Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Forbidden Letter

Go down 
+4
L-Chan
Ren
DaniCojo
Seliphra
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:21 am

Q:

Blizzard? You're through a blizzad? Wow! It's practically summer here. I wonder if Snow White can manage through it there (applause for the lame joke). Anyways, it's morning here, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I'm as tired as ever!
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:10 pm

R:

I wouldn't say that... Snow in Cowtown gets bad. And cold. Not pleasant! Going on the highway with golfball sized fluffy snowflakes that just wet the pavement! I passed two accidents!! Two, but thankfull I was not in them~

Not night time Mekena~? Oh my, that sounds like the opposite of odd. Why have you become sleepy? Not sleeping? Staying up all night?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Saburo Togusa - adult - vroom (maybe)
Shawn Toole - 18 - Fashion Student

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23 - singing asshole
Haruka Ichikyouji - 22 - medical intern
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:56 pm

S:

Well, the time here and there are probably different. Golfball-one? Hmm...I had been practicing for Geography and Math, and my bed decided to be very comfortable today ~ that would explain my tiredity. No, not a word, but adding -ity to any verb - fun, oh fun!

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:02 am

((OOG COMMENT: Tiredity is not a word and cannot be used in an attempt to avoid your letter, you must use words that actually exist to avoid your letter rather than making them up. I needed an Out-of-game comment to say it though as I wasn't sure I could do it without the letter s))

S:
Geography can be fun, but Math will make me frown. I do not like math at all... language though, ah, language! Many a word had been added in to my vocabulary all in the name of getting an excellent mark in it.
Back to top Go down
Sakuraya
Sakuraya

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:22 pm

T:

I have now decided I'd join in! Already erased some because mine is in a massive numbers of words! Feel like I....so many words unusable!!!!!! *head desk*
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplayerwithcamera.deviantart.com
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:46 pm

U:

Tell me that's certainly not a lie. I cannot imagine a world where the words aren't able to be applied for a letter exists in it. Can thee? I shall not believe the words that we incorporate are taboo. It is the weekend of being all the nerd I can be, Seliphra too~ She's coming with me.
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:35 pm

V:

Welcome, Sakuraya! I am in the middle of a strange thought process - what does a stereotypical cosplayer look like? I'm sure, apart from the fact that that person adores their choice, that people who don't cosplay contain some kind of stereotypical image in their heads, do they? Or maybe, they expect the cosplayer to look exactly like the image (which I find ridiculous, since these are animated characters, but still...).
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:07 pm

W:

A stereotypical cosplayer looks like they look. I'm not sure there's a right or incorrect image of a cosplayer. I could be untrue though, since I try and fail at cosplays. Then again I do pick very odd and obscure characters that only a select small group adore. I also think some cosplayers can be arrogant, that they're better than those that really try at their cosplays and do it for the fun not the fame.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:18 pm

X:
With llama I agree. No real 'stereotype image' for cosplayers but some people really can be arrogant about it... oddly these people usually have poorly done costumes themselves and merely act like theirs is the best when it so obviously isn't even close... (Like that Inuyasha with no wig or ears who told me my cosplay sucked....despite his being really bad...)
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:37 pm

Y:

Seliphra must be joking, that person gave her hell for her awesome job on the outfit!! That bastard must die, but props to him for going barefoot, he just fails with no wig or distinct half-demon features.

I can't believe people at that self-absorbed to think that their work is better than others. If I had others to compare to mine, then I would be honest if their's was better.
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Z:

Being self-absorbed in how good your costume is is surely a bad thing. Well, thank you for confirming my thoughts. I cannot believe some have the audacity to do such things. Surely they need the basics down - like S. Heiwajima, a bartender outfit should be some sort of a must. I've never cosplayed before because I simply don't have the time of day (or the money, or the knowledge) to go shopping for outfits. I enjoy seeing others' cosplay pictures though.

Another round in the alphabet!
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:38 pm

A:
So here we return once more; the vowel letter which must be missed is most difficult indeed, though there be more difficult letters to miss too... like E... E is very difficult to miss indeed.... By the by, thought I would mention, coding does not count in your forbidden letter...
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:12 pm

B:

That's good to know, since that's what I did. I figured the no-no letter is okay in coding since it isn't seen to readers. I cheated, yet I got away with it, since Seliphra says it's okay to do it, I will.

I draw the line if Seliphra tells me to jump of an expansion of concrete and steel that spans water of various sizes, no that I will not do.

China was amazing, I'll link a page to pictures or something... Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:22 am

C:

I hope to see images of your trip soon, and I hope you took many images with your image taker! Additionally I would never tell you to jump off a bridge! *hugs llama forever* I loves you too greatly for that to happen! But yeah, you are allowed to do your letter if no one else shall see it....
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:19 am

D:

You will soon Seliphra. You are being stolen technically tomorrow as I refuse to sleep when I'm sleepy... For instance, I was awake on a fifteen hour flight without sleeping. I'm pretty sure I was in the same boat as when I left to China.
*Loves Sephy too forever* I'm just joking about the jumping comment, but like moms say, you will not jump off just because your pals have, right?
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:55 pm

E:
A fair thing to say! I could not jump just for that, and nor should any human! For that would say that this human was, in fact, not human at all! And how could non-humans obtain my adulation?
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:54 am

F:

All right, all right, I get your point, no more bridge talk or jumping talk. But I think you're too picky to not love non-humans. Who knows, they could be better than normal humans~ And you'll have your own person to blame when you see the error due to your actions.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:56 am

G:
Error? I have no errors nor flaws~ *shot* Okay, okay, so I'm not perfect... sue me...

I wonder if the monsters would love me if I loved them? It is worth a try certainly... I suppose anyways.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:00 am

H:

Love you? No, not ever. Monsters would dislike you greatly since you run monsters over by trucks.

No Love for a flea. Kill Fleas instead. Only killing fleas will be satisfactory to me. ~~ Now be a good flea and die in peace
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:13 pm

I:

How mean of you! That truck was a once-only occurance ...okay, two, but who's counted that? Not myself that much can be for sure.

No vowels are hard...
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:47 pm

J:

I can imagine, since I've done it before, but now my letter is ieasy to ignore since it's not a very popular letter~ I hope I get stuck with a doozy soon, challenges are fun.

And two truck is more than enough in a life time, thank you Flea.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:53 pm

K:

Two is nothing when it is a monster one has hit with it. Either way, soon a letter will appear with which you should hopefully find difficult indeed. If not it is a real shame, but hopefully we can give nice long responses with our various letters. Did you hear? There is a ledger of written words that does not use the letter a at all... I wonder how he wrote that novel, ne~?
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:19 pm

L:

Oh yes I've heard of that, I cannot remember what name it goes by, but I have heard of it. A nice big response you want from me, eh? My brain is in overdrive indeed as it tries to form cognitive and sentences that make sense.

A topic of interest then? Hmm, I say that topic is fruit! Why fruit you ask, maybe because I am hungry or so, but my favorite fruit is--oh drat I cannot say right now. It's big and green on the outside, but inside it is red and has seeds. It is very sweet~
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:06 pm

M:

Oh~! I do believe I know what fruit you speak of, however I too find I cannot say it. I rather enjoy this fruit as well, however the one which I favour greatest of all would have to be ....oh dear I cannot say the fruit I love either. It is orange on the inside though, with a peel that is reddish-green and a rather large pit in the center of it. It is quite tasty and I tend to whine when I see one I cannot have...
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:22 pm

N:

I have a guess to your fruit Seliphra, but I stop myself from verbal words. If your fruit is the sweet pitted fruit you say, I have to throw out there that I like that flavor with alcohol! Alas, sometimes food or beverages just taste a bit better with some vodka or drat--alcohol made from Grapes. SAY! That's a fruit I like too, with or without seeds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Letter
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next