Then again he was drawing things. His mind was at fault not his body. Wait, now he confused himself. Okay, it was his fault. No wonder his old man didn't give him a pet, he never took care of it.

Opening his eyes did he stand up after staying in there for a little while and splashing his face in the sink he couldn't help but feel hungry again but he couldn't go get anything to eat. That meant he would have to just wait it out until morning. Since he had did what he had did he couldn't go just eat some more and see that go to waste as well. Kage gritted his teeth to himself feeling mad at himself. If he had just watched the cat he wouldn't have to lose such a good meal. Darn him and his actions of wanting to draw. Kage sighed and placed his face back into the water in the sink still splashing his face.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:19 am

Mori blinked at the sudden movement and he looked up quickly, his eyes narrowing harshly as he soon heard the sound of retching. He made a sort of 'tch' sound and turned his head away calling it just desserts. Ah...He really was cruel. He got up and picked up the phone, calling room service again. He talked with the people for a moment before hanging up after murming a good and thank you.Mori glanced to the kitten who had stopped drinking to stare at the bathroom door with comical wide eyes. He petted her to try and calm her down before blinking, hearing the doorbell ring. Mori left her on the table and walked to the door where he opened it and met the terrified gaze of the same guy who Kage had earlier hugged.
"What an idiot, eh? Eating all that junk food."
He replied in a joking tone even though his face was completly void of emotion. He swiped the bottle of pills from the silver tray the boy held and shut the door in his face, not bothering to tip. Retrieving a waterbottle, he walked to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:33 am

Kage sighed and took the hair clips out of his hair allowing his hair to fall in his face, lucky he had his hair up before that little show he just now showed to the world. Though, no one was in there he still felt like he was in a show of sorts. Rubbing his forehead he bit his bottom lip before grumbling. Hits like those could kill a person if they were not careful, though he wasn't careful he did sort of save his back some. Speaking of which he rubbed his shoulder's and the back of his neck with closed eyes popping them in place he bit his lip a bit harder before shaking it off and smiling soon after. Glancing to the door he narrowed his eyes some. He felt the boy's sort of anger still, and maybe it would be best to call this 'Party night' over with. Letting his eyes become weak looking, he couldn't help but feel even more horrible. Was he still sick, he guessed he was. Kage may need to go to sleep to clear the illness which was attacking him at this moment. The illness was just a term of saying his sore back and his dizzy head. Opening the bathroom door finally did he sort of notice Mori and he sighed closing his eyes right behind his blonde bangs. His old man had always told him to eat better foods, but even if they were better for you. They would still come out of your mouth the same. Smirking inwardly at that thought he placed his arms around his flat stomach which still felt a bit on the off side. That ringing sound he had heard may of been a sign. His brain probably tripped over something causing his reaction. Then again who knew what goes on the body anyway.

"No need for concerns. I'll just sleep it off."

Was the man aware of Mori having something for him, heh no. Kage was a little on the off side on both stomach and head. Of course he won't come to notice what Mori has with him at this moment. That seemed to be the thing though with Kage, he usually slept somethings off. It was better than others things anyway. From what he knew his old man gave him some kind of liquid for a cold. Reading what it does to the body if you drank to much led to injuries in the stomach or throat. Something like that wasn't what Kage wanted. He didn't trust things like that. Just sleeping was the best cure for the tough guy Kage anyway.

Shifting his head to the side he didn't want Mori to look at his face, he probably still looked bad after his little moment with the bathroom. That just revealed that the man cared about his image and felt guilty about his mistakes. All adults felt that way, or well actually Kage still felt that way. The blonde haired man maybe a man way older than some or younger than some it didn't matter. He was still looked at as a adult who was childish acting. This was his way to eternal youth as funny as that was.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:43 am

Mori twisted the pill bottle and popped it open, pouring two pills in his palm and closing it once again with a twist. He set the pill bottle down and noticed that Kage had came out of the bathroom. Walking up to the blonde haired did he ignore what he said because frankly again. He could really rather give a damn~. He frowned at the thought though. He just threw up. He need to take something so he wouldn't upset his stomach further. Lieing down would help but it would not ensure another episode. Mori openly revealed his dislike at the man's thinking and he thrusted out his hand with the pills, opening his fingers to reveal the white capsules.
"Take. Now."
His tone was something that wasn't to be questioned and even if the man tried to turn away and refuse, Mori would pin him down, knife by knife and MAKE him take those pills. He held out the bottle of water as well having a feeling that Kageyama was going to be one of those people who would rather take his pills dry but Mori would not allow such carelessness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:56 am

Having his head go back to the pills he felt his eyebrow twitch, wait a minute he wanted him to take the medicine which could cause other problems to his body. Narrowing his eyes under his blonde locks he couldn't help but feel the urge to resist. That would make things much harder on him though and honestly he wished that he did go work right now. Speaking of which he could probably make it if he bolted right at this moment. Sighing and twitching feeling his anger wanting to come out he took the pills and the water and walked by Mori simply popping them in his mouth and chugging the whole water down. Yep, the boy was still mad at him. Things happen, anger can come out just about anywhere. It was funny really, Kage wanted to play his guitar for actually that was his item that made him feel lots better not matter what. If his hand were to be cut off, chances are he wouldn't feel any pain especially playing his guitar with just one hand. Kage guessed that was why he wasn't good with other people. He just did something in the bathroom which was well not good, he even didn't watch the kitten when he had suppose too. Hong Kong wasn't like this place by a long shot but he would take it and the pain for a little moment longer. The last thing he wanted to do was go back to his father with his tail between his legs. Getting into the bed that he had fell from the side of earlier did he lay on his side and cover his head with his right arm. Feeling his body still made the man feel tons better.

Kage had his eyes open for a little while, it looked like he had been stabbed. Why was he feeling horrible, did the knock on the head open up something. not knowing about it made him feel worser but it went away as he closed his eyes and didn't think about nothing. Being a adult that was childish was hard, but he liked being himself and he liked being that way. Mori didn't like it though either that or he was mainly mad at him for not watch the cat. Kage was a dog, a dog that had been kicked around. That image of that dog would be funny to Kage but it wasn't like that now.

After sometime, which wasn't long being less than a minute did he fall asleep still in that position. No dreams or anything came into his head, everything that he was feeling went away in a popping manner. Hm, when many people he grew up with thought about it. He was much worser than a nerd, he was a random man that was looked at much more weirder than any other nerd. If Kage did surrender to his old man's wishes would that bring out something cooler out of Kage or would that just make him weirder. Who knew.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:43 am

Mori picked up the kitten from her spot and he set her on top of his head and walked back over to the windows, staring out at the view, putting a knee on the window sill and then the other, soon sitting fully on the window, staring outside. Was he ignoring Kage? Most likely. That's certaintly what it looked like. Maybe he should leave seeing as how he was ticked off and yet he had just ensured the man's safe health but it was clear that neither really wanted to speak to the other.

His cell phone rang.

He blinked and took out the silver phone and checked who it was. A client. Glancing over to Kage then guessing that the man wouldnt be paying attention to him anyway, he clicked answer and listened to the person yell at him from the other end. He was not one to usually suffer all these degrading comments but he was also one who was actually immune to these sort of immature things so he stuck with it and dbore his punishment ebfore smiling into the phone and started offering deals. He had new information about the new gang with the strong yakuza but it was also nowhere to be found as much as he knew. So he teased the other person and continued to bargain for a higher deal..

Mocking the other as he spoke, he said he would give the information as well as the lcoation and all its hideouts that the boss on the other line wasn't aware of.

Setlingn the deal, he agreed on a place and time and then hung up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Empty Courtyard [Open]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next