Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The mystery student

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

The mystery student Empty
PostSubject: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:24 pm

It was loud in the classroom, young students conversed with each other as they ate their lunches. All of them had been paired up in large groups, laughing, conversing, enjoying each other's company. One boy sat at the furthest desk next to an open window, his white air falling infront of his eyes as he watched some type of beautiful bird sing it's melody.
"I wonder what type of bird that is, maybe i should take a picture of it and look it up online." Alois whisperd to himself as he stared with glowing red eyes at the creature. It was like this every day, he just sat there watching anything that would come to his attention; birds, clouds, the wind blowing a few cherry blossoms off of the tree outside. The other children knew he sat there alone although none of them wanted to go near him or even give him the time of day. Acutally a lot of the students that knew him were a little weirded out by him, no one else had eyes or hair like him and no one even knew where he lived or where he came from. He sort of just showed up in class one day.
"I wonder why they're staring at me, maybe i'll follow them home later and see if they talk about me." Alois whispered to himself again; a loud sigh came from the group of students as the bell rang, signaling that lunch time was over.
"Oh, it's time to learn again. Maybe after class today i'll make some friends." Alois pushed his snowy white hair from his eyes and watched as the teacher wrote the lesson plan on the chalkboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:03 am

It was a nice day for the lady, on the class. She have new friends especially boys at the first time she's transferred to there. the lunch time, actually she's looking to Alois, and thinks that he's interesting. Because the lesson so boring, she The teacher saw Rei sleeping and throw eraser board to her, "HEY YOU! WAKE UP!".
She keep put her face to the table and put headsets. the teacher still mad and walk to her, then take her headsets. "this is on the class! no Ipods!"
She awake and glare at the teacher, "oh, why should I listening anyway? I knew that already, see this", she gives the answer from the book she have about that topic. The teacher can't say anything, and then go back to his place.
The lady smirks, and the boys around her are cheering for her, "wow, you're so smart, Lady Rei!"
She wants to sleep again, but she can't, so she's staring at the sky...
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:24 am

Alois turns his head after hearing the class start to cheer about something one of the females had said. He was suprised he hadnt gotten yelled at for starring out the window, he couldnt help but feel a little dissapointed at it. The human interaction would be the high point of his day, but unfortanetly they went back to the lesson.
"Oh, where did my friend go?" Alois looked back out the window to see the bird he was watching had flown away somewhere in the blue abyss.
"Come back! Come back blue creature!" Alois had jumped out of his seat and started screaming out of the window for his beloved bird.
"Alois Usagi sit down this isntant." The tacher yelled angrily, the whole class was starring at him as he waved and yelled out of the window.
"But my friend flew away!" Alois cried, this wast the first time he was frantic out the window so the teacher knew how to deal with him.
"You can look for it after class, now please take your seat." Just saying that the bird might come back always made Alois sit back down. He belived people easily, but only the people he trusted. His teachers knew about his past so he was always nice to them and did what they said. Other's he really was just to afraid to talk to them, so he tried staying as far away from people as possible. Even while he walks home he stays in they alleys instead of the main streets. He couldnt really say he didnt have any friends, he had some in Shinjuku and Ikebukuro but none were his age. The whisperes about Alois had died down and the lesson had begun for the third time that day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:33 am

The girl was look little disturbed and looking at the boy. She staring at him, and then knows what happened. She saw that he with the birds playing. "A nature type, eh..."
And then, after a long time she think he's interesting, then ask to one of the boy beside her, "who is he?"
The boy telling the girl, "His name is Alois Usagi. He is mysterious because no one know where he come from and nobody have hairs and eyes like that."
She silent for a few minutes, "Really?"
The boy whisper more about the gossip and else, but she didn't mind it. She would take care about the consequence just for knowing well, as always, because she loves humans and interesting thing. She thinks if she founds someone that from mysterious place, she become more interested on him
"This gonna be fun... I know there's something wrong w/ him, a deep secret...", she's leaving a smirk as she continue looking at the sky
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:14 pm

Since he no longer had the feathery creature to stalk Alois decided to lock his eyes on another target. His eyes earched the room until he saw one of the females staring up at the cieling, a female name Rei. He titlted his head to one side like he always did when he was intriged. He wanted to know more about this girl, see what made her tick like he did with Shizuo.
A loud sigh came from the students as the bell started to ring, ending the day for all students of Raira Acedemy. Alois didnt feel like moveing, he'd wait to the girl would get up so he could start following her home from a safe distance.
"Bye freak." Alois looked up only to have a hand put on his head and push him out of the chair he was sitting in. His head was a very sensitive thing so he just sat there for a long while, trying to regain his vision and balance; hopeing the girl had not left yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:19 pm

The bells ring, and she took her book to her bag. She prefer wait until everyone goes out, because she hates crowded. When the others already go out, she stands up and going home. She felt that someone watching, but she keeps trying to walk.

Last edited by PhantomhiveL on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:42 pm

Luckily when Alois had gotten outside the girl was starting to walk home, he stayed a safe distance behind her but kept his eyes locked on her. He wasn't a stalker, but no one would walk home with him or even talk to him. So this was the next best thing.

Last edited by Alois Usagi on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:56 am

The feelings that she felt become stronger and now she saw a young boy that she thought from her class followed her. Then she goes to the alley and meet the gang member that have fought with her. They chatted for some some minute, and some gang member saw the boy.
"Hey, you've been followed by someone", he said
She smiled, "No need to worry. I will meet him after this"
He raised his eyebrow, "He probably a stalker"
"Don't make a statement simple like that" She begun stand up and walked away from the hideout.
She silently disappeared from that boy's vision and suddenly goes to his back.
She patted his back, "Yo, need somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:01 am

Alois spun around on his heels and stared at the girl with a blank exspression, he blinked his glowing red eyes twice before putting a finger on the bridge of her nose.
"I'm walking home with you, I live way out in Shinjuku but I'll still walk home with you." Alois said, he took his finger away from her face and put it to his nose.
"I'm Alois Usagi, I'm the mentally insane child in your class. Remember?" Alois asked tilting his head to one side as he twirled a strand of his hair around his finger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:19 am

She silents for a minute when saw the boy, "Yes, I remember you." She chuckled.
"Why you didn't tell me that you want to walk home with me?"
She smiled and moved next to him, "Shall I walk you until you gets home? I kind of bored at my apartment, after all. So maybe after gets you to your home, I will walks around Ikebukuro."
She pulled the boy's hand and begin walk together.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:18 pm

"Eh i'm not very comfortable around people, especially girls. It's just easier to walk far behind you instead." Alois said as he was pulled along, he's was fine just walking with the girl before something caught his eye. He screamed and started running full speed foward with the girl still holding onto him.
"Kitty cat! Come here kitty!" Alois said exsitedly as he spotted a black and white alleycat just sitting not to far away from him. Once the cat spotted the albino child running towards him it quickly started running away from him.
"What? Come back kitty!" Alois cried, still pulling the girl with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:03 am

"W-wah! slow down!" She pulled and runs with him.
She thinks that he wanted the cat, so she started to let go of his arm, "I will be right back"
She runs fastly and take the cat to him, "I wonder why he run from you. Maybe he shock because you suddenly chasing him"
She give the cat to the boy, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:50 pm

"I guess it's true what they say, animals can sense evil." Alois cuddled the very frightened animal before letting it go. The albino tilted his head back and started laughing like some mad man.
"Just kidding, I'm not evil...insane? Maybe!" Alois laughed so hard he fell back onto the ground, continuing laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:51 am

The lady looked at him, stared when he's laughed. "I knew something is different from him"
"Well animals can sense if there's something different with a person, with the aura or something, I think" she begun sat beside Alois.
"Hey Alois... can I know about you... more? I mean, as friend...", while she patted the cat.
She didn't thought that she would ask that to him.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Alois sat up and stated at the girl through bright red eyes.
"Well you are my first friend so I guess I could tell you a little about myself. Well I was born my dad had left me and my mother, she was poor so when I was two she gave me to an orphanage. I was a very...weird child and the people who took care of me soon found out I was mentally insane so they gave me to a mental hospital when I turned four. I'm now fifteen and I was released from the mental hospital only a few months ago. Although I am still classified as a mentally insane person. I tried finding my mother after I got out though, a good friend of hers had told me she died of cancer so I was really depressed about that." Alois said smiling up at his only friend that he trusted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:57 pm

She kind of feel sad after heard what the boy said. She patted his head, "Alright then... I will be your best friend, so I will not let you alone!"
She looked down, and become silent, "well... if you still want to be my friend..."
Now she let the friend that close to him know about her. "I will tell you mine. Now I live on Izaya's Apartment. I got here because my parents traveling around the Japan because of his work. I go around the Ikebukuro, I met many friends that Izaya introduced to me. They are really makes me happy! like Erika, Mikado, Kida, Anri-chan! Especially....Shizuo. eheh... And then, the bad thing, someday I got a message from someone on dollars, that they know my parents, and they are killed by some mysterious gang... I will kill them for sure, if I found them. Oh! and this is only I trusted to you, I am a dark hunter if at night, like sweeping some bad guys that always beating the weak one. And sometimes I got payed to take care of mess with someone"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:06 am

"Well then you and me aren't that much different, I attack and stalk people at night who hurt the weak little humans. Since I was put in solitude for so long I kept myself busy by learning every type of fighting style I could. Oh and as for Izaya and Shizuo-kun they are also very close friends of mine. I spend lots of my time out at night and on the streets so when Izaya needs underground information he calls me. Shizuo-kun I just like talking to every once in a while. He's not as stupid as Izaya implies." Alois said as he started to get up and lean against the brick wall, smiling at the girl standing across from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:23 am

The lady smiled at him happily, "Then we're perfect match!" She chuckled.
"I was kind of worried, because if at the night, my aura become dark. That because I love darkness and... Death. That's just cool. well... But not mean that I'm a bad girl, I just interested. Most of people will stand away after hearing the real me at night. Because I haven't beaten when I'm with my weapon, Scythe. Well its different from Celty-san. So it could slash someone, also bad spirit if I change the mode."
She looked away, "But I afraid that my dark hunter mode will appear 100%, I will be an evil... That always blood thirsty like that..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:30 am

"You're a murderer, no matter how you look at it your just a murderer. I've never killed anyway but I have hospitalized them before. But anyway on one note I would be afraid of you but actually I'm very intrigued. I'm glad your my friend because now I have someone just like me to talk to...although I'm sure your not insane like I am." Alois stepped foward and hugged the girl.
"Friend, I have a friend." Alois said, almost sounding like he could believe it. The someone like him could have a friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:13 am

She silents for some second, and hugged back the boy, "Ah... you don't mind a friend like... Me?"
She stared at him, looked deeply into his eyes. "Only you the one that keeping with me after I say about my true self..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:19 am

"Of course, as long as you don't try to kill me. Well even you tried to kill me Im a very skilled fighter so don't think I'll be going down without a fight. And also I may not like humans that much but they still dont deserve to die. All of them were good when they were young, the things they do now are affected by what they've experienced while growing up. I'm just saying I dont think it's gear that your killing people that you think deserve to die. But aside from all that I'll be you friend, are you sure you don't mind being friends with an insane social-outcast?" Alois asked, tilting his head to one side with a large smile plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:05 am

"I understand, I will not letting me kill someone again..." She smiled, "And I don't mind being friends with you, no matter what you are."
She look into the sky, staring the clouds...
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:13 pm

"Can I examine your eyes?" Alois asked as he walked in circles around the girl, not really doing anything in particular. He just like seeing people's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:07 pm

Rei looked at Alois and stared, "Yes, sure."
She smiled and letting the boy examine her eyes. "Why you want to?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:20 pm

"Have you ever heard of the saying 'the eyes are the gateway into the soul'? I'm looking at your personality, seeing if you will betray me and trying to figure out if I can trust you or not." Alois said, he looked at her for a good long while before smiling at her.
"I'm done examining, I won't tell you what I know about you but I will tell you I now know everything about you." Alois said as he sat down on the dirty ground and stared up at the girl.
"I know that dosent make any sense, let's just pretend it does though." Alois laughed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mystery student
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: