Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Classroom...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Classroom... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:19 am

Rei gasps and clean the blood, "I wonder if this is the side effect..." She look so worried and patted the boy's head and stroked his hair.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:30 am

Alois made a girlish little sneeze as he felt someone rub under his nose, he was so exhausted at this point that nothing would be able to wake him up until his medicine had settled into his blood stream. He stretched his skinny little body out all they way until he was nearly hanging off the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:30 am

Rei looked at the boy worried, and hope he's okay. She put him back to the middle so he won't fall, "Hn... I wonder if he will alright with the side effect..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:39 am

Alois whimpered in his sleep as he moved an arm over his head, his body temperature would usually sky rocket when he took his medicine. When that happened Yukio would put a cold rag on his head so he didn't get to feverish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:11 am

Rei decided to text Yukio, "Yukio-san, can I do something about the side effect of the medicine? Because seems he kind of suffer facing it."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:51 pm

"I know it does look like he's in a lot of pain, he will be for a little while so there really isn't anything you can do. Just try to keep him cool so he's not overheated, he should be waking up in a few more minutes after the medicine settles in." Yukio texted back. Alois turned over again onto his stomach and started biting his lip again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:00 am

Rei texted back, "Okay, thank you Yukio-san."
She go to Alois and looked at him worried, and waiting after the medicine settles in.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:06 am

"Mmnnn...Rei..." Alois mumbled as he slowly opened his eyes, he looked at her through hazey eyes as he started to reach up towards her. He gently wrapped a hand around her wrist and smiled his usual smile at her.
"Rei....could you get me some water....I'm so hot." Alois said a little louder, he was still really tired but the heat was just unbearable at that point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:27 am

Rei nodded and fastly back with a cup of water, "Here, Alois"
She sitted beside the boy and waited for him to finish the drink.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:57 am

Alois whipped the sweat that was on the top of his forehead and took the glass with shakeking hands. He propped himself up so he was in a sitting up position.
"Thank you Rei." Alois said, smiling at the girl as he swallowed all the water she had given him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:13 am

Rei smiled at him, "No worries, Alois. Tell me if you need something else"
She leaned on the side of the bed, and looked at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:45 pm

"Well it must be pretty boaring just watching me sleep here, so why dont you take a nap with me so we're both well rested." Alois said as he yawned tiredly, he moved over so Rei had room to get on the bed with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:36 am

She grinned, "Oh sure!" She went to the boy's bed and yawned. She begin slept for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:56 pm

"Mnn Rei what do you want to do now?" Alois asked as he sat up and rubbed his eyes, after a few hours of sleeping with the girl he was well rested and ready to have some fun~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:37 am

Rei thought for a while, "I dunno. Maybe stalk someone~? I want to get my work more" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:32 pm

"Ah i wish we could but i promised Yukio i'd stay here, i must obey my nii-san~" Alois said as he grabbed one of his plushies and hugged it tightly to his chest.
"We could watch some anime or look at some manga?" Alois said, really just throwing out some suggestions of things they could do in the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:06 am

Rei remembered about what Yukio said, "Oh right, that's true. Maybe we're going to watch some manga. And hey, why don't we visit our friends, so it will more good!"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:56 pm

"Hm? What do you mean?" Alois asked, he wasnt really paying that much attention as he took out one of his favorite mangas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:36 am

Rei looked at him, smiled, "Why don't we invite our friends? maybe it will more fun" as she took one of the boy's manga.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:35 am

"Oh?...I dont really have any other friends...well there is one but i don't know if his shift where he works is over." Alois said, feeling a little ashamed that he only had two friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:35 am

Rei patted, "Alright, its okay." She kiss the boy's forehead to make him comfort.
"Don't be like that! I will invite Setsuna, my childhood friends, how's that sounds?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Alois smiled at the girl and nodded.
"Im sure Yukio will be ok with that, he did say he wanted me to try to make some new friends this school year so i dont think he'll have problem with one of your friends coming over." Alois said, he took out his own phone and started texting his friend Akira.
"Ill text my frien and see if he can come over to, but i think just the four of us is all we'll be able to have in this little appartment." Alois giggled, he smiled when he got a return text saying that his friend would be able to come there and fifteen minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:02 am

Rei smiled at the boy, "Sure, sure. Its okay, but we still can play together~!"
She leaned on the floor, waiting for they friends to come, and rolled.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Alois giggled as he watched his friends anitcs, he moved his body so he was hanging upside on the edge of the bed. His white hair falling away from his face and his eyes showing much clearer. An insane but sweet look spread across the young childs face as he watched the other human have her fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:19 am

Rei accidentally looked at the boy, she blushed and ruffled the boy's head. "Hn, what do you think we will do when they come here?"
She smiled softly and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classroom...
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: