Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

What's The Hurry?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

What's The Hurry? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:13 pm

"I'm not asking you to be a top master chef overnight Fate... But it'd be nice if I didn't have to cook ALL the means y'know."

He had a laptop but ever since he met her, he's kept it hidden... slight lack of trust, but the device is really just in his studio so he can listen to music.

"I suppose you can borrow my laptop to learn how to cook, but you have to promise to be careful with it!" His eyes were desperate to plead and reason with her about this.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:58 pm

Fate rolled her eyes. "I promise. I don't try to break anything. Unless it's something for something or another. But breaking your laptop will do nothing at all."
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:12 pm

Shawn sighed, that was little encouragement really.

"Well, just be careful with it please... I-I trust you Fate..."

Shawn knew he was taking a risk but he did like her so he wanted to make her feel welcome in his house.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:42 pm

Fate blinked, surprised before nodding. "Alright. I'll be careful with it Shawn. So look up how to cook, right?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:26 pm

"Just simple things you want to cook and basic skills."

Shawn said. "You can even look up videos if you want."

The apartment began to fill with delicious smells as Shawn got the meat browning and vegeatables frying.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Fate frowned. "Why can't you just teach me to cook, ShawnShawn. Teach me while you cook and stuff. Wouldn't that be easier?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:43 pm

"You'd think, and you'd probably be right but the only thing I have to say to that is that I might not be cooking what you watn to make."

SHawn explained yet he would definitely let her at some point. For now he wanted to cook with no distractions, and Fate is a big one. A little longer and then Shawn began to portion out the food and set out plates.

"You can look when I'm not home, okay?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Fate frowned but nodded. "Alright fine. But I'm starting with simple things like eggs. Eggs are simple to make, right?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:51 pm

They were, but in order to teach her without the eggs going to waste if they don't eat them. So he decided breakfast would be best.

"They are simple, but can you wait until morning to learn? Dinner is ready," Shawn smiled at her getting out plates and utensils.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Fate nodded before sitting at the table. "Yay~ Dinner time~ Food smells yummy." She grinned and started to dig in. "Yummy yummy food." Of course, she was talking with her mouth full.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:16 pm

A little rude of her, and a bit gross in Shawn's mind... He made her help him clean the dishes again before going to work on the dress.

The two figured out a system soon, and he taught her the basics of cooking so she had to cook on occasion. The break went by quicker than Shawn prefered but he had school soon enough. The night before he had to go back he sat Fate down with his home-cooked food.

"School is starting again soon, so we both need to go tomorrow since you are my model for this dress."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:39 pm

At first, Fate made a face. Then, she thought about it. She'd get to see Shawn's school. So, she grinned and nodded.

"Okay~ That's fine with me~"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:45 pm

"Try and behave Fate, please..." Shawn said, though he would reveal her as his girlfriend... Maybe he should tell her before hand? She might react poorly if this was dropped on her by surprise.

"So go to bed early Fate."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Fate pouted but sighed. "Fine. Fine. I'll 'behave'. And we can go to bed now." She huffed and plopped down on the couch to sleep, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:10 pm

"You can sleep in my bed again if you want Fate," Shawn offered thinking that after the first time she would catch on that he didn't mind... He did like her, and wanted to be with her.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Fate grinned and sat up. "Yay~ A bed to sleep in~ Okay ShawnShawn~" Grinning, she walked to his room and plopped onto the bed before curling up. "Comfy..."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:51 am

Shawn shook his head, "Are you going to say that every time you sleep in my bed?"

He went to change and then set his alarm clockfor and early time. Maybe he'd make Fate cook breakfast only if he could wake her up.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:00 pm

"Yes I will." She smiled lightly and closed her eyes. "Night night time." And was quickly asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:58 pm

"Goodnight Fate," Shawn smiled and got under the covers too as he drifted off too.

His alarm went off in the morning and he sat up. "Mm, Fate wake up... Wake up and we'll make breakfast together..."

He nudged her shoulder gently as he almost begged her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Fate groaned and opened one eye. "Its so earlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy." She whine. Really, it seemed as if she didn't want to get up.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:05 pm

"Yes is it, but you are coming with me to school remember?"

Shawn got out of bed and stretched before going to the bathroom. He came back out quickly in fear of Fate going back to sleep. A strong hunch she would if he left her alone.

"Come on Fate, make breakfast with me!"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Fate groaned and sat up before rubbing her eyes. "Alright alright." She yawned and made her way to the kitchen so she could help. "What are we making?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:04 pm

"Pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast... Whatever you want."

He laughed and pulled the covers off the bed to encourage her to get up. "Come to the kitchen and we'll get started okay? Come on Fate, breakfast is important!"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:16 pm

"Baconn and pancakes. That sounds good." She smiled and yawned. Ah, she was still tired. Didn't really matter right nowt though.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:26 am

"It will be if you help me make it~" He tried to goad her on and wake her up, he'd let her shower before they left if she wanted but Shawn had a guess that if she was fed then she'd be more alert.

A good theory and he wanted to try applying it to practice, though if they went steady like he wanted them to Shawn would find a way to make it happen sooner.

Shawn went into the kitchen to start mixing the pre-made batter. They didn't really have
that much time to cook so the easy way out it was! He got out two frying pans too and heated them up. One for bacon and the other for the pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's The Hurry?
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: