Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Yellow Vandel (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Yellow Vandel (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:30 pm

Anju quickly ran as she looked for the perfect wall. Stoping in front of a large wall she took out her can of yellow spray paint. Looking around quickly she tied her yellow rag over her face. "The blue sky has perished." she said spray painted her symbol of a yellow scarf. Looking at her handy work she smiled and in black in the corner she put 'Razor' in jagged letters.
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
Lordeskor

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:38 pm

"Where am I again", i began to mutter as I walked through the streets of the city. "I really need to buy a gps" were the only thoughts going  through my mind as I looked this way and that lost as I always was. Reaching into my pocket a grabbed a cigarette and lit it standing clueless in the midst of Ikebukuro's own Sunshine City. I sighed deeply to myself an knew I was going to be late to open up the bookstore once again. ""It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door," he used to say. "You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off." I chuckled as I quoted one of my favorite books from Tolkien and continued to walk down the street. 

Out of the corner of my eye I see a young man trying to discreetly tag a wall with yellow spay paint. "kids always looking for trouble", I said with the roll of my eyes. I walked quietly behind him and cleared my throat, "excuse me but you do know graffiti is illegal and I advise you stop before you get in trouble, you know a kid like you should be out reading a book or something."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Anju sighed and turned around her hat hiding her blue eyes. "And what if I don't want to read? U gonna stop me?" She stepped closer raising her yellow spray can. "Because I'm not gonna let you boss me around." She chuckled lightly.

(in the future please take note that everyone here role-plays in third person)
Back to top Go down
Lordeskor

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Ryan smiled slightly. "listen kid I don't like fighting but I advise you to watch who you threaten you never know what kind of monster they might be. Ryan takes another puff of his cigarette  blowing the smoke in the air laughing quietly to himself. In one swift movement he snatches the spray paint can out of the vandals hand and crushes it. "like I said be careful who you threaten."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Anju glared at the older man. "Watch who you're messing with! And you do know that's gonna kill you." She said as she slapped the cigarette. "And careful where ya blow that crap you could kill some one..." She snatched the spray can from him and stared at him. "And why do you even care if I threaten people?" She rolled her eyes and gave a bittersweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Lordeskor

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Ryan stared at his cigarette on the floor. "well that's a waste" he muttered. he stared at the kid and chuckled again, "you got spunk kid I'll give you that, listen I hate confrontation but you remind me of me when I was a bit younger and a lot stupider. Just be careful I hate seeing people get into trouble and just thought I'd lend you a word of advice. Ryan smiled and looked at the sky the clouds moving across the sky. "peaceful day isnt it, listen I dont want trouble and I'm a bit new around here I'm actually quite lost. If you give me some directions I'll forget about your little art project."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:18 pm

"Seems fair enough just give me a second..." Anju looked around the corner. "There it is..." She said as she brought over her bike. "So forgien dude where you come from?" Her smile turning into a small grimace.
Back to top Go down
Lordeskor

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:31 pm

"Im originally from New York city but I spent my Teen years in California. I moved to Ikebukuro about a year ago and started my own book shop called Riku's Book Shop. Though I always get lost my sense of direction isn't the best." Ryan smiled as e strolled down the street with his new companion. He didn't have many close friends and it was nice to talk to anyone. "so kid what's your story what's with the yellow scarf?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:34 pm

"I'm in my last year of Raira. I guess my life isn't the great in certian ways but other than that I guess its ok...And my scarf...Well I'm part of color gang" She said at the questions. Im surpirsed you've lived here for a bit and you don't know your way around! Then again I've lived here my whole life..." She said and looked a little shocked but she just shruged and removed her hat her pink hair falling from her hat. She then shook her head her hair fixing. "When I'm not in school...I guess I could help you around..." Anju never really had the greatest friends, but she didn't mind helping some guy that would keep his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Lordeskor

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Ryan smiled at the girl in many ways he reminded her of Robyn and a life he left behind. He stared blankly in the sky and the images of the bodies flashed before his eyes he stood still for a moment but came to and smiled down at her.  

"you know back in America I was in a color gang, it always caused me more trouble then i expected  but that's the past. Well let's get the formal introductions out the way I'm Ryan Diaz." Ryan extended his hand out towards the girl hoping she'd take it. "and listen I need a lot of help around the shop right now it's only me and my cat and he's not to good at stocking shelves. So I'd love if you helped out." 
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:52 pm

"Well the highschool doesn't like their students working...But I'll volunteer...I'm Anju..." She took Ryan's hand and shook it firmly. "So what gang were you in? I've heard of a few like the Bloods and some others..." She pulled her hand away and grabbed her bike handle again.
Back to top Go down
Lordeskor

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:58 pm

"A wise man once said, only a fool gives out all his secrets." Ryan said this with a sly smile. He stared at her again, wow he thought she really did remind him of Robyn. "I'd love your help just come by after school." the duo finally walked across the street and there was Riku's Bookshop. "we are finally here listen if you want you can start now." Ryan hoped she did he needed the company he had not had a good convo in a while it was tough being 20 years old alone and no friends in a new place. Plus she was pretty cute. Ryan shook his head, saying to himself in his head " Come on Ryan she's probably like 17 that would never work." He laughed he really must be lonely. 
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:09 pm

"I guess that would be ok its not like I wanna go home..." She said and looked at the sky. She knew this would be about her time her father would start drinking and she didn't want to be there when he started he became quite the scumbag when he did. "So what kind of stuff do you need help with?" She asked as she stared locking her bike up.
Back to top Go down
Lordeskor

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Ryan took off his sunglasses and fedora and in one fluid motion lifted up a book case packed with books and hefted it on his back.All together the thing must of weighed 200 pounds but Ryan didnt feel a thing. "well we have to sort these books and restock them with some new releases i got in the basement we can start there. Follow me" he lead her down a flight of steps and when they got to the bottom he set the book case down with a thud. Ryan sat on a chair and began opening boxes pulling out some new releases. "ahhh the smell of a new book." he handed Anju a book, "let's start sorting these so Anju tell me more about you."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Anju was shocked, amazed, and in love with the thought of being able to have that strength that Ryan had. She looked at the book in her had and begin to think. "Um...I'll leave out some touchy topics...Um...I'm pretty good in class. I've read at a higher level then those in my class...but I dont read much anymore..." She started looking through the books looking at the beautiful covers. "Wow..."
Back to top Go down
Lordeskor

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Ryan looks over her shoulder, "yea those are some rare ones. And the artwork is beautiful. But the Beauty of a book that it's not about what you see on the outside it's the beauty you find on the inside." 

He smiled at her again she really was pretty but he shook his head he was always a hopeless romantic and he was just feeling lonely." well since your helping out here you can read whatever you like as long as you return the book. You know it's so funny I talk to you like I'm some old man I'm really only three years older then you." Ryan laughed and continued to sort through books.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:44 pm

"So that means you're 20, right?" She said she pulled her scarf down so it hanged around her neck. "I would love to read them...Too bad everyone thinks you've got to be this one image...The perfect person...Do as you're told...It makes me mad sometimes, does it do the same to you?" She said looking at Ryan. She guessed he was a nice guy he was quiet charming too but she had to keep her defense walls up.
Back to top Go down
Lordeskor

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:00 pm

"you know everyone in the world puts up wall and fronts they walk around trying to be some one there not. they hide behind masks but I learned you can only be happy when you learn to be yourself and people who really care for you are the ones who accept you as you are." Ryan sat down next to her and gently out his arm around her sensing she needed comfort. He knew to well the pain others can cause and felt for the girl sitting next to him. 

He looked up and smiled and then said, "who knew today would turn out like it did?" 
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:08 pm

She blushed as the man put his arm around her. "W-w-well I don't s-see how people can predict anything so no one knew it would turn out like this..." She looked back at one of the books. Shifting her scarf a little. She was part embarressed, sad, happy, and a little weirded out at the things he told her because they struck her heart and showed the truth.
Back to top Go down
Lordeskor

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:17 pm

Ryan laughed when he saw her blush and smiled gently at her." in one swift motion he effortlessly lifted her up to her feet. "well enough deep talk for now. Let's get you home do you mind if I walk you home." Ryan looked into her eyes and for a small moment was tempted to go in for a kiss but e held back he didn't want to come off as a creep.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:25 pm

"Oh no...What time is it?! How long have I been here!?" She said as she looked around quickly looking for a clock. "If I'm late I'm dead!" She said looking at Ryan. "I'll see you after school! And I don't mind if you walk me home just if you do we might have to hurry..."
Back to top Go down
Lordeskor

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:43 pm

"well lets get going then leave your bike here it will be better if I carry you." without asking her do permission Ryan lifts her up in his arms and sprints out the door. In one leap he land on the first story roof of the book shop." He smiles at Anju, "Point me in the right direction." He winks at her and leaps to the next roof top.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:49 pm

"Ok this is scary but fun!!! Ok now..." She looked around then pointed a little ways off to the left. "That creamy colored building" She said and wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck and put her head into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lordeskor

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Ryan leaps forward and lands directly in front of the cream colored house. Despite his vast feat of strength he puts Anju down gently. Letting then girl get her footing. "well here's your stop madam. Hope you liked flying air Ryan." Ryan grabs her hand lightly,"well an unlikely meeting turned into something amazing I can't wait to see you at the book store tommorow."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Anju bowed to Ryan. "And I the same" She smiled lightly at Ryan before hearing a yell come from the house. "Seems like Dad noticed I've been gone...Cya tomorrow!" She said and quickly pulled away from the man and ran up the stairs and her voice was heard. "Yo Dad I'm home!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yellow Vandel (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next