Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Time to eat!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:52 am

Namie sighed as she reached a store with a large black man trying to sell sushi. Russia Sushi wasn't so bad she supposed and though she hadn't been paid as of yet she did have enough still to manage for months if she had too. Might as well indulge then right? It wasn't as though she had anything better to do than eat dinner and go home anyways so she went on in and took a seat to look at the menu. Her boss always got Ootoro... she wasn't that big on fatty tuna though. Well, she could figure something out, surely.
Back to top Go down

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:49 pm

Mikado sighed, a hand rubbing his grumbling stomach. He ran out of the instant ramen he frequently ate and because he didn't feel like going out to the market to buy some more, nor did he feel like preparing the same salty broth and flat flavored excuse of a meal, he decided that looking for a place to eat was the best choice of action. Ramen was a good meal for the first few weeks, but after months living in Ikebukuro, he was just...tired of it.

Mikado pondered this dilemma for a few moments, lost in his musings when he turned the corner and saw Russia Sushi. He shrugged. Sushi sounded good right now. Anything did, as long as it was affordable.

And so, the teenager pushed the door to the Sushi establishment open. After greeting Simon, he got into his usual seat on the stool and sat there in contemplative silence. But as soon as he looked up, however, he spotted something, or rather someone strange...Yagiri Namie-san. He's never seen here in here before...

"Hello, Yagiri-san...umm--I don't see you around here often." He fidgeted. "Find anything you like?"
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:19 am

"Ah, Ryugamine-kun," Namie had started a little at her name from the voice she hadn't heard since the incident with the Dollars meeting. It was true she didn't frequent Ikebukuro but she had been hungry and she heard this place was good after all.

"I'm afraid not... Orihara-san always goes on about the Ootoro here but anything he likes is off my list," She frowned a little in contemplation as she looked at the menu. She wasn't sure what to get.

"Doesn't help that the stupid bastard can't be bothered to pay up on time, oh no! I haven't got bills to pay or anything!" She surprised herself with that last bit, it simply tumbled out. She was fed up with Izaya though, his antics caused her no end in trouble and grief after all.
Back to top Go down

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:51 pm

Mikado's shoulders tensed, but then relaxed once Namie began ranting about Izaya. He was surprised the woman was revealing that much to him when they barely knew each other, let alone were in good graces. The question was though, What can he say to that?

He scratched the back of his head. "Orihara-san sure is the character..." he murmured, peering at the menu.

"I recommend anything, actually...well, if you needed help deciding. I usually get the specials with my friends when we go here. Just be careful with the Russia Sushi exclusive menu."

Mikado didn't know why he was chatting with Yagiri Namie of all people. He guessed he was just bored.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:41 am

"Hmm, I suppose I'll get that then," She had nothing against Mikado, not now anyways. Certainly, Namie was annoyed he'd outwitted her but she'd gotten over it. Besides, Izaya payed better than Yagiri Pharmaciuticals had... when he remembered to pay her.

"Honestly, one of these days I'm going to poison his tea..." She had done so several time, but he always tested it. He didn't trust anyone.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:40 am

Saburo Togusa walked into the establishment and found a seat at the corner of the bar. He saw Mikado there, and the woman he was talking to, but didn't really know her. He didn't want to jump in rudely either so he sat and ordered a drink with a small platter to start.

He had bought a new Ruri CD and safely locked it in his van.

Saburo Togusa - Ruri fanboy
Back to top Go down

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:01 am

Mikado widened his eyes at Namie's words. Imagining Izaya dying was rather amusing. Body convulsing, foaming at the mouth before he grows limp, cold, dead. He chuckled, although he knew it would take much more than just tea to kill the informant.

"I'm getting that too." he stated, peering at the menu after quickly composing himself.

He was about to call out to Simon, or at least Denis when he looked left and saw Togusa there. When did he get here?

Mikado blinked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:04 am

Namie had barely noticed Togusa walk in and sit down. She did notice Mikado's amusement at her homicidal thoughts though and chuckled lightly herself.

"I see you don't like him much either then," She said. She debated telling him many things the informant would rather not have known. Then again he would probably troll her if she did. Not that he didn't do that anyways. He was constantly teasing her about her love for Seiji even though Seiji was a remarkable young teen and she was the only one worthy of loving someone as wonderful and great as him.
Back to top Go down

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:11 am

Mikado turned his attention to Namie. "I can't say I don't like him...but I can't say I like him either..." he tilted his head in thought. "Orihara-san sure is interesting though." The teenager didn't feel like elaborating the fact that the Dollars would not have been possible without the informant, or how he knew how Izaya played things his own twisted way. It seemed redundant. Namie might already know since she lives with him.

"--but yes. I know there are many who would like him dead."
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:27 am

Well, she hardly lived there. She only worked there.
"Ugh, don't remind me..." She slumped a little, her head resting on her arms as she thought.
"The only reason I haven't killed the bastard is he signs my paychecks... assuming he remembers to pay up."
Back to top Go down

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Mikado nodded absently while toying with the chopsticks laid in front of him. He cast a slightly concerned look Namie's way before turning his attention on Togusa.

"Ahh...Saburo-san?" Mikado thought he was being strangely talkative today. "Where's Kadota-san and the others? I usually see you with them..."

He hoped he wasn't being rude or anything. The van driver was eating already, probably lost in his own thoughts.

Namie seemed tired. The fact that she works with Izaya probably was the reason. He sighed, stomach grumbling painfully.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:19 am

[i]Eating certainly seemed to be the truth, though Togusa had heard his name somewhere. He looked to the voice and saw Mikado Ryuugamine. The brunette seemed to have a dazed look in his eyes, not fully aware he should reply. He replayed Mikado's question in his head, oh right, Togusa should reply!

Togusa blinked and stopped from opening his mouth, which is full of food, and raised a finger to say 'Wait a second'. Togusa chewed and then swallowed,

"Ah... S-Sorry... Uh, well, to be honest I'm not sure where they are Ryuugamine-kun."

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:07 pm

Mikado could only nod in response as he stared hungrily at Togusa's plate of food. His stomach growled like a beast and he rubbed a hand to his belly, frowning.

Where was Simon anyways? And how did the van driver get his food before both Namie and him?

Mikado scratched the back of his head, confused as ever.

"Where is everyone, anyways?" he asked to both Namie and Togusa. He wanted food goddammit. If no one was going to get his order... -his eyes found themselves attracted to the window- he might...do something he may regret later.

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:46 am

"Beats me," Togusa shrugged.

He had found something and started eating whatever it was... The rolls were already on a platter, so they had to have been prepared for some one before hand. With that in mind, he'd feel guilty if it wasn't meant for him.

"Want one?" He looked at the black-haired teen.

Admin
Seliphra

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:30 am

"I do wonder... I suppose Simon-san must be out, but isn't the owner usually here?" Indeed the place seemed to be abandoned today. How terrible. Oh well, there was food here and she could always leave money on the counter right? Right. Namie started piling some of the prepared sushi onto a plate and eating happily.

"You two Ryugamine-kun, I doubt they would mind too much," She pointed out. After all it could spoil otherwise and she was going to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:29 pm

"He normally is," Togusao said, reaching for a grabbing another plate of rolls to eat.

"Ryuugamine-kun, where is your friend?" Normally when Togusa saw Mikado he saw Masaomi with him, but it seemed everyone was alone today.

Togusa Saburo 26(?) - Rabid Ruri fanboy. Don't touch his van!
Back to top Go down

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:23 am

Mikado blinked, scratching his chin at the offer from Togusa.

"Thank you, but I think I might follow Yagiri-san's advice..."

He gave a little smile to the man before following Namie's actions. Picking up a roll, he eyed it suspiciously before shrugging and placing it into his mouth. "Hmm..." he mused, chewing and swallowed, eyes growing larger and larger by the second.

"M-my gosh! It..it's good!" He stared at the sushi in front of him then at the other two before blushing. "I don't remember it being this good...maybe I'm that hungry." He shrugged again and helped himself to some more food.

He just noticed Togusa-san was asking him something...about Kida-kun?

He swallowed once more before turning to the man. "I don't really know where he is...Masaomi's been pretty distant nowadays. In fact, I need to talk to him one of these days..." The teen spared a glance out the window before sighing.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:49 am

"Thank you, but I think I might follow Yagiri-san's advice..." Namie watched Mikado help himself to what was there as well.

"M-my gosh! It..it's good!"
She chuckled a little at his comment,
"It is good, I think Dennis-san made it instead of Simon-san" She had heard horror stories of Russia Sushi too after all.

"I don't remember it being this good...maybe I'm that hungry."
"No, Orihara-teme said Dennis makes better Sushi, Simon makes the strange stuff,"

"Ryuugamine-kun, where is your friend?" The man at the other table asked and Namie tried to ignore what came next, merely disinterested.
"I don't really know where he is...Masaomi's been pretty distant nowadays. In fact, I need to talk to him one of these days..."Ah, why did Namie have to feel bad for the boy?
"I could probably help you out if you'd like... I know Orihara-san's passwords. He never changes them and his sister had an easy enough time getting in. I saw what she typed too," Namie offered. Good sushi put her in a better bood, more so since she got to see Seiji tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:35 am

ooc: I'm getting rid of the white for quotes. xD

~

"I could probably help you out if you'd like... I know Orihara-san's passwords. He never changes them and his sister had an easy enough time getting in. I saw what she typed too,"

Mikado snapped his head up at that. "You'd really go through Orihara-san's things to help me? I mean, what if he finds out?"

He decided his day was getting more and more bizarre at the moment. The teen smiled to himself. Finally, something..different.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:39 am

"You'd really go through Orihara-san's things to help me? I mean, what if he finds out?" Mikado's words made Namie chuckle a little.
"He doesn't know his own sisters are hacking in. Just tell me what you need to know and I can get it when he's out roaming Ikebukuro tomorrow,"
Back to top Go down

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Mikado didn't know what to say. He had other things to worry about..with Dollars and Blue Square--he touched the bandage on his arm at the thought-- but Kida Masaomi was indeed someone important to him. He was the catalyst, the one that started it all for him. Izaya also fit that description but--

"Yes. Thank you Yagiri-san. May I have...the information on the Yellow Scarves' hideout? And Kida-kun's number if you can...?"

Mikado smiled internally. He knew he shouldn't be doing this, but he needed a temporary distraction. After all, him going to Russia Sushi was just the start of what he called, "Unusual and Exciting."

He looked at the sushi laid in front of him and grabbed another piece, smiling, his baby face innocent, but eyes the total opposite: cold and dark. He ate the sushi slowly, savoring the taste.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:12 am

Namie noticed the shift in his eyes and though it startled her for a moment she was soon indifferent.

"I'll look in to it for you when I get the chance. Today is wednesday so he should be here on saturday to tease Heiwajima-san," She had memorized Izaya's patterns of taunting the blonde man.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Togusa mindlessly listened to their conversation, uneasy about the prospect about going behind someone's back--especially if that someone is supposed to be your best friend.

"Ryuugamine-kun, if he's your friend, shouldn't you have his number already? Or was it just his email?"

He asked curious and maybe a little concerned. He had Walker's, Erika's, and Kadota's but then again he also had a few years on the teen from the country.

"Yagiri-san, have you ever considered that Orihara-kun might change his pattern?" Togusa wondered that too since Izaya is very unpredictable...

Never the less, he grabbed more sushi.

Togusa Saburo 26(?) - Don't touch his van!! EVER. Ruri fan~
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:03 pm

"Yagiri-san, have you ever considered that Orihara-kun might change his pattern?" Namie blinked a little She was sure now that other people saw Izaya as chaotic and unpredictable but in reality he followed a steady pattern that he generally failed to see himself.

"Orihara-san isn't as chaotic as you think he is..." After all it was the same routine everyday. Wake up, make food, scold Namie, make a mess fof Namie, tease Namie about it, troll, troll some more, meet with clients, more trolling and then if it was Tuesday, Thursday, Friday or Sunday go to Ikebukuro. If it was Friday or Tuesday evening the day then ended with a meeting with Shiki.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:33 am

"He isn't?" Togusa blinked at that, carefully considering her words about Izaya Orihara not being chaotic.

"I don't see it, I'm sorry,"

He munched a dumpling and swallowed it, thinking over his knowledge of Izaya.

"I guess you're right, you do work for him," Togusa barely saw the man, and if he did Kadota usually ended up in a bad mood.

Togusa Saburo 26(?)- Ruri Fanboy. Van is off limits!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Time to eat! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to eat!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next