Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Forbidden Letter

Go down 
+4
L-Chan
Ren
DaniCojo
Seliphra
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

The Forbidden Letter - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:33 pm

O:

I remember well, the time I first tried such a fruit.
''It's a carpet!''
I had exclaimed...my ally merely laughed at me.
I have little view if I like it/dislike it, perhaps it's because I like the fruit that is sunburnt , with a skin that changes red if neglected. I usually gulp the slices but I realized lately it's alright if chewed ...
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:46 pm

P:
I CAN SAY MANGO NOW YAAAY!! And llama likes watermelon! And Mekena, is it a.... oh dear I cannot say what I think it is for my letter exists in that one... Neh, llama, what are your hotel and travel arrangements for Edmonton?
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Q:

Wait...what? I mistook your fruit to be a peach, but mine is mango. Exuse my poor judement. ;-;
Most mangos change red when they are neglected no? Or are they black? I can't say I remember...
I wonder, are any of you watching the Euro 2012 soccer...game? I'm not much of a soccer fan (or athletic, for any matter) but I've been watching Hetalia and...well, it's lovely to imagine Germany vs. Italy.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:09 pm

R:

YES Sephy, A oops, can't say! Mango, Peach, and finally a monkey....Stupid, I know, but meh. Topic change to events in which people/atheles compete on a team/solo! I can't exactly say else I'd be smashing the game lasw~

Uhm Sephy, I'm not completely positive on my Edmonton hotel stuff, My genius did it online, but I am taking vehicle to edmonton. We discussed this. But not in full detail, we might have to sit down with my technology-savy geek.
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:22 pm

S:

I wonder, can there be a chance that we could organize an event? I mean, an event like a whole chat party, or a celebration...did that ever happen before? I wonder...
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:46 pm

T:

A WHOLE USER SHINDIG?~ wow you over acheiver you~ lol I kid, craziness would ensure, I have excessive assurance such mass madness would ensue. (oh god hard word replacing)

Sephy, I have an inquiry. In forbidden game, if a number has forbidden vowel for example do rules of game apply?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Letter
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5