Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Wonderland (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

Wonderland (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:01 am

Mistero walked through the apartment quietly after having changed, His hair damp from the quick shower. He went over to his refridgerator and retreived a bottle of water before making his way to the couch, It was still day and it seemed rather quiet as opposed to the normal events he saw flying by his window. Taking a drink from it he laid down on the couch reaching for the remote and flipped on the television quietly…maybe there was something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:42 pm

Meese took a deep breath as he looked at the view once again. He blinked, deciding that standing there would do him no good, as he walked back into his new room. The boy sighed as he began to unpack his belongings. There wasn't much to unpack, he was able to put everything away within thirty minutes. His things barely took up any space. The closet looked half empty and the drawers looked completely barren aside from the six small textbooks.

The boy scratched his head. There was too much space in here. He was sure that this room could fit two people; maybe three. He sighed and ran his hand over the medium sized case. Meese wondered if his new housemate would mind if he were to play for a bit. "I don't think so. . ." he mumbled to himself as he clicked the clasps. Nezumisu smiled to himself as he stood, placing his treasured viola to rest between his shoulder and chin. The bow was slowly slid across the strings as he began to play, swaying a tad at each note.

His playing slowly crescendoed as the song progressed. Piano. Mezzo Piano. Mezzo Forte. Forte. Fortissimo. Meese had no idea that he had accidentally entered into the loudest dynamic, Fortissississimo. He stopped playing, a tad flustered. Mistero was probably annoyed by now, wondering what that noise might have been. Nezumisu scrambled to put the instrument back in its case, sighing when he finished locking it in the case. He shyly walked out of the room and into the shared living room.
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Mistero was sitting up on the couch and looking at Meese, He blinked a few times before moving to stand up. “Was that you playing?” he questioned with a raised brow. “You don’t look the type to play an instrument” he said. Meese looked Mousey and that just didn’t fit with Mistero’s image of a orchestra player. Walking around the couch he approached him, “What was the name of that song?”
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Meese nodded shyly, looking to the floor. "W-Will. . ." he replied, still flustered that Mistero had heard him playing. Truth be told, he had been playing the viola since he was six. It was one of the things that his friends had taught him before he had moved. "Th-the song's name is W-Will. . . M-my friend Hayato-nii t-taught it to me. . ."

[ooc: I don't own Pandora Hearts or the song.]
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:38 pm

“Will?” he repeated as Meese said it with the stutter and blush. Though he noticed how Meese’s face grew redder when mentioning this Hayato fellow and he felt a twinge of jealousy that Meese was thinking of someone else when Mistero was right there in front of him. “Well it was a good song” he said leaving it at that and then looked at the time it was around 4:30 in the evening now and he glanced back at Meese. “You’re skin and bones, are you hungry?” he asked making his way into the open kitchen to make something.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:01 pm

"Th-thanks. . ." Meese blushed, trying to hide his face behind his bangs. It was a bit embarrassing, nobody had ever heard him play after he had moved. Not even his co-workers had heard him play. "U-um. . .sure. . ." he responded, following Mistero into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland (Open)   Wonderland (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderland (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3