Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Classroom...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Classroom... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:26 am

Alois smiled as he let his arms fall backward until his lower body was on the bed and his upper body was stretched out upside down on the edge of the bed.
"Well knowing Akira he'll probably bring some of his video games so that's one thing we can do." Alois said as his fingers touched to carpeted floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:29 am

Rei grinned, "He's a gamer?! I love Video games!" She said excitedly while roll around.
"I wonder what will happened if they knowing that we're both sleeping on the same bed~"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Alois grinned as he let his eyes roll a little back in his head.
"Its not like we did anything, and i dont think Akira will be very phased by it i sleep with him all the time. He lives at his appartment alone so sometimes if he dosent want to stay there alone he comes here or I go over to his house to sleep over." Alois said, smiling as he brushed the tips of his fingers on the carpeted floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:52 am

Rei chuckled, "Ah, I think you're right... So, I wonder what should I do when I meet Akira? He's new and I don't think I will be go into him straightly and say 'Hi, how are you?' or else."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:07 am

"Don't worry I'll introduce you to him once he gets here, he's a little shy but after I introduce you to each other he'll be his usual outgoing self. He's very kind and hyper, kind of like me but he's not insane and he's actually very intelligent. Just no screaming or talking loudly around him, he's very sensitive to sound so anything like that will really bother him." Alois slid off the bed, landed on his head and rolled onto his back on the red carpeted floor.

"What about your friend? What's he like?" Alois asked, he actually was a little shy around new people which was one of the reasons why he didn't really approach people directly that he wanted to be friends with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:23 am

Rei smiled, "Setsuna is a kind man, he's caring and will protect someone he dear. He hates being enemy with anybody, except for the murderer. He will take care of his friends. Though sometimes he's different, like he smirked and silents" said her because she didn't know about Setsuna's personality, Ken.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:35 am

"he sounds nice." Alois looked up when he heard a kocking at the door, he moved to his feet and opened the door for the familiar red-head.
"Hello Akira~" Alois said hugging the other male, Akira smiled and greeted his best friend as he entered his appartment.
"Akira this is my other friend Rei Shirogane, Rei this is my freind Akira Envy." Alois said as he intorduced the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:14 am

Rei bowed, "Nice to meet you, Akira-san."
She got a message from her friend, Setsuna.
"Rei, I'm going into a store before get there, what snacks that you want to eat?"
She texted, "Pasta or Pizza~! <3 But I will ask others too, is that okay you buy our snacks?"
"Mmhm, no problem. Since his your new bestfriend. I will buy sweets too for you all."
"Alrighty~ But please buy some cookies with no sugar in it, I think Alois want to, but he allergic to sugar."
"No problem"
She closed her phone, "Setsuna will bought us some Pasta and Pizza! And other sweets, you can eat too since he will give you cookies with no sugar in it!"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:06 am

"Thank you Rei." Alois pulled his friend down to sit on the floor with him. Akira had pulled out his PSP and his extra one to give to Alois.
"Rei I'm not to good at this, you want to try?" Alois asked as he held the controller towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:35 am

Rei nodded, "I will teach you if you want to. So, you can watch me while played this."
She explained the game function and played it. Even this is the first time she try this game, she could have a pretty great score. She chuckled and gave it to Alois, "Your turn!"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:31 pm

Alois had a little trouble in the beggining but soon started to earn some high points, he smiled as he relaxed between Rei and Akira.
"Does your friend like games to?" Alois asked as he kept his eyes glued to the game, much like Akira did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:05 am

Rei chuckled, "I think so, but he didn't played video game that much"
Somebody knocked the door, "Rei, I'm here"
She stand up and go to the door and open it, "Ah! Setsuna!"
Setsuna is actually Ken, he now tried want to play with Rei and others.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:33 pm

"Is that your friend rei?" Alois asked, he smiled politely at the male even though he was very shy. He stuck closely next to Akira who hadnt looked up from his game at the man entered.
"Nice to meet you, Im Alois Usagi and this is my friend Akira Envy." Alois said, nodding to the red-head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:20 am

Ken smirked, "Hee... Akira-san, Alois-san, Nice to meet you~"
He put the snacks on small table and sit beside Rei, "I put the snack there, feel free if you want to take it"
"So Setsuna, how are you doing? I'm sorry I can't be with you when you arrived on Ikebukuro" Rei said while smiled at him.
"Got interesting things" He said.
"What's that?"
"Well, secret" He smirked.
"Aww, alright"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:51 pm

"Interesting? I would like to hear more about something interesting!" Alois said as he perked up, he really loved information. especially stuff that was entertaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:42 am

"Well~" He smirked, "I don't want to tell~ Hahaha"
"Un, you're mean. Now tell us" Said Rei while pinched his cheek.
"Ow, ow, that hurts. I just got bumped by Yellow Scarf member and I saw that there's no leader at all, they messed up!" He said.
"Ehhh? Because Kida-san leaving?"
"Yup" Nodded. "But there's two girls that go to the place again and it seems they will recruit new members"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:58 am

"Tch you call that a secret, i knew that weeks ago." Alois said, laughing a little as he opened a bag of pretzles.
"Not to be rude or anything im just very up to date on the gang's around this place, since i spend most of my time stalking people." Alois said smiling innocently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:25 am

Ken smirked, "Well I just tell what I want to tell~"
He leaned on Rei's shoulder, and staring into Alois, "That pretty interesting, though. A stalker."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:37 pm

"Heh well i shouldnt really call myself that, let's just say i like to observe people. But i cant really be classified as a stalker because i dont stalk the same person, i usually just follow around a person i think would be interesting for a couple days then leave them alone when i get board." Alois said, shrugging like it was the most natural thing in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:37 pm

"Heh, so observing, eh. But tell me if there's something interesting, okay~? I love interesting.. things..." Ken yawned. "Neh, Rei-chan, lemme sleep here for some minute, okay?"
Rei nodded, "Sure, no problem"
Ken yawned again and went sleep on Rei's shoulder.
"He always like this sometimes" she sweatdropped. "So, what game are you playing now?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:44 pm

"Mario carts." Alois said in answer to his friends question, Alois dropped his game and crawled over to the sleeping male. He couldnt pass up an opertunity like this, so he gentely nudged him off Rei's shoulder and into a laying down position before crawling right ontop of him.
"He should no not to sleep when Alois is around and hyper." Akira said as he continued to play his game, Alois giggled as he poked the sleeping male's cheek. He loved messing with people, especially while they were sleeping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Rei laughed and patted Alois's head. "I will take marker"
She take black marker and sit next to the sleeping man, and begin to doodling, "I bet he will find out and screaming, 'who the one that drew on my face?!' and chases"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:59 pm

"I would love to be chased, but for now imma just take a nap on him. He looks like he might be comfortable." Alois said as he moved ontop of the man and curled up cutely on his upper body. Usually the only people he did this with was Akira or Yukio but he didnt mind freaking other people out by doing this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:24 am

Rei smiled and layed on the carpet, watching Akira's playing his game.
Setsuna feel heavy and moved a little and open his eyes, after saw that Alois napping, he smiled and slept again.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am

"Dont get to frisky over there Alois." Akira commented, not taking his eyes off of his video game. Alois picked his head up and glared at his friend before laying back down on the other male. He was such a snuggle bug sometimes, he would usually do this with Yukio but he was at work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classroom...
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: