Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The mystery student

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

The mystery student - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:02 am

"O-ok you can go pick one out and I'll set up my computer." Alois said as he rubbed a few more tears away. He was still shakeking as he grabbed his laptop case and turned on his computer. Since they didnt have a tv Alois usually watched his animes on his computer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:56 am

Rei went to Alois's side and sit. She leaned on him, and hold the hand that shaking, "Oh, I think watching with you more interesting, what Anime that do you want to watch?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:12 pm

"U-um let's watch Blue Exsircist." Alois said, he gripped the girls hand tightly as he tried to clear his mind enough to put on the anime. He put on one of his favorite episodes and tried to focus all his attention on that show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:54 pm

Rei smiled, "Oh I love that Anime~" She calmly hold the boy's hand and get excited when the favorite action came out. She look like a child with extra-active life, even that's not changing the storyline, she keep said, "Come on! one more time and you will defeat that enemy!!", and "Oh come on, be closer~"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:56 pm

Alois flashed a smile as his head leaned over and fell on the girls shoulder, he was starting to fall back asleep after calming down a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:39 am

Rei looked at the boy and smiled, "I think he's exhausted..."
She turn the voice lower and put the boy's head to her lap to made him in better position, then wrapped the blanket over the boy's body.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:42 am

"Hnn you remind me of my mom, when I would get upset she would wrap me up in a blanket and hold me until I stopped crying. Of course that was when I was two years old, I'm surprised I remember that far back. I don't remember what she looked like though, all I know is that she loved me a lot." Alois said smiling as he curled up next to the girl and slowly closed his eyes.
"I hope Yukio comes back soon, I miss him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:15 am

She chuckled and patted his head, "Hnn, That's surprising~ And I think he will be back soon..." She continue watching and pet the boy.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:27 am

"Hnn I hope he'll be here soon, I love him." Alois yawned tiredly as he started to drift back off to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:27 am

Rei nodded, "I hope so. He's very kind and nice, so I think everyone will love him" She said while lying on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:34 am

Yukio walked down the long hallway to his appartment door and started to fish into his pockets for his house keys. He smiled when he found them and quickly opened the door.
"Alois I'm home~" Yukio said happily as he walked into the appartment, he smiled to see the sleeping albino curled up next to Rei on his bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:03 am

Rei smiled at the taller boy, "Why hello, Yukio-san. He's sleeping now, so lets keep our voice down" she talked in a low voice yet still can be heard by Yukio.
"By the way, how is your work?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:56 pm

"My work was fine thank you, just some injured gang members and victims as usual." Yukio whispered as he pulled off his jacket and placed his keys on the kitchen counter. He sat leaned over the sleeping child and wrapped him up in the blankets that were there.
"Was there any trouble while I was gone?" Yukio asked as he put away Alois's computer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:11 am

Rei smiled, "Ahh, alright. And he was have a nightmare that made him really cried, I wonder what it is... And I already calm him down by watching Anime."
She patted the boy's head and grinned to the taller boy.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:30 am

"Ah yes he has been Haveing nightmares for a few days now, usually when he sleeps with me he calms down a bit. I think he just needs to know someone is beside him for him to feel safe, I know that he was exspiremented on and tortured in the mental hospital he was placed into since he had no family that would be able to find out about what was happening to him. Usually people who are placed in mental assylums have family's that put them in there and are aloud to see them. Unfortanetly Alois was a lost cause to them so they pretty much did whatever they wanted to him...like he was some kind of animal." Yukio sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled the silently sleeping child into his arms. He smiled when Alois snuggled close to him in his arms.
"Rei it's very late so you can spend the night here, you're welcome to sleep in my bed if you like. I'm going to sleep with Alois in his bed so he dosent wake up from another nightmare." Yukio said as he made sure Alois was wrapped up tightly in all the blankets that were on his bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:41 am

Rei frowned when hearing that story, and feel sad, "well I will protect him from that now, I don't want him to get some experience like that again."
She little nervous when heard she's going to sleep on Yukio's bed, "Umm, alright then, thank you" she bowed.
She started to sleep on Yukio's bed and open her phone,
"Setsuna, I'm sorry today I can't go home, its too late and I'm going to oversleep on Alois's house. Don't worry I'm fine since there's Yukio-san, he will take a good care of us"
"Alright, take care, Rei. Tomorrow the school starts, so make sure you didn't late to go to school. Oh, I forgot that you will need this books and school uniform. I will bring to you tomorrow, what time do you want me to bring it to you?"
"Just give it to me at 6 and we will walk together with Alois"
"Alright, see you tomorrow. Good night"
"Night"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:54 am

The next morning Alois was already trying to nudge the sleeping girl awake, he usually woke up early so he had already eaten breakfast, showered, and brushed his teeth by the time it was 6am. Yukio was a bit slower then Alois so he was still getting changed.
"Wake up Rei~ We have school soon~" Alois said cheerfully as he gently shook the girl awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:18 am

Rei yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Nn? Morning already? Ahh, Someone want to meet me, he give my clothes for school."
She walked to the door and open it, "Setsuna? how long you have been here?"
Setsuna smiled, "Some minutes ago"
Rei pulled the calm boy to in, "Hello. This is my childhood friend, Setsuna Masahiro. Just call him Setsuna or Setsu"
The boy bowed to the boys over there and smiled, "Nice to meet you. I believe you are person who is important to her"
Rei stared at him, "Ahh, Don't be like that, Setsuna. You're my important person too"
Setsuna grinned at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:43 pm

"Nice to meet you." Yukio said with a smile as he started to get ready to got to work
Alois was a little shy when it came to meeting new people since he usually stayed as far away from people as possible. He tried not to see nervouse but smiled at hearing that he was presiouse to Rei.
"N-Nice to meet you." Alois said, blushing a little.
"Alright Alois im going to be late coming home today so make sure your home an in bed by nine pm tonight ok?" Yukio said as he put on his leather jacket.
"Yes Nii-san." Yukio kissed the smaller make on the head before grabbing his keys and heading towards the front door.
"Bye~" Yukio said to the three people before shutting the door behind him, Alois knelt down on the floor and started getting his school things together.
"You can get changed in the bathroom Rei, i'll wait for you out here." Alois said still blushing a little
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:50 am

Rei nodded and take her clothes to the bathroom.
Setsuna leaned on the wall, "So, Thank you for being with her until now. She always silent and prefer alone at class. But if she find someone who interesting, she might be come to the person, but a little shy." She smiled at the boy and waiting for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Alois smiled softly, remebering the weird way he had met the girl.
"Actually it's funny how i met her, she caught me stalking her and we kind of just started talking and then we became best friends~ Im not a real stalker or anything, that's just how i make friends. By following them around just far enough so they dont see my following them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:09 am

Setsuna chuckled, "That's pretty weird. You're interesting~" He patted the albino boy's head. "I hope I can be friends with you too"
Rei back and took her things, "Lets go!" she said while smiled.
After that they arrived to school.
"Hiah~ Hi guys, this is a new student. Setsuna Masahiro" Said Rei while pulled him in.
All the girls on the class was fangirl.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Alois would have stayed with his two friends but of course he had to go to the window of the classroom where his usual seat was by and start to wave at the pretty littl bird perched on the blossom tree.
"Pretty creature, come to Alois~" Alois said, talking to himself as he stepped up on the window and letting his entire upper body lean out the open window. He held onto the window frame as to not fall out of the two story window as he reached for the black creature.
"Come here creature, i want to hug you forever~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:01 am

Rei chuckled when she saw Alois, "He is so naturalist."
Setsuna nodded and sit on his seat, and surrounded by girls. Rei sweatdropped and go to Alois, "Hey, having fun~?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:30 pm

"Rei i cant reach it~" Alois whined as he tried to reach farther, unfortanetly the raven moved a few inches up the branch. A little further from the outstretched albino child.
"GAH! screw it im going on the branch." Alois said loudly as he let go of the window frame and started to put a foot on the very thin branch, he was light and had a very good sense of balance so he didnt think he would fall.
"Come here birdy, i just want to hug you~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mystery student
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: