Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Forbidden Letter

Go down 
+4
L-Chan
Ren
DaniCojo
Seliphra
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:49 pm

O:

Ah, may fault Seliphra, I guess I didn't fully understand the rules. It slipped my mind then, and we will start again. Thanks, I feel stupid currently. Sephy is the best!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Saburo Togusa
Shawn Toole

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru
Haruka Ichikyouji
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:38 pm

P:

'Tis my fault as well. since I did not read the rules clearly enough. And I agree, she is awesome! Anyways, what exactly should we talk about here? About our likes/dislikes about DRRR!! ? Our favourite characters? Or is rolewriting allowed (if I'm making sense at the moment...)? Maybe story writing, if it's allowed in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:57 pm

T: Afterwards one should resume as usual as if no wrong was in place... guys, for realz yo, read my rule page!!
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:03 am

U:

I did, then forgot the laws of the game. Take my money then for all I care since I play dirty. It's been a really bloody stress-filled time for me. In the words of my sister: "I don't follow things that tell me what to do."
XD

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Saburo Togusa
Shawn Toole

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru
Haruka Ichikyouji
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:33 pm

V:
Just sayin'...
Ahem~ but yes, how are we all this good afternoon~?
Oh, look the Truck got Stuck...
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:45 pm

W:

The majority of us are doing excellent Seliphra. I must say that this day is absolutely amazing.
Except for the fact that I'm dying of hunger and I've got to return a cam-corder. Plus do this, and that, and a bit of this too. I have accumulated four bandaids on my fingers! Go me!

Congrats on changing colors again Sephy~~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Saburo Togusa(maybe)
Shawn Toole

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru
Haruka Ichikyouji
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:24 pm

X:

I'm doing good! I love how everyone talks so formal at random moments during posts. Oh, how do you do? I'm fine, m'lady. Would you like to come over for some lunch? Haha. I think I'm taking this overboard. My turn to ask a question - Have any of you guys tried ketchup and wasabi?
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Y:

I have! It was terrible! I am not one for Wasabi though. As for the formal speech, it's often needed for obviouse reasons. We can't get what we want to across otherwise right?
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Z:

Indeed, because if not I feel our intelligence would be insulted too. That could just be me though...

Informal talk? Ready, go! Hey, biches wasssup my hommies!

And enough of that!! *shudders*

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Saburo Togusa(maybe)
Shawn Toole

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru
Haruka Ichikyouji
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:31 pm

A:

We come full circle in the cycle of typing words missing one letter! For the second time too, it seems. It would seem I now run out of words to type too... for this letter....right... moving on!
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:08 pm

B:

Wonderfully done Seliphra! A third time, wow, it's the charm though right? We shall see I can't comprehend that I'm almost done with school!! Then my sis and I are going to China!!!!! Previously though is Otafest! My Shizu-chan I can't wait!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Saburo Togusa - adult - vroom (maybe)
Shawn Toole - 18 - Fashion Student

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23 - singing asshole
Haruka Ichikyouji - 22 - medical intern
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:11 am

C:

Indeed my flea, it'll be great fun! And when August arrives I shall be in Seattle, my very first trip State-side and the first trip out of our home nation in eighteen years!!
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:43 pm

D:

Oh my Shizu-chan~ That is a long time, how stuck you must feel! Be free, run free, terrorize innocent americans! I will troll in China sooner than you though~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Saburo Togusa - adult - Vroooom (maybe)

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23 0 Singing Asshole
Haruka Ichikyouji - 22 - Medical Intern
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:06 pm

E:

Good luck to both of you! As you all transport all around our round land, I'll sit at my laptop, trying to accomplish a task known as 'Watching 100 Various Animations.'.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:34 pm

F:

'Watching 100 various Animations' Mekena? Oooh sounds interesting, good luck! I'll be sad without you here, but i will perservere through it! and should that not come out how i intended then I will seek strength to go on by cuddling my Shizu-chan body pillow to death!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23, soon to be 24 - Singing Asshole

The trouble with life is there's no background music~
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:20 pm

G:
As I shall suffocate my Izaya body pillow~
I think it may be a perverted pillow now, however, as the entire way home Izaya's face was in my boobs...
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:49 pm

H:

As was my blonde's face yesterday your-name-contains-my-forbidden-letter. ^_^ It was good I got Jim's signature I can die elated!

I look forward to our future ~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The trouble with life is there's no background music~
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:43 pm

I:

And here Kena-chan types, aware she lacks a DRRR!! body...stuffed, cloth. Oh well. Agree to assume the future takes the 'awesome' theme? Yes? No? Maybe? My paragraph takes on the 'completed' lead...matte....now.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:37 pm

J:
I must say, expertly done there Mekena! Llama...I'm hungry, you must now feed me. Okay, I kid, I shall now hunt sustinance to continue the randomness that we do in here...
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:55 pm

K:

Affirmative. I shall give you some wasabi specially made by my younger sister (if you end up anywhere to a fever to a headache, i do not share any blame for it). Enjoy! Llama...I shall hunt enough for a feast! This randomotity will be just the tip of our gigantic iceberg....
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:03 am

L:

Food? I enjoy food, do you? I'm munching food right now, yes I am. Sweet and hard-coated food, I don't think it's good for me though. But they are so good and sweet! I must have them!
Randomness? This is randomness? I approve! Keep of the work!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Sabruo Togusa - adult - Vrooooom (pending)

The trouble with life is that there's no background music~
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:57 pm

M:

I adore food! Food that is squishy and asian, I love that! And sweet, hard-coated food is wonderful (though I agree, it is one that would have dire ache-related consequences later). How about liquid foo-er, drink? Tea, what a wonderful liquid!

The awkward when you read a certain word but realize it's not there because it's the forbidden letter.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:29 pm

N:

Tea?! Oh my word, Tea?! I dislike tea! forgive me, you-are-spelled-with-my-oops-letter. I much prefer Coffee. with lots of sugar. ...lol though coffee it is the opposite of what it first was. Drat that was hard, every past descriptive had my letter! I hope that's legible, as well as wise. but haha I edited it to be better!

I was almost stumped multiple times! The llama was victorious!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Saburo Togusa - adult - Vroooom (pending)

The trouble with life is that there's no background music~
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:30 pm

O:

Tch. I accept this disliking, still. Hm? There's a difference between them? I never knew! Stumped but the llama shall always triumph in the end. A great fairytale, hm? I marvel at what happens if Hibiya was the princess in [NYEHNYEH:3] and the 7 Dwarves...and the dwarves shall be? Such an interesting idea, perhaps it's already created?
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:43 pm

P:
It might be, Snow White and the seven Dwarfs.... Doc, Sneezy, Bashful, and four that I can't say. but let's try anyway!!! Okay, Very Tired, and Very cheeful/smiley, and Very silly, and finally he's a grinch.

Is that cheating, lol? Snow white and four synonyms~ lol YEs the llama is soooo coool.

Check out that weather~~ Where I am I had to drive through a blizzard!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Saburo Togusa - adult - Vroooom (pending)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Letter
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next