Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Yellow Vandel (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lordeskor

Yellow Vandel (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Ryan grinned a huge grin as he saw her go inside. He turned away whistling to himself thinking life in Ikebukuro might just turn out good after all. He made a left and a right and realized he was utterly lists again. He sighed, "I really need a personal guide or something, well hopefully I'll find my way home." Ryan wandered the city streets till he came to his apartment. He lit a ciggerette plopped down on his couch and saw his cat Riku creep in and Lay on his lap. "Well Riku I made a friend today it's been a while but I'm glad it happened and she's very pretty to i think you would approve." With that Ryan fell asleep. He tossed and turned his mind racing all he saw were the bodies he stood over his hands covered in blood and he saw himself collapse from the pain.

He woke up with a gasp as the morning sun shined on him. He showers got dressed and made his way to open the book shop all the while hoping Anju would show up after school. 
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Quickly running home Anju finished her homework she peeked her head out into livingroom her dad was still sleeping so she carefully snuck out and began running to the book store. She looked in the window then knocked on the door and walked in. "[color=yellow][I'm here!/color]"
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
Lordeskor

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Ryan came to the door shirtless he was hot and sweaty from scrubbing the floors and reorganizing the store. He came to the door his slim toned physique in the doorframe. "Who's the...re.Oh I'm sorry Anju I didnt know you were going to be here this early. I'm so sorry let me go grab a shirt. Come on inside." Letting her in he went to the counter and pulled a white v neck on. "Your here early how was your day?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:39 pm

Anju's face was bright red from the sight from when she first came in. "My d-day was nice." She said but on the inside she was happy now because she knew she didn't have to worry about going home and school she could just relax and do a little work to help build upper-body strength.
Back to top Go down
Lordeskor

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Ryan started sorting books and passing them to Anju to put onto some shelves. After 3 hours of working they both worked up quite a sweat and Ryan took a seat on the floor and asked Anju to join him. He let out a sigh and pulled a cigarette from his pocket and lit it. He laid down his shirt rising a bit exposing his chiseled stomach. "nothing like a hard days work. We still got some time to hang around the city maybe get some sushi. if you want there's a shower in the back you can use."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:57 pm

"No I'm good I just need a little rest." She said and flopped on the ground near Ryan. "How do you do this? Its so hard! I don't hink I've ever worked this hard!!" She said and turned over so she faced the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Lordeskor

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Ryan turned his head over and looked at Anju, "God has blessed me with a curse of abnormal strength but it's brought more pain then good over the years. If I had a choice is be rid of it."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:04 pm

"oh...I'm sorrry I even mentioned it..." Anju was never one to say she was sorry but from the tone of Ryan's voice she knew she touched something that still stinged. "So what's your fav book?" She said looking at the ceiling a gloomy look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lordeskor

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Ryan stood up and went to the back and brought out a beat up volume of the Hobbit. "this right here is my favorite book ever full of fun and adventure it's a great escape from pain." He tossed it to Anju, "You can borrow it of you like, for now let's get out of here I got some food at my house of your interested."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:14 pm

She held the book as if her life depened on it. "Sure that sounds nice." She said and she stood. She thought Ryan wasn't that bad of a guy but she shruged it off and built up her emotional walls again. Little by little he was tearing them down and she couldn't understand how.
Back to top Go down
Lordeskor

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Ryan got up an they walked to his apartment. "Welcome to my humble abode it's not much but it get the job done." Ryan went to kitchen and came back with two plates of food. He led anju to the couch and thy ate and laughed. He couldn't help but get lost in her eyes her beauty over taking him.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:21 pm

She stood from the couch. "I wonder what time it is..." She smilied lightly. It wasn't everyday she thought she had made a friend or even be in some one else's house unless she was tutoring them and even then it was a girl. "I had a good time."
Back to top Go down
Lordeskor

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:29 pm

He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek and said I'm glad I met you." he hoped the kiss wasn't to much Nd he leaned back on the sofa and laughed. Ikebukuro was turning out to e a great place. He hoped she wouldn't leave yet.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:32 pm

She sat in pure awe and shock from the kiss on her cheek. She didn't know whay but her heart fluttered a little as if it were a bird and was going to break out of her chest. "S-Same..."

(RP finished)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Vandel (OPEN)   Yellow Vandel (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yellow Vandel (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2