Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Classroom...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Classroom... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:27 am

Rei shocked and goes to Alois, "Hey, you okay?"
She tried to pulls up him, and clean up the dirty things on his clothes.
"you have to be careful, maybe you need some rest"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Alois looked down at his ripped jeans covered in a few trickles of his blood, he sighed heavily as he dusted off the rest of his clothes.
"Wow im stupid, Yukio is going to kill me for recking my clothes..." Alois reached up and rubbed the scratched side of his cheek.
"And recking my face."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:41 am

Rei confused, "Oh, is he your brother? Hmm, we should walk to your home, no need to run anymore~"
She pull of her handkerchief and wet it with some water, then clean the boy's blood. "Sorry, is that hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Alois smiled at the girl as she gentely cleaned his cut.
"Im fine, i have a very high tolerance for pain so it only stings a little, actually Yukio isnt my blood related brother. Although i do think of him as my brother since he's so protective of me. He should probably be home for his intern ship at Raira General Hospital unless he's working late again tonight. I dont think he'll be suprised to see me all cut up, he's used to me being all hurt like this." Alois exspalined
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:24 am

Rei looked into his eyes, "Ahh... Alright then"
She stand up and hold his hand, "Lets go to your home" She smiled and walks together. "Can you lead the way?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:08 am

"Kay~I live all the way in Shinjuku so it'll be a bit of a walk." Alois said as he gently took the girls hand and started leading her in the direction of his house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:45 am

Rei followed where Alois bring her, and looking at the streets so she could remember the way to his home.
"I wonder what should I act in front of your brother..." She said, tells to him that she little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:14 pm

[color=white]Alois smiled sweetly as they neared closer to his house.
"Yukio is always nice to everyone, even complete strangers. You dont need to act anyway infront of him, just act as your normal self." Alois said reasuringly[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:24 am

Rei turns her head to the boy, "Really? Um... Alright then"
She continue walking and looks into his house, "So this is your house?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:06 am

Alois smiled as he walked into his house behind the girl, it was a small appartment with the walls painted white and a bright red carpet covering the floor. There's was a small kitchen, two beds, and a door leading to the bathroom. And of course there was Yukio sitting on his bed and typing away at his computer, he looked up and smiled at the two.
"Oh Alois what happened?" Yukio said as he got out of the bed to go examine the bleeding cute on the boys face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:19 am

Rei nervously talk to Yukio, "H-he got tripped when we have a race to in Ikebukuro..."
He looks into the taller man's eyes, "But I already clean the blood, though, sorry Its my fault, since he starts panting while running"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:41 am

"Ah, well you did a pretty good job cleaning up the blood, but I still think the disinfectant will work nicely to." Alois sat on the edge of his bed while Yukio went into his medical bag.
"You can take a seat on the bed there" Yukio said to the girl, nodding to the other bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Rei smiled at the taller man, "Sure, thank you."
She take a seat on the bed, nervously. "Well I didn't bring disinfectant, so it's not really clean though!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:11 pm

"That's alright, I don't mind cleaning the cuts, they just need a few bandades." Yukio said as he gently cleaned the cuts. Alois sat patiently as his wounds were treated. He smiled at his older brother as the cuts were covered with a few bandages.
"There you go buddy." Yukio said, kissing the top of the boys head. Alois jumped off the bed and examined the cut on his leg.
"Thanks Yukio."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:44 pm

Rei smiled as the boy is alright. "Wow you're good at that, Yukio-san"
She looking at the cut on Alois's leg. "Hmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:05 pm

"Nii-san can we go out and play some more, since my leg and face is all fixed up?" Alois asked his older brother hopefully, Yukio went back to sitting on his bed and typed away on his computer.
"No i want you to stay home for now, it's getting to dangerouse around Shinjuku and Ikebukuro for you to be running around out there." Yukio said, keeping his eyes glued to the computer screen.
"Please Nii-san! We'll be careful." Alois begged, he hated being locked up in the appartment.
"No Alois, i dont want you getting hurt like last time. Why dont you and your little friend hang out here. You can show her you manga collection." Alois gruneted annoyed and started nudgeing the older male.
"Pllleeaassee~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Rei knows that the boy really wants to go out, "Ano, Yukio-san. I think I can protect him from danger, since I'm good at fighting"
She grinned at him, "Well we will be careful and be safe. I will take the responsibility"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:29 pm

"That's very nice of you Rei and I'm sure you are a very skilled fighter, Alois is also a very skilled fighter but I still don't want him going out right now." Yukio said, Alois's hands went it to fists as he glared at the larger male.
"But Yukio shes my first friend and I want to go hang out with her, you can't make me stay here" Alois barked angrily, he had never been mad at Yukio before he was just so upset that he couldn't hang out with his only friend.
"Alois don't you talk to me like that, I'm your guardian and I say you are not aloud to go out now. Your friend is more then welcome to stay here and play but I dont want you roaming the streets by yourselves." Yukio said fiercely, Alois grabbed Rei's hand and started heading for the door.
"I hate it here you can't tell me what to do your not even my real guardian. I hate you dammit." Alois screamed before slamming the door shut, he ran down the street as fast as he could still holding Rei's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:32 am

Rei shocked and got pulled, "A-alois... You shouldn't say that to Yukio, I know you really want to hang out, well me too. But... He is your brother, right?"
She sweats and didn't know Alois will be really mad like that, she thinks that she says like that looks like hitting a bomb, that she knows she'll get blamed or wrong to ask that.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:10 am

Alois skidded to a stop and hunched over to catch his breath, he felt his whole body shake as he leaned against one of the buildings and slid down to the floor.
"I...I cant believe I said that to Yukio, I didn't mean it I was just so mad and I...I just..." Alois sniffled as he burried his face in his hands and started crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:31 am

Rei frowns when see the boy's like that, and hugged him. "Alois... I know your feelings... Sometimes we can't hold our anger... And suddenly says something that we actually don't want to" she hold the boy's tighter, "you can cry. and.. You can apologize to Yukio-san"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:44 pm

"I-i feel horrible, Yukio is nothing but nice to me and he takes such good care of me. Then i just yell at him and say that i hate him? I really didnt mean it, he probably hates me now. I know he tries so hard to keep a roof over my head and he even works extra hours so he can afford my medication. Im such a horrible person." Alois cried, he really just wanted to dissaper at that point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:57 am

Rei hugged Alois tightly, "Alois. Brother can't hate each others, even you say hate to him, he still dear to you and will forgive you"
She patted, "Lets go home, at least you're trying to say sorry to him"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:14 am

Alois hated crying because it reminded him of when he was younger, he sucked up any last sobs he had brewing in him and stood up from the dirty ground.
"I hope you don't think I'm a brat for acting the way I just did, I always do what Nii-San tells me to do because I know he knows best. This time I guess I got a little emotional since your my first friend." Alois said as he rubbed away the wetness from his eyes. It didn't take them long to get to the appartment since they hadn't run that far. Alois quickly swung open the door and stepped inside, ready for any scolding his deserved and to apologies to his loved big brother.
"Yukio I..." Alois paused when he saw that Yukio was not there, his jacket was gone and do was his motercycle keys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:20 am

Rei shocked and confused, "What? Where's he's going to?"
She just thinking that the taller boy might do, "Don't tell me he's so upset and... Want to go and disappear?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classroom...
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: