Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Empty Courtyard [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:05 pm

The blonde haired man listened to the pup calmly and almost interested enough to actually want to get to know the pup better. Hearing his response about wanting to keep her made him smirk and then closed his eyes and smiled largely with his two different eye colors closed. It touched him in the heart really it did, sometimes he thought about wanting to be adopted by someone but he was a big tom cat. Kage nodded to the pup with his head sort of down as he leans a bit off of the bench for sometime but he wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon. Blonde locks covered his face for a little bit longer before lifting his head to the pups question and he smiled and looked to his guitar very happy.

"I have been playing a little over 4-5 years. I got it on my first year of college"

Thinking a bit more to himself he was actually thinking of what next to ask him, he could probably ask for his name since he felt like he wasn't liking the pup name all that much. That was how he was though, he liked saying pup and kitten for they were cute and he liked cute things just like his old man though he figured that he could ask something else. Kage looked to the pup silently and he smiled, he may as well ask for his name since it seemed like the best thing to ask at this point. He knew that the pup knew his name and everything about him but he wasn't bothered by that if anything he could case less if he knew everything about him, that just went to show that Kage just had to do different things from now on to make it fun.

"What's your name? I know that if I keep calling you a pup you won't like it right?."

Kage actually let a smile fall over his features, a very calming one at that. The same smile he had used when he was in college and was with friends. Friends in the college he came from were alright though they gave up each and everytime he tried to get them to chase him which wasn't fun at all. Kage liked a little fun, and having others chase him was completely fun. If he could find someone like that, that actually liked to have fun he would be able to rest easy and show them off to his old man and actually give him a hard time. Like a rubbing in his face thing, since his old man actually didn't think he could get anyone to actually marry him or something. Who knew what his old man was thinking. Right now, all that Kage cared about was being himself and finding the right one. Though it may take a while to find the right one he was alright with that. Idea's that are new were the same as finding the right person. They just don't pop up into your head unless you find some kind of inspiration. That was just how life was and apparently his old man didn't know much about it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:02 pm

The kitten pawed at his fingers as they played with her and she clawed him for the first time, he pulled away, his pale slender fingers now sketched with a fresh red scratch and he lightly put a hand on her head making her mew in protest then moved his hand away, she pawed at him again but more gently. It was important to train her as best as he could right now. he recalled that if a kitten was going to get too rough in its family, his brothers and sisters and even its mother would discipline it and it would learn better next time. Mori petted her again making her purr as she pawed at him again, her claws sheathed now. The informant listened to Kageyama and he nodded silently to what he said.

"My father would never let me play an instrument. He believed that it would stray me from a goal he set out."

He continued to play with the cat, earning cute adorable mews from her as she pawed at him. He wondered what he would call her because he was sure that she was going to stay with him now but he wasn't really good at names. Look at his best friend. He nicknamed him Nora which meant stray loosely. The way the cat wagged her tail and mewed up at him made him think of a dog though she was a cat. He blinked at the question and looked up to face Kageyama and he smiled a small smile.

"Mori Aurum." His expression returned to something like blankness and he questioned what Nora was saying. "Ah...When did you call me that?"

He couldn't recall a time when he had heard that but obviously he must have missed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:02 am

Tapping his chin as if trying to remember did he pick up on when he had did that, figuring out when he had called him that made him smirk and look to Mori actually now figuring out his name. Kage simply made a face that said when we were in the academy grounds last and well he left from there when the pup was in the tree or something in that nature. Though he knew his name now he was going to keep calling him a pup in his mind, that was something which would always stick in his mind. When he had heard about Mori's father made him simply frown in a normal manner, a father like that was just plain sad in Kage's opinion though he had a bit of a better father than his old man though he would never switch them. Liking his old man the way that he was made things easy for Kage to run about and actually live his life without having others telling him how to live his life. That wasn't a life that was a cage and that made his heart sink some what. Shifting his head back did he smile almost sweetly in thought of home when he was the pup's age. Kage had it all. Money, friends, freedom, and fun. That was all that he needed back then but it was now different. Since he was now 21 he was going to have to live his life the way that he wanted to live it. It may of course take a while till things start taking action, and in which case he was alright with that.

"Mori eh? Nice to meet you. Your father sounds to be a real stick in the mud. Not that it is a bad thing, but you have a life. Your own life, sort of funny you remind me of that kitten. If the right one came around they could actually take you away from your hard life and place you in a new one."

Pretty perfect way of speaking really, that was how he looked at things sometimes. Kage knew that rules and such would have to be followed in a strict family. That was how life was sometimes, the blonde haired man knew that all to well sort of. Having his old man constantly tell him to act his age and then train himself to where he could take over the company when his old man retires was just a normal routine. A kind of plan that he would do when he lived the main parts of his life out. When things start getting bad on his end anyway. Kage will do this until his passion for it will be gone and then maybe he may listen to his old man.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Mori gave Kageyama a small smile as he nodded in response, and he wasn't quite sure on what to say when his father was mentioned. His father was always a stickler for the rules. He was the boss after all. So he often had to teach his gang a thing or two. Though with Mori, he was also so kind and always watched over the boy since he was going to inherit the family business eventually. But when his only friend was threatened to be fired, he quit the family and left his dotting father behind.

Nora didn't know that Mori was harshly trained when he was with his father which is why he often cried to his former servant. Mori gave Kageyama a calm distracted nod and he gave a small smile to the man.

"That's interesting. I never really thought about it until now. That was smart, do you use that on all the people you meet?"

Mori raised an eyebrow since he was aware that the man had earlier was trying to flirt/tease with him and he leaned back onto the bench, relaxing a little now that he was at least a bit less wary around this new person he met.

Usually he wouldn't really hang around with people because he didn't really want to hang out with people he didn't know or anybody he didn't trust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:39 am

The question made the blonde haired man smirk in a sad way, not always did he show that he was smart. Liking to play dumb and look stupid was his way of adapting to his new surroundings until he found more people he could actually trust and spend time with. Kage was a person that never hardly opened up to people, and never would he open up to his old man cause only then would his old man change him to actually act mature and that was just not him. Something about his inspiration and new ideas had brought him here for a reason. Finding new things to use in his music was one, coming across new ideas to use in his tattoo art was another. The last thing though that was important to him was that he wanted to find actual true friends to open himself up. Maybe even find someone to where he can open up purely too. Kage was a hard case to crack but as the time went by did he discover things that he had never discovered before. Seeing other people together made him seem out of place for a little while. Usually he got jealous around them which was just his childish actions taking over to make him seem or appear cute, did it work? Not really. Glancing to the pup did he notice the small smile on his face and he closed his eyes and smiled back trying to be positive and actually look like he was having fun. Which in a way he was, though it would never last for he would have to go back to being almost serious and depend on his sort of not trusting people that he didn't know sort of way.

"I use to do it with everyone I met. I don't do it anymore though, since well it is just another thing that holds me back a little bit. Though, you think it interesting in that case don't forget it cause I may never speak like that often."

Changing his looks from a full blown smile to a smirk did he bring up his gym bag of a navy blue color with white lines on the side. It was a pretty decent and large bag, which was able to hold everything that he needed to maintain his living on the go. Traveling had its perks but sometimes it had its sour moments to and so he needed to be ready for it. When it changes, some people don't see it coming and so Kage has to be ready for anything. Never was he afraid to travel by himself, it just left a lot of doors open for him and he liked that alot. Kage placed both of his hands on the top of his gym bag while his guitar case leaned against his right leg for sometime. It was comfortable to him to have it leaned against him since it was there. Not only that but he placed his right hand on the strap and gave it a small squeeze making sure to keep it with him at all cost. Liking to play his guitar all the time, he wanted to show people how happy he could be when he played it for them. Actually, Kage wanted to prove that he can be happy and that was when he played his guitar from his heart. His old man would never understand that kind of connection, the only kind he knows of is when he sometimes pokes himself with a pen which then would leave a black dot on his finger. Kage found that funny though for he had seen his old man do that some a dozen times each week.

Softly waiting did Kage lean back somewhat in the bench and let out that heavy sigh, the kind that showed that he was sort of tired and that he was going to be resting there for quite a while. Of course, he wouldn't push himself to hard. If he did that he may pass out and that was something that he didn't need right now. Kage actually passed out probably two times in total, the first time was at his birthday party when he was around 13 years of age. He got so worked up over his presents that he passed out and stayed out cold for 2 days. The second time, Kage was attending his private school and this was probably when he was 17 years of age. Playing in a game of basketball, in a actual game that was between two different teams. Kage's team was winning so far and so when he tried to out run the other team members from the other team did he start to feel dizzy. Taking the shot with 5 seconds left placed a lot of stress on him. Kage missed the shot that day due to his dizziness and then suddenly passing out afterwards. When he had awoke he was in the nurses office and found out that his team lost. Kage's face became a little distant when he thought about it, cause of that mess up he costed his team the biggest win and not only that but he was kicked out of the team as well.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:55 am

Mori lowered his attention to the kitten again and rubbed a finger on the side of her face, recieving a content purr before she laid back downin his lap again and curled up. The informant didn't know what to say anymore and instead redirected his gaze tot he guitar case. He had never quite seen anything like it and he probably wouldn't, not for a while anyway. It wasn't like Ikebukuro had alot of street performers so there wasn't any garantees. Though the way Kageyama played made him wonder if alot of people did this and wether they did it for the money or for the entertainment to play for others. The boy's expression showed that he wanted to ask but he wasn't certain that he would get a positive attitude or answer from Kage. He continued to looked at the case before turning to Kage, noticing he was resting and for a second, he wanted to poke him. Just to make sure he was awake. The informant watched for another minute before raising a small hand and poked Kage in the shoulder with a slender finger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:14 am

Feeling the poke did the 21 year old man glance to Mori before smirking lightly to him as if asking what did he want. Kage looked to Mori for sometime before his smirk went away and he raised his eyebrow up elegantly and he wanted to lean in and pet the pup but he knew best not to and so he kept his hands where they were though he continued to look at Mori in a weird way, it was a little humorous really. Something though did pop in his head and he looked down to the kitten in the pup's arms for sometime. Getting a new idea seemed to be a good thing, after all he needed to get as many ideas as possible until his passion ends up drying up. Kage had thought of doing a song for Mori but how should it sound. That was something that he would have to work on for sometime, it really didn't take long for Kage to think up a new song. It was pretty easy for him now, when he was in college however did it prove to be a challenge which he could not do very well. Kage actually sucked at it for a little while before getting the hang of it. His two different blue colored eyes blinked somewhat before he looked back up and looked to the pup's finger and then he looked to his own which seemed to be different than his. Then again, everyone had different hands and fingers did they not.

Putting his finger down did he lay his head on the back of the bench but he still looked at Mori, if he wanted to ask something he would be okay with answering it. Kage wasn't against answering questions, though if they were really personal then well that was another story. He may try to answer it but it maybe hard for him. Kage's old man was alright with answering anything, while Kage was a little hesitant in answering things. That was how different they were sometimes, his old man wasn't afraid to speak his choice in anything either which in a way Kage spoke his sometimes as well. It just showed that both himself and his old man were sort of related. Well, sort of. Kage still had to figure that out, if he couldn't figure it out then he would be asking questions later on in his life and may not get a decent answer. Thinking a little to himself did he lifted his head up faintly and that was when he spoke, wanting Mori to understand he would answer anything. Well, as best as he could answer it anyway.

"Yes, do you want to ask me something?"

Kage was polite when he had said this and his face actually showed a look that showed he was being honest when he had asked that. Was it wrong for him to be a little worried for someone that was a new friend to him. Kage actually did not think it to be wrong, then again who knows what kind of friendship they had going on now. They were bonding which was a start. Kage laid his head back again and he waited silently for Mori to say anything or do anything. After glancing at him did he notice that Mori was silent and so he wanted to check in on the pup. If he was alright then that would ease Kage's thoughts somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:25 am

Mori blinked as he was stared at by the man after recently poking him and though he gave a light sweatdrop due to being stared at so intently, he almost forgot his question considering it had been what propelled him to bother the blonde in the first place. That and he was curious as to wether he had fallen asleep with his eyes open. That tended to happen to people who worked day and night. He hadn't caught anyone actually doing so but research showed it happened often especially in a busy city. He jumped quietly, disrupted from his thoughts as Kageyama made it easier for him to ask his questiong without feeling rude.
"Ah, sorry. I had thought for a second that you had fallen asleep for a moment there...Um...Do you,...play for the crowds entertainment or for the money? Research goes to show that street performers do rather well in a big city and seem to thrive in the large district of Ikebukuro but most people do it for scounting and such. Do you intend to get scouted?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:45 am

Not really showing any surprise or anything did Kage just sit there with a content look on his face and after sometime of waiting and hearing Mori's question made him smirk some. Looking to his lap and keeping his eyes on his finger's did he take in the full detail of his black nail polish and as he stared at it for sometime did he glance to Mori silently. Did he notice when Mori had jumped, probably. Though, he would never say anything about it. Many people don't like it when other's see them jump, it was some kind of thing that made them look weak or so that was what Kage had thought. Looking fully to Mori, and as he did so did he also make sure that his eyes were on his in that manner to show that he can be mature and show it as well. To look someone in the eyes shows loyalty as well as honesty. Kage had learned that from his old man and sometimes he uses it for his advantage when it comes to talking to people in clubs and such. Did he understand what Mori was saying, yes. He was all to aware of what he was asking and so after he looked at Mori in the eyes did he smile somewhat making his expression seem well, open. Speaking the truth was the next best thing.

"It is alright, I'm awake. To answer your question though, I play for both. The entertainment as well as the money. It makes me happy to play for other's and it makes me even more happy just to play. Hearing myself play makes me feel safer and actually open to accept new ideas. No, I'm going to play for as long as I can until I can't get anything out of it anymore. After that though, I'll probably be going back to Hong Kong."

Kage's voice lowered somewhat at the mentioning of his home, that was just something that he didn't feel very happy about saying. He loved playing his music and just seeing everyone enjoy it just as much as he did just made himself even more happy. Kage rubbed the side of his neck softly as he looked almost embarrassed though he glanced to Mori somewhat after that. Blonde locks came over his eyes to hide them from the world and then his left hand came up and began softly touching and scratching his nose in that manner of almost weakness. Usually, Kage wasn't comfortable looking like this and the fact was he hated acting like this. Though he couldn't help but act like this cause he was going to ask Mori something. It was about him doing a song for him, though he didn't want Mori to think of anything special about it unless he wanted to think of it as being special. Music was music right, and sometimes people thought it to be special when one did a song for them. After doing that for two minutes did he sort of ask in a rough sort of weak sounding voice. It was just cause he was strangled at the moment.

"This maybe out of the blue, could I write a song for you Mori? I do not know how long I'll be around and so could I? It is up to you of course?"

The blonde haired man looked to Mori silently in a glance though his hair was still in the way. After a moment or two did he actually make a small face telling Mori that it was up to him as well if he wanted to hear him do the music for him or not. As well as he could just not think it to be special after all Mori didn't have to like listen to Kage while he played it. He was certain that other preformers could do the song as well. When it was finished, Kage will give him the music sheet and then go about his day. Though he would add that song of Mori to his new idea's so he could play it to look back on memories since he did that alot.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Mori blinked and crossed his arms as he hugged the kitten to himself and got comfortable on the bench, lifting his legs up and crossing them in a sort of indian style, he smiled pleasantly, able to relax a little around Kageyama. He gave a small nod and chuckled a little, looking to the side. He used to be rich but ever since he had run away, he had been struggling for money with his friend and his job wasn't exactly paying all the time considering that he had to deal with his rough clients.

He blinked as he noticed that Kage was growing rather awkward and he blinked, tilting his head as he gave a small frown wondering what he was going to ask because it seemed rather important but also embarrassing which was rather amusing for the snow haired informant, causing him to smirk just a little at how cute the adult seemed when he was flustered.

He gave the man a calculating look at the odd request and he was silent for a moment before shrugging.

"I don't know much about music. What are you going to do? It's fine really but I don't exactly understand that about...anythign really to do with music."

He looked away to the ground with a embarrassed look. He always heard other people talking about music and such but he never truly got it though he rather liked how Kageyama played and was rather flattered that he was going to make a song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:14 pm

The blonde haired man was silent for it was like he was trying to understand what Mori was saying as best as he can, with his blonde hair in the way it made it impossible to see his eyes. After hearing Mori did he finally lift his head moving his blonde hair and then he looked to Mori with his head laying on the left side of his shoulder making him seem rather relaxed like nothing could ruin his lazy moment. Kage liked music and he also liked playing music for other people, when he played his guitar at home with his old man did things get weird fast. Playing his guitar did his father pop his head in which made Kage lift his head up and look to him well weirdly. A silence went on between the two before his old man's face changed to a pale look as he removed his face from Kage's bedroom door. The awkward silence remained on Kage's shoulders for a very long time and honestly he was a little weirded out by his old man. It probably was that his old man didn't like the sound of the guitar for he liked violins and pianos and other stuff like that. That was another reason why the two of them can not get along most of the time cause his old man had his likes while Kage had his. Both of them were just to different, and yet they were related by blood.

"All I'm going to do is make a music sheet about you and then after it is done I'll give it to you. You can decide then who you want to play it for you. Chances are I may not be around here much longer though that is only by chance. All you can do to understand music is to listen to it. It is meant to be heard after all."

Kage looked down to his lap and then back to Mori in a slight glance, honestly the blonde haired man didn't want to leave from here. There was a lot of freedom here and he liked that alot, but he knew that if he gets bored of it after a while then he can't be rebellious anymore. He would have to grow up like his old man put it like one time. Kage sighed making a long sort of frown expression which then turned to a emotionless one for a short moment. Staying like that for ten seconds did he change his look and he looked to Mori and he smirked a little bit before putting his left hand through his blonde locks making his hair slick back some what out of his face. Kage then returned his head to his left shoulder for a simple rest again. Thoughts like his kept on coming and going in his head, it was like it entered one ear and it circled around his head before leaving from the other ear. It was weird to Kage, for his head was like a whirlpool which never seemed to end once he thought of something.

"Since you followed me and actually wanted to try and get to know me then I can leave you with a little reward. After I give you the music sheet I might just go about my way. That is how I am, trying to live my dreams and passions until it ends then I will have to grow up like my old man says. It isn't bad though, after I do all that I want to do then I won't be so sad."

Once he spoke it he actually grew confused, would he not be sad if he lived out his dream. His passion?, That was something he was unsure of. Kage narrowed his eyes as he looked a little to his opposite side and did that for a little bit. Would he have to think about that more, probably. Sighing through his nostrils silently did he return his face on Mori. Earlier he made a fool of himself, looking all flustered. Kage actually did blush but he would always try to beat it back with pain. Was that healthy, heh no. He just wanted others to view him as tough and he will almost do anything to keep up his tough image.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Mori listened again, hugging his knees to himself as he moved them around and watched the kitten cling to his knees, offering her a small smile as he tried to paw up at his face, mewing at him playfully.But the smile slowly faded as he continued to listen to Kage and he grew cold in looks and he began to ignore him. What was the point then? Some sort of reward? Then he was going to say 'good bye kid have a nice life?' To Mori, he would rather he just not makea music sheet for him at all. So what if it was given to him and made only once. Who would he have it played for him? He knew hardly anyone who knew how to play. He returned to being otherwise the same as before. Something like an outcast as he looked at the kitten as she played with a string on his short's hem that had gotten loose, not saying anything as an irritated aura surrounded him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Raising a eyebrow to Mori did the blonde haired man notice the silence again from the pup and he frowned some in that way which was both confused as well as lost. Was it something he said, great now he was starting to sound like his old man who nags him all the time when he tried to place his feet on the main living room table. Each time he did it, did he hear his old man nag at him and shake his finger at him. Just all that made the blonde haired male get mad at his old man. Kage sat up straight and he seemed to think about what he had said. Narrowing his eyes and putting on that small adult pout did he make a small 'Feh' noise but then his head went down quickly before he placed his chin on his right knuckle. There went his lazy mood, it went out the door and fell into a rabbit hole of some special yet weird kind. Kage looked to Mori and that was when he shook his head, and after shaking his head did he make a face downward. Showing all these emotions was just who Kage was, being a wild man who was tough opened up a lot of emotions. Both negative as well as positive and so he placed a slightly worried face on as he asked Mori curiously.

"What's wrong? Did I say something to upset you? Change your mind about me making a song for you?"

Curiousity killed the cat, Kage knew that saying all to well especially when his old man had said it a lot of times. During his birthday to the end of it. So, when his old man did that to him he returned the favor and would not tell his old man anything. Always countering against him. 'Since gramps won't tell me then I won't tell you anything!' that would always make his old man so mad that he would demand for Kage to tell him something which only made the blonde haired man laugh and go about his day leaving his old man behind and at home. Was it funny, yes it was. Kage liked to bully his old man around after all that was what kids did best now a days. Kage still looked to Mori and he made a soft expression, one that actually looked guilty. He probably said something wrong to Mori and in which case his face had told him that he took whatever he said back.

As the silence continued on and he waited for Mori to tell him what was the matter did the 21 year old male looked to the side in a bit of a guilty manner. Kage probably hurt the pup's feelings and that was something that he did not like doing. Everyone should be happy, right. If that were true then he tossed the pup's happiness out the door and into a room full of bombs. Since he felt like that, of course he was going to feel a little guilty.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:52 pm

Mori let the man wallow in his guilt for a while, ignoring him and being perhaps a bit childish as if he was ignoring a parent who was trying to make him feel better. And perhaps, he was being a bit too childish. He had a habit of acting that way and this was probably something ridiculous to outside people. Mori didn't want a song though. For one of the reasons that he moved to Ikebukuro was for the information and the rumros and the legends but he also moved here to get away from everything from his old life that he had thrown out the window. Saying in a perfectly serious voice, an attitude of toughness that Kageyama hadn't yet managed to master, he said.
"I want a friend..."
If Kage were to move then what was the point of keeping the sheet music if he couldn't have anybodyelse he knew play it for him. As he would call it, it would be a waste of his time and energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Hearing the words out of Mori's mouth did the blonde haired man sigh and he could almost feel the weight of the world off of his shoulders for a little bit. Though, he could also feel his old man nagging him to which wasn't helping none. Kage leaned back again and he seemed to be a little distant in his thoughts right now, they were bonding and everything but could he really be friends with a pup. He guessed so though he may come to try and challenge him some what, like he had did with his other friends in college. In the private school he didn't do that at all, he just talked to people and that was it they were friends. No running away from them and no trying to get them to chase him. It was a pretty normal friendship back in his private school that he came from growing up. Kage heard the seriousness of Mori's tone. Heck, he heard it all. Something about that tone made his heart almost freeze in a weird way, though then again Kage was a weird man all together just like his old man. Placing his hands behind his back did the 21 year old look to Mori and after doing that did he reply in a normal tone. It held its own softness as well as its seriousness as well. It also held a bit of dark flirting, or rather just a normal small flirt comment. It didn't mean anything of course unless the pup though it meant something. Who knows what others think of what was said, they had their own opinion on everything.

"You want a friend, and I want a pup which I can take back with me to Hong Kong."

Smiling of course did he close his eyes, never did he seem bothered by anything besides thunderstorms and major lightning storms. Those two were the only thing that could bring a man like him down on his knees and almost screaming like a nerd when he was being chased by bullies. Silly humor, how he loved his brain at times. It always had a way of making himself smirk, smile, or faintly laugh. Though it was the truth he hated thunderstorms as well as lightning. Never would he lie about what he had feared though he would never tell anyone cause if he told someone they would surely laugh at him. Kage changed his look of course and he moved his hands out from behind his head and then he looked to Mori normally.

"Though, I guess we can be friends. You gain something and then you lose it I guess. What a cruel world this is, though in a way the many people living in the world make it that way. Then again I guess we could put some of the blame on mother nature?"

After speaking this did he look upward and give that questioning look but it went away and he leaned back some back in the bench and looked ahead though his eyes were downward as he thought about it more. Life was a hard game, you gain a life then you lose it. Would it repeat, yes it would repeat. That was how games were. Kage thought about what he had said long and hard and then he quit after noticing different people walk by and seeing their feet as they did walk by and so he stopped his thinking for a while and watched the many people that walked by forgetting his thoughts for now.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Mori waited patiently as he petted the little kitten in his lap and didn'y say anything for he found nothing else to say that would be worth his time anymore. If the man wanted to just give him a song andleave then he would no longer care for the man's opinion. The only reason that Mori followed hm was becasue he peaked his interest. Though he was going to quickly become bored and rather sensitive if he was going to act like... his father.

His father as one of those people who used things then threw them away. Mostly people's lives and Mori was tired of having to deal with people like that though he was like that himself and he hated it.

Blinking up to what Kageyama said, he leaned into the man, transfering his weight from his bum to Kage's shoulder. He stil had a expressionless look on his face and yet he still managed to flirt back though he usually wasn't serious about those sort of things but neither was Kageyama he learned. His cool lavender eyes narrowed slightly at the blone man and though it would be perfect if he smirked, he remained collected.

"Then I guess we're both going to be oddly disappointed if that's the trade."

He blinked as Kageyame continued and though he was no longer irritated, he didn't smile and he didn't relax. He jsut gave simple nod and looked back down to the kitten as she mewed for attention
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:11 am

Raising both of his eyebrows to what Mori had said he couldn't help but close his eyes and give off a full blown smile. That was something that he wasn't expecting and then making a lightly surprised face with his eyes wide and his mouth open in a light manner as if he was saying 'Oh' did he look to Mori and his expression changed to a normal one before softly patting Mori's leg softly as he closed his two different eye colors and after doing that did he look to Mori fully before taking his hand off of Mori. The blonde haired man noticed the leaning in motion from Mori and he wondered about that though he wouldn't try to flirt much with the pup, or could he. That was something else that he hadn't thought of and so he could always choose to flirt lightly and yet not mean it though deep down he felt his dark natured behavior peak up and he actually did want to mean it. All these strange feelings going through him right now was cause of his old man and his weird actions as well as feelings. Will he ever out grow from his father or would he continue to become like his old man but slowly. That was something that he didn't want to think about. After getting rid of that feeling did he smile showing his full blown smile.

"Oh, are you trying to indicate something?"

Kage felt himself almost wanting to laugh and fidget around like some kind of weird student, but he was 21. How badly that looked depended on what other's thought of him. Silently, did Kage tilt his head and wondered what the pup meant. His blonde locks coming over his eyes almost but they strayed away from him and had come to hug his cheek's lightly going down to his neck where a good portion of black was which was connected to his tattoo. Kage actually wondered about what Mori said. Sure, maybe Kage would be disappointed but the only reason was he couldn't have someone so cute because he was pretty sure he was already spoken for or something in that nature. It was normal to think that of course, this was a new area and everything to him but emotions still flowed everywhere else. Love, relationships, dates, and marriages still applied everywhere else around the world and he couldn't help but then wonder. Where did his old man meet his mother, or is it by chance that he was adopted. No, he wasn't adopted. After all he was related to the old man who lived and almost owned Hong Kong. The almost goes to the fact that he owns a large company which has been known to be important. Not only that but he has a lot of money as well.

"Do you want to trade for something else then or am I bothering you now with my weird flirting as well as teasing?"

The blonde haired man felt almost to happy at the moment, that was only cause he was bonding with a pup that seemed so new as well as interesting. If the pup found him interesting then one would call it a interesting bond or something in that nature. His old man would say that it was fate but he hardly believed that some what. Kage wasn't the kind of guy to believe in fairy tales. Staying silent and looking fully into Mori's interesting eyes which seemed to be like glowing diamonds to him did his eyes dim a bit in his curiousity. Light blue/ sapphire eyes stayed fixed on Mori's lavender diamond ones as he waits for his response. This seemed to be something that normal preformers fall into, they come across someone so interesting and right away too. Would this jinx him or would the pup actually try to 'like' as his old man put it. Then again who knows what the future holds for Kage at this moment. Things still had yet to be shown to him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Mori held up the kitten and srunched up his nose as she felt her cold paw hit him in the nose lightly and he blinked as he glanced up to Kageyama to raise an eyebrow instead of what he would usually do which would be to smirk but he managed to keep it off his face for a while. He turned back to the kitten and cooed at her, earning more purs as she tried to paw at him again.

"Hm? But didn't you start it?"

He continued to tease the man, not at all minding that he was playing around with hm for it was rater amusing to ave a playmate for a little while. He was used to people who were rather none reactive. Not bothered as much he was slowly relaxing into Kageyama. It was almost like a cat who had its fur ruffled after a fight and now it was slowly straying back towards the treats.

"Trade? What did you have in mind?"

He was all about gambling yet his mind was being a little slow right now ashe looked up to the blonde man's different colored eyes and offered a small smile though it disappeared in the next second.

"I don't mind it. It's rather cute. Like how you were blushing earlier."

He had just called the older man cute. which was saying something since wasn't he the young child here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Kage's expression was a normal calm one though it did stll held that positive aura about him, the blonde haired man blinked once upon hearing Mori's response. The first thing he said was that he started it. Which in a way, yes he did. Kage sort of laughed a little through his lips in that muffled manner before just simply closing his eyes but keeping his smile over his features. The next thing he said made Kage open his eyes lightly and he glanced to Mori with his head still facing forward to the many people who were walking ahead of the both of them though they were sitting on the bench. Trading something for something else was a normal thing in the world. It was funny when Kage thought about it, real life was like a video game. Though, it was a game that had no turn off switch as well as a saving point. Pointless really, if it had a saving point then he could go back and fix his flaws and such about himself fearing thunderstorms. Childish thoughts always appeared in Kage's head and they will always be childish after all he was 21 and had to think seriously on his future after all. Turning his head finally did he nudge Mori in the shoulder softly as he replied while laughing again though it was muffled.

"Who knows what I had in mind. What do you want from me? If you tell me that at least then I can give back something of equal value. Either that or treat you to something?"

Sitting up fully now did Kage shift his short sleeved hoodie so it was open and it showed his sleeveless shirt underneath his red hoodie. The shirt was sort of tight on him since well he had a lean build. Did he work out, not really though just being himself was a true work out. The only good thing about it though is that it was free to be like him. That worked better than going to the gym. Kage's blonde locks still remained around his cheek's but when he shifted his hoodie did his hair flow evenly on both side's of his shoulders. The black coloring of his tattoo that covered his neck was attached to something though it was hidden due to his shirt that he was wearing underneath his short sleeved red hoodie. When Kage heard the other part however did he narrow his eyes and sort of pinch himself making his eyes sort of move but by a tiny bit as if something fell into his eyes though it was from another source.

"I don't blush, I was just embarrassed. I oftenly don't make music for other's."

Sounding tough, Kage tried his best to get rid of the feeling. After sometime he tried to get rid of other weird thoughts that would flow through his head. Normally, that happened to him a lot and in a way it was something he used to amuse himself and if that didn't work then his guitar would have to work. Kage looked to Mori almost interested with a full blown smile on his face as he countered.

"Your the cute one. After all your the pup."
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:07 pm

Mori pouted as he was nudged and he forced himself to sit up, not wanting to sit up so soon and be forced from his comfortable place on Kageyama's shoulder. He glanced to the man as he asked about what he wanted and the pale haired informant stared at the blonde haired guitarist and shrugged.
"I wanna friend. That's it."
Simple request. He didn't get why the man had to make it anymore difficult. He was acting like his father would as if everything had to be traded for something and it was rather strange. The informant sighed and he gave Kageyama another pout, a small pink flush applied to his cheeks as he stared up at Kage cutely. Having been in charged to hundreds of servants left him with quite a few talents.
"But Kage-chan, you say that but a pup acts more tough than you~. You looked so adorable when you were flustered. Won't you show that expression to me again~?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Noticing everything that Mori was doing, Kage couldn't help but close his eyes and smirk a little bit with his head sort of down though it didn't stay that way for long for he lifted his head and looked to the pup. Mori was a very interesting case, Kage oftenly didn't find many people like that then again he was in a new area which meant so many more discoveries. That was something normal to find new people with their own personalities as well as finding some people who were completely opposite from him. Kage also knew that he sort of disturbed Mori's sitting postion and in a way he should feel a little guilty for that though Mori could always put his head back on his shoulder even with him sitting up even. Going through everything entirely different from any other person. Some would expect Kage to be so much like his fater. Finding everything to be cute. Adopting employee's like his own children. It was weird when he thought about it. Walking in for a personal talk with his father did he hear his father talk to his employee's like they were his sons or daughter's. Did the employee's find it weird, no. Since they were getting paid a lot more all cause of what his old man said to them, were they able to take everything that his old man said and actually not be bothered by it but be happy because of it. That annoyed the blonde haired man. Kage didn't like it cause well the employee's were getting way to spoiled and cocky for his liking. Deciding to ignore it was he able to reply to Mori.

"That's it huh. Well then I guess that works. I'll shut up now about making you a song and everything."

Kage didn't feel upset or anything over it since now his left hand was rubbing his right hand for a long period of time though it was soft which it wouldn't cause a red mark. Looking to Mori for a little bit more did he raise his left eyebrow at Mori's expression and then some and that knocked his eyebrow raising out of the ball park. Keeping a blank face on did he notice the coloring to Mori's cheek's and that made the man pout in a adult like way though it wasn't a really pout it was still there. Stopping in his rubbing of his right hand did Kage get rid of that pout and he made a normal expression. One that showed his open face. Though right now his face was open, he could feel his heart about to stop and then skip a beat. Kage wasn't going to be like his old man and give in to such a face. After all that would mess up with his tough guy appearance.

"Sorry, you probably won't see it anymore. I'm not one to like making such a face. Besides, if you keep making the face that you are making I may just kidnap you?"

Kage smiled as he closed his eyes in that positive and almost innocent way, it was a innocent face that fitted with the blonde haired man. It made him look younger and seem hyper. Mori wanted to see his face again and in that flustered manner, that sent a rather weird chill down his spine. He probably won't do it again though until another time when he would ask someone else if he could write a song about them. Kage wasn't sure why he made such a face, but he guessed the truth was it was embarrassing to ask such a thing. Making a song for someone was in a way opening you up way to much and before you could stop yourself from opening up would you then come to split into two peices and die. Kage's face went back to its normal look but his eyebrow's did twitch upon thinking such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Mori hugged the little kitten, earning even more adorable mews from the cat and he looked up at Kageyama with a raised eyebrow before suddenly 'striking' the man. The said strike was actually just a sudden poke to the forehead and then Mori's hand was back to huggling the little loving kitten.
"I never said you couldn't do it. It would be rather interesting to hear what you can come up with. Won't you write me a song, Kageyama?"
Mori returned to his blank expression seeing how he had obviously shocked the blonde haired man but had not triggered a good enough reaction. He would try harder next time. Catch him off guard. Mori had much more cutness up his sleeve than Kage realized. He tilted his head at the blonde haired man thought and regarded him curiously, then continued to tease him.
"Kidnap me then. Maybe that way I'll catch you with that expression again when you least realize~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Blinking with a almost dumb founded expression to the poke on his forehead did Kage close his eyes and snickered lightly before laughing softly but he covered it with his right fist which meant that Mori right now entertained him more than usual. This was unlike Kage, then again he did love to talk to those that wanted to be friends with him. Apparently, Kage would allow this kind of 'friendship' between himself and Mori. When the time had come would he have to see if he is fit to be his friend still. Then again he could always tease and flirt with the pup until the sun goes down. That in itself made Kage laugh. Stopping his laughter for the moment did he rub the back of his forehead with his left fist and after finishing up that did he look to Mori normally and as he did that did he smile and close one eye to make it look like he is winking at the pup but really that was his tough guy way of saying. 'You sneaky little pup!' getting rid of that face did Kage hear his question about the song again and he made a thoughtful expression which really didn't have any other emotion in it. The only emotion it did contain was his thought's of what the song would sound like and how it should end. It was more like he was planning out the song already by making such a face.

"Perhaps? May take a while though."

Grumbling this in a normal and harmless manner did he count his finger's silently as if thinking up the level of the song. Should it be high or should it be low? In between, maybe. Though, the guitar did make everything sound to be super cool and so maybe Mori's song could sound like that too. After thinking and counting did he get rid of his face of thoughtfulness and then returned it to its normal laid back expression though it became a little stunned by what he had just heard from Mori. Kage turned his body to full face Mori and his stunned expression went away and all that was there was Kage's open face. What kind of 'friendship' did this little pup want. It sounded like he waned something more than that or was he just saying that so he could see Kage's face whenever he was flustered. That was horrible when he thought about it but it went away quite quickly as he made a face observing Mori.

"You don't care about me taking you to Hong Kong? Is this your way of saying something?"

Kage had to make sure what Mori was trying to say, should he test this. Narrowing his two different colored blue eyes did he place his right hand up to touch Mori's cheek but it wasn't fully touching him it was more like he was testing something out. Could he actually take Mori to Hong Kong with him. Kage was going to have to think this through.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Mori had to hide a well deserved smirk at the other's surprised look when he was poked and he calmly returned his attention to his new kitty, smiling at her as she mewed at him and then he set his legs down on the bench again, his feet on the ground normally. He watched as she walked around his lap and looked up to the people who had then turned to stop and stare at the kitten, whispering and sometimes smiling at the cute mew.

Mori blinked as he looked to Kageyama who seemed to be rather deep in thought when he said that he could do the song and even asked politely. He didn't mind if it would take a while, as expected it would rather take long for it to be produced. He wondered how long. Maybe music was really hard and it would take up to a year? He just nodded to Kage, not knowing how to answer that since he didn't know much about music.

The snow haired informant blinked as he noticed that Kage was staring at him with a stunned face and he watched the man curiously as the expression slowly turned to an open emotion yet Mori would still sense some feelings of shock. Hearing the questiong, the informant tilted his head. Hong Kong. That sounded like a cool place. He wondered if Nora would let him go. Of course, the young boy was thinking of somethng like a visit. He didn't expect to actually stay there. That was why he moved to Ikebukuro, to stay here and learn ll its secrrets.

He blinked once more, full eyelashe surrounding a calm pale color of purple as he felt Kage's hand on his cheek. He didn't move away, instead he jut stared up at Kage not saying anything, wondering what the man was doing. What was he trying to say? Playing around was something he often did but maybe he had exceeded Kageyama and driven him to be serious?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Stopping in his touch did Kage just leave his hand there and it was like he was in a trance, even if he did kidnap Mori chances are his old man may have him return him like all the other's and softly he just patted Mori's cheek and took his hand off of his face. As the time passed by did Kage place his tip of his thumb into and between his teeth which were sort of sharp but he wasn't doing damage to his own finger. Mainly, he just held it there. The blonde haired man's expression was back to being open which clearly showed every detail on his face. Kage's bangs went over his forehead in that way of arching upward's as a random breeze blew past. As he thought about it more did he close his eyes and took his thumb tip out of his mouth and then he leaned back backwards. Now his thoughts were back to how the song for Mori should sound. After thinking about it for a minute he guessed a song that held a high and low tone would fit better with him since well if he played to be all awesome sounding and such that the bands used he may not like it. Would he like it. Kage would have to plan this out carefully, it isn't like he can jumble up notes and make it sound good. It had to be planned out.

"I'll probably be done with your song in a few days, if I take my planning seriously that is."

Kage tilted his head to look at Mori and as he did that did he smile a little with his eyes closed before opening again and then looking to the kitten he could notice that a lot of people liked how cute it was. Animals were always cute that was how they get humans to do their bidding. It was funny really. All a cat or dog has to do is be cute and then they are set for life, Kage is a wild man but some people really didn't see him as cute. Other than his old man of course. That man could fall in love with a hippo and give it a cute name. It was ridiculous really. Kage glanced up to Mori as if he was thinking on what he should say before placing his hand into a fist and softly pushing it against Mori's cheek in that soft punching manner.

"You tell me to kidnap you, but I doubt I could keep you. Besides, from what you said you just wanted to be friends. If I kidnap you then chances are this friendship of ours would be looked at as something else."

The 21 year old adult went back to being his almost serious self, earlier he was happy and could smile and such but he knew how his old man was. It is sad really when his old man can read his every little move and emotion which is probably a father thing. Kage's emotion's always showed themselves inside and out so of course his father could read him like a book. When Kage said he was leaving and he would be back, he betted that his old man knew when he would come back. In about a month or so. Well then he was going to prove him wrong and actually try to stay here for at least a year and then after that who know's what he will do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Empty Courtyard [Open]   The Empty Courtyard [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Empty Courtyard [Open]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next