Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

On a Time in Ikebukuro

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

On a Time in Ikebukuro Empty
PostSubject: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:37 pm

"Meow~~"
Nora stop as he look at the box on the side of the not-so-populated street he was walking in. School is over and he was on his way back home to change and go to work. Still wearing his high school uniform, he attracted some attention towards himself since it's rare to find students at this side of town. This side of two isn't pretty at all- it doesn't have shiny and light-up big buildings like it has at the center of 'bukuro. Everything else here is rather dirtied, dry and grim. It couldn't be helped since this is the cheapest area around Ikebukuro and Nora and his partner doesn't have much money to make a living at the more cleaner side of town.
Well, that's fine. Nora does know how to scavage something that looks useless into the most useful thing in the whole world. No wonder Mori is so spoiled- Nora really does do all the work.
Mori better get some money for his next job though....

"Meow~" Nora could only stare as a kitten pops out of the cardboard box, looking at him with big, shiny eyes. "Meow~" It is a tabby cat, orange with a few brown spots. It's very small yet cute and fluffy looking.
"Meow~"
Nora walks on, into a convieniance store.
The usually emotionless man then came out with a white bag in his hands and drags the kitten into the alley. Bringing the animal out of the box, he then put down the already opened cat food in front of the kitten. He/she meowed gratefully before digging in, Nora silently watching him/her.

Can he keep him/her? Mori probably wouldn't mind- in fact, the other would be elated. He has been wanting a pet for a while. Does their apartment allow pets? Yeah, oba-san would mind at all. She's very tolerate on things like that.
Nora rubbed the cat behind the ears, making the kitten purr contently. When it comes to animal, they don't run away from him like human does for some reason- as if they could tell that he isn't a bad person. He doesn't quite understand it himself really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:28 pm

On a Time in Ikebukuro 22-2-1

Days are like any other days and so were nights being all the same as any other nights. The streets were busy with a lot of people walking up and down them making this city seem very well lively. One figure was walking through the people earning some stares from passing by people of both genders. Males and females a like looked to this figure. Males of all kinds seemed to look away and looked disgusted while females giggled and looked back at the man who was walking amoungst the crowd. Kage was wearing his everyday attire of his short sleeved red hoodie, black jeans with the diamond studded belt with dog tags attached to it making his steps sound with small clings and clanks. His golden hair of blonde stood out from some in the crowd. His skin was seen through his hoodie since it was opened showing his tattoo's of a rather cool design. Bandages were wrapped around his wrists and upper arms making him look like a boxer and though he wore them his other tattoo's that looked like flames were seen. Red and dark green were the color of these tattoo flames. Black nails stood out as well for not many people would ever paint their nails black. Some would and some would not. There was chances and if one gambled right then the chances would be seen. It was a 50/50 percent chance for people to be like Kage though some never wanted to be like him which was okay with him. He liked to be the odd one out.

His boot/ shoes stopped infront of the ice cream place as Kage looked to the ice cream title. Strawberry ice cream was what he was going to go for. Shifting his gym bag and then his guitar case did he walk on in and began his order of his frozen treat. It was sort of hot/ cold for Kage and so this little treat should even it out or so he hoped it would. Kage picked up his bowl which contained his treat and his mixture of two different blues shined lightly as he looked to his treat. Taking some ice cream and placing it on his fingers did he lick it off earning some rather strange stares. Glancing over to a little boy and his sister made Kage's heart skip a beat. Walking on over did he show them his ice cream. That was his way of saying 'Want to half mine?' both siblings looked to eachother with teary eyes before running off leaving Kage alone to sigh and smirk soon afterwards. Standing up and leaving the ice cream parlor did he meet up with those siblings who were clinging to their mother which made him pout in a tough guy way as he leaves. Kage still ate his ice cream making some people narrow their eyes but the women were loving it and were giggling. Was he aware of the giggles, heck yeah he was aware of it but never did he stop it. Approaching the alley did he see a box move making him blink dumb foundingly and as he stared did he shake his head making his hair move with him before sighing again with a face that said that the heat was messing with him. Leaning against the wall did he continue to eat his ice cream with his hands and was enjoying every moment of it. Kage was a wild man and he liked being that way. He loved kids and he loved to be wild. Never was their anything that he didn't like except thunder then that was another story.

Kage couldn't help but keep glancing to the alley with a curious expression. He was certain that it had moved and he was also sure their was a animal in their as well. Sometime passed by and he picked up on a meow from the alley making him seem rather interested as well as confused but never did he move from his spot for the treat had his full on attention at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:31 pm

(Um... I'm going to continue. Kumah, come in at any time you want.)

After the kitten was finish with his/her can of cat food, he/she meowed and rubbed Nora's leg gratefully. Nora silently put the cat food in the trashbag and watch as the kitten curls up with his leg.
He stood up and took a step back.
The kitten followed him, taking a step forward.
Somehow, Nora was really happy to know that the little kitten has grown attached to him.
"I guess I'll take you home...." Nora mumbled as he took the kitten, holding him gently. The cat meowed as if he agreed to what the other had said.
Soon or later, he came out of the alley way with the small kitten in his arm, which is purring at the warmth that Nora is emitting.

"Kawaii.." Nora blinks as he looks at two small children, a brother and sister, looking at him from afar and at the kitten in his arm. He watches them silently. He doesn't mind children- one of his jobs is actually a daycare center.
Nora crouch down as he puts the kitten down, waving the kids over to come and play with it. The kids look at their mother and she hesitantly nodded. She recongized the uniform that Nora has on- Raira Academy is a good school of course.
The kids came closer as the kitten looks up at Nora, tilting her head in confusion. Nora nodded towards the kids as if to say that the kitten should play with them. The kitten doesn't look as if he understand but complies, going over to the hesitant and scared kids (more towards Nora than the kitten really) and rubbing their legs.
With the fear gone, they giggled and petted the cute feline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:49 pm

Silently as he ate his treat did he pick up on more kids and he could of sworn they were the same ones and he couldn't help but laugh a little to himself making a 'ptt' noise. Kage seemed to be thinking of what to do since he was sort of down and away from them which made him smirk since he had a good view of them but there was another person there from what Kage could tell. Glancing to the side did he see more females giggling and such at him from afar and he couldn't help but roll his eyes but stop it as he smirked. Kage shifted himself to be pushed off of where he was and as he did that did he walk by the mother and the kids silently and as he did that he glanced to who was also there seeing another male and he looked away as he passed. Strange there was a lot of teenagers around not that was a bad thing. Kage smirked as he continued down the street and stopping at the end did he look back some before looking away and seeing more people walk by him and he raised a eyebrow to the women who walked past him who were giggling. All women were the same were they, well not that he would brag he had a decent looking body. Of course he wasn't going to say his body was better than everyone's body. In a way he only did that with his old man since he was old and had nothing good about him to look at.

Smiling, the blond haired man couldn't help but think of himself as a cool guy since well his old man wasn't that good looking. Since Kage got the good gene of course he was going to love his body and health for as long as he has it. Returning to his treat did he close his eyes and stand there and as he stands there he watched the other people walking, talking on the phone, talking among friends, and seeing kids pulling their parents around. Just standing there did he ruffle his hair and make that jealous expression as he could obviously see that he was the only one that wasn't doing anything with anyone. Normally, he acted jealous when he sees couples walking around and well in a way there was a lot of them as well walking making him frown before smirking and shrugging. Then after doing that did he rub his forehead and make that horrible face of seeing something bad. Which in a way he did see something bad, his father with a women. In a way he was glad that he wasn't born yet cause if he was born and seeing his mother and father together would make him shiver and dream of weird things like what his old man suggested to call him. The first thing that came to mind was 'Tiffany or bell' Kage shivered and rubbed his eyes with the back of his right hand since he was holding his treat with his left.

Sometime passed by and he didnt' think of that anymore. Where would these crazy thoughts come from. Kage didn't want to know and so he glanced to the side and he continued to walk down the road and come to where one would have to wait before crossing and so he waited. Many people were coming and waiting as well and looking to a baby in a women's arms did he smirk toughly and he looked to the women and smiled to her who then returned it. Kage looked away but glanced back to the baby and from he could see was that it was a young little harmless kitten which made him close his eyes and try to breath. Kids and babies were just all to adorable. Kage couldn't help but glance over to the baby every now again.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:07 pm

Nora barely notice the blond that passed him, busy making sure to watch the kitten with the children. He tilted his head when he noticed how the kids seem to take care of the kitten carefully and their eyes seemed to shine brighter whenever the little one did, what they thought, would be an amazing trick.
Nora stayed quiet for a moment, thinking.
"If you want, if your parents let you, you can keep her." After many observation, he notice that the kitten is a she.
The kids eyes lit up as they ran to their mother. After many pleads, beggings, and puppydog eyes, the mother finally reconciled. Of course, like any parent, the mother stress about how the kitten is their responsibility.
Soon or later, Nora wave the children goodbye -they were yelling thank yous and 'bye mister!'- and he watches as the kitten looks at him for just one moment and meowed grateful. Someone, Nora felt a bit deflated. But he supposed that he wouldn't have time for an animal since he's always busy with his job.
"That's a teenager? Looks like a foreigner."
"He has black hair, baka. I'm sure he's japanese."
"I wish my kid was that responsible and kind."
"Isn't he hot?"
Those were the whispered that he ignored as he watches the kids and their mother, along with the kitten, disappear around the corner. Well, his work here is done.
Shouldering his messenger bag, he set his way back home- till someone glomped him from behind.

"Nora-chan~" Usually, he would be irked by the nickname but since it didn't come from Mori, he let it go. The emotionless teen look back to see Rei looking at him with big starry eyes. "You are such a kind person~"
There was a moment of silence between the two, before Nora deadpanned: "You were stalking me." He said as a fact.
Rei could only grin cheekily at him. "Well, not exactly. I came here because I heard some hot-bod is walking around here and I thought he would make some good yaoi manga material. Then I saw you and I just have to watch."
Nora could only blink, but it shows that he understood what she was doing. Though the term 'yaoi' is not a term he's really familar with... probably another japanese slang. Well, in the end, he didn't care that much.
Rei then switch from hugging his back to clinging onto his arm, both of them walking to the direction of his house.
Nora stare at the fujoshi.
"Should you go home...?" he deadpanned soon after, looking at her with a look that said 'there is just no reason for you to come to my house'.
She just wave him off. "I have some business there."
Nora decided not to comment any further.
They walk down the street for a little while till Rei suddenly stop abuptly. When she stopped, Nora did also, seeing that Rei's eyes are looking at something else. He blinked as she dashed towards a woman and her baby, taking him along with her.
"Hoooooooowwwwww cuteeeee~~~~ Kawaiiiii~" She squealed as she look at the baby with starry eyes, forgetting the fact that she still have a death grip on Nora and the teen had come along with her.
The woman looked surprise by the girl's appearence but giggled nonetheless, slightly lowering her arms so that the girl could see the baby even better.
"You know what would be really exciting? If this baby is the produce of two-"
"Rei." Nora stop her abuptly, obviously saying, though in one word, that she should not speak such things in front of the baby. She listened and continue to coo the little toddler. The woman giggled and look at Nora.
"It's nice to see you again, Fushou-san."
Fushou stare at the woman for a while, till he remember that he had help her in the baby aisle when she was shopping.
"......Hello Mikiyo-san." He said after staring at her for a while. She giggled as if she knows what he's thinking.
"Such a polite boy as always. Have you been doing well? How's school."
"Good." It doesn't seem like he's going to get into detail and she was fine with that.
"...He looks healthy." He was referring to the baby. She smiles brightly.
"Ah yes, I did say I would show him to you one day."
Before they can continue their, quite simple, discussion, Rei then jump out from between the two and glomped the blond man right next to the group, looking at him with starry eyes and something else that couldn't be described.

"It's him!!! The guy I was looking for!!!"
Nora blinked as he look at the blond man, tilting his head only slightly. Oh yeah, Rei has been saying something about how she was finding a hot bod or something like that. He doesn't look special really.
"She's one of those girls, is she?" Mikiyo asked, giggling at the scene. He could only nod sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Enjoying his silence did his expression go from 'That baby is cute' to a 'Holy Cow!' face as he was glomped by some kind of weird women and in which case he tries to pull her off making that expression of manner that was pretty much. 'You crazy! How dare you hug me out from no where. Besides, I'm not into crazy woman!' Kage of course stopped his face and he made another face that said he was actually thinking about that. Crazy woman were sort of good were they not. Then again some that were crazy were better than those that aren't. Pretty sure of that thought was he still trying to pull her off, their went his amazing fantasy about that baby and trying to kidnap her. Why was everyone and everything against his love for children, I mean yeah he wanted to adopt them but they would grow up and then they would be able to handle his hard core love and such. That was horrible. Kage thought that to himself and made that sneer of a smile with his eyes closed. Nothing was good about thoughts that made a weird chill go down your spine. Kage also couldn't help but wonder why she was looking for him, did she want a tattoo or did she want to be whacked by he guitar case. Either way you look at it he may give her both and run for his life.

Kage never liked people like her, she reminded him to much of his old man when he got home every night when he was still going to his private school. Day in and day out his old man would make a fuss and then a face and then he would try to be comforting just like a mother would be and that sent a bad sensation down though his spine as well. Shaking his head quickly was he able to put a lot of inches apart from her and himself. If his father ever were to see him like this then chances are he may come to a conclusion that they were married and in his thoughts he was picturing that and giving his father a 'Help me!' face. Something about parents teaching their kids something was just plain out weird and uncalled for, he knew a lot about it of course since he has his father's likes for cute things, for cooking, and then when he gets sad he would always be lonely and think of such weird things afterwards. The thoughts he would blame his old man for was just some of the weirdest and oddest things that he had ever thought of to himself. Kage was wild and in a way he couldn't help but think his old man was wild, in the head. Closing his two different blue eyes did he growl and sort of bare his sharp teeth which were made like that to begin with. Not that he would ever tell.

"You are crazy! I'm not the guy you are looking for, get off of me or I'll bite you in the face!"

Would he actually do it, would he bite a person in the face. One could never tell but since he bared his teeth then maybe he would actually do it. Seeing himself as wild, using animal senses rather than using his human senses, changing his teeth to look like animal teeth. Yep, Kage was a wild tough man down to the bone. He could actually make his own Tv series sort of like that pig movie which was called what. 'Bobe' or was it 'Babe' whatever the case he could do it. Since a pig could do it he was pretty sure a wild man that went to a four year community college could do it too, and pretty easy too. Kage stopped his face making which showed his teeth and he looked to the woman as if she was crazy, which he was pretty sure he called her crazy from earlier and in this case he was calling her even more crazy. Something then hit him of course, she looked to be about the age of a teenager and so a clicking and a clocking noise came over from the top of his blonde head. Thinking until finally a ringing was heard. This teenager was a wild kitten and he couldn't help but think that since she was crazy maybe she wasn't up to be adopted. That was fine with him.

The lights changed and finally he freed himself with little room and thus he ran across the road and through the crowd, making sure not to harm anyone in the way for well he was a tall fellow and being hit by him would be the same as being hit by a bull he was pretty sure of that. The lights changed back to red and already he was gone and down the road making a turn around the block he was gone. Kage was completely shocked that he had got touched, he didn't even know them and what better way to escape from a crazy kitten was to run like a mad man that was being chase by a mob of cheese eaters. Kage didn't like cheese so he would run away from them.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:06 am

Rei watch with teary eyes as her prey ran away from her, her hand reaching out for the other as he ran to the other side of the street. Just when she had found that 'hot bod' everyone has been talking about, 'finding out' that he's bisexual and stuff, she thought to give him pointers about who he could be paired up with or not. But no, the man ran away from her just because she had gave him a glomp?

"Anyone would be scare of a completely stranger suddenly glomping them..." Nora deadpanned, sweatdropping at the teary, dramatic scene that Rei is making. She just look completely devestated that her victi- she means, her new project had ran away. Of course she wouldn't be hurt by the fact that he had called her crazy or the fact that he had just threaten to bite her face off...... well, that last part- she was pretty excited about. A man with an animalistic instinct? Oh yeah! Major seme!!! And she knows that she's crazy- sanity is less fun~

Nora sweatdropped at the evil face she had. He doesn't want to know, and apparently, he doesn't want to be involved. He's pretty sure it would result into something illegal...

"Yosh! I have my resolution!"
That can't be good...
"I'll take a rain check on coming to your apartment!"
He doesn't even want her to come anyway.... especially when Mei is there- it's like another cat fight to another and they already have a cat to take care of.
And so, she disappearing into the crowd.... he could see her evil aura from here.

"What an interesting friend~" the mother of the baby giggled, looking as Rei dash through to wherever she's going.... he hoped that the blond would be safe- Rei is a hardcase to get through to...
"Un." He responded monotonously, shouldering his backpack. "I'll see you later."
"Of course." the woman smiled. "I'll bring Hikaru along."
Nora looks back at her, blinking at the name. Light? How pure and nice...
"The baby's name?"
"Yep~ Isn't it cute?"
Though Nora doesn't show any kind of expression, the woman can tell that Nora likes the name. He likes things that are innocent related. That is why Daisies are his favorite flowers. She remembers that he kept staring at it when he was working in a flower shop.
He said his goodbyes, with very few words, before going off towards the direction where the blond guy had ran to. It's not like he's planning to stalk the guy- it's just coincidently the way his apartment is.

Somewhere along the way, something got attached to his legs and he look down to see a couple of children that are probably no older than 5 to 6 years old. Both of them were boys and they look up at the raven-haired teen with big smiles. Nora was not amused when he saw the big backpack full of mischelannious stuff. He knows what they're thinking.
"Go home." Nora ordered as he continues to walk towards his home, despite the kids hanging onto his legs. Many people were staring at them, giggling at the cute sight. He just want to go home and get to his job before Rei could start her plan and get him involve with something that he wouldn't entirly understand and regret at the same time.
"But Nora-seeeennnsseeeeiiii~" They whined- obviously, they do not want to go home. "I'm tired of my foster parents! Let use live with you!" What's with people wanting to come to his apartment?
Nora knows these kids from a daycare center they were dropped off from their foster parents. They were never scared of him- that's probably why he likes kids so much. And they always seemed to know what he's feeling- like his emotionless facade was never there.
"Go to your foster parents."
"They don't care about us!!"
Nora sighed, stopping as he look down at the two with narrowed eyes. They weren't fazed by his supposed angry look and glare back at him. They were being really persistant now.....wait..... there was usually three of them. Two boys and a.... girl.
"Where's Luceria?" He said the name in a foreign tongue- since the name is Latin.
The boys blink as they look behind them and Nora did too. She's not behind them.

"W-Wait up guys!!" Soon, much to Nora's relief, he saw the girl coming up from the corner with the same stuff backpack as he other brothers. She was a dainty little thing with a white tinted yellow sundress decorated with flowers. Her skin is pale but her complexion is clean. She has big brown eyes that seemed to shine and long flowing black hair that is trailing behind her as she ran up to her sensei and her two foster brothers.
She then tripped, head first onto the floor.
Nora quickly try to dash to the girl as much as he can with his legs tied down by the two boys who open their mouths in shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:33 am

Stopping in his running did Kage sigh and looked down for the longest time after all he was leaning up against the wall of a random apartment which got some weird stares from people as they walked past. Not like he cared, he almost got attacked by a crazy kitten and worst of it all she hugged him out of no where. There were limits and he was pretty sure of that. In a way she reminded him of his old man, for he did the exact same thing when Kage was in his room thinking of new tattoo idea's. What was it about people that made them so crazy. That was one thing that the blonde haired man would never come to know the answers too. Shifting a little bit did he walk onward and making sure to keep as much distance as possible from many other people did he stop at a random bench on the side of another random building and thus he sat down on it and he sighed sinking into the bench for a little bit. Running like that and having his heart almost burst would of course make him tired, he could run faster but he didn't feel like doing that and then getting hit by some kind of car or bus. Chances were high to be hit by cars since many people were careless now a days. Wanting nothing more to talk on their phones when they drive to texting when they drive. The 21 year old man was actually happy to run and such for he trusted himself than a car with many buttons and such. That was just who he was. Relying on his senses and trusting his skills, of course he would come a long way and he hoped it would stay that way. Rubbing his blonde haired out of random did he look upward and began to debate where should he play next.

