Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The mystery student

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The mystery student - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:19 am

Rei whistle and pull out pointer finger. Few minutes, the bird come to her hand and stand on there.
"Here, Alois~" Said her while rubbing the bird's head.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:57 pm

Alois jumped down from the window and took the bird from the girl.
"Pretty pretty pretty~" Alois said, twisting his mouth in a strange looking smile. He pulled out his jacket from his chest a little and placed the bird inside his shirt.
"You stay warm in there~" Alois sat down in his desk chair with the bird trying to wriggle and flutter around in his shirt. He started laughing hysterically as the birds feathers started to tickle his pale flesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:40 am

Rei chuckled and pats the boy and the bird, "I think the bird want to free, so you have to put it out."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:32 am

Alois whimpered, not wanting to let the creature leave. He looked in his shirt to see the bird was still trying to get out, he sighed and took off his jacket and shirt to his school uniform. He stood there infront of everyone half naked showing off his lightly showing abs and muscles.
"Bye creature." Alois said waveing goodbye to the bird as it flew out the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:40 am

Rei blushed when seeing the boy half naked, "M-moron! D-don't... open your shirt in front.. of class..." she looked away and close it with her jacket.
Setsuna on the front stared at Rei and little jealous with Alois. He fastly look forward to the front, talking with the students.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Alois giggled as he picked his clothes up off the floor and put on his clothes again, the boys who usually bullied him were glaring at him with evil looks once they saw their girlfriends start to giggle when he was standing there half naked.

"Lets get him after class, when he dosent have those two kids around him." One of the males whispered as his eyes locked on a giggling albino child. The others nodded in agreement as class got started.

"Thank you for catching that creature thing for me Rei-san~" Alois said as he hugged the girl in a friendly manner before she walked back to her seat. He started to feel a little drowsy as usual as he slid into his own seat in the back corner of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:24 am

Rei smiled at him, "If you tired you can sleep, I will wake you up when teacher asking you some questions"
She patted and feel something is wrong, she stared at the boys who look like whispered, she keep stared at them until the teacher started the lesson.
Akira slept on his seat, and Rei kept wrote the note. At least, the class was over, she started to stand up and go to the boys who always bullied Alois. Akira went to Alois, while watching her.
"Yo yo" She said smirked to the boys, "So you got something to take care off, eh? I won't let you touch him again."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:32 pm

The boys just laughed as they started to walk out of the classroom.
"We'll see about that." One of them laughed as they all finally left the classroom. Alois was sitting with Akira on the other side of the room, Alois had a container filled with strawberries he had for lunch and Akira had his PSP in one hand and a chocolate bar in the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:09 am

Rei glared and go back to Alois, "Alois, I think that boys want to beat you..."
She sit on the front's seat and looked at Akira. "Oh, you're a gamer? That's cool!" She looked into the game that Akira played.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:15 am

Alois just smiled as he took another bite of his strawberry.
"I know they do, but I'm not worried. I'm a fast runner and if they do manage to catch me Akira will protect me." Alois said as he nodded towards the other make who was busy playing his video game.
"Hey may not look like much, but he's pretty strong actually." Alois said, grinning at how Akira was hardly paying attention as he took another bite of his chocolate bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:13 am

"Hee.. So he is that strong..." She smiled and stared at Akira.
"I'm going to get some foods, it will not make a long time" Said Rei while she walked across the door.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:20 am

Alois waved goodbye to his friend as he watched her leave, Akira was smiling at his game as his skilled fingers glided over the games controls.
"Freaky rabbit, come here a second!" Alois looked up to see a tall black haired male standing in the doorway of the classroom. Akira immediately paused his game and looked at the male suspiciously.
"If he try to attack you just scream and I'll throw him half way across the school." Akira said to the albino as he went back to playing his game. Alois stood up and went over to the male, Alois moved back a little as a round shaped food was held towards him.
"My mother made cookies and I was handing them out, would you like one?" Alois stared at the food he had never seen before.
"Thanks~It dosent have sugar in it right? I'm allergic." Alois said as he took the food.
"Oh I know you're allergic to sugar, don't worry it has none at all." The boy lied, handing the sugar cookie to the boy. Alois thanked him again and went back to his seat. Makeing "Mmmm" sounds as he ate the delisiouse treat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:16 am

Rei back with her Pasta, look at the boy who always bullied Alois laughing with cookies on their hands.
She stared to Alois, and find out that he ate the same cookies, "A-Alois!" she ran to him.
"You allergic to sugar, right? why you eat that cookie!?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:30 am

Alois coughed roughly as he looked up at the girl with a confused look.
"What are you talking about? These things dont have sugar in them!" Alois placed the rest of hsi cookie down as he started back to coughing. He was starting to have trouble breathing as he rubbed his sore throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:55 am

Rei sighed, "You actually believe that damn guys? They already bullied you! And Akira-san should test the cookie first before Alois eat it!"
She madly go to the boys, "You trick him again!"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:03 am

"But I..." Alois couldnt say much else as his friend went to go confront the boys.
"So what if we did trick him?" One of them laughed, he had made sure his mother made the cookies extra sugary just for Alois.
"You might want to take him to the hospital now, since he's dying." Another said as he heard Alois's violent coughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:15 am

Rei can't hold her anger and start to punch them and screamed, "YOU BASTARD!!!"
Setsuna ran to Rei and pulled her back, "Rei! There's no time for fighting with him! We have to take Alois to hospital!"
"But they already go this far! The cause may be long and really hurt for Alois!" She struggled on the two personality boy.
"We will take care of them later! Leave it for now!" He pulled Rei stronger.
"Tsk..." She tried to calm down, "But you all, If you dare to trick him again, your life will end!"
"Rei, don't!" Setsuna carried her back to Alois. "You told me that you promised with Alois that you won't kill anyone again, right?"
Rei remembered she already promised that, "Alright, let me go"
Setsuna stop holding her and sighed.
Rei walk to Alois and carry him along, "I will take you to hospital. Akira and Setsuna may come as well" said Rei carrying him on her back while glared at the boys with her dark aura.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:28 pm

[color=white]"Like we're affraid of some insane little whore." One of the boys mummbled as he whiped the blood dripping from his nose, where Rei had punched him. At the word 'hospital' Alois started to freak out, even though he was growing very weak and could hardly see...and breath.
"No hospital! I dont want to go to a hospital." Alois whimpered as he squirmed in the girls arms, Akira put a hand on his back trying to sooth his frantic friend.
"It'll be ok, we'll have Yukio give you so medicine and then we'll be out of there." Akira said, he had paused his game and was keeping close to Alois and the others.
"NO! i dont want to go back there! Put me down now!" Alois cried, he didnt want to go back to the hospital or any hospital for that matter; he'd rather die then go to a hospital.
"We'll make sure to visit you at the morg freaky rabbit~" One of the boys was just barely heard as Alois screamed a scream that hardly sounded human. [/color
"I dont...want to.......go!" Alois gasped out very pained breaths as his vision got darker and darker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:56 am

Rei glared at the boys and shivered because hold her anger, "Damn..."
She don't want to make Alois got into his fear, but she have no choice to carry Alois to Yukio's office. She begin to take him to her back and walk across the room.
"Akira-san, you may lead the way, I don't know where Yukio's office." she said while carrying the boy on her back.
Setsuna guarding from behind, to make sure no one going to beat Rei today.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Akira nodded as he started to lead the way to the hospital, Alois was unconsiouse and his breathing had really started to get slow. His face was so pale as his heart beat every few seconds.
"Yukio is probably still at the hospital right now, he just needs to inject Alois will some medicine to make him feel better." Akira said as they walked quickly to Raira General Hospital.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:50 am

Rei sigh in relief, "Good then. Lets go."
She walk fastly as she realized that Alois in bad shape.
After get into Yukio's office, "Yukio-san!! Please, Alois need your help!"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:49 pm

"Hm?" Yukio gasped when he saw Alois unconsiouse, he quickly took him from the girl and placed him on the operating table.
"He had an allergic reaction to some sugar." Akira exsplained, Yukio was already searching for the syringe that held his medicine.
"Dont worry he'll be fine, just needs a little medicine." Yukio said, he carefully injected the sleeping boy with the medicine before makeing sure his heart was still beating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:14 am

Rei lose her strength and lied down of relieved, "Ahh... I'm scared that he would suffer or else... I'm glad he's okay..."
Setsuna pull her up, "Neh, Rei-chan, he's okay now."
Rei nodded, "Thank you Akira,Yukio-san"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:59 am

"He wont sufer much longer, he's a tough kid and should wake up in a few minutes." Yukio said as he patted the boy sleeping head.
"How did this happen anyway?" Yukio asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:28 am

Rei growled, "That damn boys who always bullying him give him cookies when I want to buy some foods. I know they planning something, but Alois still plain and believe those guys"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mystery student
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: