Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The night is my time..(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The night is my time..(Open) Empty
PostSubject: The night is my time..(Open)   The night is my time..(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:13 am

It was cold, she could feel the breeze creep underneath the black long sleeved shirt she wore which made her shiver slightly; Despite her decision to wear layers she was still feeling the chill the icy air offered to her, it was winter so weather like this was to be expected. Her attire for the night consisted of her black long sleeved shirt on top of which she wore a sapphire blue shirt which was stripped black, loose fit black jeans which were torn on the right knee and black flat top sneakers. The set of shirts did nothing to protect the woman from the wind as it continued to caress her form, her thigh high jet black/highlighted midnight blue hair was swept up gently in the breeze as it flew past her back; Able to hear the rush of wind in her ears as it passed her, another chill fell down her spine.

"Ugh...I picked the coldest night to come out...Lovely." Ankoku muttered bitterly to herself, her breath visible as she spoke. Her tone sounded venomous, cursing Mother Nature for making such a dreadful season. Her midnight blue eyes glanced around her surroundings, taking in the sights of the people who just so happened to be out as late as she; Walks at night time were something she was used to, she only took them when she had trouble sleeping as she was tonight. She hopped the exorcise would wear her out so that she could sleep, though right now she was far from being tired.

She sighed, all she hoped for was to not run into anyone; Then again...Perhaps the exhaustion of dealing with another person or two would be enough to drain her so she could reach her nights goal, now she was thinking that maybe running into someone wouldn't be such a bad thing after all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night is my time..(Open)   The night is my time..(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Thrain had been walking for hours, simply taking in the new sounds and smells the city had to offer. His blindness caused him to bump into several people, each and every time he apologized. "They don't even heed me apologies, how crass!" he muttered as he continued down the walk. The dwarf adjusted his pack and kept walking, listening, smelling, and feeling the city around him. He had no destination, he simply wandered through the streets attempting to get accustomed to the city. At this rate, that would take forever.

As he walked, Thrain noticed it began to get chilly. This didn't affect him much. He was considering whether or not to make a jacket when he bumped into someone walking the opposite direction.

"Sorry, didn't mean to run into ye."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night is my time..(Open)   The night is my time..(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:46 am

Since she hadn't been paying attention, bumping into the man caught her off guard yet the only indication of such was a slight widening of the eyes; She was ready to give whoever it was a piece of her mind despite it being technically her fault, but she wasn't in the mood right now. Ankoku simply looked down at Thrain and shrugged, she wasn't sure what else to say since socializing wasn't her strong suit but she knew she would have to say something eventually; She averted her gaze to the side and let out a sigh she had been holding on to for what felt like forever."Yeah, whatever it's cool." She replied in a tone which sounded annoyed, it was her usual tone for speaking so it wasn't to be taken personally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night is my time..(Open)   The night is my time..(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Thrain noticed the tone of her voice, and reached out to her.

"Ma'am, you sound frustrated. You alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night is my time..(Open)   The night is my time..(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:48 am

Ankoku looked over at the man, her face void of any and all emotion; She was just tired and looking for a good way to get some rest, the walk wasn't helping like usual so in a sense she was frustrated."Just tired." She answered simply, not feeling like giving more information than she had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night is my time..(Open)   The night is my time..(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Thrain attempted at making a connection; he had very few in Ikebukuro since he had just arrived.

"Well, from what I've been told by a nice lady named 'Fate', these streets could be dangerous. I could walk you home if needed."

The dwarf motioned to his pack, which bulged from all of the cargo.

"It's no problem. Just because I'm short and blind doesn't mean I can't protect the both of us!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night is my time..(Open)   The night is my time..(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:08 am

Ankoku rose a brow, wondering who this 'Fate' person was. She knew the streets could be dangerous, it's why she always carried a dagger which she kept on her thigh."I'm good...I've got protection of my own." She stated in reply, hearing his back rustle curiosity got the better of her."Hey, what all is in that pack anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night is my time..(Open)   The night is my time..(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Thrain was delighted to hear her interested in is crafts. They were his pride and joy.

"Oh, these old things?" the dwarf said nonchalantly while looking at his pack, "Just weapons, trinkets, and other odd things I made meself. Whatever comes to mind I craft and stow away."

He motioned to his pack again.

"As you can see, I do a lot of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night is my time..(Open)   The night is my time..(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:26 pm

"So it seems....You don't sound like you're from here, I can here a bit of an accent...So, where are you from?" Ankoku asked, the longer she spent around this person she realized he was one of the few people she could stand to be around, it irritated her because the experience wasn't as draining as she'd hoped, but at least now she wasn't bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night is my time..(Open)   The night is my time..(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:25 pm

"Ay," Thrain said, "I used to live in the mountains couple hundred miles from here." He motioned in the general direction he was speaking about. "Left about 3 years ago. Mighty boring down there."

The dwarf shivered a bit. "Sure is cold out. 'course, always cold in the mountains. I'm more concerned about you then meself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night is my time..(Open)   The night is my time..(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:20 pm

"Don't, I've got on enough protection. I didn't plan on staying out long anyway, just trying to get tired enough to sleep." Ankoku replied, she was half lying about how much protection from the cold she wore but she felt fine enough that it didn't concern her too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night is my time..(Open)   The night is my time..(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:44 am

"I understand," he said to the the woman.

"I think we could be on on our way, if it's alright with you. What's your name, ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night is my time..(Open)   The night is my time..(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The night is my time..(Open)
Page 1 of 1