After a few minutes passed did he stand up and run a little bit through the crowd actually getting a idea on a new location to play at though it may not work of course. As the blonde haired man ran through the crowd but was careful not to knock over anyone did he stop and pant silently to himself with both of his hands on his knees. Moments ago he had ice cream but he had lost it when he was ambushed by that crazy kitten. So much for treating himself, and no way was he going back either. Next time a ambush happens he was going to use his weapons for self defense. Straighting himself did he lean against the wall and watched people walk and go about their business and he had come to think that a lot of people were busy were they not. As he watched them did he look down the road and kept his two different blue colored eyes on where he had come from. He couldn't help but be a little paranoid. Kage never liked being hugged out of random unless he knew them, then maybe though he would still run away and have them chase him to observe them.

Kage sat down and with his back against the wall did he open his guitar case and began to play a little bit for that was the only way that it would clear his head and relax his heart beat, by playing his guitar. He was majorly surprised by the ambush and so he needed something to calm him mind. Playing his guitar did he close his eyes and get lost in the sound of his music which was tough sounding but held a organized sync to it. Many people kept walking while every so often did a few stop and listen and then drop some money into his open case which he would politely nod to them before going back to playing again.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:20 am

"Luceria, are you okay?" Nora asked worryingly as he picks up the girl from the ground, holding her in his arms as she rub her eyes from the coming tears that she has. Her two foster brothers look at her worringly.
"Luceria." Nora repeated as he rubs her bump soothingly. It made her instantly better and she giggled at how he had said her name. He always know how to pronouce it correctly, rolling the 'r' beautifully, unlike some of Japanese who couldn't pronouce it right. And Nora had always said her name with a light Latin accent.
"I'm okay~" she giggled happily at her sensei.

He then eyes her backpack.
"..... you too?"
She look down guility. Unlike her two brothers, she thought about the consequences of her actions.
"But I don't like them at all......" Nora frowned an incredibly small frown, though his feelings about the matter is still the same. Luceria is very compliant and adjusted to a lot of things, her bubbly personality and cute smile her strong point and attracted many kids in the daycare. Her brothers are usually her protectors whenever some kids come close. She likes everyone the same and cares for them the same. For her to truthfully say that she doesn't like her foster parents....
He narrowed his eyes. He's contacting the foster care program and is going to ask them to move these kids to a more well deserve family- under his juridiction.
He looks at Luceria and her two brothers -Luke and Hiro- and sigh. They win the in end.
"Fine, you can stay with me for one night."
The boys finally unlatch his legs and cheer, doing some kind of happy jig that Nora doesn't know where they learn from. Luceria join them soon after, squriming out of his grip and dancing with her brothers in a merry circle.
"Let's go around town and celebrate!" Luke announce, already grabbing his brother and sister and ran away from Nora going to 'celebrate'.
"We're going back to my apartment immediately!" Nora begs to differ- but they already have turn to the corner. Nora knew this is going to be a long night. Should he warn Mori about this...?...... nah.

The trio ran around the neighborhood pass the crowds of people looking for- well whatever. They're going to finally be out of that jail that they call their foster home. And knowing their sensei, they'll probably be put into a new place.
Suddenly, Luceria stop them.
"Do you hear that?" She asked them as the two boys strain to hear whatever their sister is probably hearing.
Music.
They heard their sensei play the piano for them before but this is a new kind of sound that they haven't heard yet.
"This way!!" Luceria said as she ran towards the sound, her brothers following right behind her. She stop when she saw a blond man playing an instrument that she hasn't heard of before...
Out of shyness, she hid behind the building watching the man. Though they weren't shy at all, her brothers came along and hid behind the building along with her. They just felt that they have to for the fun and adventurous part of it.
"....What's that?" Hiro asked out of curiousity- he's the smart kid of the trio though he still have his 'duh' moments.
"An instrument you dummy."
"I know that, I'm just wondering what kind of instrument it is!"
"SSShhhhh!" The sister soon after hush her two brothers as she continues to listen to the music, a bit mezmerised... she then saw people dropping money inside the case near the strange blond man.
"....why are they dropping money in there?"
"I don't know."
"Maybe it's one of those.. um, you know, things!!" Luke and Luceria look at him in confusion. "You know! You have to keep giving money to a certain thing and they would continue to play! Maybe it's like this!"
The other two gave looks of realization.
"I don't want him to stop."
"Let's give him money then!"
"But we don't have any money Luke."
Hearing footsteps coming from behind them, they look to see an exhausted Nora, looking at the kids with a 'what in the world are you doing' expression.
They grinned at him and Nora stayed silent- they definitely want something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:43 am

The blonde haired man had his eyes focused on his hand's on the strings and as he played onward did he lose sight of everything around him. This is just what he needed to relax himself. People from almost all around stopped and stared at the look of the crimson red guitar and then to the man's bandanged hand's with black nails. Elegantly each finger touched each string in a perfect stride making each note sound out next to the other one making a sync of a sound of music. He decided to have a little fun and so Kage waited until someone dropped some money into his case. Kage noticed a man drop a dollar in their and then he made that cool sounding noise that made bumps appear on ones skin making some of the women giggle and almost squeal especially since three ladies walked by at the time which made the 21 year old laugh a little before going back to his normal sound song of well evened rock. Kage would have to take a break if there was a lot of money in the case but since there wasn't much money in the case he had decided to keep playing until he reach a certain amount. Maybe around 30 dollars or should he wait till he reaches 50. That was something he was going to have to think about. Some people stood there and watched his hands, some young yet cool teenager's watched as well and tried to copy his movement's with his fingers which were going sort of fast as if they know what they were doing. Lifting his left leg up and tapping his left foot did Kage decide to make a cool sounding noise from his guitar which was use much like the experts though it was a little lazy in a way it was still good and easy to the ears.

Stopping his tapping for a while did Kage decided to play a random song which still had that organized sync to it. Glancing upward did he notice the teenager's trying to copy his finger moment which made him smirk and then looking to people who were watching and were stunned to see him look upward without having to keep his eyes on his hands. They were all just amazed that he knew where which cord was. Kage remembered each one and he was glad that he had come to memorize it since well it killed his eyes for sometime to always have his eyes on his hands as he played. It was a weird feeling really, then again keeping you head down did have a way of effecting your neck.

Silently, Kage closed his eyes and laid his head back as he continued to play the song and since he was in the middle half of it and had gotten a bit louder and have a lot more cool sounds into it. Never did Kage sing along with his guitar but if he ever come to do that, and right now then chances are he may come to fail. Kage after all liked to listen to his guitar as he plays it, and singing along with it would just ruin his memory and mess up with the sounding of his guitar.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:26 am

"..... how much you need?" Nora soon after gave into their puppy dog eyes and pleading. If not, they would be sulking the whole time and that's not any better really. When they sulk- they really sulk. As if it's the end of the world or as if they saw a puppy just got ran down..
The trio grin at eachother before looking up at their daycare sensei.
"2000 yen each!"
"Each..?" Nora deadpanned. He doesn't have that kind of money on him right now- he is a full-time part-timer for nothing. Money like that doesn't come out of nowhere.
"....1000 yen?"
Nora shook his head- he couldn't really afford giving them that much money for whatever reason they need it for.
"....500 yen?"
Sighing, Nora gave them what they ask and they quickly ran towards whatever direction they were planning.
Nora watches the kids as the went over to the guitarist- then they promptly drop the money in the guitar case at the same time. Nora sweatdropped, wondering if thats the reason why they ask him for money- though he doesn't mind really. As least it's not something so senseless. Of course, Nora wouldn't notice that the blond man was Rei's victim earlier- he didn't really have a good look at him in the first place anyway before the other dash off.

"Play some more mister!" Luceria said as she grins cutely at the stranger playing the instrument and her brothers nodded along with her.
Now that they gave the money, he has to play more!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:41 am

With his head kept back, did Kage hear something and as he looked did he blink with a lightly wide eyed expression did Kage see a lot of money, usually he got at most 200 but this was something that he had never gotten before unless he played at a night club. Hearing the voice's of something cute did Kage's heart skip a beat and he closed his eyes at the three little ones before him. Two little pup's and a kitten and what is even more cute was that they wanted him to keep playing. The blonde haired man stopped playing for a second before wiping his eyes feeling a bit of tears coming up, tears that said that he had saw something very cute and it would take a while to relax himself. Man, if only he could adopt all kinds of kids. Then he would never have to worry about being a lonely guitarist. If he adopted all kinds of kids then he would be looked at as a baby sitter of some kind, which he was alright with that. Kage shook the feelings off and so he decided to play a song for them and so looking upward did he pick up on a song that he could play out. Starting out really slow did he began adding speed to his guitar, the speed of the guitar made the song sound loud but it was a good loud and it was a hardcore rocking song that bands from all around the world do. Kage's guitar was made to take a little speed, heck it could so much more than that. Lifting up the song's notes making them higher up did he get a good sounding response from his guitar for right now he sounded like a expert in playing a guitar. Adding in speed and making one note stay longer before dying down to mix and match with other note's this was a real rocking roll song.

The blonde haired man had his eyes closed but he was smiling as he plays, the sound went onward making it happy and hyper with a added in speed sync. Many people were liking the sound of it and so some stopped and watched as his hands worked away at the cords on his guitar. It looked like the man had more energy and in a way he had a ton of it now since he had got a big donation. Maybe later on after this song he may ask for some kind of suggestions or he may actually come to take these three out to eat ice cream. Just that thought made his song even more happy and so he continued to play.

If his old man was here right now then he would probably lose his mind and cover his ears, never did he like the sound of the guitar. He always said it sounded to rough but it didn't sound like that to Kage, that was probably cause he grew use to the sound of it and he was happy that he had gotten use to it. Since he went to college to know how to play a guitar he couldn't help but mentally say thank you to his classes that he had learned. He would not be here without their teachings. Kage also wondered where the little pups and kitten got the money but heck he didn't really care. If they liked his music then it didn't bother him one bit.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:03 am

As the song kept going, the trio began to dance to the song with their own little dancing jig, obviously happy as the stranger with the guitar kept on playing for them. The dance was a little strange and rather uncoordinated but very cute and joyful nonetheless. Passbyers would watch as the little kids would dance near the guitarist and giggle or watch their merry movements with joy and entertainment.
Luceria was laughing as she dances with her brothers hand-in-hand trying to keep up with their more energenic movements. She was a lot more graceful than the two of them seeing as she is a girl but happy aura is still contagious and overbearing. Everytime someone would saw her smile, they would smile too.
The boys have the same contagious smiles on their face two, flashing their merriment to whoever is passing by. Luke did his movements in a very unorthodox way- it looked like he was trying to imidate the movement of a squid or an octopus. Hiro is a lot more less weird- like a scottish or russian jig he is trying out. He saw them on the Tv once and tried to copy them on one time and another.
All in all- the kids are happy, following the hyper melody with joy.

Nora had a content air around him as he watches the kids dance to the song. He sweatdropped when he notice that the song seemed a lot more happier and energenic than the first time he had played. He must've really like the kids and their kindess. He remembers almost seeing tears in the musician's eyes. Or maybe that was a trick of the light? Nora doesn't know but he understand that the mood instantly change once the kids made their marks.
Nora shook his head, almost entertained. This is rather not surprising to him- the kids were always a happy-go-lucky bunch, their joyfulness would have to affect someone in someway or another.
Leaning back against the wall as he watches the kids from a good distance, he nodded his head to the beat of the song- he couldn't deny that it's good. The kids know good taste in music- most Luceria. Her heart has always been into music since forever.
Tilting his head as he watches them, Nora silently made sure that no one else is planning to ruin this nice moment- mainly Rei and wherever she is...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:25 am

Kage continued to play his music for as long as he can, never did he want to stop seeing the kids dance around which made his heart race quite fast but not stopping was he able to watch them dance. Shifting his eyes however did he see the many people and well he couldn't help but smirk and keep playing his energetic song. That is until it was put to a end so suddenly, making his hands go very fast after a whole 2 hour of play did he cut his finger and flinch jerking his hand away and looking to his two fingers which were bleeding lightly. That went to show that he played until his fingers had become raw. Did he care about it though, not really. Placing his fingers in his mouth did he suck the blood up and sigh shaking his hand and making a face that said 'That smarted...!' though he didn't hate his guitar for it or himself. Things like that happened after all especially since well he had been playing for a very long time and so that only meant that he needed a break and after the break would he be able to play more which was alright with him. Kage liked to play his guitar and right next to liking his guitar playing did he love pups and kittens of all kinds. The day had been pretty busy and even more so when a lot of people had started to show themselves. As he took his break did he take the money and began counting it in a silent manner and after doing so did he put it up in his gym bag without any other people seeing it. This was his money, he had earned it fair and square. That was how he looked at it of course.

Silently he could not help but look to the little kids that had come to dance to his music from earlier, they were the ones also to give him so much money and so he was glad for it. Kage shifted his head to glance upward, of course he wasn't going to play around with the pups and the kitten for there was to many people around. Only when they were not looking would he try to play his adoption game. Would the blonde haired man be a good parent, that was something that no one knew the answer too. Kage glanced downward though before looking upward so he wouldn't have to look at the cute sight before him.

Some of the crowd walked off going about their day while some stayed for a moment longer, they knew he was on break and so as he continued to take his break did he look to his right hand that was cut by his guitar strings. That was a good sign that the strings did cut him though for that just proved that they were strong and would not come to break anytime soon. Did he have more stings, yes. Kage had enough strings to last him for a while. It would probably last him a good 4 months if he practiced caution of course. Kage shook his hand a little silently as he looked to his lap and then to his guitar in that silent manner.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Just when the music had stop, the kids instantly stopping in mid-dance, obviously not expecting it. They were thinking that there is going to be a cool dramatic ending like they have to go faster and then stop suddenly but it just stop so suddenly. Hiro and Luke were in the middle of a crazy pose in their dance and they accidently fell down since they have to stop to dance so suddenly. Luceria, someone much more graceful and coordinated, was able to just stumble a little rather than her clumsy brother who is piled among each other. She was rather sadden at the fact that the song just stop but also rather confuse. Do musicians stop all the sudden like that to? Sensei never done that when he plays the piano. He would either make it all dramatic like and then came to a stop or slow it down into a peaceful stop. Or maybe this is a different kind of stop?
Nora blinked as if he has been awake from some kind of spell all the sudden. It's a rather sudden stop for some type of music like that but he guessed that each musician had their own style.... maybe that was the case?
Looking from the kids from only a few second, he saw his fingers bleeding...... ah, so that's why.

When Luceria look at the musician blond man to ask him why he had stop, her eyes widen at the cut on his fingers. While it was only bleeding a little, she hates to see anyone getting hurt. Especially someone with a lot of musical talent as this guy!!
"Y-Your fingers! It's bleeding!" She gasped, looking at his slightly bleeding fingers. Though the blond guy didn't look worried about it at all, he actually look a bit content still, she doesn't like the sight of blood.
The two brothers stare at the wound, little as it is. They know that wounds like that sound hurt. They usually got one or two each day.
She gently grabs the musician's hand with her soft, tiny ones, looking as if she's inspecting the wound. She nodded in a definite kind of way.
Yep, this wound need:

"Sensei!! Can we have a bandaid!?!" Luceria yelled out towards her caretaker leaning on the opposite wall from where they're at, his white, intimidating eyes flashing towards the girl immediately.
Nora sweatdrop on the back of his head. Well, he expected for Luceria to ask for a bandaid, though Nora thought she would've have one in that big backpack of hers full of her stuff... guess not.
Slightly shaking his head in amusement, Nora pushes himself off the wall and crosses over to the other side. When he made it next to Luceria, she was rambling off about the wound as if she's the expert of it, telling what they need and that it might do this and that. Nora ruffled her hair in an affectionous like manner, which instantly made her stop rambling and grins at her sensei- like the touches her good spot or something.
He reaches into his bag and gave the two bandages to the girl, knowing that Luceria is the one who wanted to play nurse with the blond for a while and went to pick up the boys from the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:07 pm

The blonde haired male seemed to be minding his own business for sometime before blinking his eyes twice when he heard a voice as innocent of that of a new born infant. Well to him at least, did it sort of sound like that. Kage looked down seeing the young kitten treating his finger and he didn't know what to say though he did sort of watch her very much lost as to why she was treating his finger's. The wounds weren't all that bad, they sometimes took a few minutes to a hour to completely stop bleeding. As he watched he didn't know what to say or do, and he could not decline either since the kitten was already doing her thing in mending his fingers. Kage felt himself become sort of soft at that moment, kittens and pups seemed to always find their way into his head and thoughts. Did he notice the other male which he had seen some time before, yes. Though, he didn't say anything to him or about him for he just watched. Was it sort of funny that the kids stopped suddenly right at the moment that his song had stopped playing. No, he found it cute and that was all that it was. Kage didn't really show anything on his face but the light tone of lost confusion. His two different blue colored eyes closed as he smiled sort of in a way that said he was alright and didn't need the special treatment since well he always cut his finger's on his guitar strings. It wasn't a big deal, if he made a major fuss over such small wounds then he would not be here. Since he was tough, of course he could take anything thrown at him being both large and or small.

"Thanks for the treatment but it is nothing more than a small wound. It isn't anything different from the other wounds and or things that I have gotten."

Kage was trying to get the kitten to understand that he could handle such things by just doing like some animal's did. Licking and or sucking up the blood was one way to get it to stop from bleeding for a bit before it complete ceases. Never did the adult like having others treat his wounds for in a way it showed that he could not take care of himself which really he can take care of himself. If it was a big to a major wound of course would he go get expert help but to other wounds such as small cuts, to scratches, to sprained ankles and such would he just walk it off and go about his day. The man was sturdy and he was glad that he was or else he would be long dead by now.

As the time passed by did he look to the small little aid that was a band around his finger's and not saying anything about it did he just stare at it. He had bandages in his gym bag, they could probably work better than a little aid of a band. Shaking his hand when the young kitten let go did he make a 'Teh' noise with his eyes closed with his blonde locks now infront of his eyes. Using his other hand, which had been holding his guitar for a long to rub the back of his head did he take on that sort of clueless appearance but didn't say anything more. Since he was on break did he have enough time to decide if he should stop fully playing or continue.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:38 pm

Luceria tilted her head innocently at what he said after she treated his fingers with the bandaids.
While the wound is very small, something small could end up being a big thing and she knows that very well. Her mum died from a small cold which end up having to become a big problem. It's not a good idea to treat things so casually when they could end up being potentially dangerous. She didn't know how such a small wound like the cut on the blond mister could become really dangerous until Nora-sensei, who was fussing over one of her brothers with their cuts once, told her that it would be bad to get an infection from the cut so it's better to instantly treat it and cover it. She understood instantly what he said and nodded, now helping him whenever her brothers would get a wound or a cut. She would sometimes wish they wouldn't get hurt at all but Nora-sensei said that their bodies would get stronger to the point that they won't get hurt anymore and that he'll make sure to take care of them so that they won't ever get an infection.

"A small wound can become a bbbiiigggg problem if you don't take care of it!!" She said with wise words but with a voice of a little child, spreading her arms as she emphasis the word "big". She didn't think much of the fact that he gets hurt often. Her brothers get hurt often but as long as they take care of their wounds and heal in the end- she was fine with it. The blond stranger looked as if he took care of his wounds often so she's fine with it.

After Nora had picked up the boys to their feet, untangling them from the pile they have gotten themselves into, the boys then ran towards their little sister, their eyes looking at the treated hand before looking back at the musical stranger.
"Are you going to play more later mister?" Hiro asked a bit more politely as he look at the man with big eyes. "Of course, if you felt like it."
"Play for us later, kay?" Luke said a bit more demandingly, grinning at the mister as he wrap his arms around his sister and his other brother's shoulder. Hiro frown and tried to shove the other off him while Luceria giggled.
"When you're hand is better, please play for us, Musical-mister-san." Luceria said with a cute smile as she look at the blond man with big, sparkling eyes.

Nora sigh slightly as he watched the kids- they do love their music. Whenever he plays the piano, they would always gather around as if it was a concert. Maybe he should consider getting them music lesson. It might cost a lot but he's curious to how it would turn out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Hearing the the pups and kitten's responses to actually wanting him to play more did he shrug which wasn't a answer but it was his way of saying that he still needed to think about it. It was cute to see the kitten make such a big fuss over his little wounds. When obviously he had worser wounds and such back then. Kage glanced up though it wasn't seen due to his hair in his face did he think about his old man. As always his thoughts went to his old man and nothing else. Sometimes it stayed on little pups and kittens but oftenly does his thoughts go to his old man. The blonde haired man had remembered when he got a cut on the arm due to falling down the stairs when trying to get to the school bus though it was more like a private bus. Well, he had cut his arm pretty bad and the first thing that his old man tried to due was wash the wound which wasn't all that great. It would of been better to go to the hospital but his old man didn't take him there and thus instead tried to treat it himself. That was a bad choice and so Kage ran away from his old man and went to where the experts were. Getting treated and then getting stitches did he walk back home, the great thing about it was that he missed private school for a day. When he got treated did that make his old man mad and so everytime he got hurt did his old man stop worrying about him getting cut and such. Kage found that to be a good thing for it shutted up his old man from his nagging as well as his choices. Since his old man ran a company of course his old man had that aura and such that said he was better than you.

"I'll play for you later. I'm still on my break."

Kage said this in a laid back voice before just taking his time in resting. Rubbing his guitar strings with his non-wounded hand did he smirk more to himself than to anyone else around the area. Gosh, the blonde haired man loved kids especially since they were cute, innocent, and very much easy to talk to. Well, sometimes they are easy to talk too. Since the man liked kids way to much it was hard to keep himself from stopping his heart from skipping a beat each time. Stopping in rubbing the strings of his guitar did he move his hair a bit out of his face and closed them as he gave a small smile to the pups and the kitten.

A breeze passed by but it was a warm and gentle one, the kind that he liked best. Rubbing the back of his neck with his knuckle did he make a blank face which showed no emotion for a little while. How long was his break's, sometimes between 30 minutes to a hour. Since the blonde haired man cut his fingers would it be a tad bit longer since he did sort of lose feeling to his finger's now making them a little numb.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:33 pm

The trio nodded understandingly. The man has to be the one to play so they can't force him with more pleading- though when they ask Nora-sensei, he would but this guy isn't Nora-sensei. He does things the way he does and Nora-sensei does things the way he does. So the decided to wait patiently for the guy to play them the song. They don't really care for how long it would take, they would wait.
Well, Nora doesn't really care how long it would take too- as long as it's before midnight or night at all.
"Okay mister!" Luceria said with a nod as she decided to waddle back to her current caretaker who was nearby watching the three. Her brothers followed her as always as if she's their gang leader.
Some passbyers couldn't help but 'aw'ed at the little children running around- it's just that cute.

Bending down, Nora wondered what the kids wanted. He would've expected them to stay with the guitarist for a while even though the blond man isn't going to play for a while but still-
"Nora-sensei! We're hungry!" The trio all said in the same time and Nora sweatdropped on the back of his head. Of course, they come to him when they wanted something. Usually, they try not to bother him unless they want his company or something else so he knows that it have to be something they wanted. Shaking his head, knowing that he can't deny them of anything at the moment since he's their caretaker, he asked in his baritone voice that is deprived of any emotions:
"What do you want to eat..?" the way he said it sound as if he doesn't care but that is how he usually sound. He does care for the kids very immensely.
The trio look at eachother, thinking of something to eat.
"Yakitori!"
"Takoyaki please!"
"If you have the money, I would like some Takoyaki too please."

Nora nodded as the other waddled back to the guitarist, sitting down in front of the blond stranger.
Many smile at the sight, for it's nice to see how cute kids could act these day.
Shaking his head at the kids, he walked away and went to find the what they wanted, since he doesn't want them to go straving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:00 am

Rubbing the back of his hand did he notice that he was being watched by the pups and kitten which made him close his eyes and cough in his closed fist hand. Kage had to think of something to keep his mind off of trying to kidnap the kids and getting on the most stupidest Tv shows of them showing how dumb and or weird criminals were. Shaking his head did he reach into his gym bag and opening up a bag of chip's did he munch on one chip in a silent manner with his eyes facing downward. Of all the times to meet cute kids it had to be now. He could feel his old man laughing at him and calling him a loser of some kind, either that or urging him onward to do something weird or odd. Kage took another chip and placed it in his mouth keeping a bit to himself. Glancing upwards did he notice the pup's and kitten sitting infront of him which made his eyes shiver in the lighest bit and so he couldn't help but cough again as if he was choking and then standing up and from his spot did he look around before putting his guitar up. These chips went by to fast since he was oftenly a big eater anyway and so he laughed a little to himself making him appear younger in appearance. Kage placed the gym bag on his left side and keeping his guitar case with his guitat inside on his back like a back pack did he nod to the three kids that was making his heart skip a beat. The 21 year old did not hear what the kids had talked about to the other who had suddenly left then again he was in his weird dream world of thoughts at that moment.

"If you three want I can treat you to some ice cream?"

Ice cream, again. Why was he going for it again, well to put it simple he had lost his ice cream from earlier so of course he was going to buy some more after all he deserved that much. That treat he had gotten was to keep him going tonight with that little sugar boost but since he was ambushed he lost that boost by escaping from the evil claws of that one crazy kitten. Kage walked down the road and basically putting up the sign to other people that he was still on break but was going to take a snack break. Or maybe it was a ice cream break?, who knows. As Kage walked to another ice cream place did he smile and hum silently to himself showing his happiness.

Approaching the front desk did he place 50 of his money he had earned to pay for four ice cream's. Kage had ordered chocolate ice cream this time and whatever the three wanted he would pay for it, but if they didn't want one then it was okay with him since well he could probably eat five ice cream bowls in less than 5 minutes. Did he love sweets, yes he did. It was just that he treated himself to it sometimes after working hard and since he had been working hard another treat for himself would not hurt.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:32 am

The three watches as the bag of chips was instantly empty at a fast rate. They couldn't even eat that fast. Even Luke, who is the glutonnous of the group, couldn't eat that fast! So it kinda amazed them that someone could eat that fast. Suddenly, the man asked if they wanted ice cream and their eyes couldn't help but shine at that. Of course, they would eat their small snack before taking their icecream- Nora said it's fine having sweets as long as they are having it modernly and not everyday or try to overdulge in it. Their sensei did taught them well. Waiting for both their sensei and the musician to come back with treats.

Nora, knowing the place very well since he have several jobs here on this street, knows exactly where to get the treats. It's wasn't long nor was it hard to find the stands that would sell these items of delcious food- espeically the takoyaki one- which Mori would insistantly buy whenever they pass the takoyaki stand.
Nora said his hello to the owner of the stand as he bought four takoyaki plates. He knows the owner very well since he had passes this takoyaki stand a lot of time. Especially since Nora has bought takoyaki from his stand a lot of times before. The owner was very nice, giving him a discount since he knows that Nora doesn't have much on him and Nora was very thankful to him.

Coming back, seeing the kids waiting patiently and the blond man gone to somewhere else. Nora has a feeling that the other would be back- or else the kids wouldn't be sitting down waiting with happy looks on their faces.
Nora shook his head lightly as he sat down next to the kid, passing the plates of snack towards them.
"Thanks!"
"Thank you Nora-sensei."
"Thank you very much Nora-sensei."
The kids express their gratitude with a grin while Nora only grunted in response as he gave Luke is yakitori and the last two their takoyaki. Judging how they immediately dig into their food, they were really hungry and Nora found himself frowning. Didn't their foster parent feed them this evening when they get home? It seemed as if they haven't eaten in such a long time- which bothered Nora greatly. It's definitely a good idea to not involve them with their ex-foster parents anymore. They didn't live up to their jobs anyway. And now, Nora needs to find someone else to take them in or adopt them- like that's easy.

"Sensei, why do you have two more extras?" Luceria asked as she looks at the two extra plates of takoyaki, curious as to why they're there. Nora shrugged nonchalantly as he grabbed one of the plates for his own.
"I'm hungry." He answered as he bit into one of the takoyaki balls. "The other one is just in case the blond guy is hungry."
Luceria smile at her sensei's thoughtfulness, though he doesn't show it at times.
They all waited for the blond man to come back, enjoying the silence and peacefulness that comes along with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:46 am

Walking out of the ice cream place did he buy himself a ice cream bowl of chocolate, and not knowing what the three little kids wanted did he have to guess. For the two pups he got chocolate and vanilla swirl while for the kitten he got a strawberry swirl with chocolate. Returning to his break area did he place the ice cream down for the three of them to enjoy. Not caring if they had food already was he already scarfing down his treat though was sort of taking his time with his and sometimes he would get it on his finger tips which of course made him smirk and lick it off. Kage always liked licking ice cream off of his finger's. Kage noticed the other male had returned and so he sort of thought about if he should go back and get him one then again that would be a waste of perfectly good saved money. As the blonde haired man ate his treat did he seem to put his mind else where for the time being, why did he love sweets so much. That was pretty much a stupid question, everyone liked sweets and if they didn't then well something must be wrong with them and how their brain worked. Did he take his time in his breaks, yes he did. It was a break which allowed him to rest and get something to eat so he could be able to play more and not at all having to worry about working himself to hard. If he did that then he would pass out and he hated passing out. Kage didn't know what it was but not thinking to much into it did he remain silent and continuing to eat his sweet. Kage's old man liked sweets just the weird kind of sweets. Of course he wasn't going to go into detail.

As the blonde haired man continued to eat his sweet did he look upward and thinking about what he would be playing next. That was a good question, and he would have to be careful for if he cut his finger's again then he would never hear the end of it by these cute kids. Kage actually liked kids, animals, and his friends though he had little friends to converse with. Always on the move and going into such dangerous places, this wasn't a kind of work that his old man wouldn't be good at doing. That was why Kage calls his old man 'A work-a-holic behind a large amount of papers' it was a long nickname but it got his point across sometimes.

Kage glanced downward, he had to think about how much food he had in his gym bag. Maybe enough to keep him going for a few more days. How long was a few more days, at most being 2 to 3 days. Was this the time for him to rent a apartment, probably. He can't keep traveling around. If he kept it up he would be passed out on the side walk. Tapping his chin with his main finger of his left hand did he think about where his apartment should be at and how it should look.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:05 am

The kids wave the blond stranger as he came back and watch him as he sat down before continuing to eat his snack. When they are finished with their snacks, they then indulge themselves with the icecream given to them. They didn't mind the flavors- icecream is not a past time desser that they would get to indulge themselves into so they're happy to even be eating icecream right now.
Nora couldn't help but sweatdrop. They are really spoiled when they could be. But they are not kids that are so privilage to be able to eat so often as this so he didn't say anything, just watching them making sure they wouldn't choke on the spoon from eating so fast.
From time to time, Nora would stop eating and make sure to wipe up their faces from the icecream and the food that would get stuck to their cheeks and mouths. It's quite interesting to see them so messy but they're still kids so Nora didn't mind trying to clean after them. The boys would whine when Nora did, like a fussing mother, and Luceria would calmly let Nora clean them up before going back to eating her food.

Soon or later, Nora then grab the extra plate of takoyaki and hand it out to the guitar player. Of course, if the guy refuse, he would just eat it himself or give it to the rest of the kids who are still hungry. It's not like he's forcing the other to eat it of course.
But he's not going to throw it into the trash- it's not a good idea to waste food at all. Nora knows what it is like to strave and it's not really a pleasant feeling. Wasting food is a big no-no on Nora's part- humans wasted to much things already anyway. Food is almost practically life itself so wasted food isn't an options.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:25 am

Catching sight of something being handed to him he blinked once before taking it and shrugging did he push the whole thing through his mouth along with a spoonful of ice cream and smirking did he chuckle and close his eyes. Kage had a bit of musical signs appearing out of his head at this moment, as always he liked eating since well he had to eat a lot of food to keep his large body going since he was well over his old man's height. Kage pounded his chest as he swallowed the whole entire amount of food into his mouth and sighing did he laugh a little silently before swaying his head appearing to be a full child at the moment before stopping what he was doing and pulling his guitar case off and opening his case did he pull out his crimson guitar out and as he pulled it out did he begin playing it. A normal sounding tune that had enough sync into it to make it sound laid back and happy. Kage had his eyes closed as he played his guitar, since he was only using three finger's the notes really did appear out before the other making it sound decent. His fingers didn't hurt so that was a good sign, that just meant he was able to play again for another hour or so and after that would he have to wait for the night shift to come into view. Still though, he couldn't keep his thoughts elsewhere. Kage would have to think of what kind of apartment he would need and decide how much rent it would be so it would be easy for him to pay it. When he thought about it, some rent was a little on the pricey side but what wasn't expensive anymore.

The blonde locks came over his eyes as he continued to play his song and those people that had waited were happy and listened interested. Kage noticed it and didn't seem to bothered by it, if they were happy with the song then so was he. Music was the words spoken from the soul after all. Each of his finger's that played the strings of his guitar worked in sync which made the song sound a lot more energetic. Before anyone knew it he was playing a song that rocked. It was a good beat so dancing to it wasn't bad either.

Did people dance at the night club, sometimes. Though they would fail and fall over which was pretty funny to watch but trying to be the bigger man of the night club would he have to try and contain his laughter which worked all the time. All he had to do was focus on his guitar than the many people who were flailing about and trying to sing along to his song though it had no words.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:48 am

The children cheered as they heard the music being played, already finished with their snack and small dessert. But before they could dance first, Nora pulled them aside to clean them up from the food sticking on their face- earning groans from the boys and giggles from the girls.
Soon after, Nora let them go dance as he began to silently pick up the empty trays of food and take them to the trash cans.

The children dance in the same style again, creating laughter and merriment to passbyers who watched the children with their rather untimely, and original dance moves.

Fushou went back watching the kids though he's a lot closer than his originally place as he watches them with their funky moves that looked rather outwardly. But it's endearing and cute nontheless.
The teen looks up as he saw the day shifting into the night- wondering if he should take the kids back to his apartment now. They seemed happy enough watching and listening to the blond man play his guitar- he'll take them home when the other is finished. Nora doesn't really have the heart to pull them away while they are this happy; though his indifference expression said another thing. People could never tell what he is thinkng and that would scare them a little. Some who pass by wonder if he is some kind of stalker or bodyguard since he's watching over the kids rather intensly. They are rather intimidated by his pure-white eyes too that seemed to almost glow as the day turns darker.
Nora is not someone so easily read.
Well except for the kids and his best friend- they would always somehow know what he's thinking... though he understand Mori, he doesn't get how the kids could know how he's feeling...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On a Time in Ikebukuro   On a Time in Ikebukuro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On a Time in Ikebukuro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